Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 03-03-2014, 04:02 PM   #1
uforia

Default the ego is "me" the lost and confused

in other words "me" the illusion unaware and in denial.
the journey of awakening from and out of denial toward truth and enligtened consciousness of infinite love, that journey is what it takes to drop,remove the evil ego(the lie) and the being then starts melting away in full complete unity with life the eternal and the source of it which is God, and it is all by God.

in other words the ego is the (I know but actually does not know)
little knowledge reduces the ego but does not eliminate it.
uforia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 04:06 PM   #2
uforia

the ego is the psychological term for the spiritual term demon.
the demon can be weak or strong and aggressive or somewhere in between.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:15 PM   #3
heartbeatsalute

The ego is the "I", a false center for the self, the ego knowledge is archived in the mind.
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 04:30 PM   #4
heartbeatsalute

????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoJBD1T7oc0

The Challenges of Sex Without a Body In The New Age.

???
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 03-03-2014 at 06:53 PM.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:42 PM   #5
faith123
Inactive

yeah but spirit can mean, two things, spirit as in talking to spirit, your spirit, or your will be done, breaking someones will, or getting there spirit soul to leave are all the same thing, it just means you are more able to be manipulated, controlled as you have no will, you lose the ability to manifest, energy and power, one of tolles videos the title is an unawakened person is dangerous, to who? the government? of course it all makes sense. in his videos he states you give yourself over, another one is some thing else is in control, these are implanted thoughts that you are no longer in control someone else is, come on.

Last edited by faith123; 03-03-2014 at 04:45 PM.
faith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 04:47 PM   #6
verndewd
Banned

new understanders of ego i see. the signs of ego are anything that removes you from love, thoughts attitudes and emotions as well as judgements. surrendering all of that to ones higher self one over comes, the ego becomes the student.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:59 PM   #7
faith123
Inactive

If I am the gap between thoughts and not thought, then who created the thought, and if I am between thought and I create thought then those thoughts are my thoughts they belong to me I have thoughts and I have no thoughts as and when I choose, I also have a third I, and I also have eyes, two of or is that three, maybe my eyes are intelligent and if they are maybe my hands and arms and legs are too, sorry trying to debunk or unreframe the reframing of the I to no thought. I think therefore I am, to be or not to be that is the question, but according to the programming once its done its done, what happened to you have the word, in the beginning there was the word and the word was good?

in the nlp in schools video he asks a lady if she has been on any courses lately, it triggered a memory of one I went on, it was the first time I had ever heard of the concept to be, we also were made to draw a picture, that course caused great anxiety, looking back the teacher also used other techniques including nlp to disarm and reduce resistance in students. some of the students were uneasy and she did receive criticism, the lady does not teach there any more, I wonder how they are trained in this knowledge.
faith123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:02 PM   #8
heartbeatsalute

Simple, the mind creates the thoughts, not the brain, the mind.
Old 05-03-2014, 03:29 PM   #9
uforia

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
new understanders of ego i see. the signs of ego are anything that removes you from love, thoughts attitudes and emotions as well as judgements. surrendering all of that to ones higher self one over comes, the ego becomes the student.
agree ,
love unites. ego devides and division and seperation is the core policy of the evil spirit and agenda.

Last edited by uforia; 05-03-2014 at 03:30 PM.
Old 05-03-2014, 03:54 PM   #10
uforia

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeatsalute View Post
The ego is the "I", a false center for the self, the ego knowledge is archived in the mind.
when the I realises that everyone is part of the self then the ego disapear and victory acheaved. that comes through love and unity or unity and love, it is one just seperated and confused by the word "and".
Old 05-03-2014, 03:59 PM   #11
uforia

Quote:
Originally Posted by uforia View Post
when the I realises that everyone is part of the self then the ego disapear and victory acheaved. that comes through love and unity or unity and love, it is one just seperated and confused by the word "and".
to escape the word and the ego we seek and run away to the source God, there we enter the realm of the non-word infinite love and the elevation from all evil energies