Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 17-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
verndewd
Banned

Default A few quotes

"Each and every soul will become consciously aware of the ability to communicate with the divine."

"According to Edgar Cayce this Aquarian Age that is dawning will be known for Heightened Spirituality, Global Consciousness and Purity." ~ Kevin Todeschi
I looked in temples, Churches and mosques but found the divine within~ Rumi

Remember the door to the sanctuary is in you ~Rumi

What could be more rebellious than humanity believing were all sacred and beautiful and worthy of each others time? If we believed that no authoritative power was greater than the authority of our hearts ruling our world? Its focus. where we gaze we walk I say we simply need to look in the right direction and release everything that's holding us back , be it within our minds or within this farce of a system. We don't have to be enlightened we just need to be light, and nothing is more lightening than joyfully expressing life together in ways that benefit everything.

Heres my belief system
Were all equal
power systems are a mirage
the joy and amazement I feel for life is my law
separation is illusory
differences make us wise
Money is an immature expression of personal effort
a life lived from heart is a life lived above law

the real problem in the world is belief, if you believe they can do this and that they will, if you don't believe they can we will likely rise up and say "uhhhm no, I realize you have this might huge and deceptive thingy going here but no, it wont exist but thanks for stopping by"

~vern

Last edited by verndewd; 17-04-2013 at 05:02 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #2
heartbeatsalute

Excellent Vern

Quote:
What could be more rebellious than humanity believing were all sacred and beautiful and worthy of each others time? If we believed that no authoritative power was greater than the authority of our hearts ruling our world? Its focus. where we gaze we walk I say we simply need to look in the right direction and release everything that's holding us back , be it within our minds or within this farce of a system. We don't have to be enlightened we just need to be light, and nothing is more lightening than joyfully expressing life together in ways that benefit everything.

Heres my belief system
Were all equal
separation is illusory
differences make us wise

the real problem in the world is belief, if you believe they can do this and that they will, if you don't believe they can we will likely rise up and say "uhhhm no, I realize you have this might huge and deceptive thingy going here but no, it wont exist but thanks for stopping by"

~vern
Here is another interesting video, about wisdom being dangerous to society
by Osho:

. if people are wise, they cannot be exploited. . . They will assert their individuality. They will have the fragrance of rebellion around them. . . The moment they start using their intelligence they become dangerous . . . In fact, a wise man is a fire, alive, a flame . . . he would rather die than be enslaved.”--Osho
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 17-04-2013 at 06:32 PM.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 06:31 PM   #3
suedenimes

Last edited by suedenimes; 18-04-2013 at 12:58 AM.
suedenimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 09:11 PM   #4
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedenimes View Post
Lovely quotes.

This is my favourite quote:
'Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be, fuck you reptilians, let it be.'
-Isaac Newton

Fight them together, Brethren.
Old 17-04-2013, 09:11 PM   #5
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeatsalute View Post
Excellent Vern

Here is another interesting video, about wisdom being dangerous to society
by Osho:

Osho: Danger to Society - YouTube

. if people are wise, they cannot be exploited. . . They will assert their individuality. They will have the fragrance of rebellion around them. . . The moment they start using their intelligence they become dangerous . . . In fact, a wise man is a fire, alive, a flame . . . he would rather die than be enslaved.”--Osho
osho is good.
Old 18-04-2013, 11:36 PM   #6
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
osho is good.

I know vern, glad you like him too.
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.
Old 19-04-2013, 10:13 PM   #7
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeatsalute View Post
I know vern, glad you like him too.
well tha fact is the source we are "painted on" makes truth such as hes observed , rumi, lao Tzu etc available to everyone.
Old 19-04-2013, 10:20 PM   #8
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
well tha fact is the source we are "painted on" makes truth such as hes observed , rumi, lao Tzu etc available to everyone.

You got it, the source of all mirrored , a vehicle for all sages.
Old 19-04-2013, 10:27 PM   #9
bluetopaz
Inactive

Quote:
"Each and every soul will become consciously aware of the ability to communicate with the divine."

"According to Edgar Cayce this Aquarian Age that is dawning will be known for Heightened Spirituality, Global Consciousness and Purity." ~ Kevin Todeschi

Heres my belief system
Were all equal
separation is illusory
differences make us wise

~vern

Exactly. You are a friend indeed. Hugs
bluetopaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #10
swamideva

Quote:

Heres my belief system
Were all equal
separation is illusory
differences make us wise

~vern
Thanks vern, we need more like you on this forum.

Can i add.

Its all leela, life is just a game and seriousness is an illness.

Much love
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 12:56 AM   #11
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Thanks vern, we need more like you on this forum.

Can i add.

Its all leela, life is just a game and seriousness is an illness.

Much love
you could view anything but joy and amazement and belief in our roles as equals as falling beneath law, necessitating rule.
Old 20-04-2013, 12:57 AM   #12
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetopaz View Post
Exactly. You are a friend indeed. Hugs
Old 20-04-2013, 01:15 AM   #13
heartbeatsalute

Looks like you have an admirer!

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 20-04-2013 at 01:15 AM.
Old 20-04-2013, 03:04 AM   #14
verndewd
Banned

I prefer to think that as others see inner truth they just respond to anothers grasp of it. Ive spoken to people around the world on twin flames as well. Generally it seems to be women looking for answers or closely resonating ideas that help them evolve into the ideas. a few guys, but mostly women.

that being said this is the time of the awakening of divine feminine , as its called, or spiritual feminism, its actually the first fundamental force in creation.
Old 20-04-2013, 03:17 AM   #15
torus
Inactive

"The field of conscious awareness is not time-tracked. It is silent, autonomous, effortless, peaceful, all encompassing, and unprogrammed. It is free, unbound, spontaneous, tranquil, and not subject to birth or death. Discovery of this field is simple, easy, and relaxed.

This realization is a consequence of "allowing" rather than "trying". It is surrendered to rather than acquired. As the desire for, and the ego's obsession with control are relinquished the field presents itself for recognition.

One sharp knife can cut through hundreds of different objects, there is only the necessity of one simple action."

D.R. Hawkins

as the in-breath goes deep, the out breath goes slow....
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 03:26 AM   #16
alienbiketrail

My favorite's

No one will love or treat your pet's like you will, and don't expect them to

If it leaves you let it go, it probably would have been a big pain in the ass.

No one will ever love you like a good mom .....sorry for those that has piss poor mother's

Money is just a tool, don't let it make you a fool.

If you ever see a Bigfoot or a Alien nobody will believe you even if you have it on video.
alienbiketrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 03:37 AM   #17
ngawaka19

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
"The field of conscious awareness is not time-tracked. It is silent, autonomous, effortless, peaceful, all encompassing, and unprogrammed. It is free, unbound, spontaneous, tranquil, and not subject to birth or death. Discovery of this field is simple, easy, and relaxed.

This realization is a consequence of "allowing" rather than "trying". It is surrendered to rather than acquired. As the desire for, and the ego's obsession with control are relinquished the field presents itself for recognition.

One sharp knife can cut through hundreds of different objects, there is only the necessity of one simple action."

D.R. Hawkins

as the in-breath goes deep, the out breath goes slow....
Nice
Old 20-04-2013, 04:00 AM   #18
heartbeatsalute

Here are a few interesting quotes of ALEJANDRO JODOROWSKY:

http://creativerealm.wordpress.com/c...ro-jodorowsky/

Given the fact that we live in this world, we often go pass spines and pins. There is always someone who is violent to us. The more we found ourselves in an ecstasy state, the more people will come to hurts us out of envy because of our pleasure and because they don’t believe in it. A person who is lacking something cannot believe that someone else has this something.

We must understand that each and every one of us has different levels of perception, and that things exist even if we don’t see them, even if we don’t believe in them.

Each human being has something that I don’t have. If I am receptive and I pay attention I will notice that everything works together with the objective of obtaining this thing that I don’t possess as a gift in front of me. Each human being is a lesson I must receive.

We have to know, it is important to understand that when I do well by others, I do well by myself. Everything that I do to the others, I do it to myself. And the fact that I communicate with the other without aggression, I receive.

Alejandro Jodorowsky, Gospels to Heal

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 20-04-2013 at 04:10 AM.
Old 20-04-2013, 04:07 AM   #19
heartbeatsalute

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.
And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146
German philosopher (1844 - 1900)

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 20-04-2013 at 04:19 AM.
Old 20-04-2013, 04:16 AM   #20
heartbeatsalute

To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent.
Buddha