Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 30-09-2011, 09:47 AM   #21
exford
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
Where is the unity consciousness that supposedly should happen? Ok, there is still a few days left to October 28. I was hoping for at least a seed of unity consciousness to happen. There will be unity consciousness, at the very least through technology when we plug into a global AI cloud. That will take several decades into the future for it to happen unless extraterrestrial technology already exists, or through human secret technologies created by the shadow powers. I'm starting to get impatient.
Unity Consiousness is another myth within the myth, if you like! Akin to accepting Jesus into you're life and living in a Christian eutopia.

Last edited by exford; 30-09-2011 at 09:47 AM.
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 09:58 AM   #22
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post
eutopia.
Wey hey! someone who knows the correct spelling of Eutopia for the right context! I'm impressed.
So many times I've written Eutopia and people have asked me if I mean Utopia or they've thought I was talking about the European Union. lol
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 10:14 AM   #23
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
ok this is my current view on the whole thing and my mind has been constantly been changing but for the first time I am seriously skeptical.

The end of the mayan calendar relates to the line up of the Sun with the centre of the galaxy as viewed from Earth. Such a line up does not necessarily mean anything is going to happen, they're just celebrating it by ending their calendar at that time. They obviously knew where the centre of the milky way was.

My recent decision has been that nothing will happen, there wont be any mass awakening and no mass ascension even though I wish there was going to be. Chances are they were hoping their descendants would just celebrate that day.

I feel that it's all just a fairy tale, a "hope" that's been developed by people who are desperate for change and who don't want to accept that change isn't going to happen without serious hard work, so they've latched onto the Mayan calendar and created their own version of the biblical book of revelation where in the last chapter someone or something somehow comes along and everything is suddenly alright and the bad guys get their come uppance. It's playing out like a Disney Movie.

If any awakening happens, if any ascension happens IMO it's going to be on an individual basis and those people are going to have had to work hard for it.

The end of the calendar is being treated as some kind of "miracle day" where everything changes. (yes, a torchwood reference, lol) but I really believe now it's just another day like any other.

If it does turn out to be all it's hyped up to be then I wont kick myself for taking this current stance, I'll be extremely glad and happy I was wrong to take it.
For the first time I look to the end date with skeptical eyes.

I
very good post neutrino.This is the last chance for humanity,i am willing to put work to get into 5D.I don't think people who are not aware of this will make it.Here are the chances
1.we all go into 5D
2.aware people go into 5D
3.a tiny portion goes to 5d
4.5D what?

I hope it's 1 or 2
Old 30-09-2011, 10:31 AM   #24
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal1stparty View Post
boy has this been they year of "dudeitsnotendinginfucking2012itsgoingtobeoverNOWim eanNOWimeanNOWshit........."
Hasn't it just!
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 10:45 AM   #25
exford
Banned

I would like to add that self proclaimed EXPERTS are welcome on here too....

Last edited by scottishryan; 30-09-2011 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Baiting if forbidden - You still follow forum rules!
Old 30-09-2011, 10:52 AM   #26
neutrino
Inactive

Perhaps the awakening that people these days are experiencing is less to do with any 9th wave or spiritual energy influx and more to do with the fact information is now more abundant and more accessible than any previous time in history.
People who are currently awake are trying to wake others up, they're sharing information and discussing things with people who have probably never thought about anything beyond going to work and paying bills.
So instead of praising some 2011 or 2012 ascension process that may not even exist let's start looking closer to home and praising the efforts of ourselves.

More available information means more awakening people. Why is it necessarily some outside spiritual energy doing the awakening?

Last edited by neutrino; 30-09-2011 at 10:54 AM.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 11:00 AM   #27
exford
Banned

Quote:
Perhaps the awakening that people these days are experiencing is less to do with any 9th wave or spiritual energy influx and more to do with the fact information is now more abundant and more accessible than any previous time in history.
People who are currently awake are trying to wake others up, they're sharing information and discussing things with people who have probably never thought about anything beyond going to work and paying bills.
So instead of praising some 2011 or 2012 ascension process that may not even exist let's start looking closer to home and praising the efforts of ourselves.

More available information means more awakening people. Why is it necessarily some outside spiritual energy doing the awakening?
The sad truth is; more information equalls more confusion for those without the ability to process it in a coherent and systematic manner!

All too easily... fact and fiction are blended in a rich tapestry which most find appealing and are unable to discern one from the other!
Old 30-09-2011, 11:40 AM   #28
exford
Banned

Quote:
Wey hey! someone who knows the correct spelling of Eutopia for the right context! I'm impressed.
So many times I've written Eutopia and people have asked me if I mean Utopia or they've thought I was talking about the European Union. lol
Old 30-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #29
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Another end date! Fookin' ay.
I'll second that fookin' ayyyyyyyyyy

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 30-09-2011 at 12:00 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #30
anders lindman

Quote:
Unity Consiousness is another myth within the myth, if you like! Akin to accepting Jesus into you're life and living in a Christian eutopia.
I'm not so sure. I see even the Internet as a start of unity consciousness. Compare the communications in the world today with how it was 1000 years ago.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 12:18 PM   #31
exford
Banned

Quote:
I'm not so sure. I see even the Internet as a start of unity consciousness. Compare the communications in the world today with how it was 1000 years ago.
Please define unity conciousness?
Old 30-09-2011, 12:24 PM   #32
lauren_almighty
Banned

So what I have come to understand is that there will be a global awakening because consciousness is changing. Is this right?

I am confused about this because the impression I got from the other thread was that it was just exclusive to people like them. It seemed to be implied that if you're not open to the idea of it happening then it won't happen to you.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 12:34 PM   #33
rakkoo

I think we might be heading into a new light, or maybe seeings things in a new light?

"If Imagination creates Reality and I walk in the direction of my image, then I will predict my future"
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 12:58 PM   #34
anders lindman

Quote:
Please define unity conciousness?
Unity consciousness is akin to ze New World Order!!! Just kidding. A more serious definition is that unity consciousness is the absence of false separations.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 01:17 PM   #35
saty

Quote:
Unity consciousness is akin to ze New World Order!!! Just kidding. A more serious definition is that unity consciousness is the absence of false separations.
Oneness!
Old 30-09-2011, 02:29 PM   #36
equinoxboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
Oneness!
Wholeness. Holiness.

I think it is a shame that Lauren Almighty got the impression that the posters on "the other thread" believe that changes in consciousness are only open to people who all think the same as them. That sounds a lot like the way information and power has been jealously guarded by the few, at the expense of the many.

Individual and collective evolution are not bound to any calender. October 28th is just a day. The many people who have pointed out that "The Date of the Rapture" predictions are flawed are absolutely right. In any endeavour, if we focus only on the destination, we will miss out on all the pieces we need to pick up on the way and will arrive to find that it is not much different to the way things were before. I cringe when I read threads where a bold prediction is made, the date passes and the predictor fills their next posts with future dates. If I say, "Tomorrow, you will die", one day it will come to pass but I won't be right.

I have found the Mayan 9th Wave forecast to be an interesting tool with which to compare my own experiences. The community which has formed around the thread has been of much greater value to me, though, as it has brought together many different perspectives and personalities. For me, the value is in the people who post there.

I don't know what happened yesterday, on "the other thread", and I suspect that some posts may have been removed. I think that would be a shame, as would people feeling that they cannot speak their mind, without fear of censorship or punishment. These forums have the potential to be a melting pot of ideas and perspectives, to the benefit of us all. We all have our part to play in this grand adventure, and sometimes it involves getting others to ask whether they are talking Truth or just love the sound of their own voice.

Love
equinoxboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 02:53 PM   #37
micklemus
Banned

Quote:
ok this is my current view on the whole thing and my mind has been constantly been changing but for the first time I am seriously skeptical.

The end of the mayan calendar relates to the line up of the Sun with the centre of the galaxy as viewed from Earth. Such a line up does not necessarily mean anything is going to happen, they're just celebrating it by ending their calendar at that time. They obviously knew where the centre of the milky way was.

My recent decision has been that nothing will happen, there wont be any mass awakening and no mass ascension even though I wish there was going to be. Chances are they were hoping their descendants would just celebrate that day.

I feel that it's all just a fairy tale, a "hope" that's been developed by people who are desperate for change and who don't want to accept that change isn't going to happen without serious hard work, so they've latched onto the Mayan calendar and created their own version of the biblical book of revelation where in the last chapter someone or something somehow comes along and everything is suddenly alright and the bad guys get their come uppance. It's playing out like a Disney Movie.

If any awakening happens, if any ascension happens IMO it's going to be on an individual basis and those people are going to have had to work hard for it.

The end of the calendar is being treated as some kind of "miracle day" where everything changes. (yes, a torchwood reference, lol) but I really believe now it's just another day like any other.

If it does turn out to be all it's hyped up to be then I wont kick myself for taking this current stance, I'll be extremely glad and happy I was wrong to take it.
For the first time I look to the end date with skeptical eyes.

A lot of people seem to think mass awakenings are happening now but are they? sure we're seeing a lot of protests and "rebels" trying to take down their governments but these things have happened numerous times throughout history, the world has seen civil wars before and public unrest, it's just that today we get to see them all on the TV from anywhere in the world within minutes of these things breaking out.

Every time someone predicts something and says something is going to happen it's like a joke, I get all excited waiting for the punchline and there isn't one!
The mayan end date is just another joke which will probably have no punchline like all the times before.

There was a time not long ago where all you'd hear about was 28th Oct 2011 or Dec 21st 2012 and then as the time got nearer people seemed to start covering their backs by pushing to date forward to something like 2016. One minute people are saying 2012 will be a sudden shift and everyone wakes up and then now you've got people saying the awakening will be a gradual process.
As someone mentioned previously, how long do you wait until you accept that nothing has changed and nothing is changing? anything that happens following the calendars end will be attributed to the calendar.

At the very last minute of the Mayan calendar I've become an "I'll believe it when I see it" person.
There have been SO many recent posts across this forum where I have despaired at the mental vacancy, but not the above. Thank you for your voice of reason.

micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 03:50 PM   #38
cathar
Banned

Quote:

@ newt...good post

If people in the northern hemisphere start dying of Fukishima radiation in large numbers & deformed babies start being born people WILL start waking up.....There is nothing like looking death in the face to make a person start re-arranging his/her priorities.

When the Black Death happened in the mid 13 hundreds things changed....
but I was not there so I can say how great the change was.....

We are for certain going to see a depression of huge proportion....and a lot of

predictions are saying we will see the end of the Catholic Church...and possible Christianity itself.....I'm OK with that.....
Warped religions of every imiginable stripe are a weight dragging people down into a narrow focus..a pit that many never awaken from.....

Personally the Gnostic viewpoint is my path.....
http://www.metahistory.org
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #39
cafe beelzebub

I watched all the Ian Lungolds videos in about 2007 / 8 and thought it sounded really good, i really bought into it, and when the supposed start of the final cycle, the '9th wave' coincided with the earthquake in Japan there seemed to be a lot in it. There seemed to be a lot happening, what with the uprisings and so on, but as the months went by i was less and less convinced by it.

The end of the evolution of consciousness, a process that has been 16 billion years in the making, is due to end in 30 days and we still live in utter chaos as a species... Ian lungold said there would be incredible transformation happening... well, nothing has happened which makes me think the whole thing is bullshit.

Everything is changing, all the time. I do think there is an awakening happening, we are consciously evolving, but for us to radically change how we live together as a species may take years, I might see transformation in my life time but the mayan calendar would have had nothing to do with it, because it's supposed time frame was from 16 billion years ago til, 28th october 2011.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 04:25 PM   #40
belch
Inactive

"When the Black Death happened in the mid 13 hundreds things changed....
but I was not there so I can say how great the change was....."

Slow.

Oh and plague is still around, its just supressed.

Things do not completely change, they just elongate and evolve to a more modern version of things.
Its the same with Consciousness. As some become more Conscious others become less, And then there is the middle ground.
Those at the head pull those at the tail, It goes all the way down the line and it elongates and evolves. The tip of the tail is heavy and stays in the past and the mid tries to pull the the past to the present, it elongates it and at the same time it evolves into the newer version, The present is looking to the future and dragging along all that is behind it. The future is drive and pulls the train along. The future is a compulsion of life.

Evolution or something.

Last edited by belch; 30-09-2011 at 04:27 PM.
belch is offline   Reply With Quote