Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 09:34 PM   #221
danster82

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Quote:
The ideas of Eckhart Tolle are extremely dangerous to the Self(ego) it is true, there is nothing more dangerous, the Ego may become so vulnerable around the teachings that it simply collapses in on itself and you can say bye bye to this reality and be reborn in spirit.

I love tolle teachings they are superb the people who attack are clearly stuck deep in ego infact its not even them attacking it is their egos begging not to have the mental box confronted they want security stability and safety.

This man sounds unstable like most Tolle fans here.
Sounds what he's describing is something implanted in his imagination helped by Tolle's ideas of a rebirth ascension illumination religious like commune with God (how Masonic and mystery school sounding)

And more attacks at anyone who defies their Guru Tolle must have an A TO Z list of things wrong with them (That's a sign of CULT like BRAINWASHING our Guru/master and teacher and our version of existence/state of being/mind is right everyone else's is wrong)

Nah we just know bollox when we see it (Tolle)

Seanx believes it's out with the old Messiahs and in with the new ones. When you've found enough believers you can form a New matrix religion (Oh wait it is allready part of the NEW AGE multitudous matrix religions sent to us by the Elite PTB)

This is disturbing maybe those who bang on and on about the man Tolle listened to too many CD's and got brainwashed.

quote: logicbomb
BTW, Eckhart's cds contain subliminal messages. Be nice of David John Oates would do a series of speech reversals on the guy.

Wonder what these messages could be?
No one compels you to listen to tolles teaching or any other so why confront? what is your purpose in that? are you acting our hero to save us from these evil teachings? You simply have no awareness of what Ego is and so you have to conclude that this whole idea of ego is a fiction of our imagination which has cunningly been implanted by these evil teachers. This is simply an excuse by your ego to protect itself from something it doesn't understand and doesnt want to understand because it lives in fear.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:00 AM   #222
loderlive

I'd rather not be enlightened as I am, than doing something to be enlightened.

People that say, these creatures are imaginary. Then why are we able to eat them.

Freemasons worship the "great architect" of the fake reality enslaving them.

Use your light, and head in the darkness, I don't fear the unknown.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:52 AM   #223
ninorc

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Thanks seanx, Ive just started reading 'A new earth' and I felt the need to look into this a bit more. One thing put me off the book was seeing a sticker saying its part of Oprah's book club!
If you can overcome any negative connotations, there's a series of podcasts you can download in which Eckhart 'n' Oprah work through the book, chapter by chapter.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:31 AM   #224
beldazar

Thanks for the advice Ninorc but I will trust my own feelings on this one. I have stumbled on books and have been gripped by them, reading exactly what I needed at the time to get me well. The fact that with two of Eckhardts books I couldnt get into them for me means Im not meant to read them. Besides, mentioning Oprah makes me very suspicious

Besides, this business of 'enlightenment' I dont feel is very trustworthy. To encourage us to work on ourselves to 'better' ourselves doesnt sound right. Many people spend years of their lives trying to reach it and dont get anywhere. I wonder what this does to their self-esteem?
I feel I am already all I am, its just a process of remembering.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:28 AM   #225
spinoza

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
You can't beat arrogrance.

Your problem, Mr spinoza is you admitted earlier you have
never read Mr Tolles books - so your opinions are only coming
from your conceited ego - and a few dogy internet sites, the ones ES
must visit.

But the IDEAS of this guy Tolle for some reason really upsets
you!
Rather like yours. Only you would know about the insurmountability of arrogrance. There's one reason I only had a cursory look at Tolle's works - they're full of shit. You want to be brainwashed and "locked in" to the Now, read them, do whatever he says, be a ball-less, spiritless one world puppet like he is.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:19 PM   #226
seanx
Banned

beldazar wrote:

Quote:
Besides, this business of 'enlightenment' I dont feel is very trustworthy. To encourage us to work on ourselves to 'better' ourselves doesnt sound right. Many people spend years of their lives trying to reach it and dont get anywhere. I wonder what this does to their self-esteem?
I feel I am already all I am, its just a process of remembering
You seem a very decent and open-minded.

And you are right. If a book doesn't 'feel' right for you at this stage,
you definitely should put it aside.

Quote:
this business of 'enlightenment' I dont feel is very trustworthy. To encourage us to work on ourselves to 'better' ourselves doesnt sound right. Many people spend years of their lives trying to reach it and dont get anywhere
The irony here is that what you have just described is exactly the same conclusion that Tolle reaches in his book.

Trying to 'better' yourself in an illusion.

It is an escape from the present moment. In may ways it is an
addiction like drinking or watching too much TV.

It's a way just to escape from yourself so you miss the life
that is flowing through you here and now .

So maybe this is not the time for you or you don't resonate to this
Writer's male way of expressing these ideas.

So you're right to put it away.

But also be aware of some of the posters here who are implanting
total nonsense they get from sites like the Skeptic and 'anti-cult' sites
and copy and paste here.

These christian run anti-cult sites, you'll not be surprised to know
regard Tolle, Icke and any writers who steps outside their view of reality as 'cults'

But thses sites, in particular seem to hate the ideas of Tolle, Chopra
and Icke so its important that we are aware of all these things.

I mean look at this joker.

spinoza wrote:

Quote:
There's one reason I only had a cursory look at Tolle's works - they're full of shit. You want to be brainwashed and "locked in" to the Now, read them, do whatever he says, be a ball-less, spiritless one world puppet like he is.
Post after post attacking Tolle DESPITE the fact -as he even now admits - HE'S NEVER EVEN READ HIM.

Just glance through!

Enough no doubt for his christian 'conditioning; to tell him this
is 'evil brainwashing'

Extraordinary world we live in.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:24 PM   #227
seanx
Banned

Quote:
Rather like yours. Only you would know about the insurmountability of arrogrance. There's one reason I only had a cursory look at Tolle's works - they're full of shit. You want to be brainwashed and "locked in" to the Now, read them, do whatever he says, be a ball-less, spiritless one world puppet like he is.
Sorry mate - just to let you know ain't wasting any more time
responding to your time -wasting posts.

Soory about that!

As a good Mason that you really are - you've wasted and vampired
enough of my time.

So, in a way its a victory to you.

Your mason tactics of getting us here to divide and argue and
debate have worked.

You'll get a big cheers at the lodge tonight!
Old 07-08-2008, 01:51 PM   #228
montag
Inactive

I'm closing this thread as it's now run it's course and descended in to insults..
Closed Thread