Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 12-12-2009, 11:05 PM   #21
kedz

hi sidreighn

i'm the mate of cf24 who was over in peru this summer.. Over the six weeks, i was fortunate enough to have took part in 9 ayahuasca ceremonies. This was such a beautiful experience and i do believe in the vine as a medicine and powerful spirit allie, there to help and guide us along this rocky ride of life, like all the master plants and fungi..

there are many reputable ayahuasca routes outside of iquitos and is generally safe but obviously this is jungle territory and so things do go on, saying that the ayahuasca business out there is so big, you can choose from the more basic to the plush... it depends on budget and thought process on the business side and or recommendations from anyone. I can recommend percy garcia and ron wheelock. Ron, i can highly recommend, i suppose the same as percy but ron's ceremonies took me much much deeper and was healing from the inside, extremely violent and full on purgative but lifting, cleansing and humbling, all wrapped up in LOVE LOVE and LOVE.
Both ron and percy are extremely trustworthy men and powerful curanderos.

i've only just joined this forum and have joined this thread late, i know but if anyone is interested in reading about my aya' experiences, i have some e~mails i saved that i sent home at the time, when there in iquitos...

amazing experience, beautiful vine
kedz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:56 PM   #22
tothestars

Default re

I would never go for ayahuasca before a deep cleansing (liver,blood,kidney, intestinal etc..).
The more polluted you are
the heavier the side-effects will be.
They dont call it "little death" for nothing...

So to everyone who want to try it out: CLEAN UP FIRST!
'... Satanists are peculiar people. They aren't ignorant peasants or semi-literate. Rather, their ranks are filled with doctors, lawyers, businessmen and basically highly responsible citizens ... They are not a careless group who are apt to make mistakes. But they are secretive and bonded together by a common need and desire to mete out havoc on society. It was Aleister Crowley who said: "I want blasphemy, murder, rape, revolution, anything bad".'

-Son of Sam-
tothestars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2009, 09:00 AM   #23
kedz

there is another way to lOOk at it.. ..
ayahuasca will do a great job at cleaning you up... it just does that
Old 13-12-2009, 11:52 AM   #24
funkslug

personally, as much as id love a Ayahuasca experience, i really wouldn't unless you are psychically protected....This is why people go to the amazon, the shamen keep the evil spirits away....i strongly suggest anyone who does Ayahuasca researches the spiritworld before they do...you wouldn't want to be posessed by evil spirits would you??

thailand/cambodia is good for shamen too and much cheaper than going to south america.,..of course they dont have the Ayahuasca plant, but it is in the golden triangle, so going to fly regardless....

im off to Thai for 2 months in January, will let you know how it went...

peace xx
Old 14-12-2009, 12:03 PM   #25
kedz

in all respect, people go to the amazon for all number of reasons not for the shaman to keep away evil spirits. People turn to ayahuasca for many healing reasons of both physical and mental, also to aid in freeing of addictions etc. It's also just plain obvious that ordering products on line and brewing yourself requires not only a certain amount of knowledge on the vine and addmixtures but also the products have to be questioned. Where did the vine come from, the health of it, the leaves and their age etc or if the drinker is going to use an ayahuasca analogue as apposed to the vine itself and chacruna etc..

Shaman have a lot of knowledge on these plants, it would have been their lifes work and their life in general. The also have relationships with the plant spirits and will look to them as teachers/healers and turn to them in ceremony for help. Therefore out of the many reasons people go to the amazon for ayahuasca, there is also many reasons why the shaman is important in this journey and his/her knowledge in the brewing process, his/her intent put into the brew and the ability to move and navigate themselves both in this world and the spirit world allows them to look after us during ceremony.
know matter how much research you do into the spirit world, it's just research unless it's toes and feet in and you have a direct experience, then it is very different for every person but with common experiences at the core, those being positive, life affirming, lOving and multi dimensional.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:29 PM   #26
tartan voyager

Smile

To my friend Kedz, the voyage you had while in Peru has reverberations which reach far bro..the illusion of materialism is nigh my cosmic brother.. peace to all..
tartan voyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #27
kedz

big up jOck... aka:~ tartan voyager..
Old 10-02-2010, 10:13 AM   #28
humito

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
id be up for that ben! good idea!
it would be good to see the other forum heads vomitting and pooing themselves ! lol

if anyone does do aya.......dont do it in a city.......from experience, i was attacked by spirits all night.........only do it in the sticks with a trained shaman ( big doses)......peace
humito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #29
sankanusna
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhaull View Post
Hi Guys, wondered if anyone knew of any good ayahuasca retreats run in the UK or Europe?
I am not sure if there are any outside South America and my googling is not turning up much info.
Has anyone had ayahuasca experiences in a safe way in the UK or Europe, any recomendations of where to go?
Peru would be great and if I can get the time and money then I'll try for Peru but if there are places in Europe / Uk, that you have been tom, it would be simpler by far for me to get there.

Thanks for any help.
hello, we do retreats in Portugal. Check out www.onanyajonishipibo.com. This is the shipibo ritual
sankanusna is offline   Reply With Quote