Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 22-07-2009, 12:06 AM   #21
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenight639 View Post
hmmm how to fuck up the system without getting anyone hurt is a hard one.

heres where my thought process went,

we could all book lots of doctors appointments under fake names.. but thats a very bad idea!

we could all park our cars in the middle of main roads and block them off,
still a bad idea.

we could all not go to work, one of the better ideas still not great unless we can stop ourselfs getting fired by creating some kind of union.

we could all make as many banking transactions as possible in a small timeframe and try crash there servers (theres not enuf of us on here to even make a dent tho, and when it comes to finances they have load balencing and bacup server farms).

we could all report the crime of genocide by baxter and alike to local police stations, swamping them and maybe waking sum bobbys up.

i dunno there must be something better i havnt thought of.

I've worked on that one for a very long time and I have come up with a solution. It's easy, it gets everyone attracting exactly what they want, it stops us from judging others, it transforms negative beliefs into positive one's that serve you better. It provides all the money the planet needs to fund new technology that benefits humanity and not distroys it, it improves communication and it's something that government can't control. The solution is water, very simple but for some odd reason nobody can understand how it works. It's scientific, more then enough science to back up why it works, it uses psychology to reprogram your brain - sort of like de-programming bullshit. It's almost as if we don't want peace, we don't want to solve problems.

When we are ready, it will happen. From the information I've gathered it will take about 2 years to shift the entire planet.
judy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 12:45 AM   #22
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy101 View Post
I've worked on that one for a very long time and I have come up with a solution. It's easy, it gets everyone attracting exactly what they want, it stops us from judging others, it transforms negative beliefs into positive one's that serve you better. It provides all the money the planet needs to fund new technology that benefits humanity and not distroys it, it improves communication and it's something that government can't control. The solution is water, very simple but for some odd reason nobody can understand how it works. It's scientific, more then enough science to back up why it works, it uses psychology to reprogram your brain - sort of like de-programming bullshit. It's almost as if we don't want peace, we don't want to solve problems.

When we are ready, it will happen. From the information I've gathered it will take about 2 years to shift the entire planet.

hmmmmmmm very intrigueing, i almost wrote on my previous post, poison water resovoirs with truth serum as a joke. would be interested to hear your plan.

"The only way to make a dream come true is to wake up!"

whitenight639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 01:48 AM   #23
rashhead
Inactive

What did William Wallace do???
rashhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 02:28 AM   #24
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenight639 View Post
hmmmmmmm very intrigueing, i almost wrote on my previous post, poison water resovoirs with truth serum as a joke. would be interested to hear your plan.

water holds DNA (information)
Water is something every human on this planet requires.

We have been influenced by media which is controlling us like deaf, dumb and blind sheep - how? The process that was used to control us, can also be used to gain our own control back and nobody can stop it.

we think stuff will make us happy and we are starting to wake up to the reality that stuff wont' bring happiness BUT if we use this insanity thinking we can heard the planet into happiness without them even knowing it.

we dont' think in words we think in chemical experiences - the body needs to make a mixture of different peptides for us to experience that thought. Right now we are focused on everything that doesn't bring us happiness adn that is making a mixture of peptides that doesnt' feel all that good. Water can be used to help train our brains to create the peptides that do feel good - which will change our DNA (let me know if you don't understand that part)

it takes the brain 21 days to make shift in thinking, within 1 year you competely change your experience and within 2 years you're creating a completely new body (let me know if you don't understand that)

We also need to transform our problems into solutions - water can help you recognize the "unknown problem" which is the problem that comes from you but you THINK it comes from others and is completely out of your control. Recognizing that a problem is coming from you gives you power to solve.

are you with me on this part so far?
Old 22-07-2009, 06:37 AM   #25
jolinemaria
Inactive

If you want to take the route of healing through water check out Len Horowitz on this. He has been working on this for some time...
All water that I drink has been charged with the 528 frequency of love.
Gifting water in nature can be done with orgonite. Clearing up chemtrails can be done with orgonite as well.

Wherever there is a problem the solution is already present also. Just need to see it....
jolinemaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 07:31 AM   #26
fairyelfdog

Quote:
water holds DNA (information)
Water is something every human on this planet requires.

We have been influenced by media which is controlling us like deaf, dumb and blind sheep - how? The process that was used to control us, can also be used to gain our own control back and nobody can stop it.

we think stuff will make us happy and we are starting to wake up to the reality that stuff wont' bring happiness BUT if we use this insanity thinking we can heard the planet into happiness without them even knowing it.

we dont' think in words we think in chemical experiences - the body needs to make a mixture of different peptides for us to experience that thought. Right now we are focused on everything that doesn't bring us happiness adn that is making a mixture of peptides that doesnt' feel all that good. Water can be used to help train our brains to create the peptides that do feel good - which will change our DNA (let me know if you don't understand that part)

it takes the brain 21 days to make shift in thinking, within 1 year you competely change your experience and within 2 years you're creating a completely new body (let me know if you don't understand that)

We also need to transform our problems into solutions - water can help you recognize the "unknown problem" which is the problem that comes from you but you THINK it comes from others and is completely out of your control. Recognizing that a problem is coming from you gives you power to solve.

are you with me on this part so far?
Great. You are right but how is this going to stop people from taking the vaccine?
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 09:42 AM   #27
myeika

Hi there.

OK.....

1. We know that we can just say ‘NO’ when vaccines are offered…..

2. We also know how to protect ourselves for when people have had the vaccine and are shedding the viruses (what ever they may be!) Colloidal Silver etc etc…

3. We know enough information to ‘smell’ a rat, so are able to warn and talk to as many people as possible, and pass this information on…..

What we need to work out/on is this…..

What we do if/when the vaccines are made compulsory!

We need to work out a method/strategy of non-compliance for this!
"Actions are destiny's pen. The line of actions drawn today becomes tomorrow's destiny, so be sure that you are drawing a work of art"
myeika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 11:08 AM   #28
whitewolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolinemaria View Post
If you want to take the route of healing through water check out Len Horowitz on this. He has been working on this for some time...
Gifting water in nature can be done with orgonite. Clearing up chemtrails can be done with orgonite as well.

Wherever there is a problem the solution is already present also. Just need to see it....

How do you do that then? or where can I find the info on it? please share or is it all to found with Len.
Sorry OP for going off track but this really interested me. I don't have an answer to original question other than to simply refuse.
I do feel though we must become autonomous (we already are of course, we've been conditioned not to) meaning it's no good looking for answers or leaders 'out there' the leadership and answers come from within.

Last edited by whitewolf; 22-07-2009 at 11:10 AM.
whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 11:12 AM   #29
fairyelfdog

Thank you myeika

Here is my suggestion:

Construct a chainletter that urges people to call their local policeofficers and explain to them that they will not accept being forcibly vaccinated in cassed the law to do so is passed and that they will consider it a crime against their human rights. Write down some suggested points to make in this chainletter and urge the police to refuse to be used as tools to carry out these crimes. This can be done in america, england and everywhere where it might happen.
never does?
Time to go home!

Last edited by fairyelfdog; 22-07-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old 22-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #30
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyelfdog View Post
Great. You are right but how is this going to stop people from taking the vaccine?
vaccine is the very least of the problem. the only reason there is a David Icke interest is because the majority of the planet is now being effected by problems we can't recognize. We have always had problems but as long as it only effected one or two, when ever they made a complaint nobody listened.

Look at the homeless, do you really think they are homeless or do you think they are victims of some kind of crime and we treat our victims HORRIBLY. Look at people starving in Africa, come on we have known about MASSIVE problems for a very long time now yet we did nothing but made a profit on it.

NOW if I looked at the problem of Vaccine over forcing our children into sex slaves, I'd be focusing on the sex slave problem. Why is it you would focus on a vaccine?

My problem was massive, it brought harm to my 4 children. Nobody listened, nobody helped, nobody cared. The problem I faced is happening to millions of other people on this planet yet it's never discussed, never in the news and nobody will ever talk about it - why? My problem is not as big as people starving in Africa, or victims in wars, or kids in the sex trade, or vaccine that could harm others, but it doesn't mean it isn't important to me and won't hold my undivided attention.

If the majority of the planet is experiencing problems, they notice "hey nobody cares, nobody is listening, nobody has an interest in solving this problem", then the one's noticing the problem like David Icke will gain attention. We are at that stage of the game now. If you want to focus only on vaccine and not all the problems that caused the vaccine problem in the first place - how would you solve it?

We needed to have everything happen exactly the way they have happened - this is all an amazing experience if you understand the total picture. Things had to get this bad before we noticed exactly who we are.

There is one easy fix for this REALLY. The films "The Secret" and "What the Bleep do we know" has opened up huge doors for the Globe to recognize the solutions. Have you ever noticed that if you ask a question long enough you eventually get the answer? That is what I have done to the problems that harmed my children - "how do I solve this problem". I came up with solutions but the solutions always had an obstacle so I kept looking until I found a solution that presented no obstacles and I found it. What solves the problems for my kids, just happens to solve every problem known to the human experience - who'da thought?

So here we are knowing the solution perfectly, no doubt at all. I'd even challenge this David Icke site to pick at it, find the flaw, improve on it as much as possible. Or face the reality that you really have no interest in solving Global problems. From what I've observed people who are working towards "World Peace" require problems for them to earn a living and after years of their hard work we still don't have "world peace". People who offer help in books, need problems in order for them to sell books and yet the problems never go away - why? We are earning money on our problems so there is no motivation to fix a damn thing. How much money is David Icke earning and yet that man KNOWS the solutions, he even links some of the best information on this planet yet doesn't highlight it at all. Instead he makes sense out of the information and puts it in his own books so he can earn more profit.

So just help me out here, are you truly interested in solutions or are you more interested in just complaining about problems?

If you want solutions, the entire Globe can be shifted within a 2 year time frame. Something must happen between now and December 2010 for us to experience this change before 2012 when the bigger problems hit us. There are planetary changes happening, every planet is heating up - why? The moon has an effect on our planet, there are other things that can effect our planet and the Mayan's new about it. We have to solve our global problems in order to be prepared to solve the bigger problems coming our way.

We have chooses and we have directions to take, which direction do you want to take? There will be no mistakes, everything will be perfect you just have to decide to you want to take the hard road or the easy road? Go for the easy road - it's a much better experience.

I am just one person who wants to make some changes. I am getting to the point where I will stop trying to explain what's really going on and just let it all happen or wait for someone else to figure things out. Trust without a doubt if me and my 4 kids were being tortured in front of you, you would say "that's horrible" and then walk away and do nothing to help. That's who we are at the moment.

let me know which direction you want to take? Do you really want to know the solution or do you just LOVE talking about all the problems?
Old 22-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #31
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolinemaria View Post

HUGE HUGE things can be done with water - you mention only a very small part of what water can do. Water can de-program us into who we really are.
Old 22-07-2009, 04:14 PM   #32
judy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolf View Post
How do you do that then? or where can I find the info on it? please share or is it all to found with Len.
Sorry OP for going off track but this really interested me. I don't have an answer to original question other than to simply refuse.
I do feel though we must become autonomous (we already are of course, we've been conditioned not to) meaning it's no good looking for answers or leaders 'out there' the leadership and answers come from within.
if you want to learn the science behind everything read everything on Holodynamics.com HUGE WAKE UP CALL if you understand the science.

but his information is still not complete. the author claims holodynamics is a tool that can solve all problems known to the human experience. I'm extremely scientific, I NEED things to make sense, be logical and repeatable. this guy is finally proving with science why our government systems aren't working, why our court systems aren't working and he offers how to fix it. David Icke does have links to this information but I'm perplexed as to why he doesn't highlight it - it's amazing stuff.

BUT IT'S NOT THE TOTAL SOLUTION, it's a peace of a puzzle. Read it and see if you notice the contradictions. Contradictions only point to missing information. I trust David Icke is doing his best and doesn't really want to keep information away from you. I trust Dr. Woolf (holodynamics) is trying to do his best as well so when I see contradictions I just keep looking for that missing information.

What we haven't recognized yet even thought we have been talking about it for years is the reality that we aren't aware of the "Unknown problem". Dr. Woolf is dealing with the "Unknown problem" because he wrote a book that he claims can be a tool that solves every problem known to the human experience yet it was written in 1990 and hasn't hit the best sellers list yet - why? BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LOOK AT IT AS A PROBLEM, he looked at it as something to complain about and blame others for not buying his books when he told me himself that over all the years he has NOT DONE ANY MARKETING.
Old 22-07-2009, 04:21 PM   #33
judy101

Quote:
Thank you myeika

Here is my suggestion:

Construct a chainletter that urges people to call their local policeofficers and explain to them that they will not accept being forcibly vaccinated in cassed the law to do so is passed and that they will consider it a crime against their human rights. Write down some suggested points to make in this chainletter and urge the police to refuse to be used as tools to carry out these crimes. This can be done in america, england and everywhere where it might happen.
Do you think joe blow police officer has the power to stop this? do you think he is jsut earning his living and has orders to listen to his boss or get fired? He has rent to pay, needs to feed his kids and if he doesn't listen to his boss he gets fired.

Above joe blow police officer is the judges and politicians - which problems do you think they are interested in solving? do you really think nobody has grouped together and made their complaints? Look at Green peace - these guys have thought about every solution to stop things they think is wrong and they aren't having much luck yet and they've been around for years.

it's going to take a completely different mind set to solve this problem. you need to see the entire problem before you can recognize the solutions. but every problem HAS A SOLUTION. Every problem is nothing more then a lack of information. find the missing information and the problem magically goes away. Look at any problem in your past that you've solved. Did you problem get solved once you received more knowledge, more understanding?
Old 22-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #34
fairyelfdog

What??

Why do I get complaints for pointing out that the vaccines are an immense threat? Why do I get preached to and told that I don't really want to solve it? Why do my ideas get trampled and ridiculed with "It just won't happen"? Whats wrong with you? You don't know anything about me. Don't tell me I don't want to see the whole picture. Why are you projecting that onto me? I don't understand. What we have here is an emergency situation and if policeofficers refuse to poison themselves and their families and also refuse to carry out orders that leads to poisoning others, then we have removed the cause of the problem. We have broken the chain. This is what needs to happen. It can happen in other ways but this is far from impossible. Your average Joe is a person, a human just like you and more importantly, has a consciousness. Don't give up on them. We need to be direct about this. I am not against anything that has been suggested here. Strike. Do you recognise that word? It has happened before. There is power in numbers and refusing to carry out the will of the tptb is exactly what peaceful non-compliance means.
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 22-07-2009, 05:13 PM   #35
fairyelfdog

Quote:
vaccine is the very least of the problem.
What?? The vaccine will be a part of a plan to kill off a majority of the population and it's not a big issue??

I shake my head in disbelief....
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 22-07-2009, 05:20 PM   #36
judy101

Quote:
What??

Why do I get complaints for pointing out that the vaccines are an immense threat? Why do I get preached to and told that I don't really want to solve it? Why do my ideas get trampled and ridiculed with "It just won't happen"? Whats wrong with you? You don't know anything about me. Don't tell me I don't want to see the whole picture. Why are you projecting that onto me? I don't understand. What we have here is an emergency situation and if policeofficers refuse to poison themselves and their families and also refuse to carry out orders that leads to poisoning others, then we have removed the cause of the problem. We have broken the chain. This is what needs to happen. It can happen in other ways but this is far from impossible. Your average Joe is a person, a human just like you and more importantly, has a consciousness. Don't give up on them. We need to be direct about this. I am not against anything that has been suggested here. Strike. Do you recognise that word? It has happened before. There is power in numbers and refusing to carry out the will of the tptb is exactly what peaceful non-compliance means.
WITH LOVE I only said what I said because millions of people have said the same words as you for years and nobody is listening. The problem is you want us to listen to you, while you aren't listening to us (me). As long as you say the words "if we solve your problem, the we have broken the chain" then I know without doubt you only want your problem solved and not the problems other people must face. You want to be happy and you dont' seem to care about others. Others of us are humans too, why is it you don't have the same concern for OTHER problems as you do with this one?

I know without doubt you do care passionately about everyone's problem, you just aren't aware of them yet. What is causing this vaccine problem is also causing all other problems and no a chain letter will not solve this problem and it won't break the chain.

Please feel the love, we just have a communication problem. When I make my complaints about things that are going wrong, I get the same response as you are feeling. David Icke was put down big time for pointing out problems people didn't understand. It's the process and it's painful so please feel my love towards you when I share my thoughts.
Old 22-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #37
fairyelfdog

Quote:
If the majority of the planet is experiencing problems, they notice "hey nobody cares, nobody is listening, nobody has an interest in solving this problem", then the one's noticing the problem like David Icke will gain attention. We are at that stage of the game now. If you want to focus only on vaccine and not all the problems that caused the vaccine problem in the first place - how would you solve it?
Okay. Judy, listen. Just because David earns money, it doesn't mean he is against us or that doesn't want to solve anything or that he thrives on the problem. Quite the contrary Davids work has done enormous good, having read them, I know he is extremely passionate about the freedom of everyone and that he does everything he can to dissolve it by helping people to wake up and pointing to the incredible possibilty of finding your true self. This post to me has been the drip which made the glass tip over. I am so furious with many on this forum. I am so sick and tired of people pointing fingers at others, killing off eachothers ideas, treating eachother with suspicion, ignorance and prejudice and thinking that they are the only ones who is doing anything about this and who really is "real", honest and passionate. For crying out loud STOP THROWING STONES AT EACHOTHER. STOP BICKERING!

Yes, David earns money, SO WHAT? When you know who you are nothing like that affects you. You are only projecting your own fear of what YOU haven't done onto this man. Your OWN feelings of unworthyness. We are all worthy! We all know ways to solve this. We can all love and have perfectly brilliant minds if we just allow it. Breathe. Get out of attackmode. This goes for me too. I am breathing deeply right now.

I have actually been into waterhealing for a while now but I think this is an emergency and needs a more direct approach (NOT VIOLENT OR ABUSIVE).

And believe it or not, Judy, I care about children and the situation in Africa and sex crimes too. It's all connected. Children will die and/or their health will be detroyed if they take the vaccine. What we call AIDS was spread and fortified this way.

I have a question, Judy: Vibrations are information, right? Can you actually spread an urge to be more independent and specifically not take the vaccine through watermagic? In that case it is very interesting but it doesn't have to exclude writing the police (from a grassroot level. Not the headquarters).

Thank you for listening

Kara
never does?
Time to go home!
Old 22-07-2009, 05:40 PM   #38
fairyelfdog

Quote:
WITH LOVE I only said what I said because millions of people have said the same words as you for years and nobody is listening. The problem is you want us to listen to you, while you aren't listening to us (me). As long as you say the words "if we solve your problem, the we have broken the chain" then I know without doubt you only want your problem solved and not the problems other people must face. You want to be happy and you dont' seem to care about others. Others of us are humans too, why is it you don't have the same concern for OTHER problems as you do with this one?

I know without doubt you do care passionately about everyone's problem, you just aren't aware of them yet. What is causing this vaccine problem is also causing all other problems and no a chain letter will not solve this problem and it won't break the chain.

Please feel the love, we just have a communication problem. When I make my complaints about things that are going wrong, I get the same response as you are feeling. David Icke was put down big time for pointing out problems people didn't understand. It's the process and it's painful so please feel my love towards you when I share my thoughts.
What the..... I'm just not aware of them yet? Wow. I didn't know that. Who are you talking to again? *looks over her shoulder* My word.... thats condescending. I can feel your attitude, girl, but there certainly isn't any love there, only complete lack of respect and some really over-the-top assumptions.
never does?
Time to go home!

Last edited by fairyelfdog; 22-07-2009 at 05:44 PM.
Old 22-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #39
judy101

Quote:
Okay. Judy, listen. Just because David earns money, it doesn't mean he is against us or that doesn't want to solve anything or that he thrives on the problem. Quite the contrary Davids work has done enormous good, having read them, I know he is extremely passionate about the freedom of everyone and that he does everything he can to dissolve it by helping people to wake up and pointing to the incredible possibilty of finding your true self. This post to me has been the drip which made the glass tip over. I am so furious with many on this forum. I am so sick and tired of people pointing fingers at others, killing off eachothers ideas, treating eachother with suspicion, ignorance and prejudice and thinking that they are the only ones who is doing anything about this and who really is "real", honest and passionate. For crying out loud STOP THROWING STONES AT EACHOTHER. STOP BICKERING!

Yes, David earns money, SO WHAT? When you know who you are nothing like that affects you. You are only projecting your own fear of what YOU haven't done onto this man. Your OWN feelings of unworthyness. We are all worthy! We all know ways to solve this. We can all love and have perfectly brilliant minds if we just allow it. Breathe. Get out of attackmode. This goes for me too. I am breathing deeply right now.

I have actually been into waterhealing for a while now but I think this is an emergency and needs a more direct approach (NOT VIOLENT OR ABUSIVE).

And believe it or not, Judy, I care about children and the situation in Africa and sex crimes too. It's all connected. Children will die and/or their health will be detroyed if they take the vaccine. What we call AIDS was spread and fortified this way.

I have a question, Judy: Vibrations are information, right? Can you actually spread an urge to be more independent and specifically not take the vaccine through watermagic? In that case it is very interesting but it doesn't have to exclude writing the police (from a grassroot level. Not the headquarters).

Thank you for listening

Kara
very well put but can you see you are doing the same thing to me as you THINK I am doing towards you?

let me get this correct. You want me to focus on the problem that has your attention? YOu want me to drop everything I'm doing and focus 100000% on the problem that YOU find is important because you FEEL it's an emergency - people will die?

if so why is it you can't see that I have, I recognize your focused problem as well plenty of others. I've recognized what will solve all of them but you want to focus on just one problem. Frankly if we can't recognize the bigger problems maybe the human race should end, we should all die. If that is the case then the vaccine is a good idea and we should convince everyone to take it.

For you to come across as pissed off as you appear just because I won't bow down to writing YET ANOTHER LETTER to someone YOU think will listen makes me say the words LOOK IN A MIRROR - it is you who is projecting this onto me and not me projecting this only you.

i SEE YOU AS A LOVING PASSIONATE PERSON NOT INTERESTED IN DOING ME HARM. I see you stuck on a problem running into a wall over and over again and getting yourself all worked up. YOu can't even see that your words are the same as mine. If you've read David's books then you know what you FEEL is being projected onto you is actually an illusion, it is you projecting that onto yourself - this is your illusion not mine.
Old 22-07-2009, 05:47 PM   #40
myeika

Hi Judy.

Thank you for contributing to this discussion…..

We all are on the same road, and we all see different things/realities, many of us have been walking this way for some time so we do understand the message to are sharing with us..

The point of this thread was that I personally agreed with what David was saying in his newsletter, and felt there would be others who did too. I like him, feel that we are fast approaching a point where we will ‘all’ be facing something, which will require some form of action from the ones who don’t want to walk their path.

This is the emerging situation we are discussing here, where we are looking for ways we can peacefully non-comply if/when mandatory vaccinations arise.

Thank you again for you contribution to the thread.
"Actions are destiny's pen. The line of actions drawn today becomes tomorrow's destiny, so be sure that you are drawing a work of art"
myeika is offline   Reply With Quote