Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 13-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #41
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Thus, we find in Freemasonic literature and ritual an oft repeated claim that "Jesus was a Freemason."

The claims of Jesus being a freemason is more along the lines of his involvement with the Essenes. Practicing life and birth rituals, wearing white etc.

Some historians feel that the story of Lazarus was a birth and death ritual and not a real, physical death. I know you have read this theory at some point LG (as you are well read) but I am regurgitating it for the benefit of the discussion for others to chime in on.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #42
lightgiver

Default Essene

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
The claims of Jesus being a freemason is more along the lines of his involvement with the Essenes. Practicing life and birth rituals, wearing white etc.

Some historians feel that the story of Lazarus was a birth and death ritual and not a real, physical death. I know you have read this theory at some point LG (as you are well read) but I am regurgitating it for the benefit of the discussion for others to chime in on.
Well he wasn't a catholic that's for sure
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 02:16 PM   #43
sofa king

Quote:
Well he wasn't a catholic that's for sure

lol.

sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 02:25 PM   #44
lightgiver

Default I have forgiven Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
lol.

We have forgiven them though for their years of lies and murder

Old 13-11-2010, 03:23 PM   #45
stewart edwards

Seriously Lightgiver, who do you think it is?

If you dont know, do you think that they are walking this earth at this time?

Do you think that the masonic world needs a messiah? If so why?
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #46
lightgiver

Default MM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart edwards View Post
Seriously Lightgiver, who do you think it is?

If you dont know, do you think that they are walking this earth at this time?

Do you think that the masonic world needs a messiah? If so why?
We need the truth of history first.
Old 13-11-2010, 06:02 PM   #47
stewart edwards

Quote:
We need the truth of history first.
Why not answer the questions lightgiver? After all you started this thread asking who the messiah was.

Last edited by stewart edwards; 13-11-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Old 13-11-2010, 06:11 PM   #48
lightgiver

Default Truth and lies

Quote:
Why not answer the questions lightgiver? After all you started this thread asking who the messiah was.
I have answered the question if history is a lie then how do we know if the whole messiah business is a lie or not?

I stated the thread to find out if there is a historical factual account of a MM and not just some kind of nefarious conspiracy by a certain group of individuals hell bent on world domination.

The Master Of Puppets, Ordo Ab Chao part 3, The Indoctrination of the Masses Part 1

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-11-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 14-11-2010, 09:55 PM   #49
lightgiver

Question Why is Russia Building 5,000 New Nuclear Bomb

Shelters

What is the Illuminati planning for? The simple answer is: a Nuclear World War The other answer is not so obvious. The Illuminist, Luciferians, Satanists … have been preparing for the coming of their ‘messiah’, ‘the one who is to come’ for thousands of years. This is the Anti-Christ who will bring false peace to the world engulfed in wars. They know that they will be fighting a battle against Jesus Christ at Armageddon for control of the world. They are preparing these facilities for this battle.

These underground facilities are all over the world. The US alone has something like 142-144 Deep Underground (and UnderSea)(Military) Bases (DUMB). Some of these underground cities are 4 square miles in size!

D.U.M.B.s Deep Underground Military Bases

King James Bible
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

http://www.greatdreams.com/food/geor...destones01.gif

The first edition of the King James Bible, which was edited by Francis Bacon and prepared under Masonic supervision, bears more Mason's marks than the Cathedral of Strasburg.-Manly P. Hall, from a lecture Rosicrucian and Masonic Origins 1929

http://www.sirbacon.org/links/bible.html
http://www.greatdreams.com/food/food-depopulation.html
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...oscow-by-2012/

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-11-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 16-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #50
stewart edwards

Serious question to the conspiracy world - why do you think that there will be a Massonic Messiah? Yes I have read several of Davids Books (admittedly some years ago now), and hope to read his new one early next year, but I still dont get where all of this massonic messiah stuff comes from? Where is the root of it? Legend? Myth? David?

Last edited by stewart edwards; 16-11-2010 at 06:58 PM.
Old 16-11-2010, 06:59 PM   #51
lightgiver

Default He's Not The Messiah

Hes a big scots man

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...tate_photo.jpg

Colin Powell, former United States Secretary of State, who has Scottish ancestry through his mother

who did not see much action due to conveniently stepping on a

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._stake_pit.jpg

Punji_stake..................

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ergxDRrEr-...l_of_Honor.jpg

for what its worth

http://euro-med.dk/billeder/seal_of_baphomet_svg.png

The upside-down facing pentagram, meanwhile, represents the physical world ruling over the spiritual, and has therefore been associated with dark magic

?

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-11-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 16-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #52
decim

Loook a' me... aam dead sexy....aam the massiah...och..

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 07:42 PM   #53
lightgiver

Default Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Loook a' me... aam dead sexy....aam the massiah...och..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5110hk9W71E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5110hk9W71E
LOL

Or the massaged one

Owch

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-11-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 17-11-2010, 02:16 PM   #54
lightgiver

Default Breeding

This could be the Masons MM,seeing the connections and all the bread and circus in the media at the moment and what with 2012 coming up,all fits in nice for their Masonic agendas.

Isn't the Turin shroud a fake also.

Prince Edward, Duke of Kent, KG, GCMG, GCVO, KSGC, ADC(P) (Edward George Nicholas Patrick Paul; born 9 October 1935), is a member of the British Royal Family, a grandchild of George V. He has held the title of Duke of Kent since 1942.

The Duke of Kent has performed royal duties on behalf of his cousin, the Queen, for over 50 years.

The Duke is the Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, the governing body of Freemasonry in England and Wales. Prince Edward has served in that office since 1967.

http://www.ugle.org.uk/static/news/hrh&millett.jpg

Nothing like keeping it in the Family so to speak.

From the Masonic broadcasting Media .......http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7457000.stm

http://www.overlordsofchaos.com/html...he_masoni.html... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144694

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-11-2010 at 02:21 PM.
Old 28-07-2011, 10:44 PM   #55
lightgiver

Default Sensitivity

The sensitivity or insensitivity of a human, often considered with regard to a particular kind of stimulus, is the strength of the feeling it results in, in comparison with the strength of the stimulus. The concept applies to physical as well as emotional feeling.

Quote:
I realise that this is a bit of an embarrisement in the ugle amity world just now, but I do have a serious question to ask.

It is reported on masonic forums that the GM of the until recent ugle-amity french fraternity has allegedly claimed to be the link between God and man.
Now about a decade ago I remember reading on the internet that there was a US Masonic chain claiming similar/to be the messiah or similar.

Now the conspiracy world is full of belief that the masonic world is waiting for a masonic messiah to come and walk it out of darkness. And it would appear that at least some in the masonic world hold not dissimilar views, even if most masons think such things to be nonsense.

So my question - why all the fuss? I mean if God really did send a son to walk the masonic world out of darkness the masonic world would most likley reject him, ridicule him and so on. I mean why do masonic chains now and again make such claims that they are in effect "the one"?

I can understand why ugle masons are a bit put out by it all, but what I dont get is the facination of being in essence "the one" that some masons and many conspiracy theorists believe to be born. Personally I think Dan Brown covered it well, with the lovely actrice Audrey Tatau in Da Vinci Code (she was the policewoman who turned out to be said person) where he states that the poor chap/woman was said to reveal themselves at the millenium.

I wonder who the next mason will be to make such a claim?

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....58&postcount=1

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-07-2011 at 10:48 PM.
Old 29-07-2011, 02:04 PM   #56
lightgiver

Default RR

Taken from The Robots' Rebellion

The Cathars had also denied that Jesus died on the cross and they were eliminated for that reason more than any other. I feel the much talked-about Cathar ‘treasure’ was the proof that Jesus survived the cross. This story goes on to this day because the Brotherhood elite is still determined to crown a ‘World King’ who descends from the bloodline of Jesus, something they inherited via the Templars, who believed that the Merovingians descended from the blood line of King David, through Jesus and his children.

This is why they were so keen to put the Merovingians back on the French throne, and this was another incentive for King Philip to be rid of them. It was thought the Merovingian blood line had died out after they lost the Frankish throne in the 8th century, but the Cathars and the Templars knew differently. Today, somewhere in the world, the Brotherhood, or some elements of it, are possibly preparing a person who they claim to be from the David, Jesus, Merovingian, blood line to become ‘World King’.

Everything and everyone is expendable to those who control the Brotherhood once their use to them has run its course. There is no better example of that than the way the Brotherhood was manipulating its Christian branches to fight the Moslems, while doing the same to its Moslem branches to fight the Christians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesnladders View Post
Don't have any time for the 'holy' church though. Im not religious. I believe the 'gods' being worshipped were actually aliens and they aliens interbred with humans creating the royals and the 'divine right of kings' which comes from their alien blood.
There is a view among some researchers which says that ETs, some with a human-like form, came regularly to the Earth in these ancient times and began the tradition of God-kings in many civilizations which, in Egypt, manifested as the Pharaohs. It is said that these kings were the human extension of negative extra-terrestrial control and that the whole idea of a monarchy came from their wish to manipulate humanity.

The Pharaohs and kings were, according to this theory, persuaded that they were different from the rest of humanity and the representatives of the gods (ETs) on earth. In fact, this belief system contends, the monarchs were puppets being used by some space people to keep the masses in ignorance and spiritual imprisonment.

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-07-2011 at 02:22 PM.
Old 29-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #57
stewart edwards

Quote:
Today, somewhere in the world, the Brotherhood, or some elements of it,
Well having seen how focused some masons are on rank and the bar, I think that it would have to be "some elements" for I would truly be gobsmacked if every mason that I know personally was secretly into this stuff (do you think that there is a jewel avaialble for being a masonic world king groomer).

Quote:
are possibly preparing
Then again possibly not. It could be, as Dan Brown alluded to, that said person has to 1. figure it out by himself, and then 2. decide what he is going to do if anything (in the film the question was posed of Audrey Tatou). Perhaps at best any such group simply offered a level of protection, perhaps opened a few doors a little easier than normal, and a comforting ear. Almost by definition Lightgiver any such person could not be "groomed" by the "elites" for he would hold wisdom that they dont have. I would suspect it would be more of a case of any said person choosing to step up or choosing to simply get on with life. Then again it could all be romantic nonsense. Fun though.

Quote:
a person who they claim to be from the David, Jesus, Merovingian, blood line to become ‘World King’.
What if he didnt want the job, afterall he may already have a kingdom elsewhere?

Quote:
If it is HRH he has my best wishes.

Quote:
Everything and everyone is expendable to those who control the Brotherhood once their use to them has run its course.
To those on the dark side possibly.

I suppose all that anyone can do is look to see if anyone has been quietly (that rules me out) getting on with this sort of stuff since the millenium.

Added: Realised that is twice that I have mentioned Audrey tatau now. I am self-learning French to help ease me into european politics in the future and have been watching her films as they generally have excellent english subtitles - the fact that she has lovely eyes and smile is academic. Dont tell the wife.

Last edited by stewart edwards; 29-07-2011 at 02:50 PM.
Old 29-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #58
lightgiver

Default Two Windmills

Quote:

Then again it could all be romantic nonsense. Fun though.

Added: Realised that is twice that I have mentioned Audrey tatau now. I am self-learning French to help ease me into european politics in the future and have been watching her films as they generally have excellent english subtitles - the fact that she has lovely eyes and smile is academic. Dont tell the wife.
Great movie

On 31 August 1997, Amélie, shocked upon hearing the news of Princess Diana's death on television, drops a bottle cap that knocks into a bathroom wall tile and loosens it. Behind the tile, she finds an old metal box of childhood memorabilia hidden by a boy who lived in her apartment decades earlier.

The toponym Mons Martis ("Mount of Mars" in Latin) survived into Merovingian times, Christianised as Montmartre.

Amelie - helping a blind man

The legend about Merovech's conception was adapted in 1982 by authors Henry Lincoln and Richard Leigh in their book Holy Blood Holy Grail, as the seed of a new idea. They hypothesized that this "descended from a fish" legend was actually referring to the concept that the Merovingian line had married into the bloodline of Jesus Christ, since the symbol for early Christians had also been a fish. This theory, with no other basis than Lincoln and Leigh's hypothesis, was further popularized in 2003 via Dan Brown's bestselling novel, The Da Vinci Code.

William Henry interviews Michael Baigent - Holy Blood, Holy Grail

Part 1

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=403

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-07-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old 30-07-2011, 06:05 AM   #59
stewart edwards

Indeed Lightgiver it is a great film, full of the simple beauty of life - tons of esoterics in plain sight in it. Pity you didnt post a picture of Audrey smiling. You may know from the extras but the Montmarte hill has been used by the production team in at least two of their films, it is one of the directors(?) favourite spots.

Though there is one major flaw in the film, I cant believe for one moment that in the city of love there are only 15 couples having an orgasim at any one time (mind you thinking about it 15 every moment adds up to an enormous number). Not quite sure why but I found that bit quite funny.

As Lightgiver says it is all about a chain of events sparked of by the news of Dianas death. The esoteric beauty of it all is astounding, and is also a fun film to watch. Big in Japan apparently.
Old 30-07-2011, 05:33 PM   #60
lightgiver

Default "Sei, No..."

Quote:
Indeed Lightgiver it is a great film, full of the simple beauty of life - tons of esoterics in plain sight in it. Pity you didnt post a picture of Audrey smiling.