Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 27-10-2017, 12:36 AM   #1
surfer12

Default Keiser Report: Credit Market Crash?

Keiser Report: Credit Market Crash?
Max and Stacy discuss what it looks like when credit markets go nuts as the ECB’s monster bond bubble drives euro junk bonds lower than US Treasurys. Max interviews Michael Pento of PentoPort.com about the latest in market euphoria. Will it crash? And, if so, when?
God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 06:52 AM   #2
PathogenAlpha

Thanks for posting. I watch this on RT UK and it is simply the best thing on British TV right now. Max Keiser has been waaay ahead of the ball on many issues. not just the stock markets. He even outed the CIA connection to 9/11 outing a ex CIA officer who turned trader.

We should try to get a sticky thread set up just for the Keiser Report shows.
PathogenAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 12:43 PM   #3
the apprentice
Inactive

Japan is in a similar position, 95% of the debt is owned by the Bank of Japan, with only a tiny percent in other countries, Japan will be the one to watch.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote