Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 26-07-2015, 06:22 AM   #1
Cryptoverse

Default Targeted-Individuals.net ~ 21st Century Targeting

I bought a brand new domain this month I plan on doing major work on in the coming years. A Targeted Individual website. Reason why I decided to do this is most TIs are very against the idea of Extraterrestrials in any way(through mind control or normal societal ignorance), also all TI organizations shun any source that says ETs are involved in their case, even if it is benevolent ETs helping them, and humans doing the targeting(like in my case)....

So to compartmentalize my knowledge into a website that I do not really mention the ET reality, I started this website.

I will be updating this thread with articles I write there from time to time, so if you are interested in this subject or are a TI maybe keep up with this thread

My first article on this website is about v2k aka Microwave Hearing aka Electronic Telepathy:

Full Article:
Quote:
Microwave Hearing aka v2k Used on Targeted Individuals (TI's)

I will be writing more about this in the future, however I wanted to provide a little evidence for TI's who have family that do not believe them or may be on the fence.

Microwave hearing has the ability to beam voices into the mind of a human being. It has been public science since the 1960's.

Here is a snip from the microwave hearing wikipedia page:

Microwave Auditory Effect
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation, spoken words) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. These induced sounds are not audible to other people nearby. The microwave auditory effect was later discovered to be inducible with shorter-wavelength portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. During the Cold War era, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish[1] information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect.

The wikipedia page does have a "Conspiracy" section where it denies a conspiracy involved with this, but the fact remains to those not in the know, the technology exists to beam a voice into someone's mind. The US military is well aware of this, and has been using microwave hearing to discredit TI's, as well as covert suggestion for operatives for several decades. They also use it to threaten. intimidate, and harass targets. Also occasionally used to contact people in a covert and untracable fashion to get them to do actions the shadow government desires.

Dr Robert Duncan's book Project Soulcatcher Voll II page 85:
"I worked for Microsoft and other large software companies. My handlers told me through the microwave hearing effect if I did not put a backdoor into their databases and operating systems that they would kill my family. I went to homeland security and the FBI, but they didn't care. They just said I was crazy. I never did it and my family was never killed."
-Interview with a Corporate Spy

I emphasize to targeted individuals who are spoken to with electronic telepathy, it does not take an implant for such things...

Microwave hearing is not the only way v2k can be done. CIA whistleblower Dr. Robert Duncan, who worked on these technologies in black projects, notes at least 4 different ways to beam a voice into someone's mind.

The biggest reason the black ops sources speak with electronic telepathy aka v2k to TI's is to get them diagnosed as schizophrenic, or to make people think they are schizophrenic. Every targeted individual is involved in a war against their credibility. More on this in the future...

Update: Here is a link to a paper from 2003 related to microwave hearing:
Remote Behavioral Influence Technology Evidence ~ by John McMurtrey ~ 23 Dec, 2003
Source Link: http://www.targeted-individuals.net/...iduals-ti.html

An article I wrote tonight:

Full Article:
Quote:
How Targeted Individuals are Selected

1. Selected at Random as to not Develop any Recognizable Patterns(For Experimentation Typically). This is the biggest factor I believe. There are no truly random computer processes in my understanding, so this is probably just selecting lots of people from profiling to not have any recognizable pattern for researchers.
2. Genetics/Bloodlines ~ Certain genetics have markers for enhancing various different technological methods. Certain bloodlines are known to have better genetics for being "Activists" and "Altruistic" etc.
3. Soulular/Personality Quality's ~ Political dissidents who are potent are liable to be targeted in some way. The Shadow Government has gotten into mapping the soul of people. Certain souls naturally have quality's that go against the agenda, if those souls are potent, targeting has some form of likelihood.
4. Discernment Ability. Usually Only Applicable if the Target is Liable to Take Peaceful Action and is Effective at it. This is based on ability to destroy the shadow government's agenda.
5. Being on too Many Political Dissident/Activist Artificial Intelligence (AI) "Lists". Such as being an activist for Palestine gets you on a "List". Enough lists and targeting is almost a given. I will note that cowering in fear of targeting, instead of being yourself is not respectable to me or beneficial for our planet/society...
6. Societal Influence. This is most often covert targeting, and thought suppression I imagine...
7. Tangled with Shadow Government Connected People. Sometimes just pissing off a black ops agent or black ops connected person can yield targeting.

I am not all knowing to be clear, obviously. So I am in all likelihood unaware of some things...
Source Link: http://www.targeted-individuals.net/...-selected.html
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 27-07-2015 at 07:24 AM. Reason: typo
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 09:40 AM   #2
andy1033

I agree with preston nichols is they sent out a signal to find all those sensitive to hear it, its how they could find people that are more sensitive then others.

So i doubt they always just target people, they have some way to find those whom may pick up a signal, and thats also one way they find a sensitive person.

It could mean your life is over, as they could end using you, and you have no choice, in there games and experiments. Its why i always tell people be careful what you say on net about having some gifts, as the gov may end up targeting you, and using you. I do not care, as they have targeted me for 23 years now, and it will not be stopping in my life. They do not care, i assume they learn alot from you.

Its horrible but what can you do.

I also think they do not need no chips. Everyone is a walking antenna, and has there own freq, govs have known this for probably thousands of years, but years ago just used occult practises to control, its how probably secret societies used people across the world against there will. Today they have techs.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 11:18 AM   #3
oz93666

Interesting information, Om ....

The good news is this works at a frequency from 200MHz to 3GHz ( microwave ovens are about 3GHz) so should be totally blocked by building a Faraday cage , mesh about the spacing of a flower sieve, can buy it in aluminium at my local hardware store in a roll 1meter wide.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 12:35 PM   #4
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

The good news is this works at a frequency from 200MHz to 3GHz ( microwave ovens are about 3GHz) so should be totally blocked by building a Faraday cage , mesh about the spacing of a flower sieve, can buy it in aluminium at my local hardware store in a roll 1meter wide.
Hence the "tin foil hat". I never bothered to look into the science behind that, just knew it was a negative association to conspiracy theorists, some connection to mind control. A Faraday cage would block microwaves.

Beyond microwaves, I think that cell phone towers and wifi are messing with all our frequencies in a much more broad way. I think it's more of a catch all than a focused thing like microwaves could be. I'm a believer in the TI phenomenon, there are too many people out there who are suffering this treatment for it to not be something real and that can be substantiated as a genuine phenomenon. It's bizarre.

There was a poster on here called Ian2day, who claimed all the best hit songs and movie scripts were pulled from his imagination, and that there were listening devices in his electric meter, fridge, implanted chips etc. I think he was probably a TI.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 08:18 PM   #5
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Hence the "tin foil hat". I never bothered to look into the science behind that, just knew it was a negative association to conspiracy theorists, some connection to mind control. A Faraday cage would block microwaves.
You have to leave a room to do normal life tasks, and they would just target you when you are outside of it if you built one. Building a faraday cage isn't practical for most people.

Also with the highest priority targets they have interdimensional anti-grav satellites they position themselves within any shielding one does. So if they want to spend the resources on you, there is no way to escape such things in my experiences.

I have been deep underground in a cave and they were still able to speak to me via electronic telepathy, mind control me, control my body, etc.

Quote:
Beyond microwaves, I think that cell phone towers and wifi are messing with all our frequencies in a much more broad way. I think it's more of a catch all than a focused thing like microwaves could be. I'm a believer in the TI phenomenon, there are too many people out there who are suffering this treatment for it to not be something real and that can be substantiated as a genuine phenomenon. It's bizarre.
You are on to something I think. The CIA whistleblower Dr. Robert Duncan wont answer questions about cell phone towers. What little he has said he worked on mind control and cell phone towers for the CIA, and if he said what he had done it would incriminate him.

Quote:
There was a poster on here called Ian2day, who claimed all the best hit songs and movie scripts were pulled from his imagination, and that there were listening devices in his electric meter, fridge, implanted chips etc. I think he was probably a TI.
Lots of TIs are truly delusional about their targeting, other than it being a real targeting case and other simple facts. It often comes with the territory. I think Ian2day fits in that category personally.

They rely on discrediting tactics used on TIs often done via implanted beliefs/engineered psychosis relating to their targeting. For example the TIs stating Gangstalking is "interdimensional aliens", or all the smash hits on the radio were taken from their mind's etc.

They have used much of the same tactics on me to discredit me when this all first began in my case. Including making me think people ripped off my ideas for songs. What the truth was is they channeled the songs in my mind/vocal one night before the songs came out or before I had heard of them. Then when I had heard them they mind controlled me to think they ripped them off, this was done to discredit me to anyone I told that to. Turned out they were just channeling existing work into me in a fashion that made it appear they ripped the ideas off from me.

Every TI is in a war against their credibility...

Thanks for the posts ron and oz
Old 26-07-2015, 10:27 PM   #6
georgethepap
Inactive

I am an ex-TI and managed to fend against electronic harassment with empowering hypnosis. The solidarity came from developing my own inductions that blocked their technology when used against me. I kissed goodbye for good (I hope) their technologic warfare.

It's possible that no one is messing with you, other than extra-terrestrials wreaking havoc. They could attempt to mimic your friends, colleagues and family from your own close environment to drive you insane and completely take control of your psyche.
georgethepap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 10:37 PM   #7
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgethepap View Post
The solidarity came from developing my own inductions that blocked their technology when used against me.
What exactly can hypnosis do to block one's brain from being hit with synthetic electrical signals?

I find it a higher chance they just got what they wanted from you and moved on. I realize that may not be what you want to hear, but in my experiences the brain is not protected by such things for torture. The brain is exposed and synthetic signals feel just as real as natural ones. No mental state can stop certain tortures in my experiences. Vibration, optimism, hypnosis, none of it stops what I deal with.

I think hypnosis works best with malicious programming. But not stopping technological attacks.

For example there is a nausea creating sonic technology that nothing mental you do can block.

I am happy that your overt targeting stopped though.
Old 26-07-2015, 10:56 PM   #8
georgethepap
Inactive

You could be right omisense, they could have gotten what they were upto and then left.

It was a very tormenting experience but I insisted on hypnotizing myself... I experienced almost every symptom in the book and then one day, poof it was gone. If they were aliens then I will have to assume they have a very advanced technology in their hands. I had gone through telepathic manipulation to physical torture (like heart attacks, spasms etc). I wonder why they wouldn't just kill me... for a great deal of time I had not control of my body and they were urging me to take out my own life. They even tried to turn me against family members who at the time I thought they were accomplices.

Long story short, it was an exceptionally intense period and I have to wonder how I'm still alive and kicking. Now was it aliens or secret services... one thing I will probably never find out.

Last edited by georgethepap; 26-07-2015 at 10:56 PM.
Old 27-07-2015, 12:08 AM   #9
Cryptoverse

Quote:
You could be right omisense, they could have gotten what they were upto and then left.

It was a very tormenting experience but I insisted on hypnotizing myself... I experienced almost every symptom in the book and then one day, poof it was gone. If they were aliens then I will have to assume they have a very advanced technology in their hands. I had gone through telepathic manipulation to physical torture (like heart attacks, spasms etc). I wonder why they wouldn't just kill me... for a great deal of time I had not control of my body and they were urging me to take out my own life. They even tried to turn me against family members who at the time I thought they were accomplices.

Long story short, it was an exceptionally intense period and I have to wonder how I'm still alive and kicking. Now was it aliens or secret services... one thing I will probably never find out.
Your open mindedness is refreshing. You don't seem too mind controlled to me, for whatever that's worth. :luv:

They hid behind ET facades with me for some years. I am pretty certain it is humans doing the targeting for mostly experimental or political reasons.

Dr. Robert Duncan speaks about at least 20 different groups doing the targeting to people.

One big reason why I think it isn't ETs doing this(although they could be behind people's selection) is Extraterrestrials have strict exopolitical rules to follow when it comes to actions on earth. For much of their actions they need to make a deal with the opposing polarity to be able to do something like target someone.

Unless ETs are working in collaboration with targeting, to me, it is basically proven it is humans. Many targeted individuals who are targeted with the same tactics and technology are also being gangstalked by spooks and former FBI agents. They hide behind the idea they are a private investigator, so they have a job to stalk people. However they do it maliciously, and even take part in events like rape etc by putting rohipnol in water(memory affecting drug) then raping women.

So at the very least it is basically proven to me humans are involved. At most it is only humans doing the targeting.

I do think some people are disliked by ETs though, so the dark ETs may suggest who to target to the humans. And may even be behind some of the tactics used and the severity of some targeting.
Old 27-07-2015, 01:17 AM   #10
georgethepap
Inactive

Omnisense,

It was a mangled mess. I will never forget what I've been through.

They even "exchanged" information with me with what was about to happen.

It has been a long chronicle of shoulder rubbing with them but for the most part they messed with me big time. Now I try to stay informed with the "raison d'etre" of their mischievous doings.

So I assume you are a TI yourself. BTW, your site doesn't load if you don't put "www." before the domain. Nice layout and a joy to read. Keep it up, great work.

Funny thing is they've been telling me to stop my hypnosis site and that hypnosis in whole is like a trademark to them. They emphatically let me know that I shouldn't be using any form of hypnosis like it's one big no-no.

I hope this is not a byproduct of paranoia and did in fact indeed happen.
Old 27-07-2015, 03:31 AM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
Hence the "tin foil hat". .
The way I herd it the tin foil hat myth was spread by the CIA in the 60s when all this started, they knew TI s were looking for a remedy so spread this lie, in fact the hat made things worse , concentrated the signal.

Not difficult to build a farady cage around your bed, at least you could have a decent nights kip.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 05:18 AM   #12
Cryptoverse

Quote:
BTW, your site doesn't load if you don't put "www." before the domain. Nice layout and a joy to read. Keep it up, great work.
It works for me when i try www. Will you link what url doesn't work?
Old 27-07-2015, 05:20 AM   #13
Cryptoverse

Wrote another one today:

Full Article:
Quote:
Paradise is a State of Mind, as is Hell ~ Seeing the Positive Side of Targeting

The title is just my opinion. In my subjective view hell is a state of mind. Targeting can often lead to individuals experiencing hell first hand.

A big part of targeting is use of trauma and torture to endarken someone's outlook on life(or to endarken their life in general). Perhaps some TIs could gain from a optimistic approach...

Have you learned from being targeted?

Have you become a stronger individual because of targeting?

Have you learned some of the planet's secrets?

Has targeting given you a better vision/discernment of what truly goes on in the world?

I can say yes to all of those things. I am not saying I am thankful for my targeting, or saying I would go through it all again.. But it has benefited me as well as been a major tribulation.

I am not an optimist or a pessimist. With the glass study I see it as a glass that is filled halfway, not half full or half empty... I think overall, optimism is more helpful than pessimism, but both have rational uses.

To every TI on the planet(and really anyone else), I recommend conquering fear. What conquering fear is, is being immune to fear controlling your decisions. It does not mean you do not feel fear.

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear." ~Mark Twain

Conquering fear is not always an easy task, so I can sympathize with someone saying I might be suggesting something that seems impossible for them....

After I conquered fear, I was immune to a large array of targeting tactics. For example now when they say they will kill me for something, I say "I do not fear that", I truly do not fear death. I do not fear torture much at all,...other than tortures that can character assassinate me aka affecting reality in some way rather than affecting my well being.. And I do not fear the majority of things that used to work on me.

Any time you feel fear as a targeted individual it has a likelihood to be synthetic in my experiences, especially if that fear seems strategic when analyzing one's actions as result of such. Being mindful of what fear contributes to in terms of actions is a useful premise for TIs in my view...

So, in short, doing what one can to be optimistic, and see things in a more positive light can help the state of mind one is in. And almost everything of which is important, is a state of mind in my view. I have found detaching from caring so much about certain things being done to me has been helpful. In other words reacting less to what happens.

A major part in mastering a targeting situation is reacting little or null to what they do to you. For example for organized stalking/gangstalking targets I recommend seeing the stalking as a futile attempt to affect your psychology, see it as flattery they decided to spend resources on you, and react as little as you can to whatever they do.

Paradise is a state of mind. Hell is a state of mind. Are you doing what you can to hone in one the states of mind you desire? I am
Source Link: http://www.targeted-individuals.net/...targeting.html

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 27-07-2015 at 05:20 AM.
Old 27-07-2015, 06:04 AM   #14
georgethepap
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
It works for me when i try www. Will you link what url doesn't work?
Check it out again:

http://targeted-individuals.net
Old 27-07-2015, 06:12 AM   #15
georgethepap
Inactive

Spot on article. The one thing I've been taught, is not be afraid to die...when tens of "voices/sirens" almost pushed me out of the porch. When being telepathically interrogated... when all hell broke loose I was rebuilding myself. What a hellacious experience.
Old 27-07-2015, 06:20 AM   #16
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Needs the www. http://www.targeted-individuals.net works

Quote:
Spot on article. The one thing I've been taught, is not be afraid to die...when tens of "voices/sirens" almost pushed me out of the porch. When being telepathically interrogated... when all hell broke loose I was rebuilding myself. What a hellacious experience.
Indeed. Thanks for the feedback My first major experiences with electronic telepathy was being spammed by an AI all sorts of nasty comments and images thousands of times a day...

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 27-07-2015 at 06:22 AM.
Old 27-07-2015, 10:02 AM   #17
Cryptoverse

Bill Clinton's US Government Apology to Targeted Individuals of the Past:

I personally do not accept this apology. The people who do this stuff do it thinking there will be no penalty, and without remorse. They do not hesitate to continue these programs... However I post this for evidence purposes for targeted individuals...

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 27-07-2015 at 08:39 PM.
Old 27-07-2015, 11:24 AM   #18
ronisron
Inactive

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....2&postcount=27

This was posted in Today's News as part of an older thread about a shooting at Florida State University last years where all the signs point to the shooter being a patsy. The above link contains three vidoes where the man accused of the shooting talks about being a TI.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 09:33 PM   #19
Cryptoverse

Quote:
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....2&postcount=27

This was posted in Today's News as part of an older thread about a shooting at Florida State University last years where all the signs point to the shooter being a patsy. The above link contains three vidoes where the man accused of the shooting talks about being a TI.
Thanks a lot Ron. I wrote an article about this just now that I feel is very good to get out to TIs. I have posted it on a big TI facebook group and on twitter and would love any TIs to share this article on other areas TIs are around... This is important to get out to all TIs IMHO.

Full Article:
Quote:
Please Do Not Resort to Violence ~ Violence is Self Defeating

Violence is self defeating. It is what the perpetrators of targeting crimes want. It works right into their agenda. This works directly into the hands of the people doing targeting and makes it more dangerous for all other targeted individuals.

Last year Myron May, a targeted individual, shot up a a college campus yard. Additionally another TI Aaron Alexis shot up a Navy yard. I have no doubt both were being mind controlled/influenced to commit these atrocities in a strategic fashion. I have zero doubt more TIs will be manipulated/coerced/mind controlled to carry out similar actions.

As a targeted individual it isn't likely you will ever find the main people responsible for your case. The decision makers of these crimes are well hidden from society and exposure. Even if you did/do know some of the perpetrators, killing them is not the right action to take in my view.

Violence is never the correct route to go. Violence committed by TIs just brings more attention and hard handed mental health actions against targeted individuals. It will destroy the life of the TI who commits violence in just about all likelihood. Not to mention in every case where a targeted individual shoots up some place as result of their targeting it is innocent victims being killed/injured.

If one is truly against injustice (and in a sane mindset) they would not be willing to commit injustices upon others. If you are a TI, you of all people should know injustice and harming others is wrong.

The targeted individuals who have shot up various places are just being used. Being used to disarm America. Being used to apply more unneeded mental health scrutiny to TIs. Being used to commit more injustice. Being used to perhaps kill people the targeting groups want dead.

It just isn't reasonable or intelligent to attack anyone as result of being targeted. Anyone you attack is just a patsy or innocent. The true decision makers of targeted individual cases are safe and unknown to you in almost all likelihood.

I urge targeted individuals to never take action in the form of violence. It is exactly what the perpetrators want. You will never find the black ops agent that is the apex decision maker of the crimes associated with you. The people you attack in almost all likelihood are innocent people... If you want to take action(which is respectable), write a script full of rational reasonable discourse, perhaps ask for feedback from a non TI asking what they would leave out, record it, and upload it to youtube. If you do not put any ridiculous sounding things, and speak is a reasonable rational manner, this works against the agenda of the perpetrators. Violence is never the answer...
Source Link: http://www.targeted-individuals.net/...eating-ti.html
Old 27-07-2015, 09:36 PM   #20
Cryptoverse

Last night I updated the Targeted Individual resources page with a bunch of patents. It can be found here:

http://www.targeted-individuals.net/...resources.html