Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 05-02-2014, 07:55 PM   #241
fromthatshow

Symbolism in Neopets game!

fromthatshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 07:44 PM   #242
heart216
Inactive

Default Please check out this movie to end.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_%22%D0%9F%22
heart216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 09:03 PM   #243
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroach View Post
I'm back with more from the mundane world of corporate advertising. Last time I busted Masonic 'Royal Arch' Dorito's....this time I'm going for Birdseye via Willem 'Osiris/Djed/Greenman' Dafoe, the voice of the bear. If none of the Dafoe tags make sense...then its because you've been asleep.

The horus/hawk birdseye....over the apex of the pyramid.

Dafoe as Osborn (born of Osiris) and Oscorp (body of Osiris)...Dafoe turns into the greeman/goblin (aka Osiris) during the film! Folk here usually wet themselves over this stuff....not sure why?

What other 'birdseye' is relevent to the elite and their cronies...exactly, it was always likely meant as the eye of horus aka the eye in the centre of the human brain.

Just as the pyramid is at the centre of the earth's landmass...likewise the 'brain located' eye of horus is right at the centre of the human brain...inside the thalamus! Macrocosm/Microcosm....as above, so below etc.

I like doing these...mainly because the Hollywood/TV stuff is just too easy tbh and these seem like more fun...if you can call it that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by a crowley
Oh, how superior is the Eye of Horus to the Mouth of Isis!
Old 11-06-2015, 03:22 AM   #244
raburgeson

Time to go after education too.

http://www.disclose.tv/news/humanity...e_brain/119046

How many of you actually look at what they put in front of your face?

I put up the original frame pictured for the link of the video. The name of the video is right in the link. It is supposed to be a

scientific article. You can tell by the sublimes that it is fiction.Go ahead, go to the disclose.tv and look at the picture for the link.

Now try to save the picture and see that it actually captures an image far more narrow than the original. They know how to cover their

butts. If you can see it they make sure you do not get a copy the same. You can do this with most brain pictures. They are mostly 1st

generation photo-mosaic. They aren't to hard. There are three layers on this picture. One is between dark and light. Another is using the

blocks, and the last is using the lines.

You can do this with most brain pictures. I recommend you try picking up some of Dee's artwork that have brains on the picture and try

this with his. This is a good way to find NWO spooks. Somewhere there are people that believe they are higher up and more intelligent than

you using Photo-mosaics on you as sublimes. Sublimes have only one purpose, mind control. The frame and the analysed frame are in my

My fake media folder here on this site.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 01:34 PM   #245
rooey

Dafoe allready looks like a goblin man
Old 17-06-2015, 01:37 PM   #246
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Time to go after education too.

http://www.disclose.tv/news/humanity...e_brain/119046

How many of you actually look at what they put in front of your face?

I put up the original frame pictured for the link of the video. The name of the video is right in the link. It is supposed to be a

scientific article. You can tell by the sublimes that it is fiction.Go ahead, go to the disclose.tv and look at the picture for the link.

Now try to save the picture and see that it actually captures an image far more narrow than the original. They know how to cover their

butts. If you can see it they make sure you do not get a copy the same. You can do this with most brain pictures. They are mostly 1st

generation photo-mosaic. They aren't to hard. There are three layers on this picture. One is between dark and light. Another is using the

blocks, and the last is using the lines.

You can do this with most brain pictures. I recommend you try picking up some of Dee's artwork that have brains on the picture and try

this with his. This is a good way to find NWO spooks. Somewhere there are people that believe they are higher up and more intelligent than

you using Photo-mosaics on you as sublimes. Sublimes have only one purpose, mind control. The frame and the analysed frame are in my

My fake media folder here on this site.

sounds interesting but I cant see a picture on that link? and whats a sublime? could you give me a better definition thanks
Old 09-11-2016, 12:49 AM   #247
befurther

Default Donald Trump Murdered in New Marilyn Manson Music Video

Aging shock rocker tears pages out of bible while standing over decapitated businessman
90s gloom metal rock star Marilyn Manson stands over a bloodied, decapitated businessman – presumed to be Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump – in his latest provocative music video.

bible-manson

Timed for an Election Day release, a sneak peek for the video “Say10” shows the shock rocker tearing pages out of a bible while uttering demonic chants and clutching a bloodied knife.

http://www.infowars.com/donald-trump...n-music-video/

Manson sings, “Cash is the poor man’s money,” as he holds a blonde head and hovers over a slaughtered man in a business suit wearing a red tie.

In an interview with The Daily Beast, the aging musician explained he felt he needed to contribute to the confusion surrounding the election by supplying additional confusing imagery.

“Either way tomorrow goes, the visuals are meant to create contemplation. Because it’s obviously bigger than just tomorrow,” Manson said. “It’s about the desperate acts of people who believe something that is preached by an unbeliever.”

“Right now we’re in such a state of confusion when it comes to religion, politics, sexuality, and how they all tie together, and it’s being turned into a circus and a sideshow—and that’s something that I’ve been described as a ringleader of,” Manson stated. “It seems like a time for me as an artist, and as an American artist, to make something that causes a new set of questions to arise that aren’t simply statements.”
befurther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 09:06 PM   #248
Serpenteater

This is my kinda crowd!!
show some love,lots of entities are going to come after you once i/you break it down ,seek protection,before going into these subjects.Never fear.
Get your soul back.We are on a subject of subconcius programing
Serpenteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 09:08 PM   #249
Serpenteater

chi stealing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2016, 08:36 AM   #250
bluefire

A photo shoot for kids TV drama "House of Anubis"

bluefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:39 AM   #251
bluefire

"Ever After High" logo by Mattel.

Old 12-11-2016, 08:41 AM   #252
bluefire

Images of Illuminati on Nickelodeon

Old 12-11-2016, 08:41 AM   #253
Serpenteater

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefire View Post
A photo shoot for kids TV drama "House of Anubis"

they only see with one eye the external eye,external observations,blind in the other spiritual eye,insight,the heart
Old 12-11-2016, 08:43 AM   #254
bluefire

Cbeebies logo pyramid shape
Old 15-11-2016, 10:11 AM   #255
Serpenteater

Heres one go check Warner Brothers picture logo.
IT SAYS TIME WARNER COMPANY.
Trying to be smart ehh reduce karma.
A time warner,end times............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................
Plain and simple
Old 25-08-2017, 09:26 AM   #256
oneriver

Apart from the pedo symbol for 'child lover' this video contains heavy usage of the Ouroboros symbol throughout.

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 04:29 PM   #257
truth seeker 09

Axe commercial: Order Of The Serpentine

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 21-09-2018 at 05:27 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote