Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 16-11-2017, 06:40 AM   #81
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post

"Also, in my experience, they invariably hold their audience in contempt."
from post 1067 in this thread https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062937976

i just found it so ironic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post

its part of the contempt thing els...don't sweat it...

In the case of The Nine, I have already posted that his / her behaviour on here is at times beneath cotempt, so on that score you are spot on reverendjim.

elshaper has been in a tantrum and stalking me since my criticism of his / her promotion of false information on the Grenfell Tower thread.

I put a lot of time into posting work which I think has merit, for all to see and consider, for free ...

You now join in to The Nine's and no doubt, elshaper's presence here and elsewhere, announcing your opinion that I have contempt for my audience in general, with your first posts, personal slurs directed at me.

So it is fairly clear that your terms of engagement are playing the man not the ball reverendjim.

I am not interested in that, or discussing your ill-founded and trivial attempt to insult me.

I am happy to discuss any aspect of my work here, with anyone who has genuine interest and sincere questions.

Last edited by markgobell; 16-11-2017 at 08:04 AM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 12:35 PM   #82
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post

Well you don't disappoint The Nine.

I suspected your interest was not genuine, or at least only temporary.

You ask questions of others continually and I have tried to answer what I think you are asking and then ask you for comment on an example we can discuss.

But it seems, for all of your activity on this forum, you decline further discussion of a question you ask by clicking a link and posting your thoughts.

Too bad.

Regarding relate or collate, because I wasn't sure what you meant.

I have always described this work as relational, based on relationships between events.

I collate information about those events only because that written text is provided by the narrative, to provide sources etc., but that activity although of primary importance, once established, is secondary to the main task of discerning the relationships between the events.

So, my question about whether you meant relate instead of collate was because I understood from your post that you may have doubts about any contextual relationship in the relationships I post, as in how they might relate to the thread.

I think they do relate directly to the thread, which is why I post them there.

The John Kerry example I asked you to consider, if not serendipitous, was imo a classic example of illustrating possible "ownership" and "in who's name / authority" etc., of the event itself and why the event happened.

If only to be initially considered and discussed as a possibility, then I suggest it has at least met that standard.

The John Kerry / Syria link is self evident.

The Syria / Betrayal allegory in the Jo Cox narrative was also instructive.

So, the classic 666m, w & d root from John Kerry / Syria to the London Bridge / Borough Market pub venue required exposing, as did the Madonna theme therein.

That's how I suggest it might help to discern whom is doing what to whom and why and that which may be fabricated ...

Imo ...

It's a shame you do not want to continue.

So the interest has to be permanent? How interesting.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2017, 01:46 PM   #83
markgobell

Reply to st jimmy

Hello st jimmy and thank you for your "interest".

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post

@Markgobell

Say Mark,

I see a relatively large amount of posts about "suspicious" 666 intervals (or 911, and 777). It doesn't look easy to me to find these "suspicious" dates, like you can...

Correct. The relationships between events are impossible to find unless one has the events and the tools.

Quote:

I'm no expert at numerology,

That makes two of us.

I do not do "numerology", whatever that is ...

Quote:

but I think that you're wasting your time on this.

OK. Why so ?

Quote:

Other forum members have tried to show this to you,

Have they ?

Perhaps I missed their advice. If you can provide a link for me, t'would be helpful ...

Quote:

now I'll give it my best shot.

OK. Fire away ...

Quote:

When I tried to get a grasp at numerology I learned that amongst others the following numbers have a numeric signicance: 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 17, 19, etc.

Do they ?

Why so ?

Quote:

If I take these numbers and use a little creativity - dividing, multiplying, adding - I can explain that just about anything is numeric...

No doubt ...

Quote:

What I can do in a creative way, is for example take "markgobell", and compute its value (a=1, b=2, e=5, etc.).

When I do this "markgobell" equals 96.

For people interested in numerology, "96" is interesting because it can be divided by a lot of numbers.

I do not do "Gematria" either, so quite why you choose to provide an example of "Gematria" in order to persuade me that my work is a waste of time, is a mystery ...

Quote:

Please note that I don't think that there is anything significant in the following, in which I try to make "96" look very "666", but maybe I'm wrong.
96 = 16*6 = 666 666 6666 666 666

Hmmm. I'm a tad lost tbh.

So far, I am not impressed at all, with your proclaimed "best" effort st jimmy ...

Last edited by markgobell; 27-11-2017 at 04:33 PM.
Old 27-11-2017, 03:05 PM   #84
st jimmy

Quote:
So far, I am not impressed at all, with your proclaimed "best" effort st jimmy ...
I know it's not good enough, and I can't rule out that maybe you're on to something.

Maybe you can discuss numerology with Fudgetusk, who probably understands your reasoning much better than I can: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

Last edited by st jimmy; 27-11-2017 at 03:05 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2017, 03:09 PM   #85
markgobell

Quote:

I know it's not good enough

Whilst simultaneously thinking that it was worth posting ?

Quote:

and I can't rule out that maybe you're on to something.

Your opening gambit suggested, rather emphatically, that my work was a "waste of time".

Yet your mind is open to possibilities ?

Quote:

Maybe you can discuss numerology with Fudgetusk,

Why would I want to discuss "numerology" with anyone St Jimmy ?

Whatever you may mean by the term "numerology", I have no interest in "numerology", in any of it's spurious, "definitions" ...

My work, as I am sure you can see, is based on date arithemetic.

Iirc Fudgetusk and I have had some dialogue before, where I was being encouraged to look at more ethereal "astral" aspects of event scheduling. I declined.

Do you think it might assist with my work in some way ?

If so how ?

Quote:

who probably understands your reasoning much better than I can:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

It is a shame that you do not understand this body of work St Jimmy.

What is it that you are having difficulties with ?

Last edited by markgobell; 27-11-2017 at 04:37 PM.
Old 29-11-2017, 12:03 PM   #86
getagrip
Inactive

Hi Mark,

In your opinion, are the numbers/dates specifically chosen or manufactured in advance of an event or are they the end result of an event which taps into a certain frequency/vibration attached by the intent behind the event. You know what I mean? Like a ripple effect left behind from the vibration of the action/intent.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:05 AM   #87
markgobell

Reply to getagrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Quote:

Hi Mark,

In your opinion, are the numbers/dates specifically chosen or manufactured in advance of an event or are they the end result of an event which taps into a certain frequency/vibration attached by the intent behind the event. You know what I mean? Like a ripple effect left behind from the vibration of the action/intent.

Quote:
Quote:

London Bridge "Jihadi Next Door" & "Arsenal No 4 shirt" perp : Khuram Butt : TFL : Borough Market

The scripts are constructed, with events which provide nodes for the narrative to be woven together using kabbalisitc relationships between the dates of those events.

The narrative events referenced provide the reason, responsibility, motive etc with which we can interpret the event itself. Who is doing to what to whom and why.

I have explained this approach here on the Discussion Thread, and illustrated the use and interpretation of what I consider to be the main numbers used, where anyone with genuine interest can post sensible questions which I will try to answer.

Last edited by markgobell; 02-12-2017 at 08:06 AM.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:23 AM   #88
markgobell

Reply to metasprial

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaspiral View Post

you do realize that no one is reading your reams of letters and dots?

No, I did not realise that.

Are you sure about your assertion ?

Last edited by markgobell; 03-12-2017 at 09:23 AM.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:12 AM   #89
markgobell

Reply to the nine

On the London Bridge / Borough Market thread, forum member "the nine" posted in response to the following posts from this list, all of which define the reason why the "Madonna" meme was written into the narrative :

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : US Secretary of State : John Kerry

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : David Cameron's EU Reform Goals

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : UK PM, Theresa May

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Like a Prayer : David Cameron

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Like a Prayer : Roy Larner in the Black and Blue restaurant : The Millwall meme : Runners World

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Like a Prayer ( song ) : The Southwark Tavern

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Like a Prayer ( song ) : Zion : Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Like a Prayer ( song ) : Former Syrian President Hafez al-Assad

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Like a Prayer ( song ) : "Holocaust narrative" : Anne Frank

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Like a Prayer ( song ) : Syrian President Bashar al-Assad

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Millwall FC

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : BREXIT

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Millwall FC : Conservative 2017 Election Manifesto

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post

So madonna was part of the London Bridge knife attack?

This is huge news lol

Do you think when she registered her domain name that she had to do it that day in order to tie into the knife attack?

They weave a tangled web eh?

Anymore celebrities involved?

Have you thought about writing for the daily sport?

the nine, your question :

"So madonna was part of the London Bridge knife attack?"

is a tad perplexing, even from you, even when your are operating at your maximum obtuse level ...

Where have I stated that "Madonna was part of the London Bridge knife attack" ?

I have said no such thing.

So why do you ask such a preposterous question ?

In response to earlier, similarly obtuse questions from you, I have already invited you to expand on the difficulties you are having with comprehending the structure of these scripts.

So far you have declined to add anything further ...

The post and links above in my reply to getagrip might help you overcome your obvious problems with comprehension.

If you have any further questions which are based on things I have not stated then imo, it would be best if you just kept them to yourself.

Last edited by markgobell; 04-12-2017 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:02 PM   #90
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Reply to the nine

On the London Bridge / Borough Market thread, forum member "the nine" posted in response to the following posts from this list, all of which define the reason why the "Madonna" meme was written into the narrative :

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : US Secretary of State : John Kerry

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : David Cameron's EU Reform Goals

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : UK PM, Theresa May

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Like a Prayer : David Cameron

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Like a Prayer : Roy Larner in the Black and Blue restaurant : The Millwall meme : Runners World

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Like a Prayer ( song ) : The Southwark Tavern

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Like a Prayer ( song ) : Zion : Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Like a Prayer ( song ) : Former Syrian President Hafez al-Assad

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Like a Prayer ( song ) : "Holocaust narrative" : Anne Frank

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Like a Prayer ( song ) : Syrian President Bashar al-Assad

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Millwall FC

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : BREXIT

The Royal Vauxhall Tavern : Rob Holley : Madonna : Millwall FC : Conservative 2017 Election Manifesto

the nine, your question :

"So madonna was part of the London Bridge knife attack?"

is a tad perplexing, even from you, even when your are operating at your maximum obtuse level ...

Where have I stated that "Madonna was part of the London Bridge knife attack" ?

I have said no such thing.

So why do you ask such a preposterous question ?

In response to earlier, similarly obtuse questions from you, I have already invited you to expand on the difficulties you are having with comprehending the structure of these scripts.

So far you have declined to add anything further ...

The post and links above in my reply to getagrip might help you overcome your obvious problems with comprehension.

If you have any further questions which are based on things I have not stated then imo, it would be best if you just kept them to yourself.

Why are you associating Madonna with the London knife attack? Isn't that preposterous? What do you expect us to think, when it is you that is making the correlation between Madonna and the London Knife attack? I also don't like the aloof tone of your posts, as in the way you talk down to the rest of us, as if you are above us in intelligence and knowledge.

Last edited by greatdayforfreedom; 11-12-2017 at 07:07 PM.
greatdayforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote