Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 19-07-2010, 03:53 AM   #1001
barbitone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lived live View Post
Thanks Barbitone, yes your on it with them charts but now change the orientation for 'other' results
Im ill so im sorry for coming across the way i do- At least ive dug a hole ill have to climb out of with a ladder of sharable information, lol, so i'll come good in the end i promise. No excuse but im real ill and it shows in my actions unfortunatEly. Ill snap out of it - sorry. Marko isnt wrong- theres just a lot more to superimpose over the basics.
You're an absolute legend Lee. Nice one man.

I'm really happy you decided to share your work with us here; since I have been looking at the Lo Shu I have seen enough to get what your getting at and it sure is truly incredible! I would almost put your discovery on par with Markos..... maybe with Markos once I understand it all a little better......I have plenty of questions!

Seeya 'round buddy.

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 05:30 AM   #1002
barbitone

Hey Lee. What can you tell me, simply, about this arrangement you have here;

How did you come to this arrangement?

I recognise the outward expanding 1,2,4,8,7,5 circuit etc..... but I also notice that the arrangements change according to the VBM prime numbers.
The middle arrangment is either a 5x5 and/or 13x13 (5-4)
The next one is either a 1x1 (the original rodin torus skin) - or you could say 19x19 and/or 17x17 (1-8)
Then either a 7x7 or 11x11 (7-2)..... depending on which way you look at it since they flip after 3.......it's hard to explain...... I'm working on the visuals but just thought I'd mention it anyway.

I'm still filling in all the missing tiles but so far it's looking like it wants to be a 5x5 VBM prime skin - (that is, after laying a 5x5 grid over the original ABHA torus skin you end up with this new fractal arrangement.)
(Pictures to come later...)

There is a definite connection with VBM prime numbers and the Lees work!
It's very compelling.....

Last edited by barbitone; 19-07-2010 at 05:36 AM.
Old 19-07-2010, 07:08 AM   #1003
barbitone

One thing I don't get about your work (Lee) is that you never show the tiles all filled in - there are gaps - only the eight directions. I am used to having all the tiles filled.

I started filling the gaps on your sequence above...... but I'm having trouble.... I can't fill it in without altering it.

Your sequence has 3,9,6,3,9,6 family number groups and a 1-8 multiplication axis on opposing horizontals - I can only fill the rest in if I instead use the 3,9,6,6,9,3 (the Rodin Emanation circuit) instead of the FNGs ,3,6,9,3,6,9...
And I have to change the 1-8 multiplication series to the 5x5 VBM prime Nexus Key; 5,3,7,1,9,8,2,6,4

Then everything works......but then it ends up just being the 5x5 VBM prime skin.

Here's the 5 x 5 skin as well as the corrosponding 13 x 13 skin;

Here is the comparison between Lee's version and Marko's version - I am unable to work out how the tiles fill out in Lee's version so I've just put question marks......

The difference is though, that the Marko version doesn't make the 1,2,4,8,7,5's radially the same as Lees' version. Lees' one alternates but keeps the same 1,2,4,8,7,5 going around the centre whereas Markos doesn't.

It's starting to dawn on me that the 3 toroids that you (Lee) are refering to are the same as the mirror pair matched VBM Prime skins.

Again to recap on the VBM Primes - when you overlay the original ABHA torus skin with prime numbers 5,7,11,13,17,19 23.... (5,7,2,4,8,1 5....)
The same patterns repeat after doing 19 x 19 and on...... so there are 6 of them but the patterns mirror each other according to mirror numbers - so the skin pattern that emerges from 5x5, matches the 13 x 13 skin since 13 is a 4 and 5 and 4 are mirror pairs - if you do this with the rest you really have only 3 different configurations because the others are just the same pattern only mirrored......

Last edited by barbitone; 19-07-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Old 19-07-2010, 01:01 PM   #1004
lived live

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbitone View Post
One thing I don't get about your work (Lee) is that you never show the tiles all filled in - there are gaps - only the eight directions. I am used to having all the tiles filled.

I started filling the gaps on your sequence above...... but I'm having trouble.... I can't fill it in without altering it.

Your sequence has 3,9,6,3,9,6 family number groups and a 1-8 multiplication axis on opposing horizontals - I can only fill the rest in if I instead use the 3,9,6,6,9,3 (the Rodin Emanation circuit) instead of the FNGs ,3,6,9,3,6,9...
And I have to change the 1-8 multiplication series to the 5x5 VBM prime Nexus Key; 5,3,7,1,9,8,2,6,4

Then everything works......but then it ends up just being the 5x5 VBM prime skin.

Here's the 5 x 5 skin as well as the corrosponding 13 x 13 skin;

Here is the comparison between Lee's version and Marko's version - I am unable to work out how the tiles fill out in Lee's version so I've just put question marks......

The difference is though, that the Marko version doesn't make the 1,2,4,8,7,5's radially the same as Lees' version. Lees' one alternates but keeps the same 1,2,4,8,7,5 going around the centre whereas Markos doesn't.

It's starting to dawn on me that the 3 toroids that you (Lee) are refering to are the same as the mirror pair matched VBM Prime skins.

Again to recap on the VBM Primes - when you overlay the original ABHA torus skin with prime numbers 5,7,11,13,17,19 23.... (5,7,2,4,8,1 5....)
The same patterns repeat after doing 19 x 19 and on...... so there are 6 of them but the patterns mirror each other according to mirror numbers - so the skin pattern that emerges from 5x5, matches the 13 x 13 skin since 13 is a 4 and 5 and 4 are mirror pairs - if you do this with the rest you really have only 3 different configurations because the others are just the same pattern only mirrored......
only three that cycle yes bang on right!, they are in 3 then flip, then 3 then flip, [flip means 180degree rotation. A 1 would now [flipped] be its pair the 8, a 2 would now be a 7 etc. 180degrees exchanges pairs/twins 1-8 2-7 3-6 4-5. its a cycle of 6 in reality as it flips once then flips back to connect back and bites its tail as it were to repeat ad infinituum... until 'we' stopped it.

Hi Barbotone great your right on it. Yes i have many pictures with all the digits on but i wanted to show the centre 8 spoke axis for clarity. All the same
The picture you linked is the same array as the big yellow picture i linked without the rest of the 'mosaic. numbers so easy on the eye. Thereforethis due to having the <3> and <6> maps building the mosaic, it is representative of the 3d lattice stack orders 9x9x9 and not a torus. Torus as you know use the <9S> only repeatedly inverted.

In the picture you posted where its all balls we see colour coded nested vortices in the axis as axis incidents. yellow then green then light blue-dark blue are the mosaic centres. The morphogenetic moment where the universe finds out about itself? potentially..

In reality these stripped lateral axis are the 'trine' maps- meaning get any <9> centre add 3 to every digit of the <9> for the <3>, and -3 from the <9> for the <6>.
Arrange these in a mosaic with all numbers as mod9 and you'll see the same.

The axis shown is the mosaic map in basic form, because it has a yellow centre is the yellow group 'trine' 396 mosaic map. So identical to the big yellow pic i posted.
Yellows spatial numbers define this field expression. If green centre 3x3 then it would be green group that defines expression field..

Here is another picture of the same and now you are obviously very much up to full speed you'll see that this picture in reality represents the 8 spoke lateral axis's STACKED in the x2 video that inifies all THREE 'trine' 396 GROUP maps/magic square as One.
http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/p...utaxishuge.jpg

If we look at colours we see the nesting. These are the same 'trine' mosaics in the order of perpendicular 124875 all number and 36363636 et al. 9centre is the centre for all and it is the churning pole.

And also when seperated these are the three group 9x9x9 lateral vortex centres. Always all three <9>s trine group mosaic maps concentrically as axis incidents.
If we were to grow +1 to the Yellow mosaic map- we would now have all the <1s> above reflecting the <8s> below this [event horizon of mod 9 3d symmetry]

Ill stop there as not to overdo it, and check back later. Please anymore questions and ill do my best.

The x2 video is the 369 trines unified.
We know to unify the torus we use ONLY the <9s> only as you know stacked.
Video with the same array- look at the nested vortices stack then the trines compliment the stack creating the 9x9x9 self replicating structure.

The axis is 3d i have all the maps and will find the clearest for easy explanations.

Thanks Barbitone its the same as vortex math in every aspect with True nesting of the vortices as you show in the map.

Now double again for the third torus and stack them up
http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/p...alaxisdemo.jpg

like this another old pic that shows the helter skelter in the infinite/finit cyclicx6 layers.
This stacked in continuum is the three <9s> only therefore all three torus as one, see all the tiles as 3 layers... this is a weave. A warp in fabric

cool ill be back later, hope that helps

lee
lived live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 07:40 PM   #1005
elijahb

I thought you guys might appreciate this if you haven't already come across it. Happy days

http://treeincarnation.com/articles/Number.htm
Old 20-07-2010, 03:18 AM   #1006
sadukan

Lightbulb Gkp

@elijahb, as far as base10 goes - there is another reason why it could be the "default" that most of the world's civilisations have used (with a few exceptions, such as the Mayan base20 and Babylonian base60, etc).

Ultimately, it has to do with the 'General Kabbalistic Paradigm' (GKP) which involves VBM and YiJing (VBM is 100% VBM, and YiJing is 100% YiJing, but the GKP is also 100% GKP).

Dogon Metaphysics is the basis, the rest you can extrapolate.

It would be difficult to try to explain it in sentences on here like this, and I'd probably just confuse everyone - so I'm not even going to attempt it.

The key concept is that of a "metaconstruct" - which VBM and LoShu/YiJing/"I-Ching" are. We just haven't discussed the containing frame yet. Eventually, I hope we get to that stage.

I'm beginning to wonder if my article will ever be completed, but the software project should kickstart the consolidation process and make the overall thesis amenable and visually tangible (and interactive too).

@leeburton, so do these "8-spoke" representations depict a single 3x3 "tile" on whichever torus we are looking at? In such a way that each concentric "layer" of the "8-spoke" (surrounding the central "gap") is just a coherent "map" of that same 3x3 "tile".

(sorry if that sounds like a stupid question - just trying to grok this)

If so, then really we are talking about some kind of "phase space". And, does this "phase space" move into and out of the torus skin, ie piercing the 2-d skin? In other words, is it some kind of expansion and contraction of the torus itself? (hence, "nested vortices" become a single torus evolving in "phase space") 9 layers, into the centre at zero and cycling towards infinity at 9?

Another way to explain my point is that with Marko's ABHA torus skin, each 3x3 group of tiles is emanating from the centre (as such). Yet, Lee's complete set of numbers are a stacked "phase space" for each 3x3 tile group on Marko's, so that for all 3x3 groups making the complete ABHA torus skin, we have Lee's numbers in a kind of "phase array" dynamic across the whole torus... not sure if that's accurate, but it's my initial analysis.

@Barbitone, what do you mean by a 5x5 and a 13x13 skin...?

Also, I think I can explain further why the central "well" is empty (or "zero")...
...it has to do with something I have already mentioned on here a while ago, though perhaps only now is it pertinent to the discussion.

If I had gotten around to finishing my "Zen Koan" diagrams, then it would be easier to show symbolically. In their absence, I'll attempt to describe the situation and give an example of the syntax used in base10 notation:

The situation regarding the zero, is not as simple as just ignoring it because it "doesn't exist". The reason for this is because there is an inherent paradox (cf. Zen Koan) involved, such that to say "zero does not exist" actually means that it does!!! (because of the definition of "zero" as "non-existent") All such paradoxes (including the Barber Paradox, the Liar Paradox, Cantor's Diagonalisation Method and all Zen Koans) are solved in the same way - by "reductio ad absurdum" (reduction to absurdity).

So, simply saying "zero doesn't exist" or its counterpart "zero does exist" is the problem - neither are correct!!! This is "reduction to absurdity", and forces us to consider an alternative formulation, which if you want to you can ignore but that is "missing the point" (no pun intended - LOL ).

Another simple analogy is a "UFO" ('unidentified' being the key concept here)...:

"UFOs exist - we just don't know what they are."

(With this understanding, we can see that ignoring the zero outright is problematic - or even substitute "UFO" with "orb" if you like, it doesn't matter.)

Also, if I show you the number "10", but don't tell you the base - then how the hell would you know its value...? ...same issue, the zero is there it's just a "UFO"!!!

Ok, on to the notation - which illustrates the point and ties in with the "well"...:

In base10 notation, we represent ten units as "10". Note that in (for example) base8 we also represent eight units as "10", but with only 7 discrete integers. In base10 we have the familiar 9 discrete integers.

The base is irrelevant for our purposes (but not for the GKP), but I'll stick with base10 being ten units shown as the two digits: "1" and "0".

Of course, we should all know that in using the placeholder system of notation, the "1" represents "one ten", and the "0" is "no units".

Now, try this: 10 = 1+9

Easy, but did you notice something about the notation...?

To equate "10" we had to add a "1" and a "9"...!!!

So, "one ten" is actually, "one unit plus 9 units"...

Which means that in the notation: The Zero contains Nine units within it!!!!!!!!!

And now, if we go back to our "entrapment circle" (nine entrapped within zero - teehee) we even have visual confirmation of this. Where? How? Ok...:

We have nine integers spaced at regular intervals. So far, so good.
Now, what about the circle!!!???

That circle is ZERO. That circle is "not equal to" - because it defines each integer as not equal to the rest. The zero is what separates each number - yet at the same time it represents a sort of "saturated" phase interval (which is like saying that between the integer "1" and the integer "2" there is the potential for an infinite degree of scalarity into a decimal fraction).

Again, we have "Zero containing Nine" - a circle containing nine integers.

This of course works for any base, which then suggests that Zero can contain Infinity. Isn't that the definition of a fractal??? (every part containing the whole!!!)

You might like to read how I purport to solve (or rather "dis-solve") Cantor's Continuum Hypothesis by applying this technique to his Diagonalisation Method - here.

So, back to the "well"... the reason it's a "0" is because it contains ALL 9 integers in a "stack" (as Lee puts it). Or, if it's appropriate, "phase space" as I have suggested.

Zero is then the "phase space" superposition of the Nine integers in parallel. Think "cube" into "tesseract" - or "hollow sphere" into "solid sphere".

In this way, just as "10" is "one unit plus nine units" we could say that "1" represented as "01"; is also "zero units plus one unit"... then imagine that the string of zeros to the left culminates in the next integer. In other words, we didn't realise (from our observation point inside the zero) that when we counted "01" it was actually "0.01" and this is located between "0.00" and "1.00" (so, the decimal can be simply factored out and changes nothing into one... so that "1.00" now represents a completed infinity from the point of view of "0.00", which is more correctly described as "inside 1.00" - or if we factor out the decimal: "0 into 1" becomes the analogy for all subsequent integers, each a single unit, albeit compounded and superposed in their entirety into a single zero: "10 from 1+9" for the 9 integers of base10, the 9 as a compound unit becomes a zero, which is what the zero represents - nine units)...

NB - see my analysis of Cantor's Diagonalisation Method for details.

This analysis is very subtle, yet profound. I don't expect anyone to get it straight away. I haven't had much response from most people I have discussed it with on IRC (undernet #philosophy2 if you're interested) some of whom are (supposedly) competent philosophers (read "philologers") and mathematicians (read "robots")... *sigh*

Ok, time to go...

sadukan.

PS - If anyone can provide some constructive criticism of the foregoing analysis, then I'd be more than happy to be corrected, as these are just first impressions. Also, if you think you can help to formulate my purported "proof" into a commonly used logic notation for publication, then feel free to add me to the reference list.

**edit - another quick example:

this is post #1006

take that number "1006" and deconstruct the notation as follows:

1+6 = 7
1006-7 = 999

again, the zeros have turned into nines!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by sadukan; 20-07-2010 at 03:49 AM. Reason: just noticed, this was my "108th" post...
sadukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 07:31 AM   #1007
barbitone

Quote:
@Barbitone, what do you mean by a 5x5 and a 13x13 skin...?
OK- this is what everyone should try - if you've got AutoCAD or something similar in which you can draw up a gigantic diamond grid with the ABHA Torus Skin.....the bigger the better.
Example:

Then, you can draw larger diamonds on top of the original, but only odd numbers centre a tile.

Any even number will add to make a 9 of some kind - any group of 4 will make either a 9, 18 or 27 (and forms another pattern).....

9s are pink, 18s are green and 27s are yellow;

The odd numbers repeat the orignal skin only slightly different order - that is - the emanation and doubling circuits, the multiplication series 4-5 and 2-7 and the next Nexus key....The Nexus key is on the opposite diagonal to the 1,2,4,8,7,5s and 3,9,6,6,9,3. The Nexus key for the original sequence (or 1x1 if you like) is; 1-6-5-2-9-7-4-3-8

The Nexus key sequences change as well as the Z axis - as you expand fractally over the skin, which to me says that the 2 are linked and have something to do with axis rotation.

Any 3,6 or 9 tile (15s, 18s, 21s etc....) will not reiterate coherently when tiled uniformly - it needs to stagger. It's complicated, if you position them differently you get different patterns whereas the others don't - so you end with onlt odd numbers that don't reduce to a 3,6 or 9 - starting with 5.
5 - 7 - 11 - 13 - 17 - 19 - 23 - 25 - 29 - 31.....
(5 - 7 - 2 - 4 - 8 - 1 - 5 - 7 - 2 - 4....)

Once you get to 19 x 19s, the original pattern restarts. Miror pairs yeild identical patterns only inverted. (5s and 13s or 7s and 11s...)
So there are only six numbers until it repeats but every second one is only a mirror, so there are 3 lots of mirror pair skin iterations.
I'm calling these "VBM primes" because they are like primes but slightly different in that the orginal primes are all odd numbers, except 2, and are all either 1,2,4,8,7,5 when compressed, except 3.
VBM primes include only all odd 1,2,4,8,7,5s. Which means when you get to 25, normally this is not a prime but the VBM sequence demands it be there for the pattern. So we include it. And it happens to be the that the first prime in terms of VBM primes is 5 and 5x5 is 25..... all the missing numbers from the orginal primes are multiples of all of the previous primes.....

So what I mean by 5x5s and 13x13s is that they are mirror pair, VBM prime number fractal diamond overlays....... And they exactly match Lees' 3 Lo Shu Toroids! So If I assume correctly, we both arrived at the same place from different directions! Which validates both!

Old 20-07-2010, 08:09 AM   #1008
barbitone

And here's the Z axis of the 1x1 skin...I'll get round to doing them all eventually

Also notice how each cube makes 135 in total and not only does the total of the centre numbers + the perimeter total = 135 but 9 x 15 = 135.
And the grand total of all 3 cubes = 360 + 45 = 405 or put another way - 9 x 45 = 405

Edit: It's also worth pointing out that all of the center tiles, in relation to the compressed digit additions crossing the center tiles are doubling. So if you look at square F, for instance, the center tile is 1 and the crossing addition is 2.

2 + 9 = 11 = 2
4 + 7 = 11 = 2
6 + 5 = 11 = 2
8 + 3 = 11 = 2

The crossing addition is doubling from the center - so I kinda look at it like, the center is where your at and the perimeter is where your going.
1-2
2-4
4-8
8-7
7-5
5-1

Last edited by barbitone; 20-07-2010 at 10:26 AM.
Old 20-07-2010, 08:13 AM   #1009
barbitone

By the way, nice post Sadukan.... I like it. The 9 is defined by the zero and the zero is defined by the 9.......

Old 20-07-2010, 09:36 AM   #1010
mythmath

Nice work, All...
mythmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 03:45 PM   #1011
elijahb

@ Sudakun

I started a new thread to show you what I'm thinking...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126209

Happy days
Old 20-07-2010, 04:31 PM   #1012
theflow

I made this a while back when we bought up magic squares, at the time I could not wrap my head around how it related to vbm.
They are the 4 basic magic cubes summed of order 3. They are not the same ( though they look the same).

The center horizontal planes of cube1, 2, 3, all appear as center planes in the cube4.
The vertical center planes in cube, 2, 3, 4 appear as the center planes in cube1.
Each face has 1 odd numbered corner and 3 even.
Each cube has 27 points.

1 face = 6
2 face = 3
>3 faces = 9

all straight lines = 6

Diagonal lines and more relations ( i'll get around to it there are so many )

Cube 1

Cube 2

Cube 3

Cube 4
theflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2010, 05:42 PM   #1013
lived live

Ill try and remember the questions and point out a few mistakes regarding the magic squares of 3x3 and the 3x3x3 cube arrangements if i may.

Though Torus first for Barbitone. Hi, the Torus skins are all nested. in x2. You are highlighting the AXIS incidents that repeat cyclic.
so all three are continuos and the only difference in them is where the 396 trine diagonal intercepts.

Easy two second proof. abhax2, new torusx2, newer torusx2. next we would have the abha again with the other two following it but this 3 part phase of the 6 part cycle is 180 degree inverted to our first 3 step phase. The UNIFIED bagua is merging all as one in eyeopening fashion but ill get t that and let all this first stuff sink in.

Yes the pattern repeats as all other and comes to its own in the trilateral nested vortice ordres of the 9x9x9 ad infinituum self replicating 9 stack mountain trine fields. As in video's The 3d lattice has every magic square 147=3 258=6 369=9 Vital for axis 3d expression due to every step using one of the 27 magic squares on progression balance through centre. Above below etc...

IN LATTICE 3D To remember also these are 'magic squares' to remain valid all diagonals columns and rows should = 147s =3, 258s, = 6, 369s = 9.

There is an error Barbitone in the array of 3x3s with circles on the 9 houses.
You have on the Abha the 3 and 6 back to front- easy way to always remember is the 3 between the 4 and 8 is non volitile. a 6 is volitile. 4+8=covelant 3.

That means the others in sequence regarding that cell/house will need to switch also.The maps link so they really need to remain true to the values etc. A little edit will set it right but yes this is one of the stacks- we have them in all x table orders ALL magic squares 147=3 258=6 369=9 Vital. Though when on the torus we rotate out of magic therefore this is probably where the confusion has crept in.

Always start from the origin the lo shu 5. Lo shu <5> number 1 is in the North gate. North is down south is up regarding the lo shu map.

The 3d cube in this last post is not magic square progression.
What is KEY is they all have to continue in mod 9 progressions that are self replicable when in the 9x9x9 lattice orders. we have all lattices done in all xtables mod 9 Though its the BINARY I Ching images of heaven and Earth that demand the strict orientaions of the 27 magic squares only.

Easy way with a basic cube- lateral map in centre. say 9 centre. add 1 to every digit top of cube. - 1 bottom of cube. This would have produced the 1 above and its perfect pair the 8 below. this would be 13 Binary twin signatures that are the core of the 9x9x9 self replicating continuum.

At Sudukan- ill read your post later when more time- the 8 spoke wheel is the 3x3 yes. The lo shu 5 values stack on top of centre 5 in 5s. This gives time etc and ill get to it. The ONLY clear centre is that of the 'Nested vortice/Ancient well. But this is only in the unification of all three torus.
Here's an old picture i forgot to link in the last post and is the <9s> only repeating with a twist.
http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/p...hetdoublin.jpg

and again.
http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/p...s3x3x3huge.jpg
The 9s are in all 9x9x9 lattice but are part of the process. 9 +1 is the +1 lattice etc, we have them all built of 9 stack magic squares so yes the centre is empty re nested 9s which s the x2 video. But they are part of the stack also. When i show the values you'll see the cetre spot if 5 would grow in the 516273849 9 on top. as in at end of x table. 'if' 4 centre we get the stack 483726159 9 on top etc. We have options add centre to all 9 directions is the 9 stack mountain.

The centre 3x3 is not empty in the 9 stack it represents 'the hidden 5th dimension of time- All part of the process.

Thanks ill be back, have little time, sorry to drop n run.

Im sure ive forgot something so sorry about that.
This chart although will seem gibberish is the reason we have to stick with the correct orientation.
This is the lo shu 5 + 5 to all 9 directions. The 9 stack mountain of lo shu <5> with very basic values. Re 5th element etc.
[IMG][/IMG]
Ill get around to explaining in full the importance of orientaion.

Good work Barbitone- All one.

72 = 1 degree

Last edited by lived live; 20-07-2010 at 08:50 PM. Reason: mistake 1 north gate lo shu <5>
Old 22-07-2010, 12:11 PM   #1014
elijahb

Quote:
To equate "10" we had to add a "1" and a "9"...!!!

So, "one ten" is actually, "one unit plus 9 units"...

Which means that in the notation: The Zero contains Nine units within it!!!!!!!!!
Love it Sudakun!!!

The value between 0 & 9 is also 9 if you sum the total of these numbers.

0 > 12345678 < 9
Old 22-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #1015
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lived live View Post
b
Hey Raph this all came from your inspiration mate- hope you like it thanks.
its been a long.... 'time' im back to share what has become of the
I CHING LO SHU ANCIENT WELL

lburton.
Back from another 'vacation' courtesy of David Icke mods...

hey Lee sorry about sending you down that hole dude
Lee here is another fella who connected with my blood, sweat, and fears.

Another Lo Shu enthusiast who I connected with is Robert Dickter.
http://www.luo-shu.com/book/contents
But sad sadukan earlier on in this thread that in reality is GOING NOWHERE, dissed him because of his last name.
Sadukan is still a child, he needs to grow up.
IGNORANCE on this thread is contemptuous my friend.

So Lee, dude take some of your work and lay it over my more recent revelations?
I am well aware that I need to connect with folks who have their INTUITION switches TURNED on.

Sadly most folks on this thread/forum have PROVED they are DEAD, WALKING TALKING TYPING ZOMBIES, who are IGNORANT of many metaphysical concepts.
Yup walking zombies that dare dis what they fail to comprehend?
The 'human condition'?

I asked the fellas on this thread what their INTENT is in studying all of these associations and patterns that exist between numbers, using VBM.
Hmm
TO MY RECOLLECTION, not one responded with their miSSion statement, what their INTENT for being on this thread was in looking for patterns.
I look for patterns too.
So did Murray Gell-Mann in formulating his 8-Fold Way quantum particle observations re: PATTERNS

Well I noticed a most profound PATTERN quite some time ago...that folks on this thread, armed with their metaphysical ignorance DO NOT want to acknowledge as having any kind of relevance.
So essentially my stumbling upon 'THE PATTERN' and armed with INTENT, is exactly what SEPARATES me from the rest of the IGNORANT folks who have NOT been on this road less travelled, that I am currently, most definitely on.

Too bad the folks don't realize I have separated myself with an INTENT these past 3 YEARS.
3 years of rising at 5 a.m. and embracing the 'archetype' 24/7/365 for THREE YEARS!!!!
Fellas I am retired and I do NOTHING ELSE but study archetype 24/7/365 about 12-16 hours per day?
7 letter word is what I seek for my efforts?
R E S P E C T
Homestudy course where I stood first in class?
What would 24/7/365 do to my brain and heART?
Let me help with the answer.....I am on FIRE!!!

Here are two posts from yesterday on another forum that suggests my claim is bona-fide, the direction where my research is headed.

re: there are ONLY 3 kinds of waves
ARE we IN PHASE or OUT of PHASE with the big Kahuna wave is the question?
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewto...?p=65512#65512

Too bad folks do not want to buy into my 4 AGES Model that serves as a MODEL for both the SUN and an ELECTRON. (or any invisible particle)

And the 4 AGES MODEL that addresses VBM along the way to a HIGHER KNOWLEDGE, is the MODEL we just might want to consider in dealing with this revelation?
At this link make sure you watch the 6 minute video that TED tv offers. WOW
Photons/SOUND is the KEY we can LINK to how mass moves from one valance/orbital to the next?
http://www.religionforums.org/thread....html#pid35567

I am getting so close dude, I can feel it daily.
The sheeple on this thread have NO IDEA of what I am experiencing in these end of the daze.

And I will need the assistance of fellas like yourself to figure out what exactly?
Music and math are my weaknesses in this formula. MATH = MYTH = MUSIC

Lee we are clearly OUT OF PHASE (too much sinning together, not enough singing) and the correction folks call an enlightenment will fix that.
I have a wonderful feeling I will find the answer in a poetic song called what else dude?
SongS of Solomon?

Wow, folks are dead dead dead, like I once was.
Upon reading those links Lee you will immediately feel a TRUTH re: how dead we are.
SongS of Solomon and THRICE GREATEST and of course SSS.

OR is it SI2?
where the colors RED and BLUE represent polarities...as the above image confirms?

ALSO a test for the sheeple and seegullibles?

folks reading this post can you see the 25 52, 25, 52, 25 weave around Aaron's/Moses/Hermes Rod that runs through the center?

In HOLY-wood they call SSS = 555.
lol

up to you dude...
you can move forward
to the bigger picture
or answer to IGNORANCE on this thread that has chosen to remain stuck in TIME SPACE.

I still think Hancock and company (MAINSTREAM DRIVEL) are part of the problem.
Too bad ole GH gets sucked into the vortex of LITERAL nonsense too.
Too bad he and his christian views that help twist truth into blah blah is given the floor with which to reBLEAT his tainted jc 'views'.
He has served his purpose?
We have spent too many centuries listening to the judaeo-christians projecting their silly nilly beliefs ONTO other CULTures and along the way weaving us tall tales in their own image?
What utter nonsense.
We are still recovering from all the STUPID claims laid down as a true HIS-story.

hey LEE the ignorant on this forum see me as RaphaHELL
whatever...
they don't realize at age 47 I was reborn as an autistic child.... lol

here are 7 letters that expresses the kind of fun I have playing with the herd that appears to want to remain IGNORANT?

mesatan?
mesanta?
or
namaste

p.s.
too bad the IGNORANT do NOT know the relationship between 7 and the swastika...the KEY OF ALL UNIVERSAL MOVEMENT.
duh exactly where I need to start with this maSS of humanity made IGNORANT at maSS with SS = HOLY SPIRIT oral traditions?
with the basics...

7 = rotated 90 degrees becomes an L however its reflection is what?
reflection along the z-axis and NOT rotation of the 7 or L is the THE GAMMA
And 4 x GAMMA = tetra-gramaton
THUS THE MIRROR IMAGE OF THE GREEK GAMMA is the 7 or L.

L = builder's glyph x 4 = tetragrammaton and clearly it appears that there are two of them.
I hope you see that?

2 tetragrammatons that rotate in two directions, one comprised of 4 x gamma and the other comprised of the 7 or L?

Clockwise and anti/counter-clockwise or shall we say clockwise (sunwise) and anti-christ-clockwise.

You are a smart fella Lee, I know you will follow me to the next level.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/201...-the-swastika/

personally Lee, I think they should LOCK THIS THREAD NOW.
so the REAL MESSAGE remains in full view.

NOT BURIED UNDER another 100 pages of more ignorance fed by egos, lack of metaphysical insights, lacking an INTENT, and any kind of miSSion Statement.

lock this thread please
it is the right thing to do right now.

The choices on the horizon/horrorZION are between 11 and 7?

Please NOTE the # of this thread.

LOCK THE THREAD PLEASE....
THE TRUTH SHOULD HAVE THE LAST SAY I SAY

Don't worry sheeple
CLOSE ses-a-me is followed by OPEN-ses-a-me.

Just came back from seeing the film INCEPTION.
Guess what?
First off they mention a room 528 and 491?
And at the climax, when the SAFE is opened what do we find?

DO NOT READ this is the Movie spoiler...

a 'windmill' with the numbers 4 and 3 on two of its arms...and what is the connection between these two rather odd clues found in the safe?

the swastika of course.
here are two posts why we find those items in the safe.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/201...-the-swastika/
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...mpass-and-dna/

Last edited by raphael; 22-07-2010 at 10:17 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 02:22 AM   #1016
riseball

Default DIVISION/RECIPROCALS and Multiplication

Hey Guys, here is a bit put together on the division, there are some interesting patterns for 3,6 and 9 as well which might be worth exploring more! I posted this as there has been some older posts and some recent ones connected to this thread regarding DIVISION with some errors I've noticed. So here's what I've come up with, comments are welcome.

Also, here is an older one relating to the MULTIPLICATION for a 3D cube that might be of interest to some, take note of the horizontal, vertical patterns, etc.

This relates to a much older post related to the 3D cube with MULTIPLICATION that I'm not sure if it made any sense to anyone at the time, hopefully the above pic clarifies it.

Note, the cubes shown below are color coded for each number (1 thru 9).

Cheers!

Riseball

Last edited by riseball; 23-07-2010 at 02:24 AM.
riseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 01:52 PM   #1017
lived live

Hi Raph, good to see you back! why ever would they have banned you??

Cool to hear from you, its been a while and yes ill follow those links and report back when got through them all..

Down the rabbit hole we go!

Yes i know Robert, good site. Love the yellow ming picture he has- its inspirational. Bagua are 3d never 2. The ming picture says he knew that FACT relatively rescently also?.. which is cool.

mesanta.

Ill be back.

gratefully

lee
Old 24-07-2010, 12:31 AM   #1018
barbitone

Quote:
personally Lee, I think they should LOCK THIS THREAD NOW.
so the REAL MESSAGE remains in full view.

NOT BURIED UNDER another 100 pages of more ignorance fed by egos, lack of metaphysical insights, lacking an INTENT, and any kind of miSSion Statement.

lock this thread please
it is the right thing to do right now.

The choices on the horizon/horrorZION are between 11 and 7?

Please NOTE the # of this thread.

LOCK THE THREAD PLEASE....
THE TRUTH SHOULD HAVE THE LAST SAY I SAY

Don't worry sheeple
CLOSE ses-a-me is followed by OPEN-ses-a-me.
I think you should start your own thread Raphael. You're much too switched on to be on this thread with all the ignorant sheeple still stuck in time-space etc......

Old 24-07-2010, 01:37 AM   #1019
raphael
Banned

Quote:
I think you should start your own thread Raphael.
I think you folks should try to raise your game.
but you all wanted me to dumb mine down?

too funny, LEE said I inspired all he shares with you fellas now.
guess I should move on then.
I have done my job on this thread.
I have told two people, and one of them is sharing it now, in his own way.
Guess I should be content with that.
Who knows what kind of an after effect I will have after I depart.
don't worry be happy barbie, I am just passing through I know that now.

Quote:
You're much too switched on to be on this thread with all the ignorant sheeple still stuck in time-space etc......
true
I agree with you for once dude

namaste

p.s.
maybe one day you will be able to get my insights.
maybe never.

Last edited by raphael; 24-07-2010 at 01:39 AM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 02:17 AM   #1020
riseball

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post
Sadly most folks on this thread/forum have PROVED they are DEAD, WALKING TALKING TYPING ZOMBIES, who are IGNORANT of many metaphysical concepts.
Yup walking zombies that dare dis what they fail to comprehend?
It's sad that you assume this Ralph and label everyone on this thread this way. I'm not sure why you've been drawing this conclusion or why you continue to insist and persist with this viewpoint. Must be the Raphael condition.

Quote:
I asked the fellas on this thread what their INTENT is in studying all of these associations and patterns that exist between numbers, using VBM.
I'm sure you are still waiting on everyone's response to our intent to be here, I wasn't aware that this was manditory to meet your approval.

Quote:
Too bad the folks don't realize I have separated myself with an INTENT these past 3 YEARS.
3 years of rising at 5 a.m. and embracing the 'archetype' 24/7/365 for THREE YEARS!!!!
Fellas I am retired and I do NOTHING ELSE but study archetype 24/7/365 about 12-16 hours per day?
7 letter word is what I seek for my efforts?
R E S P E C T
Did you come on this thread looking for respect?

Quote:
Too bad folks do not want to buy into my [SIZE="4"]4 AGES Model that serves as a MODEL for both the SUN and an ELECTRON
I'm guessing this is your intent Ralphie, good for you, but I wasn't aware you were selling anything??

Quote:
And I will need the assistance of fellas like yourself.
Music and math are my weaknesses in this formula. MATH = MYTH = MUSIC
Aha, I see now, what your reason for being on this thread, but still not sure why everyone on here is viewed so ignorantly through your eyes?

Personally Ralph, I wish you would just check the ego at the door and stick to the topics, without having to always be the antagonist. But for some reason my INTUITION is telling me otherwise.

Riseball
riseball is offline   Reply With Quote