Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 23-07-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
07august

Default Mary, Mother of Jesus, Queen of Heaven

ABC News Nightline broadcast a story of Mary and Miracles. I just watched it, it gives hope. Enjoy. Even Muslims revere Mary.

http://abc.go.com/watch/primetime-nightline-beyond-belief/SH55131205/VD55135121/the-miracle-mysteries
HTML Code:
http://abc.go.com/watch/primetime-nightline-beyond-belief/SH55131205/VD55135121/the-miracle-mysteries

This year is the 30th anniversary of Mary's apparition to 6 children in Medjugorje, Bosnia-Hercegovia.

Looking Ahead to Our Lady’s Birthday, August 5, 2011
When Mary first appeared at Medjugorje in 1984, she told the children that August 5 is her birthday and that it would be her 2000th. August 5, 2011 will be Mary's 2,027th birthday, if I did the math correctly.

Last edited by 07august; 23-07-2011 at 11:14 PM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2011, 11:00 PM   #2
07august

Default Medjugorje

Medjugorje (pronounced mé-ju-go-r i-a) - A small hamlet in Bosnia-Hercegovina where on June 24, 1981, 6 children began having daily conversation with the Blessed Virgin Mary.

After hearing the word, “Medjugorje,” many people’s first question is, “What in the world is Medjugorje?”

Medjugorje is a favored place chosen by God in which the Holy Virgin Mary has appeared daily for nearly 30 years. Medjugorje is a place in which the Virgin Mary, fondly known as Our Lady, has said:

“…in a special way I have chosen this parish, one more dear to me than the others, in which I have gladly remained when the Almighty sent me…” March 21, 1985

Why does Our Lady say this when She has appeared in other places like Fatima, Lourdes, Guadalupe, etc.? Because Medjugorje is the place, the location through which a plan is actively unfolding. The Virgin Mary is being given a period of time to try and birth the world into holiness. As Our Lady bore Jesus in Her womb those nine months in which the Savior came to term, the world is placed in Her hands for a term to ready it for the return of its Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. Our Lady preceded Her Son, and She is now preceding His return, preparing the world for the glorious moment. When will that be? We cannot know. Yet, it can be said Our Lady is preparing us to meet Jesus eye to eye. How can that be said? Because Our Lady said so.

March 17, 1989

“…Prepare yourself to look at Jesus ‘eye to eye.’…”

Is this the time of Jesus’ return? Again, we do not know. It may be five years from now, fifty years from now, or hundreds of years from now. What we do know is everything Our Lady is doing, saying, and implementing is in preparation for this moment of living underneath the antichrist and spiritually surviving the satanic system which will enslave the world to his desires and for the glorious return of Her Son.

Last edited by 07august; 23-07-2011 at 11:04 PM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote