Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 30-01-2013, 02:45 PM   #21
plane misses

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Not only that lots of Murderers and violent sex killers on the loose from Europe even when Labour were in power nobody seemed to know where they had gone to and just the other day i am sure i read lots are just walking out of Prison,ugh!
I don't want to think about it but if murderers get their kicks out of killing our citizens then what great opportunities any illegal Euro or local filth would have late on in Manchester , near the canals
plane misses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #22
plucky

It reminds me of what has been called the "smiley face" murders in the U.S., where about 100 young men have either disappeared from the college campus, or after leaving a bar, are later found dead in the water. Most of these cases have been ruled as accidental drowning or suicide, but friends and family say that they don't believe it.

They were dubbed the smiley face murders because police found a spray painted smiley face where the men were considered to have entered the water. But that link has been ruled out because apparently smiley faces are everywhere (?)

Comprehensive List of Smiley Face Victims

There is forensice evidence in some of these deaths that the bodies were not in the water for the whole time that they were missing. In other words, some of them may have been either held captive or where somewhere unknown to others for several days before they were drowned.

Coast to Coast/Ian Punnet show on Smiley Face Murders

Quote:
By Mike Celizic
TODAY contributor

Could a national gang of killers that leaves smiley-face calling cards be getting away with murdering dozens of male college students by making all the deaths look like accidents?

That’s what two retired New York police detectives think, after spending their own money to link as many as 40 drowning deaths of otherwise healthy young men, many of them athletes.

“This is a nationwide organization that revels in killing young men," Prof. D. Lee Gilbertson of St. Cloud State University said in a report filed Tuesday for TODAY by NBC’s Lee Cowan.

“We are talking about specifically targeting a small, narrow group of individuals for murder," said Kevin Gannon, who is now asking the FBI to step into the investigation he and Anthony Duarte began when both were working for the N.Y. Police Department.
http://www.today.com/id/24366804/sit...y-face-killer/
plucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #23
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

The parents of a Stone Roses fan who drowned after a concert have been told they will never know how their ‘perfect son’ died.

Chris Brahney, 22, was found in the Manchester Ship Canal 10 days after going missing.

He had become separated from his friends following the Roses’ concert at Heaton Park last June – sparking a massive manhunt across the region.

At an inquest into Chris’s death, deputy coroner Joanne Kearsley admitted she simply couldn’t say how he had ended up in the water.

Addressing the youngster’s mum Jane and dad Stuart, she said: “I’m sorry – I can’t answer the one question you want me to answer.”

Ms Kearsley confirmed that Chris, who was found to have traces of the drug ecstasy in his body, had drowned.

But she recorded an open verdict because, she said, she ‘did not have the answers’ about how he died.

The inquest heard that Chris - who lived with his parents on Westwood Avenue, Timperley – became separated from his pals at the end of the concert because it was so busy.

When he failed to return home on the Saturday, his family initially hoped he might have gone to stay with friends from Leeds University. They became alarmed on Sunday when he still hadn’t shown up – and wasn’t answering his phone.

The inquest heard a police search initially focused on the area around Heaton Park after a number of possible sightings.

It was only after his body was found in the canal near MediaCity on July 9 that the force was able to piece together his final journey through the city centre from CCTV cameras.

Chris was seen arriving by tram at Victoria Station and going to retrieve a bag containing shoes he had left to change into after the concert from a car park in Shudehill.

Cameras then captured him making his way through the city centre on to St Mary’s Parsonage, down the side of Century Buildings and on to a riverside walkway.

A witness whose flat overlooked the walkway, which had a 4ft railing, later told police he saw a man matching Chris’s description sitting there the night he disappeared.

A post mortem revealed traces of alcohol and MDMA in Chris’s body, and noted cuts to his face and a fractured cheek bone.

Pathologist Naomi Carter explained that because there was no bruising with the injuries, it suggested they happened after Chris had already died.

She also said that while the drugs and alcohol could have been a contributory factor, they were not the cause of Chris’s death.

Giving evidence, senior investigating officer Deborah Oakes, of GMP, said she did not believe Chris appeared to be injured or drunk on the CCTV footage of him in the city centre.

Ms Kearsley said that while Chris suffered briefly from mild anxiety in 2010, she believed he was happy and had not taken his own life.

She added that she did not think anyone else was involved in his death.

Paying tribute to his son, Stuart said after the verdict: “Chris’s death has left a massive void in our family. He had charm, wit and was a joy to be with. He was a perfect son.”

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....ahneys-1293081

Frankie Boyle

Last edited by nofuture; 05-02-2013 at 07:51 PM.
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:47 PM   #24
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
I think it's suicide..similar demographics each time. Young men.
I think that human beings - will always be human beings! There is always someone with a delusional belief system - who will kill, slice, and dice his fellow human being!!
Old 05-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #25
lux_mundi

I doubt the more recent deaths are connected - they're not even in the same canals/same parts of Manchester.

Simon Brass - Gay Village
Souvik Pal - Old Trafford
Chris Brahney - Salford
lux_mundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:20 AM   #26
leon11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux_mundi View Post
I doubt the more recent deaths are connected - they're not even in the same canals/same parts of Manchester.

Simon Brass - Gay Village
Souvik Pal - Old Trafford
Chris Brahney - Salford
they wouldnt be in the same parts though would they?!
leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 01:12 PM   #27
lux_mundi

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon11 View Post
they wouldnt be in the same parts though would they?!
I don't understand your question!

I mean the deaths weren't in the same areas of Greater Manchester. One body was in the Rochdale Canal, another in the Bridgewater Canal and another in the Manchester Ship Canal.

I lived in Manchester for years - there's no way I'd walk along the canal at night - especially after a few pints.
lux_mundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 04:36 PM   #28
simco999

I live in Timperley - if you walked from Manchester town centre to Timperley you wouldn't go past Media city or anywhere near it.

I suppose his body could have floated down the canal. But unlikely.
simco999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 07:24 PM   #29
hovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by simco999 View Post
I live in Timperley - if you walked from Manchester town centre to Timperley you wouldn't go past Media city or anywhere near it.

I suppose his body could have floated down the canal. But unlikely.
There is a flow on the MSC from the River Irwell, a slow flow out to wards the sea.

Another Timperley poster and I have walked down the towpath after a few jars, never again.

Last edited by hovy; 06-02-2013 at 07:27 PM.
hovy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #30
chemtrailhater

is in sale living by the canalside - personally i think it is all rather strange - not that young men are killing themselves, as sad it sounds, theyve been doing that for aeons.

however these are happening with alarming regularity - could be that nowadays manchester has lots more canalside access and living etc that were encouraged to use - drink, drugs and water really dont mix - however deviation from obvious routes home, coupled with injuries not wholly inconsistant with a beating/attack does make me suspicious.

in terms of other weird synchronicty is the deaths in manchester one new years eve for two years running - first we had the slaughter of anju banu (or whatever his name was) - basically executed. Then this year another indian went missing whilst visiting - this time found - yes you guessed it! in a canal!

i'm no actuary - but what are the odds?
chemtrailhater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #31
manutius

The bodies floating in the centre of Manchester - Canal Street - were likely knocked out and / or pushed in the water. There is a very dark and unusually sinister tunnel passage going from Canal Street to Ancoats which is used extensively as a cruising ground for male-male sex.

I have been told by people who frequent this place that they themselves have been attacked by muggers but managed to push the muggers into the water and get away.

I myself was mugged along the canal once, and I much later saw my attacker being all matey with a police constable on the walkway up to the entrance to Piccadilly Station! I told the police officer that his friend had mugged me, but possibly because of my American accent, the police man just laughed at me! No kidding!

That canal is like a Dickens novel boiled down into its essence - and Ancoats is even darker - and downright frightening - further up the canal. There is a Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes episode showing the murderous stretch of canal tunnel in one scene where men have a fight and one falls in a canal.

They need to close down the tunnel to pedestrians, or put up a dozen cameras, or find out who's killing these men.

As far as there is the possibility that there is something bigger going on here - men sacrificed or such and then dumped in the canal - it crossed my mind, but if that is the case then there is no evidence that I'm aware of that would point to it. However, I would never dismiss that possibility.

It looks pleasant enough in the following pics - but believe me your stomach sinks when you walk in the place.

Last edited by manutius; 09-04-2013 at 06:55 PM.
manutius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:38 PM   #32
chipstyxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutius View Post
The bodies floating in the centre of Manchester - Canal Street - were likely knocked out and / or pushed in the water. There is a very dark and unusually sinister tunnel passage going from Canal Street to Ancoats which is used extensively as a cruising ground for male-male sex.

I have been told by people who frequent this place that they themselves have been attacked by muggers but managed to push the muggers into the water and get away.
When I read this post, that exact spot popped up in my mind too. Last year I walked down there on a Saturday at 11.30 am to get somewhere (I wasn't alone) , we were following the little blue sign post /route thingies that tell you the distance to various places.
I was shocked to see even at that time a young guy obviously waiting, staring into the water in the tunnel, he looked pretty rough to me, the look of a smack addict. There was another older guy a bit further on and another guy maybe about 50 ish sitting on a canal lock outside the tunnel.
On our way back at around 2.30, the 3 guys were still there, in exactly the same positions, staring. I new there would probably be people cruising near the gay village but I didn't expect it at that time on a Saturday afternoon. Also there wasn't really anywhere they could hide their actions if you know what I mean . At the time I thought how easily it would be for one of those guys to rob someone and push them in, especially at night.
I wouldn't be surprised if drunk guys get approached, mugged and pushed in at all, it would be pretty cold and the water is deep, they would only need to be pushed in.
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #33
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Someone died in the canal near the train station the other night, someone who tried to save him almost died too.

Don't know the circumstances.

Frankie Boyle
Old 10-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #34
manutius

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
Someone died in the canal near the train station the other night, someone who tried to save him almost died too.

Don't know the circumstances.
Yeah - My friend in Cheshire told me that was on the news, and that people are saying something has to be done about it and they're right - it's simply too dangerous a place.

I personally saw the police dealing with *two* dead bodies. I used to run along the canal to Salford Quays and saw a covered body on the side of the canal with police around it, and the second time there was a white tent right on Canal Street with forensics and all. Both times freaked me out - I imagined there could be some kind of Ripper!

Whatever you do - I advise everyone to resist all temptation to go down there from now on! It's the worst place in the world without exaggeration.

Last edited by manutius; 10-04-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Old 11-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #35
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Manchester canal death: Five charged with manslaughter

Five people have been charged with manslaughter over the death of a man who drowned in a Manchester canal.

The body of Simon Brass, 40, was found in a stretch of water near Canal Street in June last year.

Paul Creedy, 20, of Gorton; Kieron Murray, 22, of Openshaw; Leah Garner, 20, and Jack Smith, 18, both of no fixed abode and a 15-year-old boy were also charged with conspiracy to rob.

They are due to appear at Manchester Crown Court on Friday.

A post-mortem examination determined that Mr Brass, who lived in the Salford area, died from drowning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-22110401

Frankie Boyle

Last edited by nofuture; 11-04-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #36
blahblah
Banned

Another one found earlier this morning:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....womans-2587622

Something fishy here...?
blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 01:22 AM   #37
bradstone
Banned

Greater Manchester Police (GMP) has good form, working with the BBC, tabloid press, Royal College of Psychiatrists and Home Affairs Select Committee, in faking deaths for propaganda purposes. That's all been fully exposed.

It could just be that the Powers that Be want people to be committing suicide so they are intentionally going about creating a kind of doom-and-gloom vibe with constant high profile suicide stories. However, I'm sure the suicide rate is higher than usual in actuality too, considering what's going on with the economy and general sense of hopeless.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me if the government was 'helping things along' by fabricating a few extra suicide stories to add to the real ones.

GMP has definitely been faking murder stories on a regular basis in the Manchester area, though, over the last few years.

Last edited by bradstone; 15-04-2013 at 01:26 AM.
bradstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 02:12 AM   #38
tribe_of_david

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutius View Post
Yeah - My friend in Cheshire told me that was on the news, and that people are saying something has to be done about it and they're right - it's simply too dangerous a place.

I personally saw the police dealing with *two* dead bodies. I used to run along the canal to Salford Quays and saw a covered body on the side of the canal with police around it, and the second time there was a white tent right on Canal Street with forensics and all. Both times freaked me out - I imagined there could be some kind of Ripper!

Whatever you do - I advise everyone to resist all temptation to go down there from now on! It's the worst place in the world without exaggeration.
the worst place in the world?
tribe_of_david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 07:09 PM   #39
manutius

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribe_of_david View Post
the worst place in the world?
Yes - the worst place in the world. I have lived in nine countries, travelled to many more, and am a citizen of three. That little stretch of canal between Ancoats and Canal Street in Manchester is the darkest place I know of. It is a Dickensian nightmare.

If you haven't been there then you would not understand. And if you are one of those people that makes a career of extolling the virtues of Manchester then perhaps you might suspend disbelief for a moment for the sake of public well-being.

As far as the possibility that the powers-that-be are fabricating these stories to encourage suicides - I appreciate the suspicion, but I've seen police investigating two victims with my own eyes.

I think nofuture has hit the nail on the head - it very well could be a group of scallies ganging up on people and pushing them in the canal. What I don't understand is how so many of them drown.

Last edited by manutius; 20-04-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Old 20-04-2013, 08:11 PM   #40
diamond dogs

Default Norwich 'drowning'

Gary Ling, 18, of Norwich, disappeared after a night out with friends

The death of a teenager who was found drowned in a river in Norwich was accidental, an inquest has found. Gary Ling, 18, of St Leonards Road, Norwich, disappeared after a night out with friends in Norwich in 14 January this year.

He was found drowned in the River Yare at Trowse the following month, the inquest held in Norwich was told.

The inquest heard tests showed he would have been over the drink-drive limit for alcohol in his blood.

Det Sgt Gary Bloomfield, of Norfolk Police, said: "This was a tragic set of circumstances.

"Young people come into the city centre with their friends and, if they become intoxicated, their friends should not leave them on their own, particularly late at night.

"The waterways of Norwich are generally unfenced and anyone wandering around can easily lose their way with tragic consequences."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfolk/7459719.stm
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 20-04-2013 at 08:15 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote