Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 07-09-2015, 12:00 PM   #1
theroach
Inactive

Default The Lost 777 Update, 777 Dow & The cycle of 7

An update to last year's MH370 777 incident, relating to kabbalism, tree of life, tarot, crowley, freemasonry and mass mind control. Including 9/11, 7/7, 777, 666, Jewish Calendar and stock market jitters via the shemitah cycle of 7...2001 (9/11, record dow drop) 2008 (financial crisis, record dow drop) & 2015?

I've been working on 777 for the last few years, so I'm well versed.
The '777 meme' has been flooding popular culture for quite some time and especially in very recent years, if you haven't noticed, you're not really awake, at least imo.

Quote:
September 13th, 2015 is the last day of the Shemitah, which is the Biblical day Elul 29. The last two Elul 29's, September 17, 2001 and September 29, 2008, each brought about the single greatest crash in stock market history up to that point. 684 point drop in 2001, the market re-opening after 9/11 and a 777 point drop in 2008. Note though, that September 13th, 2015 will fall on a Sunday, a non-trading day. The last market trading day PRIOR to Elul 29 is Friday September 11th, 2015 aka 9/11!
I'm reminded of the old adage..."A fool and his money, are soon parted"

The 777 travelling Fool...

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogs...70-update.html

Last edited by theroach; 07-09-2015 at 12:57 PM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 03:26 AM   #2
iamwhoam

So what are u saying 666 and 777 mean?
Old 09-09-2015, 04:11 PM   #3
empath_

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroach View Post
An update to last year's MH370 777 incident, relating to kabbalism, tree of life, tarot, crowley, freemasonry and mass mind control. Including 9/11, 7/7, 777, 666, Jewish Calendar and stock market jitters via the shemitah cycle of 7...2001 (9/11, record dow drop) 2008 (financial crisis, record dow drop) & 2015?

I've been working on 777 for the last few years, so I'm well versed.
The '777 meme' has been flooding popular culture for quite some time and especially in very recent years, if you haven't noticed, you're not really awake, at least imo.

I'm reminded of the old adage..."A fool and his money, are soon parted"

The 777 travelling Fool...

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogs...70-update.html
This is odd, they use the number's 777 before economic crashes or false flags... Yesterday in London, a British Airways Boeing 777 plane set on fire on the runway. They first reported that seven people were injured also. September shall be interesting.. I have a gut feeling something's about to happen, no idea what though.
Old 09-09-2015, 05:06 PM   #4
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by empath_ View Post
This is odd, they use the number's 777 before economic crashes or false flags... Yesterday in London, a British Airways Boeing 777 plane set on fire on the runway. They first reported that seven people were injured also. September shall be interesting.. I have a gut feeling something's about to happen, no idea what though.
Hi...first thing, I'd like to apologize for attacking you in a recent post (re:immigration)...so a 'sorry' goes to you. Am having a tough time at the moment and am having to majorly adjust, to my new environment.

I've updated my current blog post to include this (London bound) Vegas 777 incident...and today was a busy day for symbolism and even in relation to the British Queen (aka Crown). The 'Treetops' (top of the tree) Queen.

I'm feeling that something is afoot too...a massive feeling, if I'm honest...this could even be playing (seeping) into my current 'fairly' unstable psyche. Not to worry, I will get a grip on it soon.

Best wishes.

Last edited by theroach; 09-09-2015 at 05:08 PM.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:47 PM   #5
empath_

Quote:
Hi...first thing, I'd like to apologize for attacking you in a recent post (re:immigration)...so a 'sorry' goes to you. Am having a tough time at the moment and am having to majorly adjust, to my new environment.

I've updated my current blog post to include this (London bound) Vegas 777 incident...and today was a busy day for symbolism and even in relation to the British Queen (aka Crown). The 'Treetops' (top of the tree) Queen.

I'm feeling that something is afoot too...a massive feeling, if I'm honest...this could even be playing (seeping) into my current 'fairly' unstable psyche. Not to worry, I will get a grip on it soon.

Best wishes.
Thank you for apologizing, you didn't have to so that's really kind. Actually, in the grand scale of it - I agreed with your post. I do have a tendency to want to love and care for all despite the obvious signs but sometimes, the world isn't that nice in return! So I completely understand why you thought I was MSM fed, but I promise you that is not the case. As I mentioned, I have no phone or tv so I try to cut off where I can..

I'm sorry you feel this way just now, I'm feeling very anxious also... I kind of feel like it's a knowing rather than a feeling, which of course is even scarier lol. I think it's related to this month, maybe the 23rd in particular (or maybe all the info out there is making me think that date) if not, before the year ends..
Old 10-09-2015, 02:23 PM   #6
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by empath_ View Post
Thank you for apologizing, you didn't have to so that's really kind. Actually, in the grand scale of it - I agreed with your post. I do have a tendency to want to love and care for all despite the obvious signs but sometimes, the world isn't that nice in return! So I completely understand why you thought I was MSM fed, but I promise you that is not the case. As I mentioned, I have no phone or tv so I try to cut off where I can..

I'm sorry you feel this way just now, I'm feeling very anxious also... I kind of feel like it's a knowing rather than a feeling, which of course is even scarier lol. I think it's related to this month, maybe the 23rd in particular (or maybe all the info out there is making me think that date) if not, before the year ends..
Hi...thank you for responding.

I just want to say this...I am (and historically so) loathe to ever give out dates or predictions for dates. This is something that I have deliberately avoided...I've always found it counter-productive...make date predictions, then nothing happens and people immediately lose interest etc...hope that makes sense.

I don't have any innate ability to predict anything...if I'm honest and I would never claim so. I tend to operate in a 'deconstruction' (reverse engineered) type of way...after the event(s) etc.

That said...I still concur with the general feeling of malaise, at this time.

Best wishes.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:28 PM   #7
iamwhoam

The Malaysia Airlines logo is a '33'. Good blog.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 10-09-2015 at 02:47 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 08:23 PM   #8
empath_

Quote:
Hi...thank you for responding.

I just want to say this...I am (and historically so) loathe to ever give out dates or predictions for dates. This is something that I have deliberately avoided...I've always found it counter-productive...make date predictions, then nothing happens and people immediately lose interest etc...hope that makes sense.

I don't have any innate ability to predict anything...if I'm honest and I would never claim so. I tend to operate in a 'deconstruction' (reverse engineered) type of way...after the event(s) etc.

That said...I still concur with the general feeling of malaise, at this time.

Best wishes.

Oh me too, but it's a feeling I cant ignore. I've only joined the DI forum this year so I'm not that person predicting dooms day ever year