Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27-01-2017, 01:50 AM   #20641
athenry04

Anyone know what Mr Dearman has been up to since this all blew over, I mean how does he afford to live in Hampstead, as I can't find reference to much if any acting work? One film on IMDb.
athenry04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 05:53 PM   #20642
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by athenry04 View Post
Anyone know what Mr Dearman has been up to since this all blew over, I mean how does he afford to live in Hampstead, as I can't find reference to much if any acting work? One film on IMDb.
Maybe it's not his real name.

If you wanted to - and had massive resources - you could set up Facebook accounts, online records etc. etc., years in advance, ready for a big performance. To mask, confuse, misdirect.

I still think the children were telling the truth - maybe surrounding details like names, where what was coached into them.

What happened to that primary school? Was it actually real or was it filled with Sandy Hook type children/families?

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 05:54 PM   #20643
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by athenry04 View Post
Maybe it's not his real name.

If you wanted to - and had massive resources - you could set up Facebook accounts, online records etc. etc., years in advance, ready for a big performance. To mask, confuse, misdirect.

I still think the children were telling the truth - maybe surrounding details like names, were what was coached into them.

What happened to that primary school? Was it actually real or was it filled with Sandy Hook type children/families?

Old 01-02-2017, 10:00 AM   #20644
bsharp

Well the case rumbles on. Here's a letter from the Independent Police Complaints Commission partially upholding Ella's appeal https://www.scribd.com/document/336623224/5555

Last edited by bsharp; 01-02-2017 at 10:01 AM.
bsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 02:48 PM   #20645
riseup

https://youtu.be/JEHLAaP17no

Recent interview with Sabine McNeill by Richie Allen.
riseup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 11:31 AM   #20646
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
It's still there, I walked past it recently and the church next door was covered in scaffolding, undergoing a deep-clean...
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 08:37 PM   #20647
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
It's still there, I walked past it recently and the church next door was covered in scaffolding, undergoing a deep-clean...
hmmmm
sounds par for the coarse eh Velma?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:31 PM   #20648
perceptionreality

I'm coming late to this thread so apologies if this has been said elsewhere but did anytime notice there is a picture of the Head of this school and in the background is a drawing of a person painted on a wall with 'Ping Pong' written on their T Shirt.
perceptionreality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 12:13 PM   #20649
metaspiral

SHe's back in a rather iffy video....

trying to link it all to pizzagate, I dont know what to believe anymore..........

Last edited by metaspiral; 11-03-2017 at 12:13 PM.
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 03:47 PM   #20650
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaspiral View Post
SHe's back in a rather iffy video....

trying to link it all to pizzagate, I dont know what to believe anymore..........
It could have been a psyop to try to mitigate the damage from what the big time players knew was coming: revelations about themselves. It could be genuine to some degree. Who knows? Someone does but if it is legit even the perpetrators could have it compartmentalized in their mind. Most of the time they could be someone who is innocent but they share a body with other personalities who take over and do this kind of thing. Like the award-winning grade school teacher, a real pillar of the community I met who perpetrated the worst abuse imaginable on her children in the 60's-80's for example. Half the time I think she had no idea wtf was going on.

Last edited by supertzar; 11-03-2017 at 03:52 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 04:56 PM   #20651
metaspiral

2 fund me pages, linking everything to pizzagate, smells of desperation to me. I think ABe put her up to this. Manipulative controller, he never sat right with me.
Old 12-03-2017, 01:30 PM   #20652
midicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaspiral View Post
2 fund me pages, linking everything to pizzagate, smells of desperation to me. I think ABe put her up to this. Manipulative controller, he never sat right with me.
She appears to be reading from a script written by Christie. It is also apparent that she is incapable of reading it in one go. I wonder how many takes that zombie like effort required. Christie would have waffled right through it but he knows what people think of him. It's all about money for those sociopaths.
midicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 07:06 PM   #20653
ponpon

She seems distressed to me.
Distressed but having to stay composed to get the words out.

And if it is true, it probably IS related to 'pizzagate'.

Last edited by ponpon; 12-03-2017 at 07:08 PM. Reason: add
Old 12-03-2017, 08:48 PM   #20654
noncooperation

I think her childrens testimony is completely genuine and so is she and her partner.

I think there was/is a satanic ring or whatever in hamstead and the whole thing was covered up, because if they hadn't have covered it up, the whole system could have fallen - same with all the other exposures of pedo rings etc.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 08:55 PM   #20655
noncooperation

Quote:
She seems distressed to me.
Distressed but having to stay composed to get the words out.

And if it is true, it probably IS related to 'pizzagate'.
Don't you know what this woman has been through?

She has aged 10 years in the last 3! (sorry not meant as a personal insult).

She doesn't know if her 2 children are even still alive?!

Probably afraid every day that she maybe abducted etc.

Amazing how some people pass some of these serious genuine cases off as just another news story.

Also i have to add here that her ex husband is one of the most disgusting pieces of filthy ***** ***** ****** ***** and wish he would ***.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!

Last edited by noncooperation; 12-03-2017 at 08:55 PM.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:14 PM   #20656
metaspiral

Yeah dearman seems like a piece of shit ,but so does Abe.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:56 PM   #20657
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post

She doesn't know if her 2 children are even still alive?!

Probably afraid every day that she maybe abducted etc.i

Amazing how some people pass some of these serious genuine cases off as just another news story.

Also i have to add here that her ex husband is one of the most disgusting pieces of filthy ***** ***** ****** ***** and wish he would ***.
Wth? ????

Your reply to what I posted is utterly bemusing!

Perhaps you read it wrong?

Old 13-03-2017, 09:23 AM   #20658
midicon

I am hopeful that the children's father is a decent guy. There is no evidence to the contrary other than the lies that emanate from Christie and Draper. The little boy said he is really nice and essentially that is all that matters. Anyone who says different is really a bit sick in the head and unwilling to let go of their own inner lurid fantasies. This affair has opened my eyes, not to some imaginary cult, but to a sickness that runs through a particular segment of society. I can only be grateful that it is a small percentage limited to threads like these and the odd psycho on sites like YouTube. For the present, my stance is to support the father and hope he and the kids have peace to put this behind them.

Last edited by midicon; 14-03-2017 at 08:05 AM.
Old 14-03-2017, 08:30 AM   #20659
midicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
I don't see that she has been put through anything. It's what she put her kids through that shows her for what she is.

Quote:
No she hasn't. I don't see much difference in her mind set or attitude. Just the usual vacant look whilst reading from a script full of lies and general bullshit.

Quote:
She doesn't know if her 2 children are even still alive?
Of course she does. The children are safe now and will be forging a new episode in their lives away from those two child abusers.

Quote:
Probably afraid every day that she maybe abducted etc.
Abducted by whom? Aliens?

Quote:
It's even more amazing how some people pass off seriously flawed and ill conceived hoaxes as genuine.
And not only that but to support those hoaxes and use internet platforms to support the abusers and abuse the innocent.

Quote:
There is not much I can say about that last sentence of tripe other than to turn it around and point it towards the likes of you.

Last edited by midicon; 14-03-2017 at 08:38 AM.
Old 14-03-2017, 05:14 PM   #20660
noncooperation

Quote:
Wth? ????

Your reply to what I posted is utterly bemusing!

Perhaps you read it wrong?
Yes sorry, it wasn't really aimed at you, you just triggered me off.