Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 12-10-2018, 05:30 PM   #1
dannyuk

Default Alan Watts - His Untimely Death - The "Los Angelisation" of the World

I put that video together from a few of his talks and around some other material you'll see towards the end.

alan-watts-wallpaper1

I love Alan Watts I listen to all his talks and read his books.
Right now I'm reading his book Psychotherapy East and West.
It's very good and I recommend it especially with current day geopolitics with the "Pivot to Asia."

Before Alan Watts untimely death he was a part of an underground counter culture movement to bring about an Organic Involution, or a Revolution of Perspective.
A world view not governed by a leader and with yourself being your own Spiritual Guide/Authority. Not giving your authority to some external image, idol, group or institution that has the ability to misguide you for their own ends as and how they see fit.
Of course a lot of counter culture movements around the time of Alan Watts where completely bogus, to act as a catalyst to the Vietnam War, so a contained population could be managed by their governors and it was ran by the CIA.
Genuine movements hit the fan, where overshadowed and collapsed as did Alan Watts himself...

A change in perspective is the only thing that can save humanity from paving their way to own demise by a "Los Angelisation" of the world as Alan Watts called it.

It's Americana everywhere, you better accept democracy or we will shoot you by a self-righteous path of war leading to a Global Hierarchy of Global Governance and it's still very much happening today...

Full Album

More than one homeless person dies every day in the UK, study finds
'This is a wake-up call to see homelessness as a national emergency,' said Crisis CEO Jon Sparkes
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...w_Zv1P1rY_LLmw

Homeless people inevitably exist to act as a catalyst of fear, so the majority of society whom are lost playing the game of the system their way - without even knowing that they're doing this for the most part - won't step out of line.
If they do and start to question this system they're to act as that mechanism of fear, to say this is where you'll end up if you stop playing their game.

You're to look down upon homeless people in a class built society of delusional proportions by those of a social hierarchy that made their system of governance.

The Great Depression leading to war triggered such a mass state of homelessness and if you wanted to get out of it you had to accept your enslavement and fight unjust wars deliberately brought about by these system men.

If you're going to kill someone do it for good Honorable reasons not because someone has told each side the other is your enemy and if you do so well, you get patted on the back as a hero.
But if you kill someone yourself because you're outraged with their behaviour by the same delusional system you'll often be thrown in prison and have the self-righteous whiter than white book thrown at you.
Such hypocrisy I cannot stand, nor understand why so many people are persistent in playing these delusional games of social hierarchy that works towards eachothers demise by a people whom are still child like in their attitudes, stating they're the king of the castle and you're the dirty rascal on a world stage.

Yet people blindly and obediently accept this? Why?
It's only our acceptance of these things that make such a reality...

You see yourself in others and others see themselves in you.
You're your own enemy and people are set at war against themselves.

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 12-10-2018 at 05:39 PM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 06:11 PM   #2
dannyuk

The trap with the chase for success, happiness, desires...
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322342

Who the F**k is Alice? - Alan Watts - Phantom Self - Involution
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322684

God Vs Science - Being Vs Non Being - Transgender Vs Non Transgender
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322389

Duty and Responsibility - Get your Power Back
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322408

Free Your Mind No Society Wants You To Become Wise by Osho
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319797

International Empire - Global Geopolitics Deceptions within MSM
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322586

Freemasonry and King Solomon’s Temple International Zionist Objective
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322299

Activism charges under terrorism laws How long will you stay silent?
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322671

US Pivot to Asia - “Containment of Communism” History Repeating Itself
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322619

Last edited by dannyuk; 12-10-2018 at 06:13 PM.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:01 PM   #3
dannyuk

2-BB4-B473-44-EB-4843-9-C73-1352-AB2-C448-B

0-E4-C1873-C3-A9-4799-89-B8-3-EE197243-EB9

The Organic Involution maybe better put is one of perspective, a revolution in perspective so people stop putting their authority in external institutions that seek their self interests against the will of the people on so many occasions.

There’s two talks by Alan Watts you maybe interested in.

One is a talk to IBM about technology and how the governments believe it’s the answer to everything and it’s not and those people at IBM should tell them according to Alan Watts and it goes on to discuss prickly people and gooey people and how such a technological system leaves out those gooey people for the prickly and we need to let goo back into the system and we need to stop imposing so much technology upon the world as though it’s the answer to all of our problems because it’s not it leaves something out and inevitably it creates a world less profound than this one by leaving something out, it’s even less imperfect.

This isn’t to say technology is bad, just that it should be viewed and used as a tool within an equilibrium to the natural environment, not an alternative to anything and everything especially when it’s imposed upon nature as a destructive influence.
It isn’t an answer to all of life’s problems and put on a pedestal as “SMART” when in reality it’s very dumb to put all your eggs into one basket and call it safe and progressive.
You couldn’t put all the eggs in the world into one basket you’ll leave some out that you don’t know about and it’s the same with everything.
There is no equivalent of heart within A.I. and modern technology. It’s underrated and appears it’s not needed. It can only imitate such emotions much like the archons can only manipulate and imitate according to the ancient Nag Hammadi texts, there’s no capacity for it as heart isn’t a logical system but a spiritual unknown entity compared to the brain, which more is known but even still so much about it isn’t and will be left out of A.I.
It’s being used to create a world that can be monitored and controlled even if it’s detrimental to our fundamental nature. It’s being oversold and it’s purely for purposes of control.

Also another ancient story to look at repeated many times throughout history under different idols, is that of Egypt and the Eye of Horus.

That story attempts to enlighten people that the destruction of the eye of Horus led to the creation of another eye that was less imperfect than the one previous.
We are trying to get back to Atlantis.
That story is essentially to show that we can’t recreate this world by all of its attributes. We will miss something out. Much like trying to put a spiritual experience into words. We inevitably leave something out as language is an artificial construct, an interface which should be looked upon as exactly that interface for interaction not the be all an end all to reality itself.
It would be like assuming a computers operating system is all that’s needed for the computer and not everything else that makes it work.

Another talk is about becoming your own spiritual authority and not projecting that authority externally.

I can put those two talks here for anyone interested in them please review them ????

If you can see that from Alan Watts then the Organic Involution will be very clear to see indeed and here’s a video to that end you may enjoy...

Quote:

Last edited by dannyuk; 12-10-2018 at 07:16 PM.
Old 14-10-2018, 05:56 AM   #4
dannyuk

This is being done to break people down, to break down society.

Masses of people affected, the same people whom those behind these actions, will want them to fight their unjust wars just like the rest.
They’ll impede upon society so much just like the Great Depression that the Clear way out of it is War.
That’s because that’s the only path that will be presented as a “way out”.
That’s the plan and so many war geared jobs you’ll see finding their way upon the Universal Credit job application system to which you need to apply or else they’ll deem you’re being obstructive and not applying for work. It will be military geared jobs or you’re on the streets with those whom are already suffering due to serious flaws within societies social system.
That’s how easy such a transition could be and that’s why such a controlled system is being put into place.

Not long ago so many businesses where being started up with ventures funded from China.
China is keeping so many front companies afloat in the west that when or if they pull the plug due to wars being waged through the US, many will be affected in this nation and others that may not have expected it to affect them in such a manner.
Then those behind it will get what they want and the biggest losers are those such a system is subjugating every which way they can and tell you it’s so you and your family can be protected from tyrants and terrorists. Tyrants and terrorists are behind these actions and they care not for the people they’re supposed to be leading and representing.

The sooner people understand that the better!

'Poverty, hunger and suicidal despair': Whistleblower exposes chaos at heart of Government's universal credit system
Exclusive: ‘I see masses of suffering on a daily basis... We have to tell claimants that the state cannot support them even if they have young children to feed... Turning away those in abject poverty is part of the job’

0-F83-BF15-171-A-431-D-8901-9-A5-C870-D5-A97

The cruelty and suffering the Government’s new universal credit system is inflicting on thousands of vulnerable people in “abject poverty” has been exposed by a benefits case worker.

Writing exclusively for The Independent, the whistleblower provides a deeply disturbing insight into the impact that the highly criticised benefit reform is having on “people at the lowest point of their lives”.

He tells of a system beset by delays and confusion, of suicidal claimants, of seeing “suffering on a daily basis” and how “turning away those in abject poverty” has become “part of the job”.

Even parents without the money to feed their family, he says, are turned away, leaving children to “suffer in hunger for weeks”.

“Often,” he adds, “the call involves telling them we can’t pay them anything else, even if they are genuinely penniless and will be for weeks.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a7998731.html

For those who missed it, the army camo sleeping bag, the patriotic Union Jacks all homeless people use as their pillows and ask people for monetary change - instead of actual change.
The PR was placed that way for more than one reason I’d suggest.

Last edited by dannyuk; 14-10-2018 at 06:26 AM.
Old 14-10-2018, 07:41 AM   #5
techman

Most people cannot get their heads around why people are homeless, they look at them as "not living in the real world" so to speak and are just (in their own opinions) looking for an easy life and not having to work and pay their way. Pointing out "flaws" and injustice in the benefits system or the government you just get replies like "that's just an excuse...I have to work, there's jobs out there".

Why an homeless person would want a union Jack flag beside them is beyond me; with all the shit they've had to endure with being in a way and no doubt seeing the world for what it is, I seriously doubt having a sense of British patriotism is going to be on their minds.

Last edited by techman; 14-10-2018 at 07:45 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote