Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 02-11-2018, 02:01 PM   #1
raburgeson

Default 2 questions for today

The question brought up in the news to often is who was Jack the Ripper? My question here is was this a Satanic Cult doing sacrifices?

My second question is about the sounds being heard world wide. What kind of sound is produced by the tunneling machines being used?

I think everyone in here has questions in the back of their minds and this is a good as place as any to air them to the public. With all the reading done by forum members in here someone may be able to show you what they found on a subject.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 04:17 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

ok my question is:

why don't mainstream historians and academics discuss the role of freemasonry (qabalah) as the religion of the elites?
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 04:43 PM   #3
raburgeson

Some western bloodlines follow free masonry. Some are Baal worshipers. If you watch all the Satanic Ritual Abuse videos from survivors and whistleblowers you can compile a complete list. You are on an excellent track here.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:05 AM   #4
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
ok my question is:

why don't mainstream historians and academics discuss the role of freemasonry (qabalah) as the religion of the elites?
because anyone who makes it into the mainstream and increasingly the alternative is a carefully placed prison guard

they are paid NOT to talk about it and they are paid NOT to tell the ultimate truths which could open the mind of the planet

waves , we still don't know how the Pyramids were built or where humans suddenly appeared from

we are being lied to and often we then repeat those lies to each other and get angry when someone tries to question the lie

Me personally I'm done with the '' truth '' movement now

I don't recognize it anymore , politics and religious partisanship has taken the search for truth into dead ends of the rabbit warren and now those dead ends are where people are being funneled into in increasing numbers

Keep on keeping on waves it's been a pleasure to walk by your side in the digital world for a short time

Be Well

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 03:25 PM   #5
raburgeson

They are well practiced to focusing the mass attention. Don't give up, the lie is different on every level. Tear the crap they hand us apart, vet it hard, expose it. Work until no one believes the story anymore.

History has been screwed on main street. Origins are hidden. The piece of wall that came down in the pyramids that show a tank, space ship, submarine, helicopter, what else is on that wall? The secret spaces in the grand canyon hold something of historic value. It would not be kept as a secret if it did not. Deep underground military bases have been produced to make secret science that has been hidden half a century. Considering what could be on the wall in the pyramid dark people could be dolling out tech from a previous civilization and keeping us in slavery while they do it. I say we x-ray that wall and take a picture of the newer surface and subtract the lines from the surface picture and read it. Easy to do with computers to resize the x-ray to match the picture. Everything you find with a high security clearance is a lie if the civilian world got a hold of it. Here is a solid proof, they still want every leak plugged, leaks like Gary McKinnon and Julian Assange. Listen to who they do not want you to hear.
Old 14-11-2018, 09:10 AM   #6
raburgeson

New question. We know that 3000 degree fires were in the basement of the two towers. We know some type of energy beam has been photographed around the fires in California. What would happen if this beam hit the spill way of Oroville Dam.