Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2015, 08:30 AM   #1
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default Christian Alex Jones curses Pope

"This Pope is the Whore upon which the anti-christ will ride to power" (AJ sun 6 sep. radio show)

Following the Saturday, emergency alert, AJ continued in good form, attacking the pro NWO, pro abortion pope, who has called upon Europe to open it's doors to more immigrants.

In a nut shell, this is the way AJ sees things unfolding. Massive waves of immigration into Europe and US has allowed in IS sleeper cells. When the economy goes belly up and social security recipients cant buy food , rioting will follow, and the IS cells will attack. Martial law and the NWO will follow , Unless people get off their arses and protest NOW!

Last edited by oz93666; 07-09-2015 at 08:32 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 01:29 PM   #2
muhammad bear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4,343
Likes: 494 (347 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
"This Pope is the Whore upon which the anti-christ will ride to power" (AJ sun 6 sep. radio show)

Following the Saturday, emergency alert, AJ continued in good form, attacking the pro NWO, pro abortion pope, who has called upon Europe to open it's doors to more immigrants.

In a nut shell, this is the way AJ sees things unfolding. Massive waves of immigration into Europe and US has allowed in IS sleeper cells. When the economy goes belly up and social security recipients cant buy food , rioting will follow, and the IS cells will attack. Martial law and the NWO will follow , Unless people get off their arses and protest NOW!
There is no doubt that this Jesuit Pope is pro NWO.

It is bad news. It suggests that they are ready to implement the end game.

Obama wants to be the last President. The Clintons want to be there too.

With the Clintons you know what you are going to get.

I still haven't figured Obama. He is playing three sides. He has to betray at least two of them ...
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 03:20 PM   #3
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

The anti-christ? If there is an "anti-christ" it isn't one person but a large entity IMO. I see the US shadow government fitting the term anti-christ. They have already risen to power...

The anti-christ label gets thrown around a bit too loosely by the christian crowd to be taken very seriously. If any christ vs anti-christ event does take place publicly I would bet it's just some sort of deception and not what is really going on.

I have long predicted they will use bluebeam for religious purposes... Seems they are trying to fulfill christian prophecies as well. So these sociopaths may be trying to formulate an anti-christ vs christ thing, but my point is it would be fully manufactured if it happened. I do hope whoever Jesus is incarnated as today is able to function. Part of me thinks Jesus if he is alive today(and he existed) is a severe targeted individual. Those programs were partly invented for someone like "christ", in other words potent activists capable of helping make change.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 07-09-2015 at 04:04 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 03:31 PM   #4
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
"This Pope is the Whore upon which the anti-christ will ride to power" (AJ sun 6 sep. radio show)

Following the Saturday, emergency alert, AJ continued in good form, attacking the pro NWO, pro abortion pope, who has called upon Europe to open it's doors to more immigrants.

In a nut shell, this is the way AJ sees things unfolding. Massive waves of immigration into Europe and US has allowed in IS sleeper cells. When the economy goes belly up and social security recipients cant buy food , rioting will follow, and the IS cells will attack. Martial law and the NWO will follow , Unless people get off their arses and protest NOW!
There has always been three sides to this madness of mankind, it is known as a triad, the triangle of control over the living has been on-going since man left the comfort of their home in Africa, to see what was over the next hill.

The triad is now stronger than it has ever been, the most powerful nations are under control also, and could never out rightly win a battle together, so they must work together in order of bringing this long awaited plan to fruition.

TPTB have worked on every mind within mankind to help themselves remove one another well being by firstly de-skilling the global skills based creators of things, do not let them fool anyone that the makers of the planet today are independent, because the materials and the products are designed to limit growth not enhance them.

The well know paradigm of workers needed, no experience needed and training will be given and governed is the China Syndrome, where the workers are merely assemblers of components made somewhere else. This model has been running for at least the last fifty years, here I have the products from this certain kind of model, parts made in Japan and assembled in China, this is the model that will enable the World Orderlies to complete the next stage of global governance, but it can only happen as long as we purchase into the idea because its cheap.

This is the kind of conjecture nobody really want to hear and what AJ never shares, hope that helps.

Skill up folks, together before we are all unskilled slaves assembling the next stage of our own revolution.

Hope that helps.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 03:48 PM   #5
missteek
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,016
Likes: 16 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
The anti-christ? If there is an "anti-christ" it isn't one person but a large entity IMO. I see the US shadow government fitting the term anti-christ. They have already risen to power...

The anti-christ label gets thrown around a bit too loosely by the christian crowd to be taken very seriously. If any christ vs anti-christ event does take place publicly I would bet it's just some sort of deception and not what is really going on.

I have long predicted they will use bluebeam for religious purposes... Seems they are trying to fulfill christian prophecies as well. So these bastards may be trying to formulate an anti-christ vs christ thing, but my point is it would be fully manufactured if it happened. I do hope whoever Jesus is is able to function. Part of me thinks Jesus if he is alive today is a severe targeted individual. Those programs were partly invented for someone like "christ", in other words potent activists capable of helping make change.
I agree with most of what you say there.

I don't believe the Bible is telling us that the Anti-Christ is any one particular person/entity.

I can find 5 scriptures that mention the term in John's letters and they don't seem to point to any one particular character.

In the Greek interlinear that I found it doesn't use a capital letter for the word 'antichristos' .....someone who is better at grammar than me could maybe tell me whether or not that is significant in translating that verse or not?

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/2_john/1-7.htm

If the Antichrist was an actual person such as the Christ ....shouldn't the word be spelt with a capital A in the Greek instead of a lowercase 'a' .....I dunno maybe I miss understood something

I think John was saying that anyone that denies Christ can be an anti-Christ and that this whole 'antichrist attitude' would come .....not just one person.

I reckon there's a fair few governments that are pretty much in the running for the title too

.....and don't we see a very anti-Christ attitude today .....oh my

The internet is full of anti-Christ stuff .....Satan is a hero nowadays and Christ is the bad guy ......you couldn't make it up!!

Last edited by missteek; 07-09-2015 at 03:51 PM.
missteek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:30 PM   #6
de la source
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Anywhere and anytime
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 390 (262 Posts)
Default

Fearmonger control-freak cursing another fearmonger control-freak. A big ego against another big ego. Let the wolves eat the wolves.
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:34 PM   #7
muhammad bear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4,343
Likes: 494 (347 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source View Post
Fearmonger control-freak cursing another fearmonger control-freak. A big ego against another big ego. Let the wolves eat the wolves.
Alex Jones is not a fear monger control freak. He is just someone who cares passionately about his country and is merely trying to warn people.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:42 PM   #8
de la source
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Anywhere and anytime
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 390 (262 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad bear View Post
Alex Jones is not a fear monger control freak. He is just someone who cares passionately about his country and is merely trying to warn people.
The first time that I don't agree with you... But I still love you.
I don't hate Alex Jones. I just don't trust him. I usually don't trust people who make big money with conspiracies. I don't think he's genuine. My intuition tells me to be very cautious. True awakened people avoid fame and material like the plague. In Infowars we find the word war. It's not a war, it's a quest fort truth.

Last edited by de la source; 07-09-2015 at 04:43 PM.
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:43 PM   #9
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by missteek View Post
I agree with most of what you say there.

I don't believe the Bible is telling us that the Anti-Christ is any one particular person/entity.

I can find 5 scriptures that mention the term in John's letters and they don't seem to point to any one particular character.

In the Greek interlinear that I found it doesn't use a capital letter for the word 'antichristos' .....someone who is better at grammar than me could maybe tell me whether or not that is significant in translating that verse or not?

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/2_john/1-7.htm

If the Antichrist was an actual person such as the Christ ....shouldn't the word be spelt with a capital A in the Greek instead of a lowercase 'a' .....I dunno maybe I miss understood something

I think John was saying that anyone that denies Christ can be an anti-Christ and that this whole 'antichrist attitude' would come .....not just one person.

I reckon there's a fair few governments that are pretty much in the running for the title too

.....and don't we see a very anti-Christ attitude today .....oh my

The internet is full of anti-Christ stuff .....Satan is a hero nowadays and Christ is the bad guy ......you couldn't make it up!!
The title anti, is anything that has an alternative thought, to the conjectures on offer, recently Cameron has just secured such an anti UN, at the UN speech, a new bill where anyone can be seen or to have been seen as an anti/terrorist who sees things differently than themselves.

The origins of the title anti began in Egypt with the title Amenta.

For the old good guy to become the bad guy, one needs a new good guy.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:44 PM   #10
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source View Post
The first time that I don't agree with you... But I still love you.
I don't hate Alex Jones. I just don't trust him. I usually don't trust people who make big money with conspiracies. I don't think he's genuine. My intuition tells me to be very cautious. True awakened people avoid fame and material like the plague. In Infowars we find the word war. It's not a war, it's a quest fort truth.
Your on the money as they say, so is Alex; anyone truly genuine can spread the truth without a dime in their pocket.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:44 PM   #11
muhammad bear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4,343
Likes: 494 (347 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source View Post
The first time that I don't agree with you... But I still love you.
I don't hate Alex Jones. I just don't trust him. I usually don't trust people who make big money with conspiracies. I don't think he's genuine. My intuition tells me to be very cautious. True awakened people avoid fame and material like the plague. In Infowars we find the word war. It's not a war, it's a quest fort truth.
Take my word for it that I am in a position to know.

He doesn't make big money.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:46 PM   #12
de la source
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Anywhere and anytime
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 390 (262 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
The title anti, is anything that has an alternative thought, to the conjectures on offer, recently Cameron has just secured such an anti UN, at the UN speech, a new bill where anyone can be seen or to have been seen as an anti/terrorist who sees things differently than themselves.

The origins of the title anti began in Egypt with the title Amenta.

For the old good guy to become the bad guy, one needs a new good guy.
Christ = higher self, true self in its purest essence
Antichrist = the personality or ego that is imposed on us by the forces of the Universe (stars and planets), our environment, our parents, our education, our experiences, our society...
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:52 PM   #13
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source View Post
Christ = higher self, true self in its purest essence
Antichrist = the personality or ego that is imposed on us by the forces of the Universe (stars and planets), our environment, our parents, our education, our experiences, our society...
I would say encouraged, not imposed.

And they are all natural traights to be exploited by those who know how to control those who are predominantly good and caring people.

There is no higher self, just self.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:52 PM   #14
de la source
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Anywhere and anytime
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 390 (262 Posts)
Default

https://stopcg.wordpress.com/alex-jo...ud-with-proof/
https://usahitman.com/alex-jones-fraud/
http://adventofdeception.com/deception-alex-jones/
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:53 PM   #15
de la source
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Anywhere and anytime
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 390 (262 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
I would say encouraged, not imposed.

And they are all natural traights to be exploited by those who know how to control those who are predominantly good and caring people.

There is no higher self, just self.
The greeks would call the ego eidolon and the universal self the daemon.
de la source is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:57 PM   #16
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source View Post
The greeks would call the ego eidolon and the universal self the daemon.
Before ego there was freedom of expression and equality between mankind, but living so close to nature as humans were, they were the underdog and were encouraged by logic and practicality to protect themselves from that original and superior force.

Ego can only exist where there are others doing someone else's dirty work.

Ego is totally blind to other possibilities.

Last edited by the apprentice; 07-09-2015 at 05:10 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:07 PM   #17
muhammad bear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4,343
Likes: 494 (347 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
I would say encouraged, not imposed.

And they are all natural traights to be exploited by those who know how to control those who are predominantly good and caring people.

There is no higher self, just self.
I think Carl Jung may take issue with that.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:09 PM   #18
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad bear View Post
I think Carl Jung may take issue with that.
I would ask Carl if I could where his shoes were made, if they were made in China by children then he is a lower form of life walking upon children, I can make my own shoes
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:11 PM   #19
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by de la source View Post
Christ = higher self, true self in its purest essence
Antichrist = the personality or ego that is imposed on us by the forces of the Universe (stars and planets), our environment, our parents, our education, our experiences, our society...
My personality isn't imposed upon me. Once a true connection with the soul has been made one's personality is partly from their soul, and the societal stuff is rejected for insanity at that point for a more wise soul.

This could also be seen as christ consciousness I guess but I don't like using those two words much...

I like what you said mostly, but I could come up with my own:

Christ-like: In Service to Life, Altruism, Activism, Compassion, Heart Intelligence, etc.

Anti-Christ: In Service to Self, Lust for Control, Anti-Life(Other than one's own life and similar assets), void of love/compassion/empathy, Moral Relativism (nothing is truly good or bad it's all grey), parasitic/corrosive to it's environment, etc.

Might be a good idea for a thread. What people view as the anti christ/opposing force etc. I admit I do not like using christian terms to describe things(Terms like christ). But I do think it could be a good discussion...
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:12 PM   #20
muhammad bear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4,343
Likes: 494 (347 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
I would ask Carl if I could where his shoes were made, if they were made in China by children then he is a lower form of life walking upon children, I can make my own shoes
I strongly suspect they would not have been made in China. I suspect they would have been made somewhere in Europe. I would guess Germany.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:34 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.