Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 12-02-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
hagbard_celine

Default "Operation Moshtarek"

See: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...n-leaders.html

Imagine a week before D-Day Winston Churchill comes on national BBC radio and says: "Wish our forces all the best luck for the invasion of Europe next week, and don't tell any Germans you know."

Do the media think we're stupid? Maybe they do. It could be connected to the "Cult of the Solider" that I've written about before. Maybe they expect us to fall gibbering to the floor in fits of religious ecstasy in front of the Cult's altar. Questions about military strategy and why the forces would sacrfice the element of surprise so absurdly might enter our head and be surpressed because "It's the domain on the high-priests! The general and marshalls of... swoon!... the military!"

This leads me to wonder if this whole new offensive against the Taliban is just a publicity stunt of some kind.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:45 PM   #2
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
See: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...n-leaders.html

Imagine a week before D-Day Winston Churchill comes on national BBC radio and says: "Wish our forces all the best luck for the invasion of Europe next week, and don't tell any Germans you know."

Do the media think we're stupid? Maybe they do. It could be connected to the "Cult of the Solider" that I've written about before. Maybe they expect us to fall gibbering to the floor in fits of religious ecstasy in front of the Cult's altar. Questions about military strategy and why the forces would sacrfice the element of surprise so absurdly might enter our head and be surpressed because "It's the domain on the high-priests! The general and marshalls of... swoon!... the military!"

This leads me to wonder if this whole new offensive against the Taliban is just a publicity stunt of some kind.

How ya doing m8??

Yes a strange one all this PR. Bet the troops are really pissed off that the Taliban know more of the operational plans than they do !!!

Cant fathom it out unless its a diversion of some sorts. Like the msm said that area will now be infested with a variety of IEDS , and if the Taliban had any sense they would fuck off and come back another day, not rocket science is it
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:02 PM   #3
hagbard_celine

Hi EM. I'm not bad, mate. Are you?

I suspect this may be down to the terrible PR problem the govt has over the war. I suspect there are many more deaths than the govt are saying. This is because of the number of forces fatalities who pass through my hospital. The govt can't go back on its commitment to the UNICAL pipeline, but the public want the troops brought home. Solution? They do a media-spin operation like they do for everything else!

Old 12-02-2010, 10:13 PM   #4
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Hi EM. I'm not bad, mate. Are you?

I suspect this may be down to the terrible PR problem the govt has over the war. I suspect there are many more deaths than the govt are saying. This is because of the number of forces fatalities who pass through my hospital. The govt can't go back on its commitment to the UNICAL pipeline, but the public want the troops brought home. Solution? They do a media-spin operation like they do for everything else!
Imo they should bring the lads home. They are all ready talking to certain elements in Afghan so everybody who has died, on both sides...it has been a complete waste of time

Any way hows the cider drinking ??
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2010, 02:30 PM   #5
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
Imo they should bring the lads home. They are all ready talking to certain elements in Afghan so everybody who has died, on both sides...it has been a complete waste of time

Any way hows the cider drinking ??
I'm down to 5 ciders a day... and another 5 in the evening and another 5 at night. I'm almost ready to drink with you West Country boys!

Yes, they should bring all the troops home now and keep them here until thyey're needed for their legitimate role. As I've said elsewhere, there's nothing immoral about a country having armed forces; so long as those forces are only used to defend that country, its people and its assets against armed assault. See: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26466