Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2011, 04:33 PM   #41
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 353 (180 Posts)
Default

The ''Mayan Calendar-Mar 9- Universal Underworld begins'' thread held a lot of promise when it was first started, and there seemed to be a lot happening in the external world that suggested things were happening. But it descended into a hand full of people kissing each others arses, talking about having headaches, feeling grumpy, not sleeping well, having weird dreams and being knocked for six by the energies, all this was taken as evidence that a 16 BILLION year cycle of evolution really was taking place, whilst at the same time not pointing towards anything that was happening in the world that would suggest monumental change was happening... and if anyone questioned anything they didn't understand or that didn't quite add up, or fit in with the whole Mayan calendar theory they we're called trolls and ignored?!?
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 04:38 PM   #42
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 353 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
I watched 4 hours of the vid explaining how Oct.28 was the end of the Mayan calendar...

It made a lot of sense 6 months ago....but now we are only 4 weeks away.......I don't see an "END" per say....It looks like we have WWIII and a lot of earthquake in the pipeline.....
It also looks like the Sun is about to get more and more unstable....
I don't see this happening and being over and done with anytime in the next month...

John Lash & some other people ,using star charts,came up with another end date...These people worked seperatly in different decades.......They say it's in 200 years....around 2208 AD.....[ i don;t buy it**....

My feeling is based on Edgar Cayce,McKenna's Time Wave Zero,and the Hopi Indians projections,and a few others...

Everything will fall apart over the next 15 months.....and it will take 20 or 30 years
to be "normal" again.....& by normal I mean low tech ,no big cities,no jet planes,...

but bearable.....
Agreed, it does seem like the world is heading for the worst global economic depression we have ever seen ...and the 2 world wars happened quite soon after the last 2 depressions... this really doesn't fit in with the 'Conscious co creation' we should be experiencing after the Mayan calendar finishes on October 28th
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #43
belch
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,909
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
Agreed, it does seem like the world is heading for the worst global economic depression we have ever seen ...and the 2 world wars happened quite soon after the last 2 depressions... this really doesn't fit in with the 'Conscious co creation' we should be experiencing after the Mayan calendar finishes on October 28th
The same force that drags us into depression will drag us out of it.

That force is "Greed" and it never fails.
belch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 05:01 PM   #44
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 353 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post
The fundamental concept at the heart of this theory, that of conscious co creation is flawed I think!!
I tend to agree...

According to Callemans theory / interpretation of the Mayan calendar once we reach October 28th we will have achieved conscious co creation. All the cycles will have ended, that means we will be co creating, and conscious that we are doing it.

So therefore everything after October 28th should be hunky dory, because we are all conscious, and know we are creating what we are personally and collectively experiencing, therefore no one would create bad circumstances would they?

So if we're not living in an earthly paradise very quickly after the end date, it was bollocks!
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 05:11 PM   #45
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post

So if we're not living in an earthly paradise very quickly after the end date, it was bollocks!
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 05:15 PM   #46
itsallinus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,588
Likes: 75 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
So therefore everything after October 28th should be hunky dory, because we are all conscious, and know we are creating what we are personally and collectively experiencing, therefore no one would create bad circumstances would they?

So if we're not living in an earthly paradise very quickly after the end date, it was bollocks!
For most this would be a shock and they wouldn't have a clue how to control it, thus a huge amount of fear could swell and the thoughts manifest from this could be 'destructive'. Learning how to think in a careful respectful and positive manner will take time and focus so the results might be confusion for many for who knows how long.

We don't know what will happen after the end date so saying 'well if this does not happen then it must be bollocks' is being closed minded. Allow for possibility and doors may open for you that you weren't even aware existed.
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 05:18 PM   #47
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
For most this would be a shock and they wouldn't have a clue how to control it, thus a huge amount of fear could swell and the thoughts manifest from this could be 'destructive'. Learning how to think in a careful respectful and positive manner will take time and focus so the results might be confusion for many for who knows how long.

We don't know what will happen after the end date so saying 'well if this does not happen then it must be bollocks' is being closed minded. Allow for possibility and doors may open for you that you weren't even aware existed.
+1

sadly this thread was started as a way for people to vent about the other thread rather than trying to understand the mayan calendar. most here already believe its bullshit and aren't going to change their mind no matter what's dangled in front of them. God himself could give them proof of it and they'd still think it was bullshit.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 05:26 PM   #48
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 353 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinoxboy View Post

I don't know what happened yesterday, on "the other thread", and I suspect that some posts may have been removed. I think that would be a shame, as would people feeling that they cannot speak their mind, without fear of censorship or punishment. These forums have the potential to be a melting pot of ideas and perspectives, to the benefit of us all. We all have our part to play in this grand adventure, and sometimes it involves getting others to ask whether they are talking Truth or just love the sound of their own voice.

Love
It was made clear very early on in that thread that it wasn't a discussion thread. and it wasn't a place to question the validity of the Mayan calendar, and that was fully backed up and enforced.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 05:30 PM   #49
itsallinus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,588
Likes: 75 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
+1

sadly this thread was started as a way for people to vent about the other thread rather than trying to understand the mayan calendar. most here already believe its bullshit and aren't going to change their mind no matter what's dangled in front of them. God himself could give them proof of it and they'd still think it was bullshit.
I was thinking earlier today that some people are being slapped in the face with a giant fish but continue to repeat 'there is no fish, there is no fish' with innocence in their eyes. Not directing this at anyone on this thread but I had many mental blocks that suddenly lifted and I could see more, then more etc.. Like when learning something new, I struggle to grasp a concept (for example) and at times feel like I am further from understanding it than to begin with, then something clicks and its strangely very easy to understand.

A better example is from 'They Live' when he puts on the sunglasses and sees the programming, takes em off and back to ahem..'reality'
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 05:35 PM   #50
itsallinus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,588
Likes: 75 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
It was made clear very early on in that thread that it wasn't a discussion thread. and it wasn't a place to question the validity of the Mayan calendar, and that was fully backed up and enforced.
It's a thread for discussing the mayan calender and the evolution of consciousness not a thread for discussing it's validity as such nor a hub for providing proof. Any info that may be related is also welcome there but with it being a large thread other related topics are better served in threads of their own don't ya think?
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 05:40 PM   #51
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
I was thinking earlier today that some people are being slapped in the face with a giant fish but continue to repeat 'there is no fish, there is no fish' with innocence in their eyes. Not directing this at anyone on this thread but I had many mental blocks that suddenly lifted and I could see more, then more etc.. Like when learning something new, I struggle to grasp a concept (for example) and at times feel like I am further from understanding it than to begin with, then something clicks and its strangely very easy to understand.

A better example is from 'They Live' when he puts on the sunglasses and sees the programming, takes em off and back to ahem..'reality'
Yes, you either intuitively feel these things or you don't, it has very little to do with "understanding", which is purely of the mind and the mind is limited. I don't need proof the mayan calendar is legit because I feel it is. It's about personal awakenings, and those don't happen with questions, they happen with experience. You can't prove spirits exist, so why are people looking for proof of something from that "realm"?

The mind can never understand something it is unwilling to accept, no matter how many questions are asked. I think some people are genuinely confused and looking to understand the calendar, but sadly, it doesn't work that way so therefore, they will never be satisfied because everything is MIND for them and the mind is the last thing needed to evolve into higher dimensions...which is why I'm glad the mods stopped the trainwreck before it got worse.

And some are just trolls.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"

Last edited by ambler1980; 30-09-2011 at 05:42 PM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 05:55 PM   #52
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 353 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
Yes, you either intuitively feel these things or you don't, it has very little to do with "understanding", which is purely of the mind and the mind is limited. I don't need proof the mayan calendar is legit because I feel it is. It's about personal awakenings, and those don't happen with questions, they happen with experience. You can't prove spirits exist, so why are people looking for proof of something from that "realm"?

The mind can never understand something it is unwilling to accept, no matter how many questions are asked. I think some people are genuinely confused and looking to understand the calendar, but sadly, it doesn't work that way so therefore, they will never be satisfied because everything is MIND for them and the mind is the last thing needed to evolve into higher dimensions...which is why I'm glad the mods stopped the trainwreck before it got worse.

And some are just trolls.
I've said numerous times that I think an awakening is happening, that consciousness is evolving. I've been interested in consciousness expansion, meditation, nature of reality, amongst many many other topics all of my life, i just don't think the Mayan calendar and how it describes a definite, predefined process with specific outcomes at specific times makes any sense to me.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 06:03 PM   #53
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
I've said numerous times that I think an awakening is happening, that consciousness is evolving. I've been interested in consciousness expansion, meditation, nature of reality, amongst many many other topics all of my life, i just don't think the Mayan calendar and how it describes a definite, predefined process with specific outcomes at specific times makes any sense to me.
The calendar is a man made thing and man makes predictions and they almost never come true....therefore you're focusing on the wrong thing. The calendar was created as a way of processing the energy. Things have happened in the past that perfectly falls in line with these shifts. So of course people think it's predicting the future, which is not what it does.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"

Last edited by ambler1980; 30-09-2011 at 06:04 PM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 06:06 PM   #54
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 353 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
The calendar is a man made thing and man makes predictions and they almost never come true....therefore you're focusing on the wrong thing.
What do you think i'm focusing on?
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 06:08 PM   #55
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 353 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
The calendar is a man made thing and man makes predictions and they almost never come true....therefore you're focusing on the wrong thing. The calendar was created as a way of processing the energy. Things have happened in the past that perfectly falls in line with these shifts. So of course people think it's predicting the future, which is not what it does.
What do you mean by 'processing the energy' ?
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 06:08 PM   #56
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
What do you think i'm focusing on?
you said the calendar predicts specific outcomes at specific times and it does not do that, man does that (to satisfy his own curiosity).
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 06:09 PM   #57
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
What do you mean by 'processing the energy' ?
having it "make sense" in our 3D worldview.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 06:33 PM   #58
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 353 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
having it "make sense" in our 3D worldview.
how does the calendar 'process' the energy?
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #59
cafe beelzebub
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,112
Likes: 353 (180 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
you said the calendar predicts specific outcomes at specific times and it does not do that, man does that (to satisfy his own curiosity).
Going by the information that was supplied on the other thread (the pictures below) ...we have the Mayan pyramid which represents the information given on the 2 pictures below that, so the pryamid is kind of a chart to how consciousness would evolve, do you know when the pyramids were built? (i'm not aware of when they were built) if they were build say 5000 years ago, before the start of the 7th underworld or the planetary cycle, then the pyramid is mapping events which haven't happened yet, which is kind of predicting what what will happen in the future?

So as the 7th 8th and 9th waves were yet to begin when the pyramids were built they're essentially mapping the future or predicting that 'Power' 'Ethics' and 'Conscious Co creation' will happen at specific point in time.

Or is this all the interpretations of man? Calleman and Lungold?





cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 07:01 PM   #60
measle_weasel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,804
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I dont feel calleman is correct. I ranted a bit on the other thread after the fifth night was over and absolutely nothing of planetary consequence happened. I was not surprised really; other fifth night events touted to be a function of that particular fifth night included more notable events like WWII, 100k year ice ages, global extinctions, and quarter billion (billion with a B) year meteor bombardments with literally planet melting ferocity.

And Im just not buying that the US getting a minor downgrade from 1 of 3 credit agencies qualifies as the hardcore destruction supposedly manifested each fifth night. And I DO realize the softening of the destruction that is witnessed as fifth nights pass, but Im still not buying it.

I think there is more than just "something" to the Mayan calendar, I think its something significant as well. But I question calleman and his western interpretation of how it all plays out, and his revised dates.

One thing that nags at me about his revisions: has any actual MAYAN confirmed his date revisions?

Honestly it feels to me that we still have another 5 months till the original start of the 9th wave. All thats happened this year seems like an exercise in ethics and how fucked up society is because of corruption. Not like thats new, but more people are getting it.
__________________
"Words have the power to both destroy, and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world" -Buddha
"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way" -Gandhi

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?

Last edited by measle_weasel; 30-09-2011 at 07:08 PM.
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:30 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.