Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 15-05-2009, 04:14 AM   #81
mane

Quote:
Originally Posted by now here View Post
I Prefere instrumental hip hop and similar electronic music.
Did I say that ALL hip hop is bad?
Nope. Thanks for clarifying.
Old 15-05-2009, 04:20 AM   #82
now here
Inactive

This song comes to mind:

Peace orchestra - Who am I

now here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 07:52 PM   #83
now here
Inactive

Default Some intense dark psy!

Becoming.intense on MySpace

Old 17-05-2009, 08:44 PM   #84
now here
Inactive

Goa Gil & Ariane are The Nommos.

Their second album. Listen to these tracks from Primal Meltdown:

Iboga

Dark tunnel

Djembe folie

There's alot of crappy psytrance out there.. so I was happy to discover The Nommos.
They sure know what they're doing!

Last edited by now here; 17-05-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 17-05-2009, 09:02 PM   #85
now here
Inactive

Exclamation

Goagil_Interview_by_Time_Wave_Zero_www_psy-film_com_released_04_2007.wmv

Fascinating in-depth interview with Goa Gil from 2007! Covering many interesting subjects.

Last edited by now here; 17-05-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 18-05-2009, 04:30 PM   #86
now here
Inactive

Dominator - Dejavision

Dominator - Winter blizard

One of my favorite artists. Smooth quality sound! Never annoying.
Old 26-05-2009, 04:02 AM   #87
now here
Inactive

Can't wait for this one to arrive!
Old 26-05-2009, 04:09 AM   #88
now here
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejas View Post
I love the cover art work.
Quite beautiful yes. As you can see, the cover art of his upcoming album is just as extraordinary.
Old 30-05-2009, 06:12 PM   #89
kingmob

You need to take away the "Trance" part and the smelly odour that is usually present, and you might have something
kingmob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 03:08 AM   #90
now here
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
You need to take away the "Trance" part and the smelly odour that is usually present, and you might have something
Old 19-06-2009, 07:12 AM   #91
venusinpisces
Banned

I have always been interested in the way that there is so much alien imagery within trance music culture, and so I just did a google search for "aliens+psytrance" and found this post on a trance forum:

"Psytrance has been imported to our planet by the "Greys" of Alpha Centauri. It is a part of an longtime-project to prepare the human beings to have a communicative connection to their deeply komplexed minds. Without this audioaccustic preparation, the human brain would blow off caused by the intensive flood of hyperintelligent informations the Aliens would like to communicate to us.
"Psytrance" is sequencepart 2.03 of this project after some other interstellar gifts like Chess, Ghandi and Bill Hicks for example. (No, they have not invented to drugs!). Today the Greys use Psytrance to prepare our accustic-intelligence and to test out our boundaries of overflooding the brain with audio-informations. This is the reason of acts like Skazi, GMS, etc..
Earlier psytranceacts had the mission to test the human hypersensibility for psychedelic informations in saw-wave audiocodes in the overtones between 130 and 140 pbm (which masks a primitive telepath-model of the Alien-speech-frequence-modules used for messages above 4.56 lightyears distance) Examples: X-Dream, Atmos, etc...
Anyway, the humans have to go trough this lesson and it is nearly finished. As far as I know, the next lesson has something to do with multivoiced harmonies and brainwaving-modulation. "

Isn't that interesting how this pro-alien person said something about brainwave modulation, which is a term I've heard used to describe electromagnetic mind control? This actually makes sense because, when a person is in a trance, their brain will slip into a more receptive state. That is why mind control programmers will seek out right-brained individuals, because they fall into a trance state more easily. The other side of this is the way that this music can be used to promote a message of accepting aliens as our helpful, highly evolved space brothers, when actually, the vast majority of alien abductees are having horrific experiences.
By the way, I do like some of this music, especially the dark psytrance. Now here had some great recommendations. I really liked Ocelot and Mind Distortion System. However, I do suspect that a lot of this music is being used to brainwash people.
venusinpisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 07:40 AM   #92
barbitone

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinpisces View Post
I have always been interested in the way that there is so much alien imagery within trance music culture, and so I just did a google search for "aliens+psytrance" and found this post on a trance forum:

"Psytrance has been imported to our planet by the "Greys" of Alpha Centauri. It is a part of an longtime-project to prepare the human beings to have a communicative connection to their deeply komplexed minds. Without this audioaccustic preparation, the human brain would blow off caused by the intensive flood of hyperintelligent informations the Aliens would like to communicate to us.
"Psytrance" is sequencepart 2.03 of this project after some other interstellar gifts like Chess, Ghandi and Bill Hicks for example. (No, they have not invented to drugs!). Today the Greys use Psytrance to prepare our accustic-intelligence and to test out our boundaries of overflooding the brain with audio-informations. This is the reason of acts like Skazi, GMS, etc..
Earlier psytranceacts had the mission to test the human hypersensibility for psychedelic informations in saw-wave audiocodes in the overtones between 130 and 140 pbm (which masks a primitive telepath-model of the Alien-speech-frequence-modules used for messages above 4.56 lightyears distance) Examples: X-Dream, Atmos, etc...
Anyway, the humans have to go trough this lesson and it is nearly finished. As far as I know, the next lesson has something to do with multivoiced harmonies and brainwaving-modulation. "

Isn't that interesting how this pro-alien person said something about brainwave modulation, which is a term I've heard used to describe electromagnetic mind control? This actually makes sense because, when a person is in a trance, their brain will slip into a more receptive state. That is why mind control programmers will seek out right-brained individuals, because they fall into a trance state more easily. The other side of this is the way that this music can be used to promote a message of accepting aliens as our helpful, highly evolved space brothers, when actually, the vast majority of alien abductees are having horrific experiences.
By the way, I do like some of this music, especially the dark psytrance. Now here had some great recommendations. I really liked Ocelot and Mind Distortion System. However, I do suspect that a lot of this music is being used to brainwash people.
Ok.

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 10:55 AM   #93
zaphael33

something we should not forget: Etnica - Vimana

Samples in this track:
'This visitor somehow explained the way aliens have been genetically altering the development of our DNA, from our very beginnings, and that they inspired our great spiritual leaders.

'They had in fact influenced the course om human history in rather critical and startling ways.'

'Spiritual leaders.'

'Other dimensions that co-exist with our own and these beings have the technology to somehow just slip in and out.'

'This disc atually landed by intention and then an exchange with alien life-forms.'

From the movie 'Roswell' (1994)

Last edited by zaphael33; 19-06-2009 at 10:57 AM.
zaphael33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 05:08 PM   #94
logic bomb
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphael33 View Post
something we should not forget: Etnica - Vimana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8WOH3eoCMw

Indeed not. A classic.
logic bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #95
mane

not really psytrance, but I think it fits the notion...

Four Tet "Swimmer"

Four Tet "Ribbons"

If you get this album, "Ringer", there's a song called "Ringer", which reflects a spiral fractal pattern. I can't find a decent version on youtube.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:16 AM   #96
barbitone

LISTEN TO THIS STUFF!!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/zenonrecords

Last edited by barbitone; 03-07-2009 at 05:17 AM.
barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:37 PM   #97
pinkfreud
Inactive

bumpity bump

about time we filled this thread with some kickass stuff.

this isn't psych' but it's frikkin' insane and gets into your brain:

pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:57 PM   #98
pinkfreud
Inactive

beautiful.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:29 PM   #99
choice
Inactive

This is Lovely! Thank you so much Pinkfreud, got completely hooked up with "Divine moments of truth"
choice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:25 AM   #100
pinkfreud
Inactive

Default goa trance

and yeah they're from israel

Quote:
Originally Posted by choice View Post
This is Lovely! Thank you so much Pinkfreud, got completely hooked up with "Divine moments of truth"
you're welcome!

Last edited by pinkfreud; 10-07-2009 at 03:27 AM.