Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 22-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #41
lapis

I debated about even starting this thread here for worry that it would bring up this stinging polarity. But obviously I decided to talk about what I've personally been living with myself in hopes that it would help some other people who I know are also going through it.

graflock,

Your post is brilliant, thank you. It is exactly what's been happening IMO, and will only continue to become more extreme in its obvious division, splitting, polarization and separation. One group of humanity transmutes itself along with planet Earth doing the same now; the other group of humanity will not transmute itself now. It will have many choices and other locations (planets within physicality) to continue learning and spiritually evolving.

Humanity has reached that intense phase where those who are ready and/or willing to resolve ALL of the polarity IN themselves and also around themselves do so, which naturally causes a transformation into something very different and not 'physical'. This dosen't happen overnight but takes years. Normally it would take many lifetimes but, that's what this period on Earth (1987-2012ish) is for, whether one 'believes' it or not. We, humanity, has the opportunity now to make huge incredible leaps forward in its spiritual evolution.....if it wants to. For the masses that don't or aren't ready to do this, they simply won't.

Is the kid in 8th grade "better" or "worse or less" than the kid in 10th grade? Is the kid in 3rd grade "better" or "worse" than the kid in 1st grade? Hell no! There is NO "better than" or "worse or less than" in any of this. There is only different stages of development/learning/growth and individual free will choice to do whatever the hell we each want to now. No "better than" or "worse or less than". So....lets not kick each other in the nuts over the individual choices we EACH have made now. This whole thing is wide open for all, up until the Door closes around WS (Winter Solstice) 2012 it sounds. Some say a bit sooner (11-11-2011), some say a bit later, but either way the Door will close because the cycles will have completed and new ones will have started.

There is no spiritual arm twisting to get a person to go through this process, this ascension process, of resolving personal polarity from all the lives lived here on Earth. There is only soul choice and personal desire to do so. And I want to add here that I wouldn't wish what I've been through on my worst enemy. It was utterly horrible cleaning up after myself!!! It's gotten much easier now that I've transmuted the worst and lowest or 'darkest' and most dense in myself. But this whole thing is a process that is speeding up each day, each week, each year. The two groups, the two energies, will simply not be able to co-exist in the same space and this is happening already. No better than or less than......only less dense, non-polarized humans, and more dense still polarized ones. The 11:11 phenomenon may make a bit more sense now huh? Its one of many physical codes trying to remind us that polarity in physicality - 11 - 11 is being resolved or re-integrated now. Male/female, light/dark, positive/negative, right brain/left brain, everything is resolving this old lower 3D polarity split and transmuting back into a faster less dense state of being. That is what the "ascension" process is.
Old 22-05-2007, 10:52 PM   #42
phoenix1
Banned

Thanks Lapis.. for your simplicity in explaining out the concepts here,, Good on ya Grafflock...Jeff coool you have had an experience dude.

Welcome to the wisdom of Lapis... when ya gonna meet us THERE Lapis honey..
Jeff is a member too. Nice place too talk.

going at creation speed... keeping grounded but keeping the bridge building in the forefront , how will will we get there without the makinig the Bridge to do so.

Time to choose is now...inner work must start... why wait for more 3D wi can go to to the little death sure..a taster od whats to come..TheEgyptian Ancient Council knew it ... the bible knows it.. I'm gonna post more about reversels in the Bible... especially with relation to initiations..
Also the hidden stuff in the Bible ... from The Panther priests...who got there knowledge os ascention from well old scources themselves"The Nine"

wearing flesh is just a vehicle of ineractivity...Like Lapis says.. those who search will go through... ony if the heart is pure too.

By the way,,,this is different from Jesus's ascention.. that was Egyptian ritual he did... and he was trialed in innitiations..NOT in the way the bible says it.

Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth =BIBLE lol

secrets are deffinatly there... in fact all through it
Anyway I'm loving this thread Lapis....You are Ace..

12 StrandPhoenix
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2007, 11:44 PM   #43
tru3

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
I think there is something to this too.

And, I think the other side of the coin also exists -- The 'Descension'?

Many people seem to be going along with the dark forces that are at work
around them. They cheer when politicians promote torture and death and
they attack and ridicule the few people who speak the truth. It's as if they
resent anyone's attempt to help them see.

I think this is because the bad guys are appealing to the darker side of people
and they've been doing this for a long, long time. People are making a choice
now. Some are going up and others down.

That's my take on it anyway.
thanks, graf.

just as the bodymind is tapped into spirit, it is tapped into a dark, collective unconscious that, as i understand it, is present at or before birth. we all interact with it, relate to it, struggle against it, in countless ways. it is an 'an invisible third hand choking the life out of us.'

when we bring up our experience of it into conscious awareness, it begins to loosen its grip on us, however slightly. that's why knowing about loomie symbology, for example is so important.

my wife gets a lot of comfort from what's up on planet earth.

i looked at the mantaka list. this jumped out at me:

12. A deep longing to go Home. This is perhaps the most difficult and challenging of any of the conditions. You may experience a deep and overwhelming desire to leave the planet and return to Home. This is not a "suicidal" feeling. It is not based in anger or frustration. You don't want to make a big deal of it or cause drama for yourself or others. There is a quiet part of you that wants to go Home. The root cause for this is quite simple. You have completed your karmic cycles. You have completed your contract for this lifetime. You are ready to begin a new lifetime while still in this physical body. During this transition process, you have an inner remembrances of what it is like to be on the other side. Are you ready to enlist for another tour of duty here on Earth? Are you ready to take on the challenges of moving into the New Energy? Yes, indeed you could go Home right now. But you've come this far, and after many, many lifetimes it would be a shame to leave before the end of the movie. Besides, Spirit needs you here to help others transition into the new energy. They will need a human guide, just like you, who has taken the journey from the old energy into the new. The path you're walking right now provides the experiences to enable you to become a Teacher of the New Divine Human. As lonely and dark as your journey can be at times, remember that you are never alone.

i don't know about anyone else, but quite frankly i'm tired of 'contracts'. the soul level has its own glamour that is groomed and manipulated, imo.

i've been working on unfinished business for a long, long time, and i'm ready to be here by choice, in love and service. no more fear. we are Immortal Love that cannot die, nor be contained in any identity.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 12:21 AM   #44
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru3 View Post
i don't know about anyone else, but quite frankly i'm tired of 'contracts'. the soul level has its own glamour that is groomed and manipulated, imo.

i've been working on unfinished business for a long, long time, and i'm ready to be here by choice, in love and service. no more fear. we are Immortal Love that cannot die, nor be contained in any identity.
Ditto

I shocked a buddhist person a few years ago when he was talking about Karma and past life. I told him I wasn't playing that game any more, to which he replied "you can't do that! How can you do that?" I replied that it was my choice.

I may not be correct but I believe Karma is not a payback but is something you choose, to experience things from a different perspective. And as I stated, I don't want to play that game any more. I believe that we create our own reality, based on love or fear. I choose a life based on Love and I no longer choose to experience a fear-based reality. I do not have a debt that needs to be repaid. I am me, I am free and I am infinite Love. I believe in the NOW, nothing else is relevant

Last edited by i_am; 23-05-2007 at 02:36 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 01:06 AM   #45
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Ditto

I shocked a buddhist person a few years ago when he was talking about Karma and past life. I told him I wasn't playing that game any more, to which he replied "you can't do that! How can you do that?" I replied that it was my choice.

I may not be correct but I believe Karma is not a payback but is something you choose to experience things from a different perspective. And as I stated, I don't want to play that game any more. I believe that we create our own reality, based on love or fear. I choose a life based on Love and I no longer choose to experience a fear-based reality. I do not have a debt that needs to be repaid. I am me, I am free and I am infinite Love. I believe in the NOW, nothing else is relevant
Exactly, 100% perfect.

Well done gorgeous.

Everything is merely choice. There is no debt. What you give out you get back, NOW, not in some other lifetime, NOW !!!

If someone tells you that you can't, ask them if they can predict the future. Only by being able to predict every future event could someone be able to tell you what you can't do.

With LOVE.
i am all i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 02:13 AM   #46
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am all i am View Post
Exactly, 100% perfect.

What you give out you get back, NOW, not in some other lifetime, NOW !!!

With LOVE.
That is my belief and when you give out love, that is what you get back. It is almost instant these days too. Have ya noticed that?
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2007, 02:15 AM   #47
tinmenace

Agreed!
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 05:20 PM   #48
neutron flux

neutron flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2007, 07:02 PM   #49
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutron flux View Post

Sticking on the Wheel of Life...the round and round staircase that goes no further.

What an apt depiction is that of the road to nowhere id that !! . The suitcase....the ratrace....the waste of time that picture depicts is immeasurable.

Nice one Neutron flux.

There is allways the choice if the will....is present, and mind is in gear at the forefront.

Phoenix
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2007, 07:55 PM   #50
truthspoon
Banned

The ascension is another label for the masons great work....

Mass schizophrenia folks... everyone 'more spiritual'....

If you've met people who are really 'spiritual'.. and I don't mean who talk it but who walk it... you will realise there is a lot of confusion and mindgames played by unknown discarnate entities....

If you've had a real experience then tell us about it...

.. I remain skeptical... largely from having spent some time inside the bullshit machine...
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2007, 12:45 AM   #51
lapis

edelweiss pirate,

"If you've had a real experience then tell us about it...."

I did with my first post on this thread. It's not necessary for you or anyone else to "believe" what I've lived and am still currently living. It's just my life and I sure don't expect the majority to even understand it. This ascension process is something that a person lives. I wouldn't believe it either if I hadn't been living it physically since 1998.

And, "everyone" will not become "more spiritual".....not by a longshot sadly! Like my sig-line says, "Ascension is a do-it-yourself affair" and that's the truth that I know. If/when a person starts this process of transmuting and releasing ALL of the lower denser energies in themselves, believe me, you KNOW some deep intense and painful shit is going on in you! You don't require anyone to tell you that you've started something really profound and difficult. But, it is the natural end result of having been in this physical polarized system, and slowly increasing one's frequency to a point where they vibrate fast enough to not be here anymore. I'm not selling anything, only sharing what I've lived and continue to live. The choice is and always has been.....ours.
Old 29-05-2007, 01:02 AM   #52
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapis View Post
edelweiss pirate,

"If you've had a real experience then tell us about it...."

I did with my first post on this thread. It's not necessary for you or anyone else to "believe" what I've lived and am still currently living. It's just my life and I sure don't expect the majority to even understand it. This ascension process is something that a person lives. I wouldn't believe it either if I hadn't been living it physically since 1998.

And, "everyone" will not become "more spiritual".....not by a longshot sadly! Like my sig-line says, "Ascension is a do-it-yourself affair" and that's the truth that I know. If/when a person starts this process of transmuting and releasing ALL of the lower denser energies in themselves, believe me, you KNOW some deep intense and painful shit is going on in you! You don't require anyone to tell you that you've started something really profound and difficult. But, it is the natural end result of having been in this physical polarized system, and slowly increasing one's frequency to a point where they vibrate fast enough to not be here anymore. I'm not selling anything, only sharing what I've lived and continue to live. The choice is and always has been.....ours.
Very well said...
I have been experiencing ascension symptoms for a couple of years now, i can totally relate to the 'pain', the transmuting/releasing, increasing frequency, unexplainable moods of elation/sadness/sympathy/empathy/confusion, increasing awareness etc etc
Like you say, you don't require anyone to tell you...you know it...and you live it.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2007, 01:14 AM   #53
lapis

To everyone else, I apologize for not posting anything for the past few days or so. I've been going through another phase of this ascension process over the past week or so and, as usual, it's a bitch! I have a lot of physical pains, illness, emotional crap about a couple of much loved family members, planetary insanity and BS, and pure old fashioned frustration, all comes floating up to the surface to be dealt with and released. That's how this process works.

Shit in......shit out!

Actually its life experiences in......then ignore and/or suppress them for years, decades, lifetimes etc. and then when its time, it ALL come floating back up to the conscious level to finally be dealt with like it or not!!! Both while awake AND while asleep in 'dreams'. There's no escaping any of it. There's one way outta here and its right through our own individual shit/stuff/negativity/fears/wounds/long ignored issues etc. Can't put all the blame on anyone else. Just gotta clean up your own inner messes from the beginning because that's what squeezes your butt out of 3D finally.

And you get to do this process over and over and over again to be sure you've gotten every little bit in every body that you have. Physical, emotional, mental, and so on. It's a freakin' process and it's difficult and painful because it's all the shit we've accumulated during every incarnation on this planet ever since we first incarnated here. That's a lot of shit if I may say so!

And because it would kill us to do this whole thing in only 2 or 3 attempts.......it's spread out over many years, and in some cases, it still feels like it could maybe kill your sorry ass anyway, but thats just how the ego perceives this process. No no no, you won't die from this, that's the whole point silly! Stay in-body and do it.

I'm trying to put some humor to a difficult and painful process that everyone will eventually go through. If not now, then possibly in another 26,000 year cycle.....or longer.....or shorter. It's up to each of us individually.

Anyway I'm sorry for having more personal shit/stuff/inner old crap to have to transmute but there it is. When I go through more intense phases of this process, it takes me a few days to get back in the saddle again if ya get my meaning. This latest one was a biggie for me, as I'm sure it was for everyone who is currently also living this ascension process. But.....the repeated efforts bring the best results everytime which makes all of it soooooo worth it.

Last edited by lapis; 29-05-2007 at 01:23 AM.
lapis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2007, 01:32 AM   #54
lapis

21 12 2012,

Hi and thanks for that. That's what's so frustrating about this business, is that if you're living it, it's the biggest constant in your life! There is nothing else but 'it' day and night. Some phases are just more intense than others as you well know. Oh well....on to the next one.

I always enjoy looking at your name. It's like a crop circle sort of....thick with deeper meanings.
Old 29-05-2007, 01:39 AM   #55
tinmenace

Hey Lapis, I've missed you. Sorry to hear about the shitting in and out, but I can relate Ho hum...whatcha gonna do right?

Hugs
Old 29-05-2007, 01:52 AM   #56
lapis

tinmenace,

Hi and sorry it took me so long with my 'stuff'. I've felt bad that I didn't at least PM you or phoenix1 about "There".

In all honesty, I often have a hard time keeping up with posting here n' there, so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to keep up with the complexity of what all you've created in that amazing place. When I have more time, energy, and brian function I'd love to give it a try, but I'll have to pass for right now. Have fun there and maybe I'll pop in sometime soon. It looked amazing.
Old 29-05-2007, 01:57 AM   #57
tinmenace

I totally understand sweetie. I haven't been in for more than a week. I don't even have contact with family or friends right now. Just no energy, emotional or otherwise, to deal with it all right now.
Old 29-05-2007, 04:38 AM   #58
tinmenace

Quote:
Hi all

Great to see this thread.

There is some good stuff here. Take what resonates from it.

Let's Get Real about Ascension!
Parts I, 2
by Jelaila Starr

http://www.colorhealing.com/articles/get%20real.htm

How true is this?

Higher dimensional thinking causes us to lose friends, friends who wish to stay victims. As we move further into ascension, we no longer resonate at the frequency of victimhood. Therefore, our friends and loved ones find no safe harbor in their friendship with us anymore. This is difficult for me even though I understand it. We are no longer mentally in step with the rest of the world.

Gotta love this bit

Staying grounded...

This is one of the greatest challenges for many people on the spiritual path as well as the ascension path. Staying grounded requires our participation in 3D and many of us have a great disdain for such things. I will assure you that without grounding in 3D, the things we need to accomplish our missions will not come to us, i.e., money, food, shelter, etc. This is one of the secrets of the ascension path. We must learn how to create a balance between physically being in 3D while existing simultaneously in the other levels of multi-dimensionality.

One other thing, I have found that when I am not grounded, I appear to be invisible to others. This not only creates some of the rejection I mentioned earlier, it can be dangerous when driving because other drivers literally do not see your car.

Several years ago, a friend and I used to laugh when walking through shopping centres. People would just walk into us. We always joked about vibrating so high that we were invisible.
I've just reread this post, and the part about distancing ourselves from the victim mentality is so true. I've cut myself off from almost everyone I know. I've always allowed people to drain energy from me in order to sustain themselves, and so I guess I've always attracted the birds with broken wings. But more and more I've noticed that they perpetuate their own condition.

Over the last six months or so, I've noticed myself more and more just moving away from it. Now I don't feel at all guilty and I sure don't feel the need to explain myself either. I just don't have the energy for it anymore. Needless to say, I find myself almost completely isolated, but I really like it.

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this VERY important post. Thanks for posting it. Hugs!
Old 29-05-2007, 05:10 PM   #59
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapis View Post
21 12 2012,

Hi and thanks for that. That's what's so frustrating about this business, is that if you're living it, it's the biggest constant in your life! There is nothing else but 'it' day and night. Some phases are just more intense than others as you well know. Oh well....on to the next one.

I always enjoy looking at your name. It's like a crop circle sort of....thick with deeper meanings.
You're right..some days ARE BAD haha, but well woth it.

I am enjoying your posts, you have a lot of knowledge regarding ascension, and good links.

I look forward to your future posts.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2007, 09:28 PM   #60
zircon

I've just started reading this thread and just wanted to say that I've enjoyed it... knowing what constitutes our ascension is so powerful, and I'm sure has vibrations that carry over into creation, to counter the ritualistic darkness of the evil mind and pleasure in destruction that is everywhere. I liked this bit:
Quote:
I have found that when I am not grounded, I appear to be invisible to others. This not only creates some of the rejection I mentioned earlier, it can be dangerous when driving because other drivers literally do not see your car.
This is really true. And being invisible is an amazing feeling! I work sometimes with people who are ungrounded and whilst their reality is painful and chaotic sometimes, it is also beautiful and pure. I'd say that a healthy balance between groundedness and astral flying are essential but exploring both wisely is part of the human experience and what removes us from the reptilian forces.
As I quoted in another thread, we must not leave holes in your mind-pattern and auric field that tells anyone who can understand this information that you are a perfect candidate for mind-control. Learn to breathe yourself into your centre. Identify the strong aspects of your mind-pattern and the ones that need strengthening. Anchor yourself in the strength of your own Oversoul and God-Mind. Take control over absolutely anything that has control over you, remembering to keep the balance.
The Evil Mind (controlling our shadow personality) wants to trick the rest of ourself and of all humanity into thinking that things are in fact opposite: that those lower vibrations are essential to our existence and necessary positive drives to ensure success, supremacy, knowledge, power, enlightenment, etc.. Whereas in fact they are tricks, deceptions. Lifting the veil on this whole deception is part of what it means to ascend.
"Only the Good discerns the good" Elisabeth Barrett Browning
zircon is offline   Reply With Quote