Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 22-07-2009, 05:59 PM   #41
fairyelfdog

Smile. Okay enough. I'll leave the argument. We are both right in different ways.

Do you really think that if the people working for the police knew that they we're carrying out massmurder when forcing people to take the vaccine, they would still do it?
What I was suggesting wasn't really a complaint as much as informing them of what was going on and telling them that we will not cooperate. I don't know how they would react. I did suggest phonecalls and not mails or letters, that can be deleted and ignored easily. If we can make enough people do this it might make an impact. I also asked you a question about waterhealing I am curious about. :

"I have a question, Judy: Vibrations are information, right? Can you actually spread an urge to be more independent and specifically not take the vaccine through watermagic? In that case it is very interesting but it doesn't have to exclude writing the police (from a grassroot level. Not the headquarters)."
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 06:00 PM   #42
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by myeika View Post
Hi Judy.

Thank you for contributing to this discussion…..

We all are on the same road, and we all see different things/realities, many of us have been walking this way for some time so we do understand the message to are sharing with us..

The point of this thread was that I personally agreed with what David was saying in his newsletter, and felt there would be others who did too. I like him, feel that we are fast approaching a point where we will ‘all’ be facing something, which will require some form of action from the ones who don’t want to walk their path.

This is the emerging situation we are discussing here, where we are looking for ways we can peacefully non-comply if/when mandatory vaccinations arise.

Thank you again for you contribution to the thread.
I agree 10000%
we are all on the same page
we have a communication problem - that's all
there is a way to stop this - what stops this will stop everything
David Icke is a good guy - I think we are all good people we are just lost

if my solutions wont' solve this problem, then I can understand the frustration

did the letter writing thing - didn't work
trusted in authority - was constantly let down

I've come up with a solution that solves everyone's problems - tell me why it won't work?
judy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #43
fairyelfdog

We don't have two years?
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 22-07-2009, 06:10 PM   #44
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyelfdog View Post
Smile. Okay enough. I'll leave the argument. We are both right in different ways.

Do you really think that if the people working for the police knew that they we're carrying out massmurder when forcing people to take the vaccine, they would still do it?
What I was suggesting wasn't really a complaint as much as informing them of what was going on and telling them that we will not cooperate. I don't know how they would react. I did suggest phonecalls and not mails or letters, that can be deleted and ignored easily. If we can make enough people do this it might make an impact. I also asked you a question about waterhealing I am curious about. :

"I have a question, Judy: Vibrations are information, right? Can you actually spread an urge to be more independent and specifically not take the vaccine through watermagic? In that case it is very interesting but it doesn't have to exclude writing the police (from a grassroot level. Not the headquarters)."
The problem is we all can't recognize the bigger picture. Take a look at this thread - we all want the same thing yet it's impossible to communicate with each other and be understood.

Look at the police as being totally and completely insane, do you think they can understand your logic if THEY are insane? Trust without doubt someone above them, someone telling them how to do their job is warning them not to listen to you. Their bosses make much more sense to them then you or I will because it's their insanity, it's what makes sense to them.

and yes this water concept will stop people from taking the vaccine, it will make the police understand the problem so they can actually protect us. It will cure the entire planet of our insanity thinking because it makes us totally aware of the entire big picture.

Plus is will cure anyone who has taken the vaccine and it will cure anyone who is suffering from any illness. It's a completely different world if you see the bigger picture. I know this sounds completely insane but I bring scientific evidence that even David Icke is using to write his books from - holodynamics has been curing cancers, aids, all mental illness, addictions for more then 30 years. IT'S PURE SCIENCE, I can't find any flaws in it other then it's only a peace of the puzzle - it's not the complete picture. IT is exactly what he claims it to be just a tool that can solve every problem known to the human experience.

The water just helps you recognize your thoughts. If we had a global addiction to this water then the influence is subliminal and will effect even those who dont' drink it. It's extremely suggestive which is exactly what is being done to us through tv, commercials, advertising.

YES IT WILL STOP PEOPLE FROM TAKING THIS VACCINE AND IT WILL STOP THOSE FROM PRODUCING IT.
Old 22-07-2009, 06:20 PM   #45
fairyelfdog

I'm all for it (May I suggest that you stop telling people they do not see the bigger picture though. You don't know what they (we) see or don't see)

This seems to be a good way of working on it. I am aware that water carries emotion and thought but to me this is only one way through which we have to work, and is it fast enough? Also, when we pour water into other bodies of water won't the information/emotion be diluted by what was already in this body? How would we go about spreading it around in vast quantities fast? I seriously doubt the ptpb will suddenly stop producing the vaccine when they have tasted this water though ... they are extremely resistent ... but I see your point.
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 22-07-2009, 06:23 PM   #46
fairyelfdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy101 View Post
Look at the police as being totally and completely insane, do you think they can understand your logic if THEY are insane? Trust without doubt someone above them, someone telling them how to do their job is warning them not to listen to you. Their bosses make much more sense to them then you or I will because it's their insanity, it's what makes sense to them.
Has it really gone this far? Don't they deserve a warning? I'm not at all sure you are right about this. I'm not for a moment suggesting that you should trust authority or that you should expect the police to refuse and accept it if they don't. Of course what we need to do is simply to not take the vaccine no matter what.
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 22-07-2009, 06:34 PM   #47
grenadene
Banned

Put a little round plaster on the top of your arm and tell them you've had it (that's my plan and I haven't heard a better one )
grenadene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 06:57 PM   #48
judy101

Quote:
I'm all for it (May I suggest that you stop telling people they do not see the bigger picture though. You don't know what they (we) see or don't see)

This seems to be a good way of working on it. I am aware that water carries emotion and thought but to me this is only one way through which we have to work, and is it fast enough? Also, when we pour water into other bodies of water won't the information/emotion be diluted by what was already in this body? How would we go about spreading it around in vast quantities fast? I seriously doubt the ptpb will suddenly stop producing the vaccine when they have tasted this water though ... they are extremely resistent ... but I see your point.
sorry for using the words "people don't see the bigger picture yet". I don't know how else to describe it. it's kind of like - I have information to share with you, while information you share with me is very much old news. How would you describe it, what are better words?

please let me explain that I don't have all the answers, I am only one peace of a massive puzzle - just like the rest of us. I've been given a snap shot of the massive puzzle but I'm still only one peace and don't know the full and complete story. The only way we will get that complete story is when we learn how to communicate more effectively. That's the problem I'm working on now is communication - HUGE STRUGGLE. I use to be good at this and now that I've come to learn what I know my communication now sucks big time so I apologize for that.

From my calculations the water concept will take 2 years to make a complete global shift so it all depends on when things got started. it's all math and statics that predicts how fast it will work. I personally think that it can work faster, once enough people understand then the masses just automatically understand like magic.

how you spread this concept is by using everything we already know, go with the energy instead of against it.

We are sheep, don't try to be horses or dogs when in fact we are sheep - be at one with that for now.

We are facing a Global economic challenge - us sheep need food and shelter while we have no jobs. offer them a way to earn money and the sheep will follow.

it does require going into everything you would normally object to - we need to go into the problems in order to find the solutions.

it does have a cost of about $100,000 but will earn more money then oil and it will be OWNED by the people who drink it. If you are a member of this concept you have the opportunity to get a loan to start any idea or concept that benefits humanity. Water will be our new human banking systems. Once it's in effect there will be no need for it, or money for that matter but it's a process we need to take in order to make a massive change.

basically what has happened is we've discovered psychology and only provided it for the rich to get richer. Psychology only teaches you how to ignore and accept problems so while you are making more money you can't recognize that you need to take it from someone else causing problems for others. That is why you can see someone tortured in front of you and walk away without it effecting you. YOu'll say the words "this must stop" but you know psychologically you can't do anything to stop it so why bother - focus on what you can change. The most upsetting phrase I've heard is "accept the things I cannot change", you can change anything if you wanted to.

This water concept will provide all the psychology to everyone on the planet but will provide the power to change and solve YOUR own problems in a responsibly, human manor. it must be provided free to all schools and people living in poverty - we cannot leave anyone behind. Who ever you leave behind will be the source of your unknown problem. YOu harm yourself if you leave even your enemy behind after all they are human too - even the Illuminati - the one's who have been brain washed the most - they are the one's suffering the most and we must love them and help heal them too. They would drink from this water just to prove they aren't as bad as we think they are. Even if they drink from it and try to fight the process, they can't because it's suggestive and will work on them even if they dont' realize it. it is the strongest brain washing I can think of lol but it's brain washing ourselves to be OURSELVES and not what I want you to be or what others want you to be. Find out who you are and then be it.
Old 22-07-2009, 07:07 PM   #49
fairyelfdog

Youre right. You are ranting. (and preaching) This is too slow and too complex. You have not bothered to answer my simple questions and you are extremely arrogant. Of course we need to find out who we are. Don't put me down again by telling me I have missed the point. I have not. I will do watermagic, like I have often done but the vaccinations are a few months from now.
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 22-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #50
fairyelfdog

Should we meet up somewhere .... or is that the herd mentality talking again?

Maybe there is no other answer but to refuse and take the consequences...
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 22-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #51
judy101

Quote:
Youre right. You are ranting. (and preaching) This is too slow and too complex. You have not bothered to answer my simple questions and you are extremely arrogant. Of course we need to find out who we are. Don't put me down again by telling me I have missed the point. I have not. I will do watermagic, like I have often done but the vaccinations are a few months from now.
my mistake - so what you are telling me is you would rather spend your days

ranting
being arrogant
putting others down

I stand corrected and will move onto others who are actually interested in solving problems.
Old 22-07-2009, 07:27 PM   #52
fairyelfdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy101 View Post
my mistake - so what you are telling me is you would rather spend your days

ranting
being arrogant
putting others down

I stand corrected and will move onto others who are actually interested in solving problems.
Hihi... if I can fit it in. I have a busy schedule.
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 22-07-2009, 07:29 PM   #53
soothseeker

My own personal take on this.

I feel as mentioned before we are all pretty much on the same page, we just need to agree on the problems, then an action/s, to achieve the solution.

I completely agree that if we only solve the vaccine problem it stills leaves all the others behind and doesn't address the people who are actually creating these issues in the first place. Stop one method of killing us just to find they invent another one to do the same job.

However, it's a big enough problem to warrant all of our attention and I also feel this would make a great test case. If we can all work together on solving this problem, not only would it irradicate one method of poisoning or worse yet killing us but it would also put us in a more powerful position to move onto bigger problems. If we all work together we can totally disrupt the system.

I feel creating a chain letter would only go so far, but thats a start is it not. The more people we can reach with the correct information equates to more people with the desire to take positive action. Be it the simple refusal to take the vaccine or to get on board and actually help spread the word and take an active role in tackling other problems.

So we could gather the most informative information there is on this subject and create a chain letter containing that information with links to more relevant information and directions on best practices of spreading the word.

If we manage to actually stop the authorities from moving forward with the vaccination program (and I believe we're more than capable), it puts us in an even stronger position to motivate people on the next problem we decide to tackle.

I'm not saying that water isn't the answer its just that I've not heard of it before so without the relevant information I cannot comment on it (sounds very interesting though so its on my reading list).

I would have to agree if it takes two years for the desired affects of water to work, then we also need to be reinforcing it with a parallel action/s at the same time. The more tools you use in your arsenal the better the chances are of reaching the desired effect.

Every problem requires a different approach, generally a smaller problem requires an action that's easier to orchestrate. One thing I've become sure about from using this forum is how often there are what can seem like to others “petty minded disagreements”. If we're unable to even decide on what smaller problems to target, do we really stand any chance at tackling the entire problem straight away.

And can I make it clear that although I'm calling the compulsory vaccination program “a small problem” I know its a big problem. I only mean its small when compared to some of the other problems we're facing, I hope you know what I'm trying to get at..

Like the conspiracy to convince us all that the disposal of radioactive material into the New York sewer system is not a problem but rather entertainment.

I've seen the TV programs. There's giant mutant ninja turtles down there for gods sake!

Last edited by soothseeker; 22-07-2009 at 07:33 PM.
soothseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 05:02 AM   #54
kassondra8

Ummm ok maybe it's just me, but I just read this whole damn thread and still have no idea what this water healing thing is really about. Someone please explain. What exactly do we do to the water??? How exactly do we affect everyone's water and change it?? Is this something each individual can do to their water? Lol, very confused....lots of talk with not a whole lot being said.
Old 23-07-2009, 06:38 AM   #55
fairyelfdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassondra8 View Post
Ummm ok maybe it's just me, but I just read this whole damn thread and still have no idea what this water healing thing is really about. Someone please explain. What exactly do we do to the water??? How exactly do we affect everyone's water and change it?? Is this something each individual can do to their water? Lol, very confused....lots of talk with not a whole lot being said.
Hihi, well....

Water is extremely sensitive to vibration and emotion. Everything gets stored in it. Have a look at people like Masaru Emotos page and you will see the effect on water crystals from being told things like "gratitude" or "I hate you".

You can transmit your emotional state to water and it will affect all water it comes in contact with... that is to say if the water it comes in contact with doesn't affect the water you energised instead. I asked judy101 about that but she wouldn't answer it. In theory if you sing to water or tell it something that vibration will be carried and affect the entire body of water you pour it into. People have tried this with poisoned lakes for example and as far as I know it has worked very well.

Now given that you can actually transmit such detailed information as "don't take the vaccine", which may sound crazy but actually is quite possible I would ask where to put it for it to reach peoples drinking water. Maybe if you know the lakes where your town/city/village takes it water from you can talk to them/pour the water into them.

I also don't know if the information will be diluted by the lakes state of mind. Another point to make is that your own emotional state and level of commitment will be carried in the water. If you're not feeling to well or have feelings of hopelessness and insecurity, I wouldn't recomend it or I would say: wait until you're feeling better. I'm going to.
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 23-07-2009, 06:44 AM   #56
fairyelfdog

Actually, come to think of it, if you are not feeling too well you can broadcast "don't take the vaccine" to the water intensely and then throw an orgonite stone in the lake which should help tranform the negative energies.

www.orgonite.info
never does?
Time to go home!

Last edited by fairyelfdog; 23-07-2009 at 06:45 AM.
Old 23-07-2009, 06:49 AM   #57
kassondra8

Ya I've seen the water crystal pics, very fascinating. So if I have this right, what Judy is advocating is that someone talented with giving postive vibrations do so to some water and then dump it into a source of public drinking water? Sounds good to me, couldn't hurt. I have some messages I'd like to add, lol.

Btw, do you practice this with your personal water? If so, does it seem to have an effect, and what messages do/would you give it?
Old 23-07-2009, 07:22 AM   #58
jolinemaria
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolf View Post
How do you do that then? or where can I find the info on it? please share or is it all to found with Len.
Sorry OP for going off track but this really interested me. I don't have an answer to original question other than to simply refuse.
I do feel though we must become autonomous (we already are of course, we've been conditioned not to) meaning it's no good looking for answers or leaders 'out there' the leadership and answers come from within.
I bought the cd Holy Harmony from Len Horowitz website. I fill some bottles with water a leave them standing in front of the speakers while playing the cd overnight. I also bought waterenergizing stickers that charge the water with the love frequency. I have put them on my waterfilter, aquarium, car-window (so the rain coming of will be charged when returning to the earth) etc etc.
jolinemaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 07:30 AM   #59
fairyelfdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassondra8 View Post
Ya I've seen the water crystal pics, very fascinating. So if I have this right, what Judy is advocating is that someone talented with giving postive vibrations do so to some water and then dump it into a source of public drinking water? Sounds good to me, couldn't hurt. I have some messages I'd like to add, lol.

Btw, do you practice this with your personal water? If so, does it seem to have an effect, and what messages do/would you give it?
I do use it for my personal water. I have this big glass jar with a glass lid I have painted "Love" on on the bottom, then I fill it with water, put a small purifier in it and put it outside in the sunlight. It then absorbs the energy from the sun which is both healing ans sustaining. There are people in this world who do not eat but only lives on the energy from the sun.

I also have the same word painted on three glass bowls which I have placed around the room where I spend most of my time. When the water evaporates, it does things to the atmophere. But lets return to the topic... (sorry mods)
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 23-07-2009, 07:59 AM   #60
myeika

Exclamation The UK's Government’s strategic approach!

Hi folks…

Just wanted to share something that I came across this morning….

This document describes the UK’s Government’s strategic approach to and
preparations for an influenza pandemic.

They like to hide things in plain sight!

Quote:
1 Strategic approach

1.1 Purpose
This document describes the Government’s strategic approach to and
preparations for an influenza pandemic. It provides general information on the
likely impact and sets out some of the key assumptions for use in response
planning. It also provides a national framework within which organisations
responsible for planning, delivering or supporting local responses should develop
and maintain integrated operational arrangements that are flexible enough to
respond to local needs and circumstances, whilst providing the wider degree of
consistency necessary for an effective, sustainable and equitable national
approach.

1.2 Aim
The primary aim of this document is to guide and support integrated
contingency planning and preparations for pandemic influenza across
government, in health and social care and in public and private sector
organisations. Additionally, it describes arrangements for coordinating the UK’s
response and provides references to sources of more detailed information.

1.3 Scope
The arrangements described relate specifically to an influenza pandemic. They
do not cover planning for or the response to seasonal influenza outbreaks or any
incidents involving the prevention or control of avian (eg A/H5N1) influenza or
other animal influenza virus infection in birds or humans, which remain the
responsibility of the appropriate government departments and public health,
animal health and local authority bodies in accordance with normal procedures.
However, they do cover the recognition and management of cases of influenzalike
illness in humans that raise suspicions of a new influenza virus variant that
might cause a pandemic, which may have its origin as an avian virus.
A range of public and private sector organisations and agencies – acting
individually and collectively – are responsible for supporting the health and social
care response, managing a pandemic’s wider impacts, minimising social and
economic disruption and maintaining business continuity. Whilst not intended to
provide detailed operational guidance, this document provides general
information and planning assumptions to inform and encourage wider
contingency planning.
Although these arrangements provide for a consistent and coordinated UK-wide
approach, health and social care is a devolved responsibility and some
differences in organisational structures, responsibilities and operational
arrangements apply in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Each country
produces a national response plan, which should be read in conjunction with this
document for information on the specific arrangements that apply in those parts
of the UK.

Chapter 1: Strategic approach
produces a national response plan, which should be read in conjunction with this
document for information on the specific arrangements that apply in those parts
of the UK.>>>> snip......
For the full document please see:

http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/medi...p_chapter1.pdf

For up-to-date info and evidance which is being collected please see the Jane Burgermeister – END FORCED VACCINATIONS group on facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102894871603
"Actions are destiny's pen. The line of actions drawn today becomes tomorrow's destiny, so be sure that you are drawing a work of art"
myeika is offline   Reply With Quote