Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 17-06-2015, 08:12 PM   #1441
lforgone
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by artardfiesta View Post
protect yourself by keeping organite on you and wearing a copper bracelet.

I use to think this advice was ridiculous but as I have gone further in this journey I realized they really do help.

also healers are very important to keep negative entities of you.

last stay away from activities that lower your vibrations. it will take awhile to figure out what lowers your vibration, but it is part of the prep work. over the last year I stopped drinking, drugs, sleeping around, I eat vegetarian 90% of the time. buy organic. The changes will be different for everyone, but as I said it is a process.
Def a +1 on the orgonite, i wear mine constantly and have found its good for all negative stuff, does what it says on the tin
lforgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 09:19 PM   #1442
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lforgone View Post
Def a +1 on the orgonite, i wear mine constantly and have found its good for all negative stuff, does what it says on the tin
i dont see it, ithink its more a subconscious focus that does it when you wear it but , hey i guess if it helps it helps. I just dont think our divine spirits are so weak we needs orgone or stones. I prefer to think thats you tricking your mind into an idea that allows more of your divine self through. You simply dont realize it. Like i said , if it helps it helps.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 02:54 AM   #1443
lester1

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
well i had some interesting visions and then ended the attacks. one vision was of me being accepted into a higher consciousness realm , then a vision of the veil being opened before my eyes where i discerned a being. all beings really, then a vision of something we refer to as god and instructions to start surrendering everything in my experience to that and unload my experience from it and then,,no more attacks at all. and whats more is if they are getting pummeled by it i dont feel that either.and like i have massive stresses in life and they arent even bugging me or gaining control as stress.
so i guess you could say amazingly well , all things considered?
even used the elevation to help my neighbors wife have a constant injection of super powerful good energy; the guy has been cheating on her for years and her lifes kinda shitty too. lots of crap but we have a strong connection so i used it to help elevate her energy. of course it cant continue but whatever.

the big vision was when i realized this was a relationship from childhood i missed and never realized it, like the most important aspect of my child self was back in that relationship with god or the divine or whatever you want to call it. all i can say is its just happiness.
Good to hear you're doing great.
Thanks for the help you're given me in this thread, in my thread and in the private messages too. Keep up the good work.
lester1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 09:04 PM   #1444
verndewd
Banned

interesting admission from a black magic user, the person attacked another person by summoning demonic energy and got into a serious accident afterwards. The person now wants to get back into the light, a reasonable thing. thats what you do when you realize the power of god.if the person makes it back fully they will have incredible insight.
Old 07-07-2015, 10:54 PM   #1445
verndewd
Banned

and apparently these accidents continue and get worse. the person said he/shes tired of them continuing and each one getting worse.
Old 26-07-2015, 10:50 PM   #1446
verndewd
Banned

recently met a young woman on the social site 'experience project'. She enquired about techniques to get away from having made the mistake of using black magic one time, because she stated she was having increasingly bad accidents. having 4 years experience as a guinea pig for these types i decided to lend my knowledge to her. The very next day we talked and she said shed been attacked that night and remote viewed the person responsible, she said it was so bad that she wound up sleeping almost all of the next day. when she was being attacked her mom recognized the symptoms and suggested she goto a nearby church, which she could barely do. upon getting there she said the energy depleted by half.
She wondered if I had been the one to do so, to use black magic against her, i said no it was likely that it was the person attacking me. So i told her i would shield her from then on, a few weeks passed and no more issues.
Any more because of the level of knowledge and realization about these , i don't get anything but mild dizziness which ALWAYS ends with me getting a sense of smelling blood and feeling someone else's head trauma. For this young woman who is far less practiced in surrender to god it debilitated her like it did to me for over 3 years. complete energy drain , stabbing pains , feeling heart palpitations that don't show up on heart monitors. a feeling of dying, extreme pressures in the chakras and in the head. imagine trying to survive college and generally life while having this as a constant. and there are more symptoms, more ways of describing it. at this point I've counseled people around the world, mostly india and the isa, and in every case where they put my knowledge into practice they over come it.

These gurus talk about enlightenment and ego death but i don't see the truth in them or religion. What is true is the practice of surrendering your thoughts attitudes and emotions to divine love/god, will make every massive self growth change probable in your life and elevate your perception of life. as an added benny anyone using bad energy against you gets to pay a high price.
Old 26-08-2015, 10:10 PM   #1447
verndewd
Banned

In the end the black magic user only makes a person stronger in their capacity to surrender themselves to the flow of divine love through them. Its the only defense. In the end a love and ability to embrace even the conditioned human for their good qualities is the result. The immense increase in the beauty of perception from love is amazing. its difficult because the conditioned mind wants everything easy but nothing is easy.

when i was a kid i had this overwhelming sense of love for everyone, i was maybe 5 years old. Through the years the worlds choice of the profane over the sacred conditioned that to a lifeless state but thanks to these trials its alive and well again, I am within arms reach of being completely restored because of this and having absolutely no grievance against anyone in this world. just a wary and wise sense of self protection.

unfortunately for an acquaintance and five other victims of bruno's coven, they haven't reached that state and required what i call 'shielding"

This has progressed just as the vision revealed it would when i was kundalini activated and these attacks began 5 years ago. I saw my childhood joy within reach in a vision.

Last edited by verndewd; 26-08-2015 at 10:11 PM.
Old 15-10-2015, 03:22 PM   #1448
elshaper
Inactive

Believe it or not, there is a good side to being psychically attacked after all. :O
Listen between 10 mins - 20 mins.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/discove...-illumined-one

I am glad to know which side I am on. They let me know that they don't like me.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 06:03 PM   #1449
elshaper
Inactive

Listen from 1'08 for 2-3 mins.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/discove...ned-one-part-2

elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2015, 05:44 AM   #1450
fishonwheels

Smile Magical Golden Dawn

http://www.mojan.com/content/healing-psychic-attacks
http://www.mojan.com/content/psychic-attack-protection/

Brother A.A. nailed it.

Last edited by lobuk; 27-10-2015 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Fixed/Updated broken link for you. ;)
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 09:29 PM   #1451
haensel

The most important and prevalent symptom of negative energy directed at you, is when your heart beat increases in frequency and intensity. When
this happens it is time to increase the Light through your body and around your being, to stand strong in Love and courage. You can also ask the Universe
to place divine Light protection around you, and reverse Light protection around who- or whatever is targeting you.

Last edited by haensel; 29-10-2015 at 09:30 PM.
haensel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 09:44 PM   #1452
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by haensel View Post
The most important and prevalent symptom of negative energy directed at you, is when your heart beat increases in frequency and intensity. When
this happens it is time to increase the Light through your body and around your being, to stand strong in Love and courage. You can also ask the Universe
to place divine Light protection around you, and reverse Light protection around who- or whatever is targeting you.
Someone told me to visualise a candle in my heart and if ever I felt threatened then I was to visualize that candle burning bright as to cast out any dark shadows.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 10:02 PM   #1453
haensel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
Someone told me to visualise a candle in my heart and if ever I felt threatened then I was to visualize that candle burning bright as to cast out any dark shadows.
Personally I would visualize a blinding bright star in my chest, that melts away all darkness in the wide vicinity, no need to be
humble with your energy. What also can help, is to focus on someone you love deeply, to focus on your Love for them, and let
that Love burst from your heart like an expanding ball.

Last edited by haensel; 29-10-2015 at 10:09 PM.
Old 29-10-2015, 10:05 PM   #1454
getagrip
Inactive

What's your thoughts on the lords prayer? I was told by the same person ( who is in no way religious) That there is protection in those words.
Old 29-10-2015, 10:16 PM   #1455
haensel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
What's your thoughts on the lords prayer? I was told by the same person ( who is in no way religious) That there is protection in those words.
Well, the Angels are strong, and if you call them they might come to help you, or they might not. I don't know what rules
govern the Angelic world. If you're being attacked by one of their enemies, they might come I guess. Personally I prefer to
place my faith in the Light, that is where I belong.

Last edited by haensel; 29-10-2015 at 10:18 PM.
Old 29-10-2015, 10:20 PM   #1456
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by haensel View Post
Well, the Angels are strong, and if you call them they might come to help you, or they might not. I don't know what rules
govern the Angelic world. If you're being attacked by one of their enemies, they might come I guess.
Ok, Fair enough.

The candle suggestion was made to my friend by, Archangel Michael. I'm not sure where the suggestion of the lords prayer came from. Maybe the same source, I don't know, I will have to ask.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:32 PM   #1457
fishonwheels

Lightbulb Brilliant

https://tasara.wordpress.com/2013/05...sychic-attack/

I might as well have written this myself. Well, some parts of it.
Old 10-11-2015, 11:23 PM   #1458
fishonwheels

Thumbs up Not bad,

http://www.mit.edu/~rei/spir-help.html

but the solution calls for surrendering to Jesus which may or may not be your thing.

Quote:
When I say "Pray for your attacker (only if safe)" I mean the following. It is possible for negative energy to attack through a prayer connection. If you feel vulnerable and unprepared to deal with a powerful attack, think about the other person as little as possible. Instead, focus on God. When you are firmly focused on God's goodness and love, then you may ask God to bless the other person, or if you are able, briefly think of the other person and allow God's love to flow to that person. Do not mentally dwell on the troubled person without first focusing on God.
I brought this up myself on the "ppl that act on emotions" thread, about not even doing the new age thing of sending "love" to someone who requests it because doing so opens you up to them. As for connecting to God and asking God to help the person instead, I imagine it's equally helpful to manifest connection to your own notion of divinity, and if you don't believe in God, perhaps just just try create the most loving feeling you can, perahasp to music you love, a thing, a place, etc. Try not to do curse spells like I have lol.

Last edited by fishonwheels; 10-11-2015 at 11:34 PM.
Old 14-11-2015, 03:58 PM   #1459
anonamongstmany

I was under psychic attack for several months this year causing constant pain in my 3rd eye region and headaches and increased migraines. The person doing it was a manager who was trying to force me into work extra hours and change work location. She is a bully and has been bullying many of my friends. I couldn't understand what was wrong with my head until one morning I just got it - I realised what it was. I was at work at the time and as I had this thought the phone rang and it was that manager. She was shocked to hear my voice as she hadn't meant to call me and didn't seem to know what to say. she was all flustered. Well from that point onwards, no more pains in the 3rd eye. I tried to send out a strong message to her to keep a way from me and to block her. I've now been moved and I am working somewhere out of her reach.
anonamongstmany is offline   Reply With Quote