Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 09-08-2010, 03:38 AM   #1
ambler1980

Default I see a spinning wheel when I close my eyes, wtf?

Lately, probably the last few weeks, when I close my eyes sometimes, I see a slowly spinning wheel, or shape, like a flat sphere...it's not necessarily a wheel, but it moves like a wheel. Now, I can't see it physically, couldn't tell you it's characteristics, it's more like I feel it and sense it...it's a wheel that spins in sync with my heartbeat, the rhythm of it...and it usually only happens when I'm very calm and relaxed, which has been alot lately because I've been releasing. This is not something I've seen in real life, like a song you can't get out of your head, or an image, it just appeared randomly by itself.

Anybody know what that is???

Last edited by ambler1980; 09-08-2010 at 03:42 AM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:57 AM   #2
godmoktail

I have a similar thought/experience. I was using psychedelics yesterday and the central theme of my trip was circles and swirls. I had an intense trip involving visions of swirls, and connecting that to chakras, the universe, energy fields, and the like. Our galaxy is like a swirl with arms, which hold solar systems that have masses revolving around a star in elliptical motions. Swirls. I was speaking that out load during the majority of the day. I also related swirls to infinity (no beginning, no end), and felt it had something to do with infinite consciousness.

Not sure if it's similar to what you are seeing. It seems you are seeing circles, but may as well be circular visions.

In conclusion, the wheels, circles and swirls are life.
godmoktail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:04 AM   #3
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by godmoktail View Post
I have a similar thought/experience. I was using psychedelics yesterday and the central theme of my trip was circles and swirls. I had an intense trip involving visions of swirls, and connecting that to chakras, the universe, energy fields, and the like. Our galaxy is like a swirl with arms, which hold solar systems that have masses revolving around a star in elliptical motions. Swirls. I was speaking that out load during the majority of the day. I also related swirls to infinity (no beginning, no end), and felt it had something to do with infinite consciousness.

Not sure if it's similar to what you are seeing. It seems you are seeing circles, but may as well be circular visions.

In conclusion, the wheels, circles and swirls are life.
why do you feel to the need to use psychedelics?
Old 09-08-2010, 05:28 AM   #4
pegcityevolve

Nothing wrong with some entheogens once in awhile. Some people use it, some do not. They act like agents of consciousness to those who are subjected to very dense parts of the matrix (negatively-charged environment, amount of indoctrination they have received). They are here to help, because meditation alone cannot serve the entire population at this time of the planet's being (in fact LSD is what got me interested into doing meditation). I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for a few trips on entheogens. They restore the right-hemisphere.

Most who were introduced via entheogens (which directly translates to 'agents of god') and are serious about this stuff (not talking about the trippers who use it just for fun) end up stop using them after awhile. Point is they have been used for all of time, and will continue, and they ARE very important factors of evolution on this planet. Of course not every single being on the planetary body needs to ingest these. Just that some others are meant to conjure this form of matter, for the purpose of processing that energy in the being of this planet.
Why do you feel the need to eat dense matter?

Speaking of spirals:

This is what spiral energy (orgone, chi) from orgonite does to the spots on golden teacher mushrooms. Created a perfect spiral of the dots, which are usually placed all over randomly with every other harvest.

Last edited by pegcityevolve; 09-08-2010 at 05:48 AM.
pegcityevolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:21 AM   #5
takhisis

When i close my eyes ever since i was small child i usually see the same patterns which is a floating somewhat like comic book text bubble but in the bubble i see yellow with black lines like tic tac toe if you know how thats set up and i have seen it my whole life as well as a red and blue one as well , there must be something to this if i have seen the same patterns my entire life, any thoughts? what or what not they might be?
takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:30 AM   #6
verndewd
Banned

They are symbols you need to define. Pretty good inddicators of what your spiritual path is . Maybe reminders you gave yourself before coming here.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:38 AM   #7
jconnar

The merkaba
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:40 AM   #8
takhisis

whats the merkaba?
takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:04 AM   #9
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhisis View Post
whats the merkaba?
mer-ka-ba = light-soul-body

It's allegedly a "light vehicle" used to ascend to other realms or dimensions, etc.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:21 AM   #10
kappy0405

This biblical scene was described as a wheel spinning within a wheel, etc. and a transportation device for angels.

Many people equate Ezekiels vision with the Merkaba.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:30 AM   #11
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegcityevolve View Post
Why do you feel the need to eat dense matter?
my question wasn't a challenge. everyone "needs" to eat dense matter. not everyone "needs" to take psychedelics. thanks for explaining why you do it.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:32 AM   #12
ambler1980

it feels like something spinning in my chest...could this be related to the heart chakra?
Old 09-08-2010, 07:34 AM   #13
jconnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
This biblical scene was described as a wheel spinning within a wheel, etc. and a transportation device for angels.

Many people equate Ezekiels vision with the Merkaba.
The question I ask is;

Is the Merkaba in this video a form of black magick?

To ride the chariot of god.....

Which god?

Last edited by jconnar; 09-08-2010 at 07:34 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:48 AM   #14
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
The question I ask is;

Is the Merkaba in this video a form of black magick?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nsS4qpD7EA

To ride the chariot of god.....

Which god?
No, and the same God that all religions strive to have a relationship with.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:04 AM   #15
lynfowars

OP - get an eye-test asap.

Need to rule out stuff like detaching retina and macular degeneration.
lynfowars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:34 AM   #16
jconnar

I have been seeing flashes of white light when trying to sleep.

I did some research and said it could be due to eye trauma or eye damage. But I have not hurt or injuried my eyes lately at all.

Last edited by jconnar; 09-08-2010 at 08:39 AM.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:51 AM   #17
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynfowars View Post
OP - get an eye-test asap.

Need to rule out stuff like detaching retina and macular degeneration.
why would i need an eye test if i'm not actually seeing anything? i said that in my OP...the title is misleading.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:07 AM   #18
jconnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
why would i need an eye test if i'm not actually seeing anything? i said that in my OP...the title is misleading.
Do you think it could be the merkaba?

Or something different?
Old 09-08-2010, 09:16 AM   #19
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnar View Post
Do you think it could be the merkaba?

Or something different?
well i only say wheel because that's the feeling...it's a slow spinning wheel is what i sense in my chest, when i'm still and it's in tune with my breathing and heart beat.

i have no idea whether it's a merkaba or not, it's like asking a five year old if he knows where babies come from. i don't have a friggin clue. there have been other weird things happening concurrently with this, like a dark spot appearing where my third eye should be on my forehead, seeing golden glowing light one night in the hallway and feeling like it was another dimension, mind blankness, etc. it could be the ascension process, maybe i'm being activated, i have no idea.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:32 AM   #20
jconnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
well i only say wheel because that's the feeling...it's a slow spinning wheel is what i sense in my chest, when i'm still and it's in tune with my breathing and heart beat.

i have no idea whether it's a merkaba or not, it's like asking a five year old if he knows where babies come from. i don't have a friggin clue. there have been other weird things happening concurrently with this, like a dark spot appearing where my third eye should be on my forehead, seeing golden glowing light one night in the hallway and feeling like it was another dimension, mind blankness, etc. it could be the ascension process, maybe i'm being activated, i have no idea.
Sounds pretty scarey if you ask me. The glowing golden light would have freaked me out.