Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 25-06-2008, 12:05 AM   #1
loderlive

Default OSHO - Strange Consequences

People that say, these creatures are imaginary. Then why are we able to eat them.

Freemasons worship the "great architect" of the fake reality enslaving them.

Use your light, and head in the darkness, I don't fear the unknown.
loderlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 09:45 AM   #2
rossus

7 minutes of a man pretending to be spiritually enlightened,
telling bad jokes to an audience which laughs at all of them.

more osho
http://www.strippingthegurus.com/stg...s/rajneesh.asp

"Throw away profit and greed, and there won't be any thieves." - Laozi

Last edited by rossus; 25-06-2008 at 09:52 AM.
rossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 10:38 AM   #3
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Osho was bad news many still fall for this mind controlling shill.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 10:43 AM   #4
montag
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Osho was bad news many still fall for this mind controlling shill.
Can you be more specific?
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 10:49 AM   #5
montag
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossus View Post
It's ok ES I just saw this article which I'm reading atm, if you have anything to add though feel free..
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 03:51 AM   #6
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossus View Post
7 minutes of a man pretending to be spiritually enlightened,
telling bad jokes to an audience which laughs at all of them.

more osho
My God, you actually believe that source?

And Osho was living enlightenment. All I have to do is read his books to know that, and watch video's of him. But hey, let me guess, I'm just being deceived again because I can't figure things out for myself, right? I'm naive and easily swayed and I need someone to hold my hand in spirituality.
cleft_asunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 03:53 AM   #7
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by montag View Post
Can you be more specific?
Watch, he'll post some article "proving" it rather than telling us himself. Well he won't now, but he would have.

Mind control, oh man. So if you disagree with someone, it's mind control? I swear, if this forum was a person, it would look like a low class prostitute.
Old 27-06-2008, 03:59 AM   #8
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderlive View Post
Thanks for the vid. The man is a genius intellectually, and his books read like poetry. I haven't come across anything that would suggest that he wasn't living enlightenment.
Old 27-06-2008, 12:10 PM   #9
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleft_asunder View Post
Watch, he'll post some article "proving" it rather than telling us himself. Well he won't now, but he would have.

Mind control, oh man. So if you disagree with someone, it's mind control? I swear, if this forum was a person, it would look like a low class prostitute.

93 rolls royces is not a sign of enlightenment. He's all ego and thinks he can speak some nonsense and pseusdo meditational spiel about God etc yawn, and people should give him lots of money and treat him like some God.

Who knows what electronic techniques are being beamed around at the people, or drugs in the food water, in the air..... at those meditation centres to induce a state of euphoria.

He studied and got qualifiation in either philosophy or psychology? Whic is another clue - mind manipulator.

He advocated sex between his students regardless of age or sexual orientation ( almost sure its was him that promoted this?) More like OTO than OSHO, the two OO seems a bit suspect.

Also promoted they should beat each other and scream and shout and humiliate each other with angry words etc ( saying physical pain will make the soul stronger) Sounds more like mind control than therapy.

There was a program on TV years ago in the UK about cults which I cant find on youtube and x members of his cult spoke out about the abuse that went on.

That's not a nice thing to say cleft about prostitues.
Old 27-06-2008, 12:22 PM   #10
eternal_spirit
Inactive

The irony for me is that when I first seen OSHO and thought how happy his followers looked and wow they have lots of sex must admit it looked like a great place to go live, I was considering going to India, also thought about joining the Hare Krishnas amongst other groups.

But over the years I done much research and found out more about these cults and tbh I do now think they lure people in who are not happy with their own life and society..... religion etc etc, promise of enlightenmet and spiritual experiences.

Because the followers sure look happy and say how wonderfull it all is (but are they mind controlled/paid to say so, actors, threatned, blackmailed, intellignece agency spyops, occultists?)

When you find out about Culture creators and the hippie movement and most other movements are funded and set up by the intelligence agencies and realise they borrow their ideas from religions, psychologits/psychiatrists enough said IMO.
Old 27-06-2008, 12:40 PM   #11
micklemus
Banned

I know nothing about Osho except what I used to see in the news during the 80s, so that is the best part of bugger all. Accordingly, the question I pose here does not come from a position of being an Osho supporter or whatever (but I'll wager someone will say I'm a mind controlled Osho supporter or something along similar lines).

My question is this - why does being materially wealthy seem to mean you're corrupt? I ask this because it comes up again and again - this Osho chap here, celebrities, musicians, authors etc etc. As soon as they attain some sort of wealth or recognition they transform into one of "them".

micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 01:03 PM   #12
eternal_spirit
Inactive

93 rolls royces is not a sign of enlightenment.

No one needs this, if he was such a good soul, why feed a big company like rolls royce, he could of bought more practical less expensive vehicles, given smaller companies business, or spent the money on helping people in other ways.

The question is obvioulsy some will think it's negative propaganda from the media, but take John Sweeney's expose on Scientology, seems honest enough to me. Of couse some will say Scientology is huge compared to OSHO. But IMO I don't think OSHO would change the world and people for the better in anyway that would threaten the Status Quo TPTB.

If this was so they would have put him out of business along time ago.
Old 27-06-2008, 01:20 PM   #13
micklemus
Banned

Perhaps it was wrong of me to pose that question on this thread. I was talking in general terms, but note what you say.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 01:40 PM   #14
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by micklemus View Post
Perhaps it was wrong of me to pose that question on this thread. I was talking in general terms, but note what you say.
yes, think I see what you mean having money doesn't always mean less spiritual.
Old 27-06-2008, 04:00 PM   #15
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
yes, think I see what you mean having money doesn't always mean less spiritual.
Where is the evidence that he had a 93 rolls royce? Not that it discredits him, since I've actually read his books and I've seen many video's, and I know for certain he lived enlightenment.
Old 27-06-2008, 05:03 PM   #16
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Beliefs and Practices

Osho developed new forms of active meditation. The best known is Dynamic Meditation which often starts with strenuous physical activity followed by silence and celebration. These were expected to lead the individual to overcome repression, lower their personal inhibitions, develop a "state of emptiness", and attain enlightenment. The person then would have "no past, no future, no attachment, no mind, no ego, no self." Prior to 1985, the disciples wore red robes, and a necklace of 108 beads which had an attached picture of Rajneesh. Osho assigned a new name to each of the disciples. Men were given the title "Swami"; women were called "Ma". Although most members lived a frugal, simple lifestyle, Rajneesh himself lived in luxury.

His collection 27 Rolls Royces, given to him by his followers, was well known. (Some sources say he had as many as 100 cars). Anti-cult groups claimed that he urged his disciples to sever their connection to their families of origin. It is true that he felt that the institution of the family was out of date and that it should be replaced with alternative forms of community and ways of caring for children. However, he actually encouraged individual disciples to make peace with their families. Many became disciples themselves, including Osho's own parents.

He taught a form of Monism, that God was in everything and everyone. There is no division between "God" and "not-God". People, even at their worse, are divine. He recognized Jesus Christ as having attained enlightenment, and believed that he survived his crucifixion and moved to India where he died at the age of 112. Osho was noted for reading very offensive jokes; some were anti-Semitic; others were anti-Roman Catholicism; others insulted just about every ethnic and religious group in the world. He explained that the purpose of these jokes was to shock people and to encourage them to examine their identification with and attachment to their ethnic or religious beliefs. His contention was that national, religious, gender and racial divisions are destructive.

He died in Pune in 1990. Various rumors spread that he had been poisoned with thallium by the CIA, had been exposed to damaging doses of radiation by the U.S. authorities, or had heart failure. It is obvious that he did not experience thallium poisoning, because he died with a full beard, and only male-pattern baldness on the top of his head. A person suffering from thallium poisoning suffers a dramatic loss of hair with a week of exposure. 6 His death certificate lists heart failure as the cause of his death.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/rajneesh.htm

At its peak, they had about 200,000 members and 600 centers around the world. They were targeted by many anti-cult groups as an evil, mind control cult.
Old 27-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #17
sevenworlds

Could it be that the Rolls Royces were his way of making a point about materialism?
sevenworlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 05:59 PM   #18
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Default Ok if this doesn't put you off OSHO nothing will

CHAPTER XIX

THE MANGO KID

(BHAGWAN SHREE RAJNEESH)
[Rajneesh] stated that he himself had attained [Enlightenment] at the age of twenty-one.... [H]e went on to declare that ... there was only one Enlightened Master at any particular time, and that he was the one (Milne, 1986).
The Rajneesh Bible ... was really “the first and last religion” (Gordon, 1987).
BHAGWAN SHREE RAJNEESH, BORN in 1931, achieved his first satori/samadhi at age fourteen. Prior to embarking on a world mission which was to secure his place as one of the world’s most infamous guru-figures, he served as a philosophy professor at central India’s Jabalpur University in the late ’50s and early ’60s.
In 1974, he founded his first ashram in Poona (Pune), southeast of Bombay.
Rajneesh’s followers have reportedly included the Japanese composer Kitaro, and the former Fran├žoise Ruddy. She earlier, along with her then-husband Albert, had produced The Godfather (Fitzgerald, 1986). They and Bhagwan Rajneesh’s other disciples followed teachings which were a combination of “rascal”/“crazy wisdom” behavior, tantric sexual practices, and often-violent (i.e., to the point of reported broken bones) Western human potential movement (cf. Fritz Perls, etc.) encounter groups.
Being renowned as the “Guru of the Vagina,” Rajneesh was, of course, said to be sleeping with a selection of his female disciples, particularly via “special darshans” granted to them in the movement’s foundling/fondling years. Vivek, one of the earliest and closest of those, was claimed to be the reincarnation of Mary Magdalene (Milne, 1986).
Sometimes [Bhagwan] would ask attractive women to strip off in front of him and lie naked while he peered at them intently. Then, after satisfying himself, he would ask them to get dressed again. He also had couples make love in front of him, a definite case of voyeurism....
In the later years, in Poona, many sexual experiments were tried. Bhagwan told one woman how to overcome her phobia of rats: she should indulge in oral sex.... In another tantric session at Poona, the male participants had to eat a ripe mango from between their female partners’ legs. The mangoes were very popular with everyone (Milne, 1986).
In the midst of that revelry, vasectomies were “suggested” for the ashram men—a quarter of whom complied.
In 1976, the homophobic (as per Andrew Harvey []) Rajneesh made it known that he was going to be selecting twelve female “mediums” from the ashram for nightly, restricted-group “energy darshans.” The purpose of those was to be the transferring of his energy through them to the community, and to the world at large.
As to the characteristics which Bhagwan was looking for in his mediums, he soon explained:
[O]nly women with large breasts could hope for the honor. “I have been tortured by small-breasted women for many lives together,” he announced to a startled audience, “and I will not do it in this life!” (Milne, 1986).
At least one of those twelve Buddhalicious Babes was reportedly instructed not to wear panties to the nightly “energy transferring” sessions.
Rajneesh has said at some time that underwear interferes with the passage of energy (Gordon, 1987).
Former mediums claimed to have had sexual contact with Bhagwan for the purpose of “stimulating our lower chakras” ... and for “orchestrating our energies” (Palmer and Sharma, 1993).
He would manipulate my genitals, masturbate me, but it was also as if he was rewiring my circuits (in Gordon, 1987).
There were few legal ways in which a Westerner could earn money [to stay at the Poona ashram], and before long many of the girls turned to prostitution....
The other main way of making money in those days was to mount a drug run (Milne, 1986).
For the same financial reasons,
a large number of strippers working from London’s SoHo to San Francisco’s North Beach were sannyasins (Strelley, 1987).
In Rajneesh’s parlance, sannyasis/sannyasins were simply initiated disciples, not seasoned monks as the term would be taken to refer to in other traditions.
By the late 1970s and early ’80s, this particular “inner city path to spiritual enlightenment” was beginning to have some predictable reported side-effects:
Three British sannyasins ... were arrested on smuggling charges in Paris in 1979. The most ambitious known smuggling attempt was made in 1979 when fifty kilograms of marijuana were packed into the frame and furnishings of a hippie-style bus traveling from [Poona] to Europe. About twenty disciples had invested in the deal and another twenty had worked on the bus. The contraband, however, was discovered in Yugoslavia, and three sannyasins were put in jail for a year (Mangalwadi, 1992).
One sannyasi murdered another in one of the hut villages about a mile from the ashram, and another was found dead with multiple stab wounds beneath the nearby Mulla-Matha bridge (Milne, 1986).
In the midst of those difficulties, seeking to expand his work and desiring to escape a reported $4 million in unpaid income taxes, Rajneesh quietly left India for the United States in 1981, arriving via a 747 jet in New Jersey.
Pausing at the top of the departure stairs as he exited the plane, the sage expansively proclaimed:
I am the Messiah America has been waiting for (in Milne, 1986).
And this was when the real problems began.
Rajneesh first settled in at the Montclair castle in New Jersey, and then founded an ashram (“Rajneeshpuram”) in eastern Oregon, purchasing the 120-square-mile Big Muddy ranch in Wasco County there. (That ranch had formerly been the barren filming location of several John Wayne westerns.) His eventual goal was to establish a million-population city in that region.
So as to not unnecessarily alarm their conservative neighbors, the proselytizing materials available from the ashram were screened and re-evaluated. Consequently, “The Fuck Tape”—consisting of Rajneesh “extolling and describing at length the forty different possible uses of the word ‘fuck’” (Milne, 1986)—was recast as “a discourse in which Bhagwan makes jokes about human relationships.”
Rajneesh went on to assemble the world’s largest private collection of Rolls-Royces—ninety-three in total. The combination of Bhagwan’s public silence, increasing isolation from his surrounding ashram community, and large Rolls-Royce collection, soon manifested as the new phenomenon of “car-shan,” or drive-by blessings. There, the faithful would line up to catch a glimpse of His Holiness during his daily trips into the nearest town—Antelope, population thirty-nine—forty-five minutes away.
Meanwhile, privileged residents and visitors to Oregon and the Rajneesh ashrams/communes elsewhere enjoyed horseback and aircraft rides, boating, swimming and river rafting.
To complete the Club Med appeal, discos, bar lounges and gaming tables were made available in late 1983 (Palmer and Sharma, 1993).
And thereby was the table set for the fortunate few to “eat, drink and be merry,” for
shortly before [Rajneesh] came out of his three and a half year silence, he prophesied with great drama and precision that two-thirds of humanity would die of the disease AIDS by the year 2000 (Palmer and Sharma, 1993).
That off-base prediction was based on Bhagwan’s understanding of a Nostradamus verse. (For a debunking of the latter purported seer, see Randi’s [1993] The Mask of Nostradamus.)
Fears that insiders at the Oregon ashram may have been plotting to murder Rajneesh soon took root, however. Thus, in late 1984, Bhagwan and his “right-hand woman,” Sheela, allegedly commenced with spending $100,000 per month on the installation of wiretapping and bugging equipment throughout Rajneeshpuram (Milne, 1986).
Directing their attention as well to concerns outside of the ashram, followers in the same year
spiked salad bars at ten restaurants in [nearby The Dalles, Oregon] with salmonella and sickened about 750 people (Flaccus, 2001).
The goal there was apparently to incapacitate large numbers of voters, allowing the Rajneesh-sponsored candidates to prevail in county elections. A contamination of the local water supply was reportedly planned for after the “test” restaurant poisoning.
Investigations into that salmonella outbreak ultimately revealed an alleged plot to kill the former U.S. Attorney for Oregon, Charles Turner. Though the attack was never actually carried out, in the hope of derailing the investigation into their other activities some of Rajneesh’s loyal followers nevertheless reportedly
assembled a hit team in 1985. They bought guns, watched Turner’s home, office and car, and discussed ways to assassinate him (Larabee, 2000).
Following all that, and with the continuing failure of his apocalyptic predictions for the near-end of the world to materialize—as they had previously dissipated in 1978 and 1980—Rajneesh was deported from the U.S. for immigration violations in 1985. He was refused entry by at least twenty countries before finally returning to his old ashram in Poona, thereby leaving Americans either waiting longer for their Messiah ... or being glad that he had left.
The Oregon ashram closed down soon after Bhagwan’s departure. (Various followers were later convicted on assault, attempted murder, wiretapping and food poisoning charges [Larabee, 2000].) Today, it serves as a summer Bible camp for teenagers safely devoted to following their own, more conservatively acceptable (but still long-haired, robe-wearing, “only one Enlightened Master”) Messiah.
* * * The use of consciousness-altering drugs was never officially approved-of in either the Poona or the Oregon ashrams. In spite of that, by 1982 Rajneesh was allegedly sniffing nitrous oxide (i.e., laughing gas) to get high on a daily basis. On one occasion, six months into that, reportedly reclining in his own $12,000 dentist chair and babbling,
Bhagwan went on: “I am so relieved that I do not have to pretend to be enlightened any more. Poor Krishnamurti ... he still has to pretend” (Milne, 1986).
Krishnamurti—who actually considered Rajneesh to be a “criminal” for his abuse of the guru-disciple relationship—was the only “sage” whom Rajneesh had ever acknowledged as an equal. (Bhagwan himself denied being a guru, but those denials are no more convincing than were Krishnamurti’s own.) Indeed, by contrast to their man-made, imported white-sand Krishnamurti Lake in Oregon, in an open show of contempt for another of his “main competitors” in the enlightenment industry, Rajneesh named a sewage lagoon there after Swami Muktananda. The latter’s own guru, the shit-eating Nityananda, would surely have approved ... and perhaps even gone for a dip.
At any rate, having returned to India, Bhagwan’s “enlightenment” soon improved to the extent where he could announce that
Gautama the Buddha had entered his body, and that this had been verified by the seeress of one of the most ancient Shinto shrines in Japan (Hamilton, 1998).
Rajneesh, as the reincarnation of Gautama Buddha, fits the model of the Second Coming ushering in the Thousand Years of Peace (Palmer and Sharma, 1993).
The Buddha himself, however, made do with a simple Tree in his own spiritual practice or sadhana, never having had access to a “Bodhi Chair” of Enlightenment.
Of course, Rajneesh was by no means the first “spiritual seeker” to reportedly make use of nitrous oxide in his quest:
William James thought he had recorded the ultimate mystery under the influence of nitrous oxide. On returning to his normal state, he eagerly consulted the paper on which he had scrawled the great message (DeRopp, 1968).
That message?
Hogamous, Higamous,
Man is polygamous.
Higamous, Hogamous,
Woman is monogamous.
* * * Rajneesh died of a heart attack in 1990 at age fifty-eight, but not before changing his name to “Osho” (“Beloved Master”), under which authorship his books are currently being marketed. His Poona ashram continues to host devotees from around the world—up to 10,000 at a time—in an increasingly resort-like, “Club MEDitation” atmosphere. Indeed, the environment currently features waterfalls, a giant swimming pool, a sauna and cybercafe, and tennis courts where “zennis” (non-competitive Zen tennis) is played.
“Osho has become a cocktail party name,” said Sanjay Bharthi, thirty-four, a freelance graphic designer who described the Osho lifestyle as “so aesthetic, so juicy, so modern, and at the same time so peaceful” (Waldman, 2002).
In India the once-persecuted Rajneesh is currently the country’s best-selling author. His books are on display in the federal parliament library—an honor accorded to only one other, Mahatma Gandhi (Hamilton, 1998).
Indeed, worldwide Osho book (two thousand titles in forty-four languages) and audio-book sales now surpass $1 million annually (McCafferty, 1999). There is, of course, scant mention in those honored books of
  • Rolls-Royces
  • Homophobia
  • Prostitution
  • Drug-running
  • Tax evasion
  • Wiretapping
  • Salmonella
  • Assassination plots
  • Nitrous oxide sniffing, or
  • Mangoes ... in syrup

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 27-06-2008 at 06:02 PM.
Old 27-06-2008, 06:21 PM   #19
sevensuns

Unfortunately he was also a heroin addict for the last ten yers of his life whilst he 'retreated into a period of silence'.
sevensuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 10:15 PM   #20
danster82

His 93 rolls royces may be just a test for you, You clearly cant accept it and so because of the 93 rolls royces which goes against all you mental positions of what being spiritual is you could possible be willing to deny the truth?

Jesus said, it is the fathers good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

That Kingdom includes the physical and I think Osho wearing his watches is deliberately trying to break people preconceptions of what it means to be spiritual, you cannot box the truth in by saying spiritual means this and this and this and not this and this and this is a mental box. And if you think about this video where you have an apparent spiritually enlightened person using the word Fuck! how dare he surely he cannot be a true teacher or maybe hes trying to teach you something.

Last edited by danster82; 27-06-2008 at 10:18 PM.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote