Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 18-08-2017, 02:11 PM   #21
PerceptionDeception
Banned

I just looked in further detail at the picture of Jay Z at a supposed Freemasonry event.

Its not a Freemasons hall, that's for sure. For one, there are women there on the left which is plain to see, and not all people in attendance are wearing the masonic symbols, including Jay Z. Also, don't think a masonic lodge would have a Christmas Tree.

Its most likely a funeral for a freemason that has freemasons in attendance. Maybe Jay Z knew someone who was a freemason but that's not confirmation that he is one.
PerceptionDeception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 03:13 PM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerceptionDeception View Post
I just looked in further detail at the picture of Jay Z at a supposed Freemasonry event.

Its not a Freemasons hall, that's for sure. For one, there are women there on the left which is plain to see, and not all people in attendance are wearing the masonic symbols, including Jay Z. Also, don't think a masonic lodge would have a Christmas Tree.

Its most likely a funeral for a freemason that has freemasons in attendance. Maybe Jay Z knew someone who was a freemason but that's not confirmation that he is one.
Jay Z has a record company called 'rockafella' after the illuminati rockefeller clan

He also has a clothing wear line called 'rockawear'. Check it out:

'masters of the craft'.....what craft do you reckon that is? The craft of decorating christmas trees?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 18-08-2017 at 03:14 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 03:18 PM   #23
PerceptionDeception
Banned

He might just be fucking with people for a running joke because people think he's a freemason. I go on the basis that if I can't see it or be given conclusive evidence then I don't believe it. He may well be a freemason, but there's no conclusive way of telling.

Also don't you need to be of "good character" to become a freemason? Jay Z has had a history with drugs and promiscuity before he would have ever had a chance to become a freemason.

Last edited by PerceptionDeception; 18-08-2017 at 03:20 PM.
Old 18-08-2017, 03:22 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
He might just be fucking with people for a running joke because people think he's a freemason. I go on the basis that if I can't see it or be given conclusive evidence then I don't believe it. He may well be a freemason, but there's no conclusive way of telling.

Also don't you need to be of "good character" to become a freemason? Jay Z has had a history with drugs and promiscuity before he would have ever had a chance to become a freemason.
nah the freemasons are full of pedos

Channel 4 News UK: Freemasons Linked To Pedophile Rings

Old 18-08-2017, 03:24 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

Jay Z flashinbg the illuminati pyramid with the eye:

levi priest flashing the pyramid handsign:

Old 18-08-2017, 03:31 PM   #26
PerceptionDeception
Banned

I'm acting devil's advocate here, but those symbols are not the same. I've also read an explanation from Jay Z himself on the origin of the diamond symbol he uses.
Old 18-08-2017, 03:34 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Part 1 of 7

Hip-Hop & Freemasonry - Culture, Creation & The Shape Of Things To Come 1 of 7.mp4

Old 18-08-2017, 03:39 PM   #28
PerceptionDeception
Banned

So Hip Hop is part of an evil conspiracy, yet there are conspiracies regarding the death of Tupac and BIG being killed by the NWO, and Eminem openly criticised the way Columbine was being treated as a problem reaction solution event against Marilyn Manson and free expression in music.

I'm not going to start believing hip hop is a satanic cult based on the fact someone used the devils horn sign.
Old 18-08-2017, 03:43 PM   #29
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I'm acting devil's advocate here, but those symbols are not the same. I've also read an explanation from Jay Z himself on the origin of the diamond symbol he uses.
freemasons are notoriously shifty and they won't give a straight answer to questions

to them the unititiated are the 'profane'

so the cover story about the diamond is just dust in the eyes of the profane

its like a veil. If you are gullible and a concrete thinker and very trusting of the official line on things then you don't have the eyes to see. These guys are using symbols that have two meanings. One for you the unititated and another for the initiated

Thats how the symbols work. They conceal meaning from those who haven't been initiated into their meaning. So they'll spin you a line about him flashing a diamond symbol (for some reason) and then he'll laugh with his initiated pals behind your back

Old 18-08-2017, 03:46 PM   #30
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
So Hip Hop is part of an evil conspiracy, yet there are conspiracies regarding the death of Tupac and BIG being killed by the NWO, and Eminem openly criticised the way Columbine was being treated as a problem reaction solution event against Marilyn Manson and free expression in music.

I'm not going to start believing hip hop is a satanic cult based on the fact someone used the devils horn sign.
no you shouldn't start believing hip hop is a satanic cult because someone uses the horn sign you should consider if many big hiphop artists are signed through large corporate labels that are owned by powerful illuminati moguls

Then you could question if those moguls use the music industry because that way they can reach and mould young minds

You could consider if control of the music industry might form part of a wider strategy of cultural subversion and its that idea that the videos i posted explore, so it might be worth checking them out. they have clips of tupac speaking that might shed more light on why he was killed

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 18-08-2017 at 03:48 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 04:44 PM   #31
PerceptionDeception
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
no you shouldn't start believing hip hop is a satanic cult because someone uses the horn sign you should consider if many big hiphop artists are signed through large corporate labels that are owned by powerful illuminati moguls

Then you could question if those moguls use the music industry because that way they can reach and mould young minds

You could consider if control of the music industry might form part of a wider strategy of cultural subversion and its that idea that the videos i posted explore, so it might be worth checking them out. they have clips of tupac speaking that might shed more light on why he was killed
The issue with this argument is that there's a contradiction. First you argue that Jay Z is a freemason and using masonic imagery and writes about freemasonry and uses subliminal messages, and then you go on to say that its all about the "corporate illuminatti moguls". Which one is it? Because it doesn't make sense that it would be both and that the illuminatti moguls train the artists up to be freemasons and write about freemasonry and teach them to use masonic imagery, that would be nuts.

I think 99% of artists would be out of that studio like a shot anyway and would have told the world about that by now.
Old 18-08-2017, 05:10 PM   #32
JustMe418

The way I see it freemasonry is an organization and freemasons are individuals. Bad individuals don't mean that the organisation is bad. Judge the individuals by the fruit they bear, not by what haters say about the organisation.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2017, 05:16 PM   #33
PerceptionDeception
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
The way I see it freemasonry is an organization and freemasons are individuals. Bad individuals don't mean that the organisation is bad. Judge the individuals by the fruit they bear, not by what haters say about the organisation.
I agree, though I am concerned that my granddad might be hanging around with pedophiles, satanists, you name it. It would be interesting if anyone has any insight as to what goes on at a typical masonic lodge meeting.
Old 18-08-2017, 05:56 PM   #34
JustMe418

Quote:
I agree, though I am concerned that my granddad might be hanging around with pedophiles, satanists, you name it. It would be interesting if anyone has any insight as to what goes on at a typical masonic lodge meeting.
Anti masons would have you scared out of your mind with their claims. There are masons who post in here and they seem very intelligent and direct and will answer questions
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 18-08-2017, 06:51 PM   #35
PerceptionDeception
Banned

Do you know any of their usernames that I can PM?

Last edited by PerceptionDeception; 18-08-2017 at 07:18 PM.
Old 18-08-2017, 07:47 PM   #36
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
The issue with this argument is that there's a contradiction. First you argue that Jay Z is a freemason and using masonic imagery and writes about freemasonry and uses subliminal messages, and then you go on to say that its all about the "corporate illuminatti moguls". Which one is it? Because it doesn't make sense that it would be both and that the illuminatti moguls train the artists up to be freemasons and write about freemasonry and teach them to use masonic imagery, that would be nuts.

I think 99% of artists would be out of that studio like a shot anyway and would have told the world about that by now.
there is no contradiction....some people will sell their soul for money and success

the people who run the music industry are occultists and they are pushing an occult agenda through the music and they use initiates who are willing to 'sell out' to do that

what part of that is difficult to imagine?
Old 18-08-2017, 07:53 PM   #37
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
there are freemasonic apologists like justme on the forum

one freemasonic apologist has admitted that they were in military intelligence

you've asked about freemasonry and i've told you that its purpose is to alter consciousness and to assess the consciousness of the adherents as they progress through the degrees

beyond that it is used as a mutual back scratching club where people of all parts of the system can be brought together under one roof so that they may intrigue more effectively

The order is compartmentalised so you never know whats going on higher up. So how would lower degree people know if there was an overscheme for freemasonry?

The only way to assess that is to look objectively at the role that freemasons and freemasonry has played in historical events and when you do that you will see that it is tied to all sorts of criminality and revolutionary action

They hide behind charity and yet most of their charities benefit other freemasons and britains most prolific rapist jimmy saville was famous for hiding behind his charity work too so don't be fooled by that one
Old 18-08-2017, 07:55 PM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
The way I see it freemasonry is an organization and freemasons are individuals.
The SS was an organisation and its soldiers were individuals....were they all following an agenda or were there just some 'bad apples'?
Old 18-08-2017, 08:49 PM   #39
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The SS was an organisation and its soldiers were individuals....were they all following an agenda or were there just some 'bad apples'?
The ss didn't take obligations of good behaviour did they. What a silly comparison
Old 18-08-2017, 08:51 PM   #40
JustMe418

Quote:
I think one is ksigmason or something like that