Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2017, 10:59 AM   #1981
aquilina
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 93
Likes: 88 (46 Posts)
Default

well done thisisnotmyname!
Likes: (1)
aquilina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 11:31 AM   #1982
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post


“When I turned on the news I knew it was my gun.


.
Sure! It must have been that suggested description of Hichem Ben Abdallah...like a cucumber.
And such a secretive pest control business.
LOL! What a carry on!
Looks like his twitter account, see e.g. this tweet from Jocket Shane Byrne, assistant to Richard Guest

https://twitter.com/shane377/status/380948074085888000


A very poor attempt at trying to square the circle of deceit.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 11:56 AM   #1983
markgobell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,987
Likes: 1,111 (659 Posts)
Default

.


First of all the only folk who have mentioned a shotgun are those at the Mail & Sun.

We shouldn't be mentioning shotguns and adding to the confusion.

The alleged stolen weapon is a 22 rimfire rifle, which is NOT A SHOTGUN

22 rimfire rifles are very popular for rabbit control.

If you don't know the difference then it's probably best that you don't post on the subject unless of course you are deliberately trying to muddy the waters ...

Secondly the fact that G3 Pest Control doesn't appear at Companies House & variants is irrelevant.

Those sites only record Ltd Companies not Sole Traders & Partnerships.

If G3 Pest Control was LIMITED then the sign would probably have said so, as the Ltd bit forms part of your business name.

If you were Limited and you didn't advertise as such then you could be prosecuted for passing off.

So, G3 Pest Control if it existed was probably a sole trader outfit with no traceable legal presence.

I couldn't find a G3 Pest Control business advertised in or around Keighley or anywhere apart from the Texas one and that's G3 Pest Solutions anyway.

Pest cotrol is notoriously hard to make living out of, I know, I've been there.

Most foilk start off as a hobby, offering their services free to land owners, golf courses & the like to get a foot in the door and a name, but it is very difficult to get permission to shoot.

The fact that the media picture has no mobile number on it propbably means they've shopped it out so he didn't get folk ringing him up.

Thirdly, the fact that the media is saying that this alleged murder weapon was allegedly stolen 666 + 666 days after Cameron & Hague rejected the EU's Lisbon Treaty change thus forcing a massive problem - should be your reason for getting excited.

The relationship tells us that this is the reason why "the murder weapon was stolen" ..

If you bothereed to pay attention you may have noticed that it's probably the reason why the Friend of Israel member since the age of 15, William Hague was included in the script also, both in the Tommy Mair googling narrative and as some media reports had it, as a possible target too ...

But you all, as usual, completely ignore that most important piece of information, preferring instead to post speculative bollocks in it's place.

It's your loss, but your continued indifference to the unassailable, kabbalistic facts of life is both misguided and insightful.

To err this way once or twice is understandable, but to make a habit of it is becoming very suspicious ...

I've said it before and I'll say it here once again.

An unforseen benefit of my work is that is has proved to be a very useful flushing mechanism.

It continues to perform admirably in that regard ...




.

Last edited by markgobell; 09-01-2017 at 02:06 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 12:10 PM   #1984
aquilina
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 93
Likes: 88 (46 Posts)
Default My summary of findings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrusdemnati View Post
Thank you I think many people would find it useful
The CGI court images are just farcical

I have seen news reports that mair allegedly said in course about British being first when he was asked his name...whuvh fits with the narrative of what they are saying. I have also read on this forum he said nothing at all. Bit confused about that
Hi Kyrusdemnati,

This are my findings...

the supposed picture of him at the britain first rally was first photoshopped on the 3.7.15 (despite the rally event apparently happening on the 10.10.15). This photo with the metadata was changed at some unknown point on the BF website, so this incriminating data was scrapped off. See my posts #1791,#1793 &#1795 for my details. This makes me think they've used a picture of tommy they already had, and started the photoshop process in July 2015.

The springbok magazine in which tommy is name checked in the 'where are they now?' feature is supposed to have been written in 2006, yet this did not appear online until somewhere between 19/12/14 and 13/6/15. See my post #1862 for more info, or watch Jim's video at this point as he explains it here too:

https://youtu.be/UqwVTBQiFBg?t=16m45s


According to current guidelines and obvious legal issues, using CGI images alone in her court trial is pretty much an impossibility. See my post #1835 for the details and guidelines for why this is so.

A PR company that also makes the white helmets videos were behind the setting up of the jo cox fund (within 5 hrs of her death) as well as organising the global mourning events the next day. Brendan was meeting with the MD of this PR company the day before the death (also in attendance was the director of hope not hate), and at the time of of the 'death' on the 16th. It looks very much like this whole PR machine behind all of this was a huge PR project, set up in advance, by their mates, with the proceeds of all the funds going back again to their mates. See post #1732 for more details.

Unfortunately I can't find any policy and procedures for Yorkshire police, which could be used as evidence in how farcical the arrest was. The official story is that 2 UNARMED policemen were specifically sent out looking for a gunman!!!!

''The unarmed policemen had been given a description of a man to look out for who was suspected of being involved in a shooting.''

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/732...vist-far-right

If unarmed police come across an armed suspect by chance they are told to stand down until armed police arrive. Never in a million years would they first be instructed to go looking for him, then once they do find him, arrest him via rugby tackle. It's like a bad play.

Again, the pronouncing dead at the scene is the stuff of fiction. it happened at 12.52, an ambulance arrived within 10-15 mins and they stayed there until 13.48 until she was declared dead. What attending ambulance treats such a severe victim for so long at the scene until they die? You've have em straight in the ambulance and off to one of the very close hospitals asap. Especially with someone so young and so high profile. You'd want them in resus and with the help of the equipment and staff only a hospital can provide. If anything, just to protect your own medical registration. Just pulling up, staying on the scene and declaring her dead without escalating further I would be scared the GMC would investigate me for. But again, there is no official guidelines that i can claim they breached here. Just personal experience and common sense!

The wedding pictures were taken on two separate days, in what looks like 2 separate locations. I'm still not sure of the rationale for bothering with the two, especially if the family were there for both. See post #1959 and #1960 for the wedding picture spot-the-difference!

Regarding the Britain first thing. It was claimed straight away. then retracted, then someone put a sign in their window near the incident saying it wasn't said at any time. Then two different conflicting accounts came out from her assistants in the show trial:

Major: "It was something along the lines of 'Keep Britain independent,' or 'British independence.'"
Aswat: ''Britain first, this is for Britain. Britain will always come first''


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37997235

Hope this helps! Other people on here have made some pretty big breakthroughs though, this is just my contribution!
Likes: (1)
aquilina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 12:23 PM   #1985
aquilina
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 93
Likes: 88 (46 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post
.


First of all the only folk who have mentioned a shotgun are those at the Mail & Sun.

We shouldn't be mentioning shotguns and adding to the confusion.

The alleged stolen weapon is a 22 rimfire rifle, which is NOT A SHOTGUN

22 rimfire rifles are very popular for rabbit control.

If you don't know the difference then it's probably best that you don't post on the subject unless of course you are deliberately trying to muddy the waters ...

Secondly the fact that G3 Pest Control doesn't appear at Companies House & variants is irrelevant.

Those sites only record Ltd Companies not Sole Traders & Partnerships.

If G3 Pest Control was LIMITED then the sign would probably have said so, as the Ltd bit forms part of your business name.

If you were Limited and you didn't advertise as such then you could be prosecuted for passing off.

So, G3 Pest Control if it existed was probably a sole trader outfit with no traceable legal presence.

I couldn't find a G3 Pest Control business advertised in or around Keighley or anywhere apart from the Texas one and that's G3 Pest Solutions anyway.

Pest cotrol is notoriously hard to make living out of, I know, I've been there.

Most foilk start off as a hobby, offering their services free to land owners, goilf courses & the like to get a foot in the door and a name, but it is very difficult to get permission to shoot.

The fact that the media picture has no mobile number on it propbably means they've shopped it out so he didn't get folk ringing him up.

Thirdly, the fact that the media is saying that this alleged murder weapon was allegedly stolen 666 + 666 days after Cameron & Hague rejected the EU's Lisbon Treaty change thus forcing a massive problem - should be your reason for getting excited.

The relationship tells us that this is the reason why "the murder weapon was stolen" ..

If you bothereed to pay attention you may have noticed that it's probably the reson why William Hague was included in the script also, both in the Tommy Mair googling narrative and as some media reports had it, as a possible target too ...

But you all, as usual, completely ignore that most important piece of information, preferring instead to post speculative bollocks in it's place.

It's your loss, but your continued indifference to the unassailable, kabbalistic facts of life is both misguided and insightful.

To err this way once or twice is understandable, but to make a habit of it is becoming very suspicious ...

I've said it before and I'll say it here once again.

An unforseen benefit of my work is that is has proved to be a very useful flushing mechanism.

It continues to perform admirably in that regard ...




.
Mark there's no need to be rude. I was only trying to help. You can't always get things right and I'm grateful for others for following up on stuff i've written. I'm not here to post 'speculative bollocks' I'm here to do my best and get research with the help of others as I believe getting to the truth is a best when there's a like-minded team involved.

Regarding the numbers 'being the most important thing'. that's fine if you think so, but you can't assume that we all should think the same and get angry because we don't give it the attention you believe it deserves. You believe in the numbers and I respect that. It's just that I don't. But I don't challenge you on it because it's clearly important to you. You have to understand that not everybody believes in them like you do. And everyone is entitled to their beliefs.


Even if I don't agree, I always try to remain polite. If I don't agree I won't argue, I just leave it. I'm here because I really want to get the truth of this case with the help of everybody, but being insulted for my efforts is not something I'll stick around for.
aquilina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 01:00 PM   #1986
thisisnotmyname
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 21
Likes: 17 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquilina View Post
Mark there's no need to be rude. I was only trying to help. You can't always get things right and I'm grateful for others for following up on stuff i've written. I'm not here to post 'speculative bollocks' I'm here to do my best and get research with the help of others as I believe getting to the truth is a best when there's a like-minded team involved.

Regarding the numbers 'being the most important thing'. that's fine if you think so, but you can't assume that we all should think the same and get angry because we don't give it the attention you believe it deserves. You believe in the numbers and I respect that. It's just that I don't. But I don't challenge you on it because it's clearly important to you. You have to understand that not everybody believes in them like you do. And everyone is entitled to their beliefs.


Even if I don't agree, I always try to remain polite. If I don't agree I won't argue, I just leave it. I'm here because I really want to get the truth of this case with the help of everybody, but being insulted for my efforts is not something I'll stick around for.
Well said aquilina.

I understand that Mark is an expert in cabbalism and it must have taken him years to study. I don't understand any of it and don't have the time to read up on it, but that doesn't mean I have a problem with him looking at this case from a cabbalistic perspective, just as he shouldn't have a problem with others looking at this case in their own way.

I hope you stick around aquilina as your contribution is much appreciated.

Last edited by thisisnotmyname; 09-01-2017 at 01:01 PM.
thisisnotmyname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 01:46 PM   #1987
markgobell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,987
Likes: 1,111 (659 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquilina View Post

Mark there's no need to be rude. I was only trying to help. You can't always get things right and I'm grateful for others for following up on stuff i've written. I'm not here to post 'speculative bollocks' I'm here to do my best and get research with the help of others as I believe getting to the truth is a best when there's a like-minded team involved.

Regarding the numbers 'being the most important thing'. that's fine if you think so, but you can't assume that we all should think the same and get angry because we don't give it the attention you believe it deserves. You believe in the numbers and I respect that. It's just that I don't. But I don't challenge you on it because it's clearly important to you. You have to understand that not everybody believes in them like you do. And everyone is entitled to their beliefs.


Even if I don't agree, I always try to remain polite. If I don't agree I won't argue, I just leave it. I'm here because I really want to get the truth of this case with the help of everybody, but being insulted for my efforts is not something I'll stick around for.

So, I post all that information and all you're concerned about is me being rude ...

If you consider referring to your contribution here as speculative bollocks, rude then that's your affair.

I consider your contribution here to be speculative nonsense.

Your posts are mostly unfounded opinion and classic conspiratorial speculation.

You prefer to endlessly comment on photographs, which any fool knows can be manipulated by anyone at any stage, so what gives you the ability to determine what is real or not is a mystery.

So you offer opinion instead then claim to have "cracked it" by imagining some link to a Cox in Cornwall ! Just ridiculous.

The wedding nonsense just about sums up this thread perfectly.

I wasn't that concerned with it other than there seemed to be no record in the England and Wales BMD records, but then I realised they are reported to have been married in Scotland !

I only tried to find the wedding because I was on the Scottish BMD site verifying Tommy Mair's reported family.

These are the basics of what we should be doing and anyone can do them.

You and others however, seem to prefer to make post after post about this that and the other when all you needed to do was to go and visit the Socttish BMD records.

When that is done by someone you call it "amazing" !

Wtf is "amazing" about finding something that a sentient 10 year old could do ?

Today you provide a long and winding summary of what you see as "achievements" of this thread and it would appear that you are claiming those as your own.

I doubt you could substantiate one iota of what you posted earlier.

I don't think this thread has achieved much if anything at all.

We're 100 pages in now, that's 2000 posts and apart from being a good repository of media reports, there ain't much else going on.

You say "other people have made some pretty big breakthroughs"

What "breakthroughs" are you referring to.

On the issue of relationships between events, it is not a matter of "belief". whatever that is.

It's called date arithmetic and it's unassailable.

The designers of these narratives use this method every time they do stuff.

I'm telling the audience here how that method can be decoded and understood and how it works and forms the basis of each and every narrative and folk like you and thisisnotmyname et al, claim they are "not interested", preferring to post endless speculation and "opinion" instead.

So, you claim to be interested in the who, what, why, where and how but not the when.

Why is that ?




,

Last edited by markgobell; 09-01-2017 at 02:19 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 02:57 PM   #1988
markgobell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,987
Likes: 1,111 (659 Posts)
Default

GentileJim's misleading video pointlessly rambling on about Nazi uniforms


GentileJim

Your misleading video below goes on and on about the Nazi uniforms which are NOT even alleged to have been found in Thomas Mair's home.

The source for the Nazi uniforms picture, seems to be some Labour Party nutcase in Manchester who included the picture of a rail of Nazi uniforms in his article posted below, for reasons known only to himself.

Why then have you included this bs in your video ?

Why have you gone on and on about creases in flags, pristine uniforms etc when nobody is claiming that these were in Mair's home and you have included disclaimers to that effect in your video ?


GentileJim : ... I mean, this was presented, erm pretty much, that this was how it looked in his wardrobe just like this ...




The Stephane Savary picture of Nazi uniforms which nobody claims are Thomas Mair's yet are included in GentileJim's video with pointless commentary about the creases etc ..


@ 10:32 GentileJim says ...


"This is funny, look at this, look at what they found in Tommy's wardrobe. That's, that's funny, erm, yes, apparently this is what was in Tommy's wardrobe. It's like that scene in Father Ted where they go into this sort of room and you've got all this Nazi paraphernalia. They look absolutely pristine as well, can't see, I mean you know, ...

... but these are absolutely, absolutely pristine, they just look like they're straight out of you know, the local costume shop, you know fancy dress shop Nazi uniforms and stuff and absolutely not a single mark on it, not a single mark on anything, it's almost like they're not really trying to fake it very well, I mean this is how little they think of me ...

... also if you pay attention, right down here if you look you can see creases, several of them, you can see crease, crease, crease, so and creases here as well you can see so these have clearly been very recently folded and they all look so neatly folded you would suspect they've come straight out of a packet that they've bought from somehwere, I mean, this was presented, erm pretty much, that this was how it looked in his wardrobe just like this, erm but it's clearly not the case because they're absolutely very neatly folded ..."


GentileJim's video

What was Thomas Mair's motive Jo Cox Murder (Brexit Hoax)




sciscomedia.co.uk : Nazi Memorabilia Found at the Home of Thomas Mair

by Stephane Savary

21st November 2016

Comments 2

Nazi related materials, memorabilia and propaganda were found when Police raided the house of the man accused of killing the Labour MP Jo Cox, the Old Bailey heard today.

The Police found a Third Reich eagle ornament with a swastika on it as well as far-right books and other Nazi material, the jury heard on Monday.

The Nazi eagle was on the top of a bookcase in one the bedrooms, while shelves were found books about German military history and Nazi race theory.

But the Jury also heard that beneath the bookshelf, there were drawers full of books with Nazi and White Supremacist themes.

The jury were showed pictures of some of these books which had titles such as SS Race Theory, The Politics of the Holocaust March of the Titans: A History of the White Race.

PC Nicholas Russell who was the first officer to enter Mair’s home said:

“I saw on a few of the shelves the subject matter was of German military history”

“In top of the bookcase was a small gold-coloured ornament of a Third Reich eagle with a swastika on it.”

Prosecutor Richard Whittam QC said drawers were opened and officers found books on the “National Vanguard”.

Another was entitled: “March of the Titans: A history of the white race.”

Others were named “The German Home Front 1939-45” and “The Politics of the Holocaust”.

Thomas Mair was also a fan of Anders Breivik, the Norwegian neo-Nazi who murdered 77 people in 2011; as Police recovered from the house newspaper cutting from the Daily Mail about the white supremacist Norwegian terrorist.

Mair was also accused of collecting a dossier onn Jo Cox in his home, including stories about her in Newspapers, including one statement in which she had said: “I believe the patriotic choice is to vote for ‘Britain to remain inside the EU”, jurors heard.

Elsewhere, in the semi-detached house, the Police found a computer printout concerning the extreme far-right South African Organisation Die Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging.

In the months before Mrs Cox’s death, Mair is also accused of having used computers at Birstall libraries to visit far-right websites. Thomas Mair Nazi

The prosecution heard that Mair had been using those computers to read about the Klu Klux Klan and a page that offered answers to the question “Is a .22 round deadly enough to kill with one shot to a human’s head?”.

The jurors were told that Mair also searched for Dylann Roof, who is accused of killing nine black Americans in South Carolina in 2015, and accessed the Wikipedia page for Cox.

The prosecution alleges that the murder of the Labour MP was politically or ideologically motivated. The mother-of-two was shot twice in the head and once in the chest, and stabbed 15 times.

Mair is charged with her murder and also with grievous bodily harm (GBH) of Bernard Carter-Kenny, a pensioner who tried to protect the MP’s aid.

Mair declined to enter pleas when he appeared at the Old Bailey for a preliminary hearing last month. As a result, not-guilty pleas were entered on his behalf.

The trial continues.


Comments

2 comments


David Paul Mayes · Nene College of Higher Education

Typical UKIP voter, really!

Like · Reply · 21 November 2016 20:41


*

Steve Ascott · Llanon, Ceredigion, United Kingdom

The guy is a right wing fascist for sure, but in the interests of reporting the facts, I wonder why you put a picture of a shop display of Nazi uniforms in the article?

I'm sure if the police had found these they would be mentioned in your article.

Like · Reply · 1 · 24 November 2016 08:41

*


About Stephane Savary

I am UK political writer for Scisco Media, editor for RazorNews and Labour Party campaigner in South Manchester. Over the years I have written for many radical political newspapers, journals and blogs.




.

Last edited by markgobell; 09-01-2017 at 06:09 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 03:09 PM   #1989
aquilina
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 93
Likes: 88 (46 Posts)
Default

Mark you are making an utter fool of yourself. Please stop this petty nonsense. Gentile Jim made a mistake with that picture which he has already acknowledged and corrected if you care to take a look at his previous post. I post openly and freely, and I get excited by developments which lead me to jump the gun sometimes. For that I make no apology. Nor will I descend into my true feelings about what you have written about me above. Or what would be a completely justified, yet undignified personal attack on yourself and your beliefs which you've done to me.

Jim has made such a valuable contribution, even moreso in the superb efforts he's made with the videos. It's something which he should be congratulated for, certainly not publically shamed and mocked for. Thanks again Jim.
aquilina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 04:00 PM   #1990
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post

I don't think this thread has achieved much if anything at all.
What is it supposed to achieve, Mark? What has any thread on DIF ever "achieved" other than to expose what is pumped at us by the radio, TV and newspapers consists of fake events reported as real by the "trusted media" as lies.

Hence the recent panic propagation of stories in the MSM concerning fake news - take home message: only trust the lying, cheating mainstream media, not the controlled internet channels distributing patently nonsenical stories.

So,do you want to get DCI Nick Wallen to come on the forum and say it was all a big hoax? Do you want to get Jo to join the forum and post a few photos from her new location with Brendan and the kids? Someone to spot Tommy Mair in Mexico reading Mein Kampf, get a confession about why he joined the Birstall cast and describe it here? It's not going to happen is it? Tell me any thread which has "achieved" anything. We're just here to shine a light on the phoniness at the heart of many media stories.

I am now more convinced that this one was purely a pro-EU stunt, already in the can but only conditionally given the green light, based around a loopy and rather thin, pre-prepared far right back story. The latest gun revelation is back filling by the script writers, probably to create more police "work" and fill more news columns.
Too many of those involved and named through these 100 pages have a huge vested interest in keeping Britain in the EU.

On the other hand some events are just staged to create news and we spend out time working out what agenda the perps had in mind with their lavish, publicly funded stunt when there was none.
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 04:10 PM   #1991
aquilina
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 93
Likes: 88 (46 Posts)
Default

''Tommy Mair in Mexico reading Mein Kampf''

Ha! That made me laugh
aquilina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 05:23 PM   #1992
markgobell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,987
Likes: 1,111 (659 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixfelix View Post

What is it supposed to achieve, Mark? What has any thread on DIF ever "achieved" other than to expose what is pumped at us by the radio, TV and newspapers consists of fake events reported as real by the "trusted media" as lies.

Hence the recent panic propagation of stories in the MSM concerning fake news - take home message: only trust the lying, cheating mainstream media, not the controlled internet channels distributing patently nonsenical stories.

So,do you want to get DCI Nick Wallen to come on the forum and say it was all a big hoax? Do you want to get Jo to join the forum and post a few photos from her new location with Brendan and the kids? Someone to spot Tommy Mair in Mexico reading Mein Kampf, get a confession about why he joined the Birstall cast and describe it here? It's not going to happen is it? Tell me any thread which has "achieved" anything. We're just here to shine a light on the phoniness at the heart of many media stories.

I am now more convinced that this one was purely a pro-EU stunt, already in the can but only conditionally given the green light, based around a loopy and rather thin, pre-prepared far right back story. The latest gun revelation is back filling by the script writers, probably to create more police "work" and fill more news columns.

Too many of those involved and named through these 100 pages have a huge vested interest in keeping Britain in the EU.

On the other hand some events are just staged to create news and we spend out time working out what agenda the perps had in mind with their lavish, publicly funded stunt when there was none.

I won't bother answering your rhetorical questions up there ...

I'd suggest that our goal should be to expose the media bs when we see it.

The way we do that is crucial and should be based on evidence, not speculation and opinion.

Basic evidence, like BMD records and the like should be the very least we do.

The thing is felxifelix, endlessly "analysing" media bs can only go so far.

Unless there are glaring holes in each narrative, which there are not imo, then each thread, even without the usual trolls and disruption, is characterised by the urge to make a post rather than an imperative to make a positive contribution.

So, I suggest doing the basics and trying to verify what we're being told.

Few on here seem able or willing to do even that.

There seems to be an expectation that the scriptwriters are so dumb that some DIF poster will find a crucial chink in the narrative which blows the whole thing wide open.

As far as this "grammar" aspect of the Trivium Method is concerned, I can recall only one example of that ever happening and that was with Nick Kollerstrom and friend discovering that the alleged train times in the London 777 narrative were bogus, which forced the then Home Sec to offer the House an alternative explanation.

Other than that, the "posting opinion imperative" is what seems to count these days and mostly nonsense videos.

My work offers clarity and explains every single aspect of the narrative, because it decodes the narratives using the same method that they were designed with.

Yet few seem to want to engage with that process or even answer why they won't ...

I've just watched GentileJim's video for example and I have no idea really what his point is.

There are lots of examples I could cite, but in one, he presents a picture of half a dozen books laid out for us all to see.

Nobody questions why it's these books and not others.

I bet nobody on here has even bothered to google the titles or authors, what would be the point ? They're just some books I suppose is the response, if they're considered at all.

I know why those books have been chosen, just like I know why they used the Cadbury's Flake image and the cryptic reference to TV & John Logie Baird and Brillo pads.

I know why Brendan's Bothy bs was presented and the bs about the Cuillin Ridge and it's allegorical "Inaccessible Pinnacle" - Brendan told us about that in his Guardian piece. I know about Finlay Wild and his achievement on Jo Cox's 39th birthday. I know that 39 is 666. You lot don't.

I know about the Pilkington brothers & the Cuillin Ridge, the Cadbury family, Oswald Mosley & his first use of Britain First.

I knew about Enoch Powell's 104 th birthday. Not rocket science that now is it. Anyone could have found that out...

I know about britainfirst.org , Paul Golding & Jayda Fransen.

I know about those fake SPLC documents and I posted that info here since the day after Jo Cox was murdered ...

I know why she was murdered and I'm as sure as I can be, that she was murdered.

I know why Finlay the Fieldmouse was mentioned, which completely exposes Brendan for what he is.

I ask for help in finding out more on Finlay the Fieldmouse and thisisnotmyname responds after 5 millseconds on google with an "imperative to post" reply, as if I nor anyone else was able to find what he / she found.

Caution and consideration clearly plays no part for some folk, they don't even stop to think that if they found it in 5 milliseconds then surely other folk would have too ... they quickly google something and that's it, with a triumphant flurry of a post on the DIF, their job is done...

It's just so ridiculous.

Then when I play along and thank them for their evident diligence and try to encourage them to go one step further ... they're not interested ..

Now, something is not right with that imo.

Folk who claim to want to research the subject but don't really want to do anything more than a quick google, just don't cut the mustard for me.

It also fuels me with suspicion about their motives.

I know why George Seawright and John McMichael are mentioned in Mair's alleged Springbok letters.

I researched the Springbok archive issue on day two and found it to be inconclusive, possibly due to various robots.txt settings over the years, so I didn't comment.

You all lack the tools to interpret that which is being presented, I understand that, so I try to present the findings so you can learn about the method.

You all seem ignorant of the "twilight language" which they use, or "language of the oligarchs" as some refer to it.

They are telling us what we need to know each and every time. But most are completely ignorant of their methods.

They tell us allegorically, by referencing something else, which references the real reason.

So, I see my role in laying out example after example of what is going on and why, in an effort to try and make clear just what they're up to.

There are now well over half a million views of my work and my old work, frozen in time elsewhere, with lots of early mishtakes and false starts, still attracts around 200 views every single day of the year.

So, it's resonating somewhere that's for sure.

On here, it's like a different universe.

So, I concentrate on the one triplet which naturally, resonates so loudly with everyone and yet hardly anyone shows any interest whatsoever.

In this Jo Cox narrative, I have never seen so many 666 relationships, ever.

So, we've been lucky this time in being able to present some of them and what is the response ?

"Not my thing", "not interested", blah, blah, blah ...

Yet when asked about how these things are scheduled, these same folk who are indifferent to it, have nothing to say, nothing to offer by way of an explanation. It's as if they've never even thought about, let alone properly considered why these things happen when they do.

As if these events are just a series of random acts with no design at all.

Events which just "fall out of the sky" with neither rhyme nor reason behind their timing.

I don't consider that position to even be rational, let alone the basis for so-called "research."

On a positive note, some places are now quoting my work and others are starting to ask questions, so that's an improvement.

You lot will, I supopse just carry on doing what you do, without a single thought for "the when" aspect and you certainly won't be answering the simple question of why you won't do that will you ?

Have you found Jo Cox's Will yet ?

I have.

So why haven't any of you ?

Don't tell me, you're not interested ... or just too busy posting nonsense at the DIF ...


.

Last edited by markgobell; 09-01-2017 at 06:42 PM.
Likes: (1)
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 08:46 PM   #1993
aquilina
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 93
Likes: 88 (46 Posts)
Default

Mark, if you had read my post from a while back i had already said that the bookcase is a work in progress. I have been logging and researching the books in turn however this isn't done yet so I haven't posted.

However, I am not doing it to find some spurious 666 day/weeks/month relationship to the date a book was published to the date of william hague's wife's, cousin's, dog's birthday or the last time that Tommy mair last took a shit.

I will continue my research, as well as the enquiries and FOIs that are ongoing outside of here, but I will not share on here if my efforts are met with the nastiness you have shown on here today. I am not here to tip toe around around your fragile ego Mark, censoring myself in case you lash out at me. Nor am I here to heap praise on your narcissistic tendencies and your need to convince yourself of your superiority in comparison to us all mere fools. Your mood swings on here have been a sight to behold. It's not fun for me anymore, and it is because of this I'm outa here!

If anyone's wants to keep in touch I am of course happy to share in private messages. You've been great. Ciao Ciao xxx
aquilina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:06 PM   #1994
markgobell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,987
Likes: 1,111 (659 Posts)
Default

.


Good bye and good luck with your bs elsewhere.

I'll get your coat.



.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 10:41 PM   #1995
GentileJim
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 46
Likes: 45 (22 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post
GentileJim's misleading video pointlessly rambling on about Nazi uniforms


GentileJim

Your misleading video below goes on and on about the Nazi uniforms which are NOT even alleged to have been found in Thomas Mair's home.

The source for the Nazi uniforms picture, seems to be some Labour Party nutcase in Manchester who included the picture of a rail of Nazi uniforms in his article posted below, for reasons known only to himself.

Why then have you included this bs in your video ?

Why have you gone on and on about creases in flags, pristine uniforms etc when nobody is claiming that these were in Mair's home and you have included disclaimers to that effect in your video ?


GentileJim : ... I mean, this was presented, erm pretty much, that this was how it looked in his wardrobe just like this ...




The Stephane Savary picture of Nazi uniforms which nobody claims are Thomas Mair's yet are included in GentileJim's video with pointless commentary about the creases etc ..


@ 10:32 GentileJim says ...


"This is funny, look at this, look at what they found in Tommy's wardrobe. That's, that's funny, erm, yes, apparently this is what was in Tommy's wardrobe. It's like that scene in Father Ted where they go into this sort of room and you've got all this Nazi paraphernalia. They look absolutely pristine as well, can't see, I mean you know, ...

... but these are absolutely, absolutely pristine, they just look like they're straight out of you know, the local costume shop, you know fancy dress shop Nazi uniforms and stuff and absolutely not a single mark on it, not a single mark on anything, it's almost like they're not really trying to fake it very well, I mean this is how little they think of me ...

... also if you pay attention, right down here if you look you can see creases, several of them, you can see crease, crease, crease, so and creases here as well you can see so these have clearly been very recently folded and they all look so neatly folded you would suspect they've come straight out of a packet that they've bought from somehwere, I mean, this was presented, erm pretty much, that this was how it looked in his wardrobe just like this, erm but it's clearly not the case because they're absolutely very neatly folded ..."


GentileJim's video

What was Thomas Mair's motive Jo Cox Murder (Brexit Hoax)




sciscomedia.co.uk : Nazi Memorabilia Found at the Home of Thomas Mair

by Stephane Savary

21st November 2016

Comments 2

Nazi related materials, memorabilia and propaganda were found when Police raided the house of the man accused of killing the Labour MP Jo Cox, the Old Bailey heard today.

The Police found a Third Reich eagle ornament with a swastika on it as well as far-right books and other Nazi material, the jury heard on Monday.

The Nazi eagle was on the top of a bookcase in one the bedrooms, while shelves were found books about German military history and Nazi race theory.

But the Jury also heard that beneath the bookshelf, there were drawers full of books with Nazi and White Supremacist themes.

The jury were showed pictures of some of these books which had titles such as SS Race Theory, The Politics of the Holocaust March of the Titans: A History of the White Race.

PC Nicholas Russell who was the first officer to enter Mair’s home said:

“I saw on a few of the shelves the subject matter was of German military history”

“In top of the bookcase was a small gold-coloured ornament of a Third Reich eagle with a swastika on it.”

Prosecutor Richard Whittam QC said drawers were opened and officers found books on the “National Vanguard”.

Another was entitled: “March of the Titans: A history of the white race.”

Others were named “The German Home Front 1939-45” and “The Politics of the Holocaust”.

Thomas Mair was also a fan of Anders Breivik, the Norwegian neo-Nazi who murdered 77 people in 2011; as Police recovered from the house newspaper cutting from the Daily Mail about the white supremacist Norwegian terrorist.

Mair was also accused of collecting a dossier onn Jo Cox in his home, including stories about her in Newspapers, including one statement in which she had said: “I believe the patriotic choice is to vote for ‘Britain to remain inside the EU”, jurors heard.

Elsewhere, in the semi-detached house, the Police found a computer printout concerning the extreme far-right South African Organisation Die Blanke Bevrydingsbeweging.

In the months before Mrs Cox’s death, Mair is also accused of having used computers at Birstall libraries to visit far-right websites. Thomas Mair Nazi

The prosecution heard that Mair had been using those computers to read about the Klu Klux Klan and a page that offered answers to the question “Is a .22 round deadly enough to kill with one shot to a human’s head?”.

The jurors were told that Mair also searched for Dylann Roof, who is accused of killing nine black Americans in South Carolina in 2015, and accessed the Wikipedia page for Cox.

The prosecution alleges that the murder of the Labour MP was politically or ideologically motivated. The mother-of-two was shot twice in the head and once in the chest, and stabbed 15 times.

Mair is charged with her murder and also with grievous bodily harm (GBH) of Bernard Carter-Kenny, a pensioner who tried to protect the MP’s aid.

Mair declined to enter pleas when he appeared at the Old Bailey for a preliminary hearing last month. As a result, not-guilty pleas were entered on his behalf.

The trial continues.


Comments

2 comments


David Paul Mayes · Nene College of Higher Education

Typical UKIP voter, really!

Like · Reply · 21 November 2016 20:41


*

Steve Ascott · Llanon, Ceredigion, United Kingdom

The guy is a right wing fascist for sure, but in the interests of reporting the facts, I wonder why you put a picture of a shop display of Nazi uniforms in the article?

I'm sure if the police had found these they would be mentioned in your article.

Like · Reply · 1 · 24 November 2016 08:41

*


About Stephane Savary

I am UK political writer for Scisco Media, editor for RazorNews and Labour Party campaigner in South Manchester. Over the years I have written for many radical political newspapers, journals and blogs.




.
Yes, I did already admit I made a mistake with that picture, which was silly, and I then added an annotation to the video explaining my mistake. Mark, I have no idea or not whether all these kabbalistic relationships between events that you find are real or not. I know these people do take numerology, and occult relationships like this seriously, but if you look 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days, you will probably find someones birthday involved somewhere, or some other event vaguely related, how would you prove this wasn't a coincidence? Do you think such tenuous relationships would help people who are still asleep to the realities of world events to wake up? In my experience such things put people off looking into this stuff more.
I'm not saying you're wrong about all this, but I wouldn't know how to find out whether you might be right or wrong, nor would I know what to do with the information.
GentileJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 10:53 PM   #1996
GentileJim
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 46
Likes: 45 (22 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post
I won't bother answering your rhetorical questions up there ...

I'd suggest that our goal should be to expose the media bs when we see it.

The way we do that is crucial and should be based on evidence, not speculation and opinion.

Basic evidence, like BMD records and the like should be the very least we do.

The thing is felxifelix, endlessly "analysing" media bs can only go so far.

Unless there are glaring holes in each narrative, which there are not imo, then each thread, even without the usual trolls and disruption, is characterised by the urge to make a post rather than an imperative to make a positive contribution.

So, I suggest doing the basics and trying to verify what we're being told.

Few on here seem able or willing to do even that.

There seems to be an expectation that the scriptwriters are so dumb that some DIF poster will find a crucial chink in the narrative which blows the whole thing wide open.

As far as this "grammar" aspect of the Trivium Method is concerned, I can recall only one example of that ever happening and that was with Nick Kollerstrom and friend discovering that the alleged train times in the London 777 narrative were bogus, which forced the then Home Sec to offer the House an alternative explanation.

Other than that, the "posting opinion imperative" is what seems to count these days and mostly nonsense videos.

My work offers clarity and explains every single aspect of the narrative, because it decodes the narratives using the same method that they were designed with.

Yet few seem to want to engage with that process or even answer why they won't ...

I've just watched GentileJim's video for example and I have no idea really what his point is.

There are lots of examples I could cite, but in one, he presents a picture of half a dozen books laid out for us all to see.

Nobody questions why it's these books and not others.

I bet nobody on here has even bothered to google the titles or authors, what would be the point ? They're just some books I suppose is the response, if they're considered at all.

I know why those books have been chosen, just like I know why they used the Cadbury's Flake image and the cryptic reference to TV & John Logie Baird and Brillo pads.

I know why Brendan's Bothy bs was presented and the bs about the Cuillin Ridge and it's allegorical "Inaccessible Pinnacle" - Brendan told us about that in his Guardian piece. I know about Finlay Wild and his achievement on Jo Cox's 39th birthday. I know that 39 is 666. You lot don't.

I know about the Pilkington brothers & the Cuillin Ridge, the Cadbury family, Oswald Mosley & his first use of Britain First.

I knew about Enoch Powell's 104 th birthday. Not rocket science that now is it. Anyone could have found that out...

I know about britainfirst.org , Paul Golding & Jayda Fransen.

I know about those fake SPLC documents and I posted that info here since the day after Jo Cox was murdered ...

I know why she was murdered and I'm as sure as I can be, that she was murdered.

I know why Finlay the Fieldmouse was mentioned, which completely exposes Brendan for what he is.

I ask for help in finding out more on Finlay the Fieldmouse and thisisnotmyname responds after 5 millseconds on google with an "imperative to post" reply, as if I nor anyone else was able to find what he / she found.

Caution and consideration clearly plays no part for some folk, they don't even stop to think that if they found it in 5 milliseconds then surely other folk would have too ... they quickly google something and that's it, with a triumphant flurry of a post on the DIF, their job is done...

It's just so ridiculous.

Then when I play along and thank them for their evident diligence and try to encourage them to go one step further ... they're not interested ..

Now, something is not right with that imo.

Folk who claim to want to research the subject but don't really want to do anything more than a quick google, just don't cut the mustard for me.

It also fuels me with suspicion about their motives.

I know why George Seawright and John McMichael are mentioned in Mair's alleged Springbok letters.

I researched the Springbok archive issue on day two and found it to be inconclusive, possibly due to various robots.txt settings over the years, so I didn't comment.

You all lack the tools to interpret that which is being presented, I understand that, so I try to present the findings so you can learn about the method.

You all seem ignorant of the "twilight language" which they use, or "language of the oligarchs" as some refer to it.

They are telling us what we need to know each and every time. But most are completely ignorant of their methods.

They tell us allegorically, by referencing something else, which references the real reason.

So, I see my role in laying out example after example of what is going on and why, in an effort to try and make clear just what they're up to.

There are now well over half a million views of my work and my old work, frozen in time elsewhere, with lots of early mishtakes and false starts, still attracts around 200 views every single day of the year.

So, it's resonating somewhere that's for sure.

On here, it's like a different universe.

So, I concentrate on the one triplet which naturally, resonates so loudly with everyone and yet hardly anyone shows any interest whatsoever.

In this Jo Cox narrative, I have never seen so many 666 relationships, ever.

So, we've been lucky this time in being able to present some of them and what is the response ?

"Not my thing", "not interested", blah, blah, blah ...

Yet when asked about how these things are scheduled, these same folk who are indifferent to it, have nothing to say, nothing to offer by way of an explanation. It's as if they've never even thought about, let alone properly considered why these things happen when they do.

As if these events are just a series of random acts with no design at all.

Events which just "fall out of the sky" with neither rhyme nor reason behind their timing.

I don't consider that position to even be rational, let alone the basis for so-called "research."

On a positive note, some places are now quoting my work and others are starting to ask questions, so that's an improvement.

You lot will, I supopse just carry on doing what you do, without a single thought for "the when" aspect and you certainly won't be answering the simple question of why you won't do that will you ?

Have you found Jo Cox's Will yet ?

I have.

So why haven't any of you ?

Don't tell me, you're not interested ... or just too busy posting nonsense at the DIF ...


.
If you would point me to your work to explain what it is I'm missing, I would be very grateful.
GentileJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 06:59 AM   #1997
markgobell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,987
Likes: 1,111 (659 Posts)
Default

f
Quote:
Originally Posted by GentileJim View Post


Yes, I did already admit I made a mistake with that picture, which was silly, and I then added an annotation to the video explaining my mistake.


But the video is still up with your Nazi uniform bs, when are you going to edit it and remove the Nazi uniforms and your lies about them being in Tommy Mair's wardrobe?

So, you looked at that erudite piece from a Labour activist for what 10 milliseconds ?

You saw the picture of Nazi uniforms, didn't read his article, didn't know that he wasn't even claiming they belonged to Tommy Mair, didn't know that WYP are not even claiming those uniforms were in Tommy Mair's home, but decided for reasons known only to yourself, which you still haven't explained, to include them in your video, accompanied by your very own imagined narration, yes you were the one who said this :


GentileJim : ... I mean, this was presented, erm pretty much, that this was how it looked in his wardrobe just like this ...


and spread that bs all over the internet ...

and you respond with one word that it was "silly" ..

and folk are supposed to take you seriously are they?

we're not supposed to crticise that deliberate bs, propaganda effort of yours?

You then quickly switch to some ill conceived questions about my work, which you clearly have spent an equivalent amount of milliseconds not thinking about, or even reading by the sound of it and ask me to do the explaining, which I've done above and on the Discussion thread I link to, so if you've got any spare time to do some reading, when you're not spreading your filthy lies all over the place, you might get the chance to understand something about my thesis.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GentileJim View Post


Mark, I have no idea or not whether all these kabbalistic relationships between events that you find are real or not.

Nor will you have any idea unless you make the effort to read stuff, which doesn't seem to be within your remit. It is self evident that you seem unable to even read and comprehend your own "source material" and make sensible decisions about it's validity. You're too busy making "silly" videos characterised by deliberately, misleading nonsense to do any reading it would seem.

Do you pick up a book you haven't read and bemoan the fact that you have no idea what the book is about too?


Quote:
Originally Posted by GentileJim View Post


I know these people do take numerology, and occult relationships like this seriously,


What people ?

How do you know ?

You also appear to be confusing "numerology" with date arithmetic.

When you look at your bank statement, do you say ah -"this month's numerology" ?

No. It's basic arithmetic isn't it, which is an entirely different thing.

So you clearly haven't read any of my explanations at all have you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GentileJim View Post


but if you look 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days, you will probably find someones birthday involved somewhere, or some other event vaguely related, how would you prove this wasn't a coincidence?


You will. Correct. This happens all the time as I've explained on the Discussion thread. Which is why they don't get posted. So your question appears to be somewhat of a non sequitur ...


Quote:
Originally Posted by GentileJim View Post


Do you think such tenuous relationships


"Tenuous relationships" - see above. I don't post relationships that are non-contextual, non-related, there are considerations and qualifications involved, always, which if you read some stuff you would know about. But you haven't read anything at all to do with my work have you, so you're trying to equate it with posting something tenuous about some unrelated event like someone's birthday or like aqulina's childish bowel movement deflection ..

Not a very good try. Do some reading before commenting is my advice.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GentileJim View Post


would help people who are still asleep to the realities of world events to wake up?


If they read them and understand the method, ask questions if they don't etc., then yes, an unequivocal yes, more than you can imagine.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GentileJim View Post


In my experience such things put people off looking into this stuff more.


Ah do tell. I can't wait to hear what your experience of sharing information about the structure of these scripts with other folk has been like. I really look forward to hearing what your experience has been like doing just that GentileJim ... please do tell ...your invaluable experience might help me avoid making "silly" mishteaks ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentileJim View Post


I'm not saying you're wrong about all this,


Ah good. Thank you so much. It might have appeared a tad "silly" if you did try that, since you obviously have no idea what you're talking about ...


Quote:
Originally Posted by GentileJim View Post


but I wouldn't know how to find out whether you might be right or wrong,


Right or wrong about what ?

Surely you're not suggesting that the Date Calculator is wrong are you ?

No, so you must be referring to the contextual and symmetry considerations etc., that are part of the pre-publishing thought process.

Are you suggesting that each and every relationship I have posted ever, is because of coincidence ?


Quote:
Originally Posted by GentileJim View Post


nor would I know what to do with the information.


You would be able to understand narratives for a start.

It would also help you avoid sounding like a complete idiot in your videos when all you have to say about the SPLC for example is that the web page which you include in your video, the SPLC text has three sets of parenthesis around it ! Wow.

It might also help to prevent you sounding like you haven't got a clue about those half dozen or so books which were laid out for us all to see and which you included in your video ... you know the bit where all you do is mumble something about Nazis, conspiracies etc and giggle ...

Beyond that, this knowledge will reveal each and evry narrative that comes along for what it is. A contrived, deliberately constructed fable, using a method which I lay out for you all to understand.

A method which is scientific and repeatable and which they use every time.

These kabbalistic facts of life will be true forever, so there's no rush I suppose. Whenever you can tear yourself away from "waking folk up" with videos containing lies, disinformation and inane giggling ..

You have no idea why those books were chosen do you GentileJim ?

You have no idea why George Seawright and John McMichael are mentioned in Mair's alleged Springbok letters do you GentileJim ?

I've told you above that I do know.

And here you are, asking me to define what it is my work could do for folk ?

Well, in your case it would improve your video content by orders of magnitude.

It would also help you avoid those awkward moments when you haven't got anything to say or contribute and which you instead fill up, with half garbled nonsense and giggling ..

Though perhaps I shouldn't expect any interest from you, given that you can't even get the basic facts straight in your own videos ...


*

You speed up and mumble when you're telling fibs, did you know that about yourself ?

It took me ages and ages with replay after replay to exactly transcribe your dodgy lies about what was not found in Tommy Mair's wardrobe.

I suggest you take your video down until your lies are removed.

When are you gong to remove the Nazi uniforms and the lies you speak about Tommy Mair's wardrobe GentileJim ?

Oh and btw, it was reported that Mair was evaluated before his non-trial so you got that wrong too.

You really do need to improve your research skills before attempting any further productions I'd say ...

Until you remove the Nazi uniforms and your lies from your video, you are persona non grata for me and I'd encourage each and every other genuine poster on here to treat you the same.

Don't darken my door again until you're removed the Nazi uniforms and your lying narration for your "video" and have redeemed yourself with a public apology.

Making your video debut with more lies about Tommy Mair who may well have been fitted up for this crime ?

That's fairly disgusting in my book.

Take the video down GentileJim and get rid of the Nazi uniforms and lies about Tommy Mair.

Shame on you.


.

Last edited by markgobell; 10-01-2017 at 07:35 AM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 07:33 AM   #1998
GentileJim
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 46
Likes: 45 (22 Posts)
Default

Wow^, and I've literally just come from the thread where you posted that most blatently faked Kubrick confession video about the moon landings, and you have the nerve to call me badly researched. Despite your hostility, I was still trying to reply with respect and understanding, but I see that is wasted on you. I have put a clear annotation on my video about the nazi uniforms. If I was 'lying', ie intentionally trying to mislead people, why would I, with little prompting (apart from one comment asking where it came from), have pointed out my own lie, apologised on here for it, and then pointed out my own lie on the video. I'm not going to take the video down, but you know what, I will go and add another annotation, just to make it clear I made a mistake.
Yes, people are usually put off conspiracy research by people trying to draw silly tenuous 666 date relationships between events as evidence of conspiracy. I have long observed what is likely to get people more interested in this stuff and that is the sort of thing that does not work at all.
If YOU were serious about this stuff, and if you were right about this stuff, and had a deep understanding of kabbalistic relationships between FFs and hoaxes, I would have thought you would be more patient and understanding with people who are just trying to do their bit. Given your very quick descent into outright name-calling, makes me very suspicious of YOU, and what YOU are really about. My mind is instinctively drawn back to a few pages ago in this thread, where you became very insistent that a link between Fazila Aswat, and 7/7 linked Haroon Aswat was a red herring. I decided maybe you knew more than I did about this than I did, and I decided to drop it, however after your meltdown on the last few pages or so, I think this will very much be a hot line of inquiry for me in the future.

I hope aquilina, and everyone else on this thread do not decide to leave this discussion, we can of course simply ignore obnoxious posters.

Last edited by GentileJim; 10-01-2017 at 07:35 AM.
Likes: (1)
GentileJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 07:49 AM   #1999
thisisnotmyname
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 21
Likes: 17 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentileJim View Post
I hope aquilina, and everyone else on this thread do not decide to leave this discussion, we can of course simply ignore obnoxious posters.
Agreed GentileJim.

You only have to look at this person's internet history to see that he attacks anyone who doesn't subscribe to his methods. I hope he seeks help.
Likes: (1)
thisisnotmyname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 08:15 AM   #2000
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentileJim View Post
Wow^, and I've literally just come from the thread where you posted that most blatently faked Kubrick confession video about the moon landings, and you have the nerve to call me badly researched. Despite your hostility, I was still trying to reply with respect and understanding, but I see that is wasted on you. I have put a clear annotation on my video about the nazi uniforms. If I was 'lying', ie intentionally trying to mislead people, why would I, with little prompting (apart from one comment asking where it came from), have pointed out my own lie, apologised on here for it, and then pointed out my own lie on the video. I'm not going to take the video down, but you know what, I will go and add another annotation, just to make it clear I made a mistake.
Yes, people are usually put off conspiracy research by people trying to draw silly tenuous 666 date relationships between events as evidence of conspiracy. I have long observed what is likely to get people more interested in this stuff and that is the sort of thing that does not work at all.
If YOU were serious about this stuff, and if you were right about this stuff, and had a deep understanding of kabbalistic relationships between FFs and hoaxes, I would have thought you would be more patient and understanding with people who are just trying to do their bit. Given your very quick descent into outright name-calling, makes me very suspicious of YOU, and what YOU are really about. My mind is instinctively drawn back to a few pages ago in this thread, where you became very insistent that a link between Fazila Aswat, and 7/7 linked Haroon Aswat was a red herring. I decided maybe you knew more than I did about this than I did, and I decided to drop it, however after your meltdown on the last few pages or so, I think this will very much be a hot line of inquiry for me in the future.

I hope aquilina, and everyone else on this thread do not decide to leave this discussion, we can of course simply ignore obnoxious posters.
I will not be leaving this thread whilst Mark is still posting because he is genuinely working hard to find answers.

If any suspicion of integrity should be levelled at anyone, from my perspective it would be those people who have recently joined the David Icke forum to post on this thread.
Likes: (1)
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.