Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 06-02-2019, 09:51 AM   #1
deca

Default Beaming Artificial Mind Influencing Dreams

Beaming Artificial Mind Influencing Dreams

I have got fed up with this …..being used and abuse ….having my life disrupted/ruined/regulated …. so they can use me as UNWITTING FREE HUMAN GUINEA PIG...

no wonder they want to drive TI`s into the mental ward ….so they can have people feed you/wipe around you ….so they can bombard you with this mind zapping programs ….then have people monitor you/write up any changes all under the cover of mental health care ….
Like from day one I wanted F**k all to do with this ...I am pissed off being USED/ABUSED to the detriment of my life ...WHY ARE THEY NOT F**KING OFF ...I really am going to have to take these c**ts to court ….it seems like the only way forward ...and they know that ..hence why they want victims (also witness ) TI`s all buggered up and their claims/cases flawed and badly prepared so they will flop at the first hurdle

Again all they do to me really is jam my brain up with nonsense regulate me so I have limited ability to function …..plus also the TI community is in a shambles - organisation wise , financially and information wise …. TI`s only seem to agree on “programmed” bullshit that has NO OBJECTIVE REALITY /EVIDENCE ….and can't grasp its their BRAINS & BODY that's under attack ….hence things like colours/symbols have such an impact on them ...and are walking around like they just come down from a bad LSD trip and their minds are trying to re-adjust to fit in with social norms and “reality” while trying to make sense of it all

It's pretty obvious that this documentary is right on the money

they are trying to beam propaganda straight into peoples brains …..because people are turning off their garbage main street media laced with their mind control/propaganda...
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 06-02-2019 at 09:54 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 10:59 AM   #2
deca

obviously, they can try to brainwash you from being aggressive to passive ....but also passive to aggressive
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 06-02-2019 at 11:04 AM.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:58 AM   #3
deca

so basically it's your mind/brain doing "housekeeping" ...defragging itself ...and reviewing/processing the day's events and things on your mind

so why would mind scientist what to hack this process ????

Last edited by deca; 07-02-2019 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:59 AM   #4
deca

I actually had a weird dream last night ..... basically one point I became aware and thought this is nothing like me ....then it tried to reference other false dreams they beamed me in the past to make me believe it was possible ... then it all fell apart ....basically it was about me being some unpaid volunteer ...now again I have nothing against this ...or helping people ...but charity starts at home ....you solve your own problems first ...and especially in the situation I am in this makes no sense .... again it was like a government "big society" nonsenses were they scam all the money out of the care system expensive contracts/consultants ....then make people feel guilty/it's their duty/shame them it to do the actual care work because there no money left to pay actually trained staff and people with the right attitude to do it properly for the right reasons .
But I not sure whether this dream was a setup….knowing that I had posted this about the “Beaming Artificial Mind Influencing Dreams”
but it not the “content” of the dreams or the “intentions” behind these programs .. whether they are trying to install “good behaviours” or “bad behaviours” IT THE UNETHICALLY /ILLEGAL MANNER THEY ARE DOING IT FULL STOP !!!!
Old 07-02-2019, 11:03 AM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

Someone needs to start producing clothing that has shielding incorporated into it

so when for example they start bathing the world in wifi from the satellites it can be possible to achieve some level of shielding

you can buy hardhats that are caps for example but there needs to be a clothing range that gives shielding in way that is not visible

I've had mixed success with a mobile phone pouch. It doesn't always block the signal so now i just don't keep my phone on me but shielding from wifi is another matter

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-02-2019 at 11:03 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 11:32 AM   #6
deca

Old 07-02-2019, 12:26 PM   #7
decim

Deca do you know the name of the documentary your posted vid is taken from?
Keep your chin up.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Beaming Artificial Mind Influencing Dreams

I have got fed up with this …..being used and abuse ….having my life disrupted/ruined/regulated …. so they can use me as UNWITTING FREE HUMAN GUINEA PIG...

no wonder they want to drive TI`s into the mental ward ….so they can have people feed you/wipe around you ….so they can bombard you with this mind zapping programs ….then have people monitor you/write up any changes all under the cover of mental health care ….
Like from day one I wanted F**k all to do with this ...I am pissed off being USED/ABUSED to the detriment of my life ...WHY ARE THEY NOT F**KING OFF ...I really am going to have to take these c**ts to court ….it seems like the only way forward ...and they know that ..hence why they want victims (also witness ) TI`s all buggered up and their claims/cases flawed and badly prepared so they will flop at the first hurdle

Again all they do to me really is jam my brain up with nonsense regulate me so I have limited ability to function …..plus also the TI community is in a shambles - organisation wise , financially and information wise …. TI`s only seem to agree on “programmed” bullshit that has NO OBJECTIVE REALITY /EVIDENCE ….and can't grasp its their BRAINS & BODY that's under attack ….hence things like colours/symbols have such an impact on them ...and are walking around like they just come down from a bad LSD trip and their minds are trying to re-adjust to fit in with social norms and “reality” while trying to make sense of it all

It's pretty obvious that this documentary is right on the money

they are trying to beam propaganda straight into peoples brains …..because people are turning off their garbage main street media laced with their mind control/propaganda...
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 12:41 PM   #8
deca

Ultrascience, "Weapons of War" , Learning Channel, 1997.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s..._mindcon20.htm
Old 07-02-2019, 07:48 PM   #9
decim

Thumbs up

Thanks alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Ultrascience, "Weapons of War" , Learning Channel, 1997.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s..._mindcon20.htm
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 12:06 AM   #10
deca