Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 12-12-2011, 10:34 AM   #21
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thlight View Post
The scapegoat is the the goat that escapes from the sacrifice..
You miss the whole point of the bible.
No friend it is you who got it wrong, this thing has become a tradition.
The scape goat is the sacrificial goat.

The religios israelii tradition of goat sacrifice. It's satanism. Here is the goat sacrifice.

Don't worry about it, there is no one paying this time. You do it you pay for it, everything you do , you pay for it in full, there are no more goats.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:45 AM   #22
khepera2010

Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
No friend it is you who got it wrong, this thing has become a tradition.
The scape goat is the sacrificial goat.

The religios israelii tradition of goat sacrifice. It's satanism. Here is the goat sacrifice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4HReFMVNYE

Don't worry about it, there is no one paying this time. You do it you pay for it, everything you do , you pay for it in full, there are no more goats.
Yeah there's what amounts to Satanism for you....right there.
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #23
10thlight
Inactive

The sacaegoat is azazel who went to the desert wilderness who in (time) will go back to the source the sacrifice..
Where jesus died the sacrifice in this world to bring people to the source.
You can break in down to the yin and yang and not at the same time..
But you plainly do not understand.
Its ok...
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:08 PM   #24
10thlight
Inactive

Study and learn my friend.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:10 PM   #25
10thlight
Inactive

Default blindness.

See with your eye and not with your eyes.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:18 PM   #26
pepsi78

I am sorry but I do not agree with you. Jesus took the blame, Jesus was a scape goat.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #27
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink Who was the Satan representation?

Who was the Satan representation?

Questions & Answers
(YALDABAOTH) Serpant, Satan, Lucifer, Demiurge, SAMAEL, SACLAS
37. By what names is the Demiurge known?

In Gnostic scriptures he is called YALDABAOTH (child of chaos), SACLAS (fool) and SAMAEL (blind one). In later Gnosticizing lore he was at times identified with LUCIFER or SATAN, the prince of the powers of air.
http://www.gnosis.org/ecclesia/catechism.htm

Last edited by oiram; 12-12-2011 at 06:57 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 4759 25
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:44 PM   #28
10thlight
Inactive

oiram
Quote:
Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it!
Who is not A part from it?Even if they know it or not.
The source is all and one.Even if his shadow Does not know it.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:46 PM   #29
10thlight
Inactive

Which cycle will you choose?
Old 12-12-2011, 06:58 PM   #30
10thlight
Inactive

Or have you chosen!
It does not matter your path is your path.No one can judge or know but the source of all.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:02 PM   #31
10thlight
Inactive

Default sorry.My mistake

oiram
excuse my last 2 messages and disregard them.
Thats not my business and i am sorry.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:19 PM   #32
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb My cycle is the right hand path .

Don't worry my friend nothing can offend me; because I got to know myself a long time ago!

My cycle is the right hand path ..... always was & always will be.

Evil may effect me like most of us; but in my case evil can not ever touch me; because in my room there is only room for two & I'm one of the two.

My life always revolved around truth, logic & honesty ..... that's why I have become a loner for self preservation.

Because I know my self; I know that I'm not part from it; or part of it .......
but there are two sources, one provides the left hand path the other source is the right hand path.

You need to know both sides so you can choose one.
If you only know one side you can not choose; so you have to have the understanding & knowledge of both; but only can serve ONE master!

Thanks to my family upbringing & myself I was lucky & picked the right hand path from early age & kept always far away from organized Religion & all sorts of fanaticisms & mass trends including drugs, alcohol & football mania! .... thanks god for this .... especially with what its on his way in the very near future!

First this >> >>> & then

Last edited by oiram; 12-12-2011 at 08:20 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 4760 = 17 & a 60
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2011, 07:08 AM   #33
10thlight
Inactive

oiram
Quote:
Don't worry my friend nothing can offend me; because I got to know myself a long time ago!

My cycle is the right hand path ..... always was & always will be.

Evil may effect me like most of us; but in my case evil can not ever touch me; because in my room there is only room for two & I'm one of the two.

My life always revolved around truth, logic & honesty ..... that's why I have become a loner for self preservation.

Because I know my self; I know that I'm not part from it; or part of it .......
but there are two sources, one provides the left hand path the other source is the right hand path.

You need to know both sides so you can choose one.
If you only know one side you can not choose; so you have to have the understanding & knowledge of both; but only can serve ONE master!

Thanks to my family upbringing & myself I was lucky & picked the right hand path from early age & kept always far away from organized Religion & all sorts of fanaticisms & mass trends including drugs, alcohol & football mania! .... thanks god for this .... especially with what its on his way in the very near future!

First this >> >>> & then
Interesting well said!!!
I guess thats why we are all here.
Left and right.
Goes back to the yin and yang of it all.
Old 13-12-2011, 08:42 AM   #34
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
The lady in the red dress was worm in the background right before. kennedy was shot .See video below
OH lady in red and guy black in white right before he was shot.(azazel colors)not even though white in black isnt a color....
Why does nobody comment on the kennedy video thats shows the ritual?
Old 14-12-2011, 06:16 AM   #35
10thlight
Inactive

Over 400 some views and no comments about kennedy.Does the truth scare you!!Could might THE ONE who runs these lowed dimensions be him/azazel and his trinity and his 4 pillars??
Old 14-12-2011, 06:25 AM   #36
10thlight
Inactive

Default Why?

The funny part is hollywood is full of symbolism of satan through television music and movies and print media and advertisement even to corporate logos.,Same with the logos of democrats and republicans

Heck even obamas yes wen can was hail satan backwards (reverse speech).
The question is WHY?
Tell me why?
Can it be that mass of a conspiracy whos fooling everybody?
Even david icke talks about it in his books abit.
Old 14-12-2011, 06:33 AM   #37
10thlight
Inactive

And if the above is true should we who are open minded study the matter more?Else not.. Are we not the fool?
And i am not talking about fear like some dogma crap.But truth who is satan?
In actually you might be afraid of what you may find?
For the very walls that you see may be a illusion and you may very well find whats at the bottom of the rabbit hole?
Old 14-12-2011, 02:13 PM   #38
nickos

Default yin and yang

i havent bothere to read the majority of this trhread..but would like to point out,yin and yang are MALE and FEMALE,not good/bad. i think us GENUINE religious/theism debaters see whats going on here...i should hope so.
nickos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #39
hurt4ever1
Inactive

Quote:
And if the above is true should we who are open minded study the matter more?Else not.. Are we not the fool?
And i am not talking about fear like some dogma crap.But truth who is satan?
In actually you might be afraid of what you may find?
For the very walls that you see may be a illusion and you may very well find whats at the bottom of the rabbit hole?
When I figured it out, I cried and wept. But that is when you truly start to heal.
hurt4ever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2011, 04:44 PM   #40
petunia
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Who is satan?
Ask a Rabbi/Teacher........

Here's a piccy of satan...........

satan=adversary.of which there are many.........the persona dramatis however is: haSatan=THE Adversary.......................

Did Satan Fall?: The Devil is in the Details

http://ejmmm2007.blogspot.com/2006/1...n-details.html

Quote:
.......................the student became very hung up on the idea that Judaism has Satan but no Devil. At first she didn't understand what I was saying, and followed up by asking, "So how did Satan fall, in your tradition?" "Well, he didn't fall - that's what I meant when I said we have Satan but no Devil. Jews don't believe there is any spiritual force that opposes God (except us). Satan is God's prosecuting attorney." (Long silence on the other end of the phone). "I don't understand..." "Do you ever watch Law and Order?" I ask. "Sure." "Well, you've seen how Jack McCoy presses and wheedles, manipulates, even deceives people to uncover their guilt? He's mean as a snake, but still works for the good side?" "Yes, I guess." "Well, in Jewish tradition, Satan is Jack McCoy" (the very Hebrew word, ha-satan, means "the adversary" - but that's the adversary of man and his sin, not God). And just as Jack never takes a fall for his highhanded but necessary work, so too Satan remains in good standing with the Bar On High." "But the Bible tells of his fall," She responds, sounding defensive. "Well, actually, no, the Hebrew Bible doesn't." "I'm sure it does." "And where exactly does it say that 'Satan was expelled from heaven'?" I ask helpfully. "Wow" is all she says and we move on to another topic.

Actually, in the spirit of Law and Order, I did not provide her with a full 'discovery' on falling from heaven, primarily because I don't consider these verses truly exculpatory. For I know that according to Christian exegesis, Satan’s fall from heaven is said to be found in Isaiah 14:12-14 and Ezekiel 28:12-18. But that requires a highly exegetical (deriving something from a text that isn't explicitly stated) reading and could arguable be called 'eisogetical' (projecting something into the text that isn't there). For these two passages are explicitly referring to the king of Babylon and the king of Tyre, respectively. Christians argue that they also reference the spiritual power that was behind those kings - Satan. But neither text ever speaks of Satan, even in an allusive fashion. Instead, both texts are laser focused on these kings and both use the image of falling out of heaven as a literary trope for how low these two powerful kings are going to be brought down. The connection to Satan is (in my opinion) entirely inferred by Christian readers. In Judaism, we do not read these passages as referring to Satan.

While he is indeed a dark and menacing figure (would you want to be in Jack McCoy's sights?), he is still God's agent, just like the other two major mythic and personified 'dark' forces in Jewish tradition, the Malach ha-Mavet and the Yetzer ha-Ra (the Angel of Death and the Evil Desire). All three of these forces are the 'severe' aspect of God's inscrutable will, but part of God's will they are, nonetheless. All of them are subordinate and subservient to the Blessed Holy One.
A Necessary Evil: The Yetzer ha-Ra
http://ejmmm2007.blogspot.com/2006/1...zer-ha-ra.html

http://ejmmm2007.blogspot.com/2008/0...nt-of-god.html

6And the day came to be that the sons of Elohim came to present themselves before YHWH , and Satan also came among them. 7And YHWH said to Satan, “From where do you come?” And Satan answered YHWH and said, “From diligently searching in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.”

Again the day came to be that the sons of Elohim came to present themselves before YHWH , and Satan also came among them to present himself before YHWH. 2And YHWH said to Satan, “From where do you come?” And Satan answered and said, “From diligently searching in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.” 3And YHWH said to Satan, “Have you considered My servant Iyob, that there is none like him on the earth, a perfect and straight man, one who fears Elohim and turns aside from evil? And still he holds fast to his integrity, although you incited Me against him, to destroy him without cause.” 4And Satan answered YHWH and said, “Skin for skin, and all that a man has he would give for his life! 5“But stretch out Your hand, please, and strike his bone and his flesh – if he would not curse You to Your face!”

THE DIVINE COUNCIL . COM

http://www.thedivinecouncil.com/

Last edited by petunia; 14-12-2011 at 05:13 PM.
petunia is offline   Reply With Quote