Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 19-07-2007, 02:10 PM   #1
truthspoon
Banned

Default Get ready because nothing will happen in 2012.

The whole point of the Mayan calender is that their system just ran out of numbers... a bit like the Y2k.. thing.. everyone predicted the end of the world because our computers had similarly ran out of numbers. Nothing happened. Again nothing will happen.

It will prove to be a vast opportunity for a massive psy-ops though.. and if they can get enough people on board and get them to believe in it.. well, they may try to engineer their WW3..

Otherwise, nothing to see.

Time is an illusion. Numbers and numerolgy are meaningless, a plaything for obssessive personalities caught in the matrix...
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #2
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

I think the over all plan from the "illuminati" is that "nothing happens" on around 2012 ... or should we say "no one notices anything happen around 2012" so for me saying nothing will or is happening is another way of saying the illuminati is winning or won....

we can allready see the world is changing... its a case of what effect we have on that.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2007, 02:24 PM   #3
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
The whole point of the Mayan calender is that their system just ran out of numbers... a bit like the Y2k.. thing.. everyone predicted the end of the world because our computers had similarly ran out of numbers. Nothing happened. Again nothing will happen.

It will prove to be a vast opportunity for a massive psy-ops though.. and if they can get enough people on board and get them to believe in it.. well, they may try to engineer their WW3..

Time is an illusion. Numbers and numerolgy are meaningless, a plaything for obssessive personalities caught in the matrix...
For a long time now, had the feeling of something is going to happen, just like everyday is a step closer to a higher path.................. I might add, this was before I new of Davids work.
Old 19-07-2007, 02:38 PM   #4
synergy777

the olympics with cool logo, lol photn belt, sunpsot cycles. well the sun spot cycle is true, hence gw. as for photon belt, i hope. as for ww3, i think we are in world wide war of ideology/resistence to one world government, and recent devlopments suggest an increase in military conflicts. economic correction/crash, food supplies, energy security, its looking very interesting.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2007, 02:54 PM   #5
kooo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post
the olympics with cool logo
If you look at the London Olympics logo you will see the word Zion.
kooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2007, 03:08 PM   #6
synergy777

london will be the european capital of the nwo. it v for vendetta time, lol

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2007, 03:11 PM   #7
zaira

Forgive me coming in here, but the truth is we have always had change. The world is constantly changing. The only difference here is our awareness and perception. We are becoming more and more awake and therefore more and more aware of those changes.

Even without us the world will go on changing. The difference is that we are now aware of it, and being aware of it means that we are now a part of it. We can have a say if we so choose. But it will take more than simply wanting to change the things we want to change.
Old 19-07-2007, 05:27 PM   #8
thoth

Quote:

I have an idea about what might happen, but most of its speculation, but I have a pretty good feeling.
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2007, 05:54 PM   #9
cruise4

Imagine nothing happens in 2012, 9/11 turns out to be Osama, Bliar is the best thing for the Middle east since Sliced Bread, Spraying aerosol saves us from Global Radiation and the NWO doesn't exist and Rothschild give all their money away to Charity... won't we look fools.

No, your right, its unimaginable!
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2007, 05:59 PM   #10
kooo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoth View Post
I have an idea about what might happen, but most of its speculation, but I have a pretty good feeling.
Well come on, spill the beans??
Old 20-07-2007, 12:40 AM   #11
barbitone

There is no time. You are not actually here. In truth.

But in illusion there is time and you are here. And here we are in illusion.......
From here, the nature of time and space does seem to be cyclic. Since our consciousness is one and the same, it means our consciousness moves through space\time in a cyclic way.

I think the date we call 2012 is simply the end\start of the next cycle of consciousness. With this comes all the usual symptoms......
Our collective consciousness is about to receive an upgrade whether we like it or not. Your choice then is to either ride the changing waves or battle against them.

When they speak of the end of time...time is only a perception. So I see it as the end of the perception of reality in the arrangement we currently give it. Which is all sun based.

Our consciousness is moving through itself. We measure the movement in our minds and call it "time". We measure the relative seperation of matter and call it "space". Our consciousness is about to move past a peak resonant area of our own consciousness. What we call the next dimension......

This change is as sure as the movements of the planets. The controllers think they are God and are attempting to negate it's effects on humanity.....

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2007, 01:53 AM   #12
ashyr
Inactive

i dont wanna come of being a arse here. but NOTHING is a pretty empty word

hey actually your right

NOTHING will happen probably means the end of the begining of the end?

i dont think it will be like the second it ticks over. BANG suprised yet?
itwill be like the bible states "like a theif in the night the gentle tide not returning" etc
ashyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 02:58 PM   #13
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooo View Post
If you look at the London Olympics logo you will see the word Zion.
Yep Koo... (brilliant to see ya here by the way!! ) yeah ZION is there for sure.

All the Love Koo

Phoenix
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 03:04 PM   #14
kooo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix1 View Post
Yep Koo... (brilliant to see ya here by the way!! ) yeah ZION is there for sure.

All the Love Koo

Phoenix
Thanks for finding the logo, it's crap isn't it? I couldn't understand why the Olympics organizers insisted on keeping it after everyone slated it, then I heard about the Zion thing and it all makes sense.

I phoned you today, you wasn't in, I spoke to your mum, she said if you and your brother in law spend all her money she'll kick both your bot-bots back to Wrexham, hahaha
Old 21-07-2007, 03:34 PM   #15
truthspoon
Banned

The zion thing is genius... I knew there had to be some reason the logo was so shit but I couldn't find it.... well done koo, you must have a pair of them special 'they live' glasses...
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 03:44 PM   #16
kooo
Inactive

Quote:
The zion thing is genius... I knew there had to be some reason the logo was so shit but I couldn't find it.... well done koo, you must have a pair of them special 'they live' glasses...
Although I'd love to take the credit I can't I heard about it on the James Whale radio show, this was back when the logo was first introduced. Someone phoned in and said about the Zion thing, I assumed it was one of you lot haha.
Old 21-07-2007, 03:54 PM   #17
lookfar

Quote:
Although I'd love to take the credit I can't I heard about it on the James Whale radio show, this was back when the logo was first introduced. Someone phoned in and said about the Zion thing, I assumed it was one of you lot haha.
Hi kooo

Here's a thread started by Thunda on the logo from a while back, if you haven't seen it already...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4528
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2007, 04:00 PM   #18
kooo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Hi kooo

Here's a thread started by Thunda on the logo from a while back, if you haven't seen it already...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4528
Thanks Lookfar I didn't know about that thread, I'll read it now.
Old 21-07-2007, 04:06 PM   #19
intuition

You know what will happen in december 2012? All them conspiracy theorists selling crap like 'how to survive in 2012' will sit down and work out how much money they have made.
Old 21-07-2007, 04:23 PM   #20
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for finding the logo, it's crap isn't it? I couldn't understand why the Olympics organizers insisted on keeping it after everyone slated it, then I heard about the Zion thing and it all makes sense.

I phoned you today, you wasn't in, I spoke to your mum, she said if you and your brother in law spend all her money she'll kick both your bot-bots back to Wrexham, hahaha
Hi Koo no problem yep its a shit logo.. I wander what it looks like with the pieces slotted into place...or aranged differently..

Yeah I got the message you phoned (Ill call ya in a bit) Good thing she's KOOL the way I spent it or I may have got this

Luckily she was not feeling

Luckily we were both feeling
to the back garden lol.

And to you well ...all ive got to say is
HAHAH!!
and

and not forgetting a

from the

da de da lol
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote