Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 12-06-2007, 08:34 PM   #41
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

what i mean is it would give everyone concrete proof of the existance of the soul/ light body so we would all know beyond a shadow of doubt that there is an afterlife.

"The only way to make a dream come true is to wake up!"

whitenight639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2007, 09:50 AM   #42
indigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by viginti tres View Post
Have astral travelled since I was young and do it almost everynight, fantastic experience.......lucid dreams also come quite frequent and I have had several visions in the past that seem to be manifesting in one way or another into my experience as if at that time I was reminding myself of how things are (if this makes any sense to anyone).....

As a kid I would always project myself, yet I was always running from some unseen shadow and would always end the projection abruptly by falling from a large cliff and crashing with waves of heat and panic back into my body. Once I awoke to a demonic face staring down at me and have had many similiar experiences.....

After some time, a few years in fact of these projections I started to take control and at that time would leave my body to fly up and beyond sometimes circling the planets if I desired. Other times I would walk from my body and when I started running would fly off, going higher and higher and then swooping down and back up again......though I'll note here that I have also seen many 'dark beings' whilst on these planes and the chasing continued till about 6 months ago when I faced this "dark man" and defeated him with love (many refer to him as the man in black, perhaps I'll relay the whole story sometime).
I remember having an experience where i was being chased by what i can only describe as an ogre type creature, I had this frequently untill one night I stopped running and turned and faced him. He then run away from me and I never had it back. It was such a powerful experience and something I still think about all these years on. I wonder if it means ''facing up to your demons'' That was my first experience of lucid dreaming... I have always astral travelled and sometimes in these travells I suddenly get projected to something which later comes true. Great experiences though.
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 04:24 PM   #43
brians201

Thanks to everyone on this site who has posted links to information on how to Astral Travel and have shared their experiences. The limit of my success so far has been a few Lucid dreams (where i have became aware I was dreaming during the dream itself.) Sadly I could not hold on to it for too long

To anyone new to this who wants to try to learn some techniques and chat with others who are also trying to learn projection I really can recommend the website www.mysticweb.org

Do not be alarmed by the main guy's name Belzeebub ... It is nothing to do with devilment and right at this time they are coming to the end of the current periodical 8 week online course which are offered absolutely free. It does help to buy the book of the course however and that is available from Amazon for around a tenner.

The online course has it's own forum where participants can discuss their problems, progress and experiences freely with each other and also be advised by online instructors. It really is very gentle and supportive and a wonderful way to be introduced into this little advertised way into discovering one's own spirituality. This forum continues after the courses and is always there for support from like minded people.

The world we enter during sleep is at least as real as the one we are programmed to think is real and to neglect it is to miss out on a great opportunity for learning .......

Happy Trails .....
and abide in that truth that’s beyond all illusion.

brians201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 03:30 PM   #44
ashyr
Inactive

one time i had this very scary thing happen to me

As i usually do i smoke alot of BUD. igot really really stoned one time and went to lie down on my bed. i was just lying on top of my bed, relaxed so much and warm confortable. silence. normally i have a.d.d and mymind is full of chitter chatter but not today. i lay there for so long thinking inside my head. that i realise i havnt taken a breath in over 2 minutes or however long it feels. and in that instant i get this MEGA shock and spring out of bed @ 200 miles an hour. sitting up my heart is super racing. then im like whoa i almost died. and i lie down try to goto sleep and BANG it happens again. it just kept happening i was starting to freak out i got so scared thinking shit what is happening to me. then i thought well if i just goto sleep and if ive fried the part of my brain that makes me rememebr to breath by smoking to much pot so be it. ill just die in my sleep. then i remember sitting up. turning sideways off my bed walking over to my bedroom door, touching the door handle turning it and opening the door. as i do i look backwards into my room and see my body still on my bed.. the instant i see my body i snap back into it and have that same MEGA SHOCK spring out of bed @ 200 miles an hour thing. i was so freaked out. this happend all in about 1 hour. very scare. but now im at the stage in life where i want to do it again. i wanna go further. i wanna fly =D.

also i just want to say about the person who wants to stop lucid dreaming.

ME TO. thats why i smoke so much POT. i smoke it before bed causethen i dont dream. i find if i wake up in themorning and have had some REALLY intense dream. like no other. my mood and general feeling all day is either screwed up from the dreams or effected in some way and i dont like it.
ashyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2007, 12:25 PM   #45
aznality

Quote:
Originally Posted by viginti tres View Post
After some time, a few years in fact of these projections I started to take control and at that time would leave my body to fly up and beyond sometimes circling the planets if I desired.
Have you ever tried going inside the planet?
Old 22-06-2007, 02:02 PM   #46
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

ladies and gents,
this came to me after messing with a walkie talkie and reading davids newsletter, in your average room you will find lots of electrical equipment and i read somewhere that the astral body is possible electromagnetic in nature, would it not make sense then that have things such as large speakers, computers and tv in your room would mess with your natural frequencies and prevent you for getting out of body?, i realised that i have 2 massive speakers above each end of my bed and a tv and my PC so creating a magnetic prison if you like, im going to move them out next time i meditate and see if i get any further, also this may affect dreams in some way. worth a think about. Also now i think about it monatomic elements are supposed to shy away from magnetic fields and can even move through glass jars if theres a field present so i read, and these elements supposidly are naturally in our bodies.

Old 23-06-2007, 03:54 AM   #47
ashyr
Inactive

yeah thats obviously obvious isnt it?
ashyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 01:49 PM   #48
niftygifter

Default BW Generator

Has anyone got this to work?
It downloads but sits there as it tries to install.

Nifty
niftygifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 02:33 PM   #49
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenight639 View Post
ladies and gents,
this came to me after messing with a walkie talkie and reading davids newsletter, in your average room you will find lots of electrical equipment and i read somewhere that the astral body is possible electromagnetic in nature, would it not make sense then that have things such as large speakers, computers and tv in your room would mess with your natural frequencies and prevent you for getting out of body?, i realised that i have 2 massive speakers above each end of my bed and a tv and my PC so creating a magnetic prison if you like, im going to move them out next time i meditate and see if i get any further, also this may affect dreams in some way. worth a think about. Also now i think about it monatomic elements are supposed to shy away from magnetic fields and can even move through glass jars if theres a field present so i read, and these elements supposidly are naturally in our bodies.
Hi there whitenight639,

Good point, whenever I meditate and try and astral fly, I am in my front room surround by 5 speakers & a massive sub woofer! I will try it in the dinning room away from the speakers!.............
Old 02-07-2007, 05:54 PM   #50
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyr View Post
yeah thats obviously obvious isnt it?
yes but not to us conditioned minds, never though about it before.

Old 08-07-2007, 02:59 AM   #51
macstrong

No such luck with the brainwave generator download...where are you getting the program? Thanks!
macstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:43 PM   #52
supermanny
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by macstrong View Post
No such luck with the brainwave generator download...where are you getting the program? Thanks!
Try one of these
http://www.********.com/files/?categ...or&uid=0&sort=
supermanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 06:04 PM   #53
yvonne

Thnx for all the download books guys!!
yvonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:21 AM   #54
strider
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by macstrong View Post
Try this.. should work.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3hmxmhemin1
strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:34 AM   #55
strider
Inactive

On the subject of astral projection, here's a good technique. Will take a while to master but worth the effort.

Absolutely know what your bedroom looks like from a good few different angles, memorize it completely until you're satisfied. (This may take longer than you might expect).

Upon waking up, in that in between waking and sleep state with your eyes shut begin to visualize your room as if you were hovering above and looking down on yourself, taking in every detail as much as possible until again you are satisfied. (Again this could take weeks, months even).

Then begin to move on looking around the room at all different angles, especially ones you might not be able to physically see. Feel the sensation of floating as much as possible, it will soon become very real. For me the sensation of floating eventually turned into a powerful magnetic force pushing me in any direction I wanted to go.

When you have mastered the basic steps of floating around your room, then you're free and safe to go off and explore.

I really haven't had the time lately to keep it up but I know it gets results if you apply yourself..

Last edited by strider; 10-09-2007 at 11:37 AM.
strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:29 PM   #56
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
On the subject of astral projection, here's a good technique. Will take a while to master but worth the effort.

Absolutely know what your bedroom looks like from a good few different angles, memorize it completely until you're satisfied. (This may take longer than you might expect).

Upon waking up, in that in between waking and sleep state with your eyes shut begin to visualize your room as if you were hovering above and looking down on yourself, taking in every detail as much as possible until again you are satisfied. (Again this could take weeks, months even).

Then begin to move on looking around the room at all different angles, especially ones you might not be able to physically see. Feel the sensation of floating as much as possible, it will soon become very real. For me the sensation of floating eventually turned into a powerful magnetic force pushing me in any direction I wanted to go.

When you have mastered the basic steps of floating around your room, then you're free and safe to go off and explore.

I really haven't had the time lately to keep it up but I know it gets results if you apply yourself..

I will try this, sounds good. I have lucid dreams and can fly at warp speeds, but when I am in the OBE state, it is somewhat challenging.
Old 27-10-2007, 07:38 PM   #57
ashra

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
I have lucid dreams and can fly at warp speeds, but when I am in the OBE state, it is somewhat challenging.

The first time I got into such a dreamstate was the best I ever experienced. It began with an infinite violet space. I could see myself as some kind of light being flying through this space. then flying swords attacked me from all directions. first slowly, then they became faster until it felt like flying with light speed. I moved so fast that I could avoid being hit by the swords.
right after that I flew (this time from my point of view) through black space flilled with green mist.
since then I had such experiences about 10 times, not to speak of my dreams that seem to be from anywhere out of this world.

the most fightening one ever was a few weeks ago. In the dream I was somewhere outside with my girlfriend. I lay on the ground and the told me, she would like to show me something. then she put her hands on my heart.
then I heard a 'zooooooooooom'like sound and the only thing I saw was extremely bright light flashing for about 1 second. What happend then was the second frightening thing I ever experienced (dying on a heavy load of magic mushroom was the ultimate). I lay in my bed and the whole room was filled with blue light. and I could look around me, although the room was actually totally dark. I heard awful screams around me. I got so frightened that I tried to scream. then I woke up.

one other time I 'dreamed' that I was a a room with a girl lying in a bed. she was dying. her soul tried to get hold of me. I took all energy to scream 'go into the light'. words cannot describe how i felt when this girl's soul somehow longed for me.

weirdest 'dream' ever for me is this one: I sit infront of a mirror and look into my own eyes. suddenly they morph into one single eye that is growing bigger,
just like a basketball. then again this zooooooooooom-sound and for about 1 or two seconds I saw something that I can only explain as it being my own soul.

these states are not real OBEs I think but they were very important to me.
I could write a book about all my different 'dreams'.
ashra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2007, 07:49 PM   #58
ashra

Concerning the Brainwave Generator or programs like this - I cannot really recommend them. only for doing a little experimentation. They definitely work. But I think it can be quite dangerous to mess with our brain frequencies by listening to binaural beats too often. After I tried the Lucid Dream preset I had no real lucid dream but dreamed very intense and could not fall into deep sleep the whole night. The next day I felt like shit.
I also tried a astral projection preset but after a few minutes I began to feel so freaky that I stopped.
ashra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2007, 08:58 PM   #59
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashra View Post
Concerning the Brainwave Generator or programs like this - I cannot really recommend them. only for doing a little experimentation. They definitely work. But I think it can be quite dangerous to mess with our brain frequencies by listening to binaural beats too often. After I tried the Lucid Dream preset I had no real lucid dream but dreamed very intense and could not fall into deep sleep the whole night. The next day I felt like shit.
I also tried a astral projection preset but after a few minutes I began to feel so freaky that I stopped.
What is astral projection preset?

Old 30-10-2007, 02:46 AM   #60
carlo
Inactive

Boring site!!!
carlo is offline   Reply With Quote