Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 20-06-2016, 05:24 PM   #41
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post

Thanks for the further explanations.

23rd June appears to be incredibly significant according to your numerological analysis!

The only event I can think of right now is England vs Slovakia tonight. If England win, that will give the Leave vote another poll surge on the back of national pride.

Well, it's certainly been scheduled in the name of one of the EU's founding fathers, Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi ...

Princess Bliar caught my eye too ...

To be clear : My work is based upon date arithmetic not "numerology".

Quote:

The only event I can think of right now is England vs Slovakia tonight. If England win, that will give the Leave vote another poll surge on the back of national pride.

That's why they've dropped Rooney ...

So England lose and the sheep feel woeful and full of self-pity that only a Euro embrace and more immigration can soothe ...

Last edited by markgobell; 20-06-2016 at 05:31 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 08:38 AM   #42
valdez

Default Another method to consider - white supremacists

Hi guys

I'm going to reveal another methodology I know these secret units use.

It is called 'keep it simple stupid.' Kiss. It is partially indicated on a Kiss t shirt. The SS on the shirt looks like the double ss lightning of the German ss. I have to strenuously state that Kiss have no idea that their emblem is being used.

So. There are two basic systems;

Mnemonics and Numerology.

Mnemonics;
1 is T or D
2 N
3 M
4 R
5 L
6 ch sh or J
7 K and G
8 is F or V
9 is P or B
0 is S, C or Z

This system is based on phonetics. Vowels are used to fill in words.

So 11 becomes 'Tate or Date etc. 46 is 'reach.' And so on.

The other is Numerology.

AjS 1
BKT 2
CLU 3
DMV 4
ENW 5
FOX 6
GPY 7
HQZ 8
IR 9

White supremacists use these two methods in various ways.

So MH 370, the 370 becomes 3 x 7's or KKK. It is also mako's. Blue eyed shark, killer.

Importantly, an early report about this flight indicated it dropped into 2.8 miles of ocean depth. That links 28 which is Blood and Honour of the Hitler Youth under the numerology system used by the Nazis.

For Egyptair, the other system used.
804 days since last disaster (?)
804 flight number

Stacked on top they make 88 (heil Hitler) the two zeros refer to another 8 and the Orange Order a neo Nazi organisation and 4 and 4 is 8.

So it's 'Heil Hitler, Heil Hitler.'

Let's look at the codes of both; KKK Blood and Honour, Heil Hitler Heil Hitler.

Gross, but true. I'm sure we could begin to piece together a lot of their horrible activity this way.
valdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 08:38 PM   #43
markgobell

BlueBag @ Madeline McCann forum : jillhavern.forumotion.net

Another shill flushed out ...

Quote:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062745913

... an added benefit is that it flushes out the trolls who are struck dumb and / or resort to other distraction tactics.

You will be amazed at how much insight this gives one into the posting habits and tactics of others.

All deduced without confrontation ...

So, the story is :

I initially posted some links to my work here on the DIF re: the Jo Cox Murder over at the jillhavern.forumotion.net

This evening I posted a single link in a new post.

I cannot show or link to the post because it has now gone.

Forum user BlueBag responded with abuse and ridicule claiming I spam every thread here at the DIF and that I should try to coinvert his user name to numbers to see what it meant ???

I responded that BlueBag was confusing Gematria with Date Arithmetic - post deleted.

and then BlueBag responded thus :

Quote:

Re: THE JO COX MURDER & THE EU REFERENDUM

Post BlueBag Today at 8:40 pm

Quote:

@markgobell wrote: ( this was the only bit of my post left intact )

Perps and victims are selected for all these scripts using the Kabbalistic method.

No they are not.

This is the nonsense that sinks the David Icke forum.

Please don't start your numbers BS here.

I know what you do over at the DIF.

To which I responded :

Quote:

BlueBag

Thanks for taking the time to spill your bile all over my work.

Very respectful and so truthy of you ...

You know, it really says more about your state of mind than anything else.

I suggest that you spend some time on that ickle issue.

I've spent many years on this study and you, what, 5 minutes ?

So, forgive me if I ignore your infantile rant.

You could of course choose to offer a critique based on your in depth knowledge of the subject, but instead, you chose to be insulting and rude ...

Is it the dissonance kicking in ?

You might also benefit from reading this if you can control your tantrums long enough ...

Self-evidently, it clearly applies to you ..

MKULTRA : Donald Ewen Cameron : 1983 UK Mental Health Act

Don't rush to apologise, think it over a little first ...

Kind regards

MG

Now I'm banned ... and my posts have been deleted.

Nice work BlueBag ...

BlueBag - I know you'll be reading this so why don't you man up and show yourself ?

Last edited by markgobell; 21-06-2016 at 09:05 PM.
Old 22-06-2016, 10:35 AM   #44
markgobell

Catte responds at OffGuardian

History as ghastly repetition – Anna Lindh & Jo Cox

Quote:

Catte

June 22, 2016

But even if the PTB are – like Christine Lagarde – all bonkers abut numerology, what does that mean beyond being increasing evidence of their collective madness? I mean, if they impose “global government” or start a nuclear war, does it matter if some esoteric and unnecessarily complex addition played a part in it? How does figuring out they do it to numbers help us defeat them? So, even if you’re correct, I can’t help thinking, ‘ok, so what?’

Am I missing something?

Quote:

Mark Gobell

June 22, 2016

Ah, a reply at last …

Imagine the code breakers at Bletchley Park adopting the same attitude as you have just espoused ?

What’s the point if we know the German codes chaps ?

What can we do about it ?

So, clearly you are “missing” quite a lot.

Which only fuels me with suspicion about your motives …

You spend endless hours pouring over medis bs, trying, in vain imo, to find some “truth” or cracks in the stories.

When all is said and done, what does this process produce ?

Pages and pages of opinion, comment, second guessing, so called discussion, the vast majority of which is characterised by trolls & agents of disinfo.

Folk are left mostly bewildered, unable to conclude anything with confidence.

It’s all ifs and buts and maybes and what ifs etc., and all predicated on “stories” from sources you know you cannot trust.

Is that even a rational pursuit ?

So, I argue that the ability to detect the authorship and structure of these narratives is key.

It is fundamental to our understanding.

It leaves all of the voluminous and redundant, speculative dialogue dead in its wake.

If you had stopped to think for a minute before you asked your inane “what am I missing” question, maybe you might have realised that the method works in both directions, forwards and backwards in time.

So, after an event, the analysis is done, the relationships detected and the results published for consideration.

How about you realising, as I stupidly assumed you might, that this process can work forwards in time too.

So, by being aware of this method of script construction, which is exactly the same as for all of the faux “tewwowism” scripts, insights into future possibles is also possible.

Notwithstanding that rather glaringly obvious ickle factoid, why you have to ask what merit there is in being able to detect, with confidence, that we are dealing with just another false constructed narrative aka “Kabbalistic script”, is a complete mystery to me.

I rather assumed that was the whole purpose of spending your valuable time, doing what you do ?

Why didn’t you know about the Enoch Powell fact for example ?

Because you don’t look for them.

The media bs you obsess over most often doesn’t include this information and when it does you don’t even recognise it.

Why don’t you look for them ?

Because it’s not part of your remit & method and because you are blissfully unaware.

Yet when you are made aware, you ask why & what's the point …

MG

Quote:

Mark Gobell

June 22, 2016

You also appear to be confusing psyop “numerolgy” bs with date arithmetic.

So not a good analytical start by you …

MG

Quote:

Catte

June 22, 2016

Ok, so I asked what the point is – and you didn’t tell me.

Seems like we have the answer.

By all means continue to post links to whatever interests you, but keep it short.

Quote:

Mark Gobell

June 22, 2016

Did you even read what I posted ?

No wonder you are missing so much eh ?

How about you realising, as I stupidly assumed you might, that this process can work forwards in time too.

So, by being aware of this method of script construction, which is exactly the same as for all of the faux “tewwowism” scripts, insights into future possibles is also possible.

So, I argue that the ability to detect the authorship and structure of these narratives is key.

It is fundamental to our understanding.

… why you have to ask what merit there is in being able to detect, with confidence, that we are dealing with just another false constructed narrative aka “Kabbalistic script”, is a complete mystery to me.

I also posted earlier links to information which defines the relationship between the Anna Lindh and Jo Cox murders.

The very subject of this thread.

No comment from you nor anyone else …

Having mischaracterised my work, ignored it then responded as above, you’re now sticking your fingers in your ears and pulling down the blindfold again …

I conclude that you really don’t want to see the perfectly obvious benefits of this study which is why you asked your rhetorical question in the first place and so now you choose to ignore them …

How very truthy of you …

MG

EDIT : OffGuardian have now deleted the above post.

Quote:

Mark Gobell

June 22, 2016

But even if the PTB are going to impose “global government” or start a nuclear war, does it matter if some esoteric Grauniad exiles site comments on the “media stories”

How does figuring out what they are doing, help us defeat them?

So, even with you’re endless fawning over “media copy”, I can’t help thinking, ‘ok, so what?’

Am I missing something?

MG

EDIT : OffGuardian have now deleted the above post.

I then got a message from Catte saying I was spamming the thread ...

Catte then posted ...

Quote:

Catte

June 22, 2016

Small update: we’ve been in touch with the Southern Poverty Law Center to try and clarify where they obtained the documents they published within hours of Mair’s arrest, pertaining to his alleged involvement with far right groups.

So far they have not told us where the docs came from, or if they have confirmed with the publishers of the magazine that the letters allegedly written by Mair were definitely published in ,and copied from, their journal.

If anyone finds any independent confirmation of this could they let us know? And was Mair’s initial hearing – in which he allegedly made that racist declaration – open to the public?

To which I replied ...

Quote:

There's really no need to ask the good and weally honest folk at the "SPLC".

They've already stated where the alleged delivery receipts allegedly came from.

Something else you've clearly "missed" ...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...s-group-claims

"Heidi Beirich, the leader of the SPLC’s Intelligence Project, said the group had obtained transaction records from members of the National Alliance."

The real question for all of those who genuinely want to find out the truth, is just how National Vanguard Books ( William Luther Pierce III ) & "Thomas Mair" contrived to have these alleged orders shipped on the dates which "the SPLC documents" depict ...

If I were constructing a faux narrative, knowing what I know of their method, here's what I would have done :

I would have ensured to reveal to the gullible masses that the alleged "right wing nut job" perp, had ordered a book with instructions on how to make a home made pistol ...

I would also have ensured that each of his alleged shipping dates formed a classic, vanilla 666m, w & d or 777m, w & d relationship back to Adolf Hitler, The Nazi Boycott of Jewish businesses, the establishment of the Gestapo and others such as Enoch Powell, Chaim Weizman et al ...

Oh wait ...

Start here ...

The "SPLC Shipping Receipts"

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062744284

MG

My latest reply above does not show up either ...

Another one flushed down the U bend ...

EDIT :

Catte at OffGuardian not allowing further comment from me and having deleted my earlier replies, this evening follows up with another post, to which I cannot reply.

Quote:

Catte

June 22, 2016

PS – Has anyone ever used this method to predict a future event? if not then, that invalidates your other main point.

Same old same old tactics ...

Rather than deal with the information, they stick their fingers in their ears, pull the blindfolds down and pretend they know nothing about it ...

Shysters ...

Last edited by markgobell; 22-06-2016 at 09:22 PM.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:57 AM   #45
markgobell

Reply to cruise4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
The 7th July is also another Independance day:

Independence Day, celebrates the independence of Solomon Islands from the United Kingdom in 1978.

2011 "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2," the final movie based on the wizard fantasy books, debuted in London.

hal·low (hăl′ō)
tr.v. hal·lowed, hal·low·ing, hal·lows
1. To make or set apart as holy.
2. To respect or honor greatly; revere.
n. Archaic
1. A holy person or saint.
2. A sacred or magical object.

2010 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 - UK 11 November (London) (premiere)
Thats an 11:11 or another 9:11 if you take November as the 9th month (November was the ninth month of the ancient Roman calendar.)

November 11, 2010 Somali pirates seize a Panamanian-flagged chemical tanker almost 900 nmi (1,700 km) from the Horn of Africa. (EU NAVFOR)
At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. (WWI). Armistice Day Remembrance day
1940 – The German cruiser Atlantis captures top secret British mail, and sends it to Japan.
1975 – Independence of Angola.
1974 – Leonardo DiCaprio, American actor and producer (Birth)
2004 – Yasser Arafat, Palestinian engineer and politician (Died in Paris)
2014 – Big Bank Hank, American rapper (The Sugarhill Gang) (b. 1956) (Too big to fail bank meme)
National Independence Day (Poland), commemorates the anniversary of Poland's assumption of independent statehood in 1918
Independence of Cartagena (Colombia)
On Nov. 11, 1885, George Patton, the famous World War II American military officer, was born. Following his death on Dec. 21, 1945, his obituary appeared in The Times.
1620 Forty-one Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower, anchored off Massachusetts, signed a compact calling for a "body politick."
1889 Washington became the 42nd state.
1965 Rhodesia proclaimed its independence from Britain.
2008 Country singer Taylor Swift's album "Fearless" was released.
Paracelsus 11/11/1493 - 9/24/1541 German-Swiss physician (Birth)
Lucky Luciano 11/11/1896 - 1/26/1962 Italian-born American gangster (Birth)

WOW. Major date that one ^ linking in to the current events.

7/11 to 11/11 =
127 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date
Or 4 months, 4 days excluding the end date

Quote:
Someone just posted this on RMN:

Just saying. As soon as I saw the news out of Dallas, I calculated and realized today at about 4 a.m. is exactly 56700 days after Confederates fired on Fort Sumter early on Friday, April 12, 1861.

That sum of 56700 equals a prophetic 81 tmes 700 days, equals 45 times the Biblical 1260 days, equals 135 times the ultra-prophetic 420 days...

And tintin just posted this:

Dallas: Merkel

MERKEL wants GERMANY to be a SALAD (DALAS) of all kinds of people
and she is from HAMBURG, and 911 means the HAMBURG cell.
JFK means DALLAS, and JFK in numbers is 10-6-11 or 11-9-01 upside down
(11 SEPTEMBER 2001)

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062757219

Note: Mohammad Atta lived and studied at Hamburg hence the Hamburg cell.

Quote:
What we’re confronted with is not just an onslaught of staged acts of terror, but rather meta-level programming that in many instances invokes the mystical language of synchronicity to produce engineered synchronous events—artificial synchronicities. We must pay attention to proximity in time and various other types of correspondences, learning the symbolic language employed.

What is affected is a vast system of full-spectrum dominance, a dark-occult techno-fascist system of control so hideous and arcane as to be completely invisible despite existing in plain view. Most are completely blind to it due to what has been termed “symbolic illiteracy”. Those who manage to catch a glimpse more often than not refuse to accept what they are seeing and thus attempt to ignore it, but begin suffering from a profound cognitive dissonance that renders them highly susceptible to subconscious psychological coercion.

Read more:
https://themostdangerousbloginthewor...iferian-elite/

Quote:
"We must pay attention to proximity in time and various other types of correspondences, learning the symbolic language employed."

I do wonder if that's the trap and what we should be doing is ignoring all their BS and instead working and living by the natural cycles alone. Contrasting these two areas might lead to some results.

http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/
Goro Adachi makes a good case for some rituals being done in relation to 'outer planets' which I see as internal chakras.

That is where some insight from us needs to occur imo. How does 'that' work?

Quote:
"Occult Forms" Seen

An Addendum to
"When Venus Will Be Covered by the Sun"
(Orlando Massacre, Muhammad Ali, Hillary Clinton & Gotthard Base Tunnel)

By Goro Adachi
June 21, 2016

http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/occult_forms.html

Quote:
The Tower: Saturn Revisits 911
by Kit Walker

Contributor, ZenGardner.com

911 is the cornerstone of the lie. It has also been referred to as the litmus test. I am beginning to wonder if the time of karmic retribution for 911, and all the suffering that it begat, is upon us.

Let’s take a look at the chart of 911. The most salient feature is the opposition of Saturn in Gemini, and Pluto in Sagittarius, forming a T-Square with the Sun in Virgo.

It’s worth noting that right now, July 8, 2016, Saturn has progressed around half of the zodiac, and has just passed, for the second time, this time in retrograde motion, the degree where Pluto was on 911, 12 degrees Sagittarius. As Saturn is the planet of karma, one might suspect that something karmic is in the works, related to 911.

Also, the most recent new moon in Gemini, on June 4, 2016, was on exactly the degree of Saturn on 911, 14 Gemini. And that new moon completed the ongoing mutable t-square with Saturn in Sagittarius, Neptune in Pisces and Jupiter in Virgo, making a grand cross. This mutable grand cross was VERY exact, no more than 3 degrees orb of difference between any of the planets involved.

As the Gemini new moon was the focus of the cross, we could say it was the beginning of a new way of SEEING, as Gemini rules the eyes. As Neptune also is involved, it can mean a seeing that goes beyond what meets the eye, a kind of clairvoyance being made available to everyone. A seeing into the depths (Neptune), and then taking responsibility (Saturn) for what you see. And taking responsibility means responding, to what we see. Without this kind of seeing beyond the surface, we cannot act effectively.

My recent article “The Dream Comes True: Reclaiming Our Imagination “ explores that grand cross in more depth:
The Dream Comes True: Reclaiming Our Imagination

Saturn has to do with karma, and it is contacting the Pluto of 911, if we look at that event as an entity, which it is. Both of these planets have to do with karma, and Saturn always has a lesson. What are we supposed to learn from all this?

Saturn was in Gemini on that fateful day. Saturn is The Tower. Gemini is the twins. The TWIN TOWERS. Pluto, explosive. And, Gemini at its worst can be utter superficiality. Phoniness. When it is not integrated with the other signs it can be the liar. And the lie. So now, with Saturn facing that Saturn, from the other side, it is demanding to know the truth. Sagittarius is what prevents Gemini from degenerating into falsity.

When Sagittarius, and in fact, the whole cross of mutable signs are included in the Gemini experience, Gemini becomes the witness, the infinite mirror. It’s time for us to look in the mirror and SEE what we have become. And this could include seeing how being in collective denial about 911 and the entire can of worms that it represents is actually eating our souls, quite literally. Pluto can be vampiric, the Parasite that eats souls. How have we been complicit?

Could this be the moment when the chickens come home to roost, and the real perpetrators of 911 are exposed and brought to justice? As Neptune is involved as well, the issue of suffering is integral to this configuration. The massive and ongoing suffering that was seeded that day has to be taken into account and reckoned with. Up until now, it has not been. And this entire multi-headed hydra of lies and corruption has become a serious, if not fatal drain on the energy of humanity. It will kill the host eventually, make no mistake about it.

And as Neptune has to do with illusion, we may be in for the complete exposure of the sleight of hand that was done on that day. It’s not like it was so brilliant that someone with their eyes open could not see what happened, and even who was and is responsible, but group mind took over, and the propaganda got catapulted, as was so famously said by the liar-in-chief (Saturn in Gemini).

But 911 won’t die. It is there, like the flame on the burner, just cooking us until we come to a boil. Could this be the moment?

pertinent dates

To look at exact dates: on June 10, six days after the Gemini new moon opposite Saturn with the grand cross, Saturn passed retrograde conjunct the 911 Pluto position. And the final pass, when Saturn goes direct and contacts the 911 Pluto for the last time, will be October 13, 2016. Getting close to “election” time in the USA! Perhaps right now we are beginning a final review on some level, which will culminate in some kind of breaking open mid October.

A week later, on October 20, 2016, Mars conjuncts Pluto, in Capricorn, which could manifest as some kind of volatile action, with military (Mars) energy. Could the election even be aborted, by some kind of “electile dysfunction”?

And is it just another coincidence that September 28, 2016, Pluto stations direct at 14 Capricorn, exactly square to the 14 degree Libra Mercury AND ascendant of the 911 chart? It could very well be time for the whole terrorist narrative to die, as we get to see with our own eyes behind the curtain just how the deception was and is done, and who exactly are the real terrorists.

Also July 14, Jupiter in Virgo conjuncts the Sun of 911. This can signify some kind of healing (Virgo) around the event, especially since the north node is also in Virgo, very near that position.

Then we can also look at when Saturn finishes transiting the Saturn Pluto opposition of 911. November 4, 2016 is when Saturn opposes the position of the 911 Saturn in Gemini for that last time. Just days before the US election.

we are in the “pay no attention to that man behind the curtain” moment

What does all this mean? Well, it could go any number of ways. It really is up to us. It could be the moment when things really break down even more, and the lie becomes the “law of the land” in a totalitarian kind of way. But is that the reality we want to create? But look, this is the choice we face. Do we cast our vote for the Lie? or do we contribute our will, and our imagination to a real transformation, one with eyes and hearts wide open?

It also can be the moment when the entire lie comes crashing down, like the towers in New York. I am leaning more towards this scenario. 911 is the cornerstone of that lie. When it is exposed and healed, it could very well be the beginning of a massive cascade of dominoes where this whole time loop false “reality” collapses, and all the actors of malicious intent are exposed for all to see.

The election cycle has become so all consuming and viscerally repugnant, that this “election” may be the perfect moment for a collective vomit like the world has never seen. We are already feeling it. You know, when you know you are going to throw up, but you still try to resist it, but then the body takes over and you just have to go with it. But let’s remember too, usually you feel much better after you throw up. Hard to tell exactly how that will look, but it looks to me like a purge is in order.

Anyway, just a heads up. I noticed this line-up in the planets and thought it was worth pointing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post

Hello cruise4

I started these Event Date Relationships threads to post Event Date Relationships.

Whilst we are all of course free to create our own and to post on existing threads, I would prefer these Event Date Relationships threads to be about Event Date Relationships.

So, do you think you could start your own threads or find more suitable threads for your own work please ?

With respect and in the interests of co-operation ...

Ty

Quote:

You pointed me to 'this' thread and everything I have posted is about Event Date Relationships. The fact you don't seem to grasp that is unfortunate.

Had I realised you meant only 'your' interpretation of event date relationships I wouldn't have bothered at all. Next time stay quiet in the first place eh?

"the interests of co-operation" spare me the hypocrisy!

I am of course quite happy not to post on your 'special me' thread.

I'll add one thing... where is the WHY they do this?

You have caused me to read this thread from the beginning and I see your particular angle, which is a good one and respect for your work but the one eyed man is still half blind, (in general).

It's also just occurred to me that you didn't refer me to this thread to post in, but rather read, in which case we had a misunderstanding.

I believe co-operation in fields of discipline is necessary.

The most unlikeliest people and places have points of worth.

Numerology is an example, which you seem to dismiss, but it's an intuitive, feminine side tool.

What I call the Marty Leeds method, http://www.martyleeds33.com/ has huge relevance to the bible and linguistics, for instance.

It's also linked to english gematria but exactly how I couldn't say at this point except to show linkage.

Codes and patterns are everywhere and not all are accessible via logic.

I believe you are very close to the why. Scan the Jezebel thread.

That's me out of here.

Thank you cruise4

As always, I've answered here on this Discussion Thread for the same reasons.

By way of explanation :

If you read through this thread you will get a flavour of the difficulties I've had elsewhere presenting this study.

When I first came here, I noticed that folk were permitted to post "numerology" & "gematria" all over the place, so I thought I'd follow suit and post my Date Relationships on the main DIF threads.

Very soon it became apparent that there was some objection to me doing that.

Due to the "don't discuss moderation" rule here at the DIF, I run the risk of punishment just for telling you what happened !

The upshot of all that was that my work was confined to this dark little corner of the DIF.

"numerology" & "gematria" posts are still permitted elsewhere, but it would appear that my work is not.

So be it.

So, I come here and create a couple of threads to begin with.

Read through them and you will see the type of "contribution" from others which I always respond to on this thread.

I've even had one DIF poster so far to my knowledge, mimic my work elsewhere, credit me by posting my name against it and yet the work that poster produces, whilst crediting me, just discredits my work.

So, maybe now you can start to see that there is a definite effort, across the web and here to censor, obscure and variously interrupt my work.

This subject is original research. To my knowledge it is without precedent anywhere, publicly at least.

So, I have the huge task of producing an evidence based argument in order that this method may gain wider acceptance.

It is a long, slow process.

The work must be presented as clearly and as simply as possible.

When you factor in the huge indifference and cynicism that has been deliberately inculcated across t'interwebs regarding numbers, you will begin to appreciate the enormity of the task.

Not only am I trying to persuade through the use of clear, unequivocal evidence, I am also up against this pavlovian resistance to anything to do with numbers.

So, that's a brief picture of where I've been, where I'm at and what I hope to achieve.

You might also then understand that I am always suspicious of folk when they pile into one of the Date Relationshpis threads and post their nonsense.

I am not saying that your work fits that bill.

I hesitated to ask you to consider posting elsewhere, because of the reason explained in that post.

I decided to ask because you were continuing to post.

What were my options ?

Ideally I would prefer that my work is easily accessible and not obscured by other's work which doesn't follow the method I am trying to convey.

Your posts may also provoke discussion which would further obscure my work.

Such are the levels of intolerance nowadays, I realise that in todays' world, asking someone not to let their dog crap on my lawn, is akin to comitting bloody murder and that I'm likely to be attacked verbally, physically, stabbed, murdered etc., but I thought that if I ask politely & explain my reason & that well intentioned posters would of course understand the reasoning.

If someone asked me to do the same in a similar way for similar reasons then I would of course respect their wishes.

If I wanted to continue availing myself of that thread's audience, then I'd choose to post a brief intro with a link to a fuller post elsewhere.

Which is exactly what I have to do elsewhere on the DIF, post a brief intro and a link to my work here.

Cos dems da rulz innit ...

So that would hopefully be an agreeable compromise.

I hope that makes clear my motivation in asking you in the first place.

Thank you for agreeing to my suggestion.

Your co-operation is much appreciated.

Best wishes

MG

Last edited by markgobell; 10-07-2016 at 08:00 PM.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:01 AM   #46
markgobell

Quote:

I'll add one thing... where is the WHY they do this?

Quote:

I aver that the "structure" is simply a method used to schedule events.

In that regard it represents a coding system.

All codes have to be designed and all codes can, once the keys have been found, be broken.

So the idea that there is something at fault with that needs rethinking imo.

As I stated in the opening post :

Because of the novel date arithmentic method, the patterns and relationships between events have hitherto been completely undetected.

I also suggest that the evidence for design is both now obvious and overwhelming ...

Quote:

Discussion thread : Event Date Relationships

A short explanation of my hypothesis:

“The patterns found in the relationships between the dates of major world events, wars, assassinations, terrorism, politics, etc., indicate that there is something more at work than the random chaos of disorder or the quantum-mumbo-jumbo whimsical nature of time.

The analysis reveals repeating use of numeric patterns between events.

These patterns probably indicate esoteric meaning.

Because of the novel date arithmentic method, the patterns and relationships between events have hitherto been completely undetected.

It is my contention that these patterns reveal a design methodology which holds significance for and which bears withess to, the authors of these events.

Further, I aver that the narratives provided for these events are designed using the methodology and that ergo, they are, in the main, false.

I conclude that this entire matrix bears witness to the fingerprints of 33° World Masonry and Zion.

Both of which, imo, are one and the same thing ..."

Quote:

The 3 digit repdigits : 111 to 999

the The Numbers : 444 & 3119 & P444

The 3119 day sequence from GHW Bush DCI CIA to WTC-1993 & 9/11

Beyond that, presently, I cannot help further.

If you have any questions or suggestions cruise4 they're most welcome.

Last edited by markgobell; 10-07-2016 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:48 AM   #47
cruise4

"So, maybe now you can start to see that there is a definite effort, across the web and here to censor, obscure and variously interrupt my work."

Hmmm... probable maybe. The repetition, whilst building a catalogue of connections, is to most just a wall of number, and like a wall of text, is offputting to look at and read. On the other hand there are certain agendas at play on various forums, the AJ one being a great example. Logical versus Intuitive is a false war but the polarised can 'bristle'. Intuitive is like folding space, so if someone asks what the journey was like there wasn't one. The logical includes the steps of the journey. Neither should be dismissed but the logical dominant will generally be unable to grasp the very real world of intuitive and synchronicity which is beyond logical, until they take the steps necessary to begin the development journey. There is a paradox at work.

When you posted this...

"Event Clusters" are explained & linked to here.
The relationships for the events of 5, 6 & 7 July 2016 start here.

I thought you meant what I was posting on the dallas shooting thread was more appropriate on the links you provided and having been away from the forum for some time assumed you were 'helping'. Hence my initial annoyance. Water under the bridge.

“The patterns found in the relationships between the dates of major world events, wars, assassinations, terrorism, politics, etc., indicate that there is something more at work than the random chaos of disorder or the quantum-mumbo-jumbo whimsical nature of time.

This is clear to many.

Agreed

Many suspect, various patterns arise, yours is another interesting slant with much more mathematical rigour than most

It is my contention that these patterns reveal a design methodology which holds significance for and which bears withess to, the authors of these events.

Agreed

Further, I aver that the narratives provided for these events are designed using the methodology and that ergo, they are, in the main, false.

If there were other parties involved they may or may not be using the same methodology. If one party is using this method exclusively then I agree. One party may be psychopathic, others may not be. Currently assumption.

I conclude that this entire matrix bears witness to the fingerprints of 33° World Masonry and Zion.

Certainly in the picture. They deal in geometry.

Where do the jews, jesuits, vatican fit in this group in your opinion?

I also suggest that the evidence for design is both now obvious and overwhelming ...

Agreed. So do you stop now?

In the end surely the only thing that matters here is the why? If not interested please say so. If you are, I repeat 'scan' the jezebel thread. You will know it when you see it. No need to watch videos or anything. Truth is stranger than fiction. I am not going to discuss this aspect further.

If no-one knows that an event/date/time has occurred... was it a futile exercise?

I'm also thinking that when a major event such as the Euro 2016 final occurs, that is enough of a communication to the subconcious. Perhaps the same with the Olympics 2012. If something occurs that 'amplifies' such an already in motion time/date event, I wonder if it's indicative of other parties? Eg. Israeli athletes killed by terrorists at Munich 1972 Olympics.

Addendum: Here's an oddity. On torrent this got referred to as zion2016 plaza.

Vitaly Gintsar (VGstudio) - game developer from Ukraine. Games: Z.I.O.N., Project Pulsation.
https://vitaly-gintsar.itch.io/

http://www.gamespot.com/companies/vitaly-gintsar/
First released may 5th 2016

Title: Z.I.O.N.
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Vitaly Gintsar
Publisher: Vitaly Gintsar
Release Date: 7 May, 2016
http://store.steampowered.com/app/466890/

I no longer know whether this last bit is acceptable for this thread or not. It seems totally relevant to me.
It links Zion, Pulse, Plaza (Dealey), shooting (First Person Shooter), 2016, 5th and/or 7th may, and Ukraine before it happened. The only thing that matters is the WHY?
I'm just not going to post on your threads at all. Maybe this is the problem you've had all along.
It's like having a piece of the jigsaw and holding it in your pocket. Where's the sense in that. OCD and control issues comes to mind.
I think your work has merit, but on it's own it's useless information. The fact they do things at certain times is known by everyone. WHY is the crucial bit.
in order that this method may gain wider acceptance. Why? Who cares unless you want a gong. It needs to GO somewhere.
The work must be presented as clearly and as simply as possible. You are failing at that. The longer these pages go on the more repetitive and offputting they become.
I am also up against this pavlovian resistance to anything to do with numbers. Having been around when Nassim Harramein and Marco Rodin started making the rounds I assure you this isn't really the case. Those threads had plenty of discussion all around the subject.
The method I am trying to convey. Does repeating it ad infinitum get anyone anywhere? Do a video and have done with it maybe. I imagine everywhere you've been people 'got it' and then got sick of it.

Anyway the intent of these last lines is useful criticism, or not. For the life of me I cannot fathom what you hope to achieve with these stand alone threads.
Apart from explaining the methodology the most useful thing you've linked to by far is this.
Is that to be discussed in these threads? What about ZION and what that's about. How about the matrix films? How about the nature of matrix? Geometry? Cymatics? Conciousness? Crop Circles?
If it's just your own work and own posts ad infinitum you should perhaps consider stating so in the signature line of every post and in the OP.
Imagine we all know they do these events utilising the methodology you propose. Where has it got us?
In the end it's none of my business. I've got to go away again now so won't read any reply or be posting except maybe occasionally. Your work provided confirmation of something I suspected and for that I'm grateful. Good stuff.

Last edited by cruise4; 12-07-2016 at 02:01 PM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2016, 10:12 AM   #48
markgobell

Hello cruise4 and thank you for your thoughts.

Quote:

"So, maybe now you can start to see that there is a definite effort, across the web and here to censor, obscure and variously interrupt my work."

Hmmm... probable maybe.

Without a shadow of a doubt in my experience.

The "numerology" is also pushed to muddy the waters. Banned from the UK 9/11 forum after posting & contributing there widely, for several years. Banned at infowars years ago for my first post. I've posted enough on this I think.

So this is the only forum I know of that allows event date relationships to be posted.

You or anyone should try posting copies of my date relationship posts, anywhere you choose and see how you get on.

You or anyone has my permission to do that as long as you make sure they are exact copies and be sure to include the link to my original source found at the top of each post, here at the DIF or the UK 9/11 forum. Thank you.

I could do without near facsimiles popping up all over the place, of which I know of at least one instance, from a poster here at the DIF ...

Having asked for and been given my permission to credit me when quoting me, he / she then posted elsewhere, a none too near facsimile of a similar 666 month relationship, which was totally inaccurate and misleading.

When politely challenged, I was ignored & so I asked again. The poster was evidently quite miffed at having to explain to me in fairly terse and unruffled terms that ...

It is a 666 month relationship because the root event occurred within the 666 th month in the past ...

So, anywhere within a plus or minus 31 day tolerance seemed to be the order of the day ...

I haven't had any further contact about our alleged shared interest & have no idea if there are further examples like that out there already ...

I've also been at this for a goodly while now so forgive me if I think I know a little bit more about my own experience than you presume to.

Quote:

The repetition, whilst building a catalogue of connections, is to most just a wall of number, and like a wall of text, is offputting to look at and read.

Folk are put off by numbers. Lots don't even do numbers. I've posted enough on this I think.

I try to post clearly and on a single connection mostly now to try and keep it as short and as easy to understand as I currently think possible on a forum. The whole thing evolves as it moves along, same with presentation.

There are lots of ways these patterns can be presented. Graphically like slot machines comes to mind. This could be played as a game. I've also talked of an app, like Al-Qalc©™ or some such, someone else mentioned, traffic light warning system, the possibilities go on ...

Re: repetition.

- Evidence ? Where's the Evidence ?

- It would be useless just posting 1 example.

- It wouldn't be enough just to post min_threshold examples.

- It would be too many posting max_threshold examples.

- Beyond bored_threshold examples, I'm confused and lose interest ...

I do like this : "whilst building a catalogue of connections" - like a 3d matrix, with prominent individual, simply astounding sequences ... repeated throughout history ...

Quote:

On the other hand there are certain agendas at play on various forums, the AJ one being a great example.

Indeed. Same everyhere. Unwelcome noise, deceit & distraction. Same here. Much more then I ever imagined ...

Quote:

Logical versus Intuitive is a false war but the polarised can 'bristle'. Intuitive is like folding space, so if someone asks what the journey was like there wasn't one. The logical includes the steps of the journey. Neither should be dismissed but the logical dominant will generally be unable to grasp the very real world of intuitive and synchronicity which is beyond logical, until they take the steps necessary to begin the development journey. There is a paradox at work.

OK.

Quote:

When you posted this...

"Event Clusters" are explained & linked to here.
The relationships for the events of 5, 6 & 7 July 2016 start here.

I thought you meant what I was posting on the dallas shooting thread was more appropriate on the links you provided and having been away from the forum for some time assumed you were 'helping'. Hence my initial annoyance. Water under the bridge.

Merci beaucoup.

Quote:

This is clear to many.

Agreed

Many suspect, various patterns arise, yours is another interesting slant with much more mathematical rigour than most

Well, I don't think it's my method but I know what you mean. I think I have discovered a method. Yes.

Date arithmetic is what it is and that's unassailable in and of itself.

Resolving & quantifying the subjectivity of relationships and their probabilities, simple and otherwise, is for the philosophers probably ...

Arguments will also be made against the use of Prime Ordinals as occult numbers. This is because it's unknown, as is the novel method of date arithmetic unknown, so why wouldn't there be disagreement & doubt ?

Imo, they would miss an essential extent of the levels of subterfuge and disguise. They'd be without the rosetta stone of GHW Bush at the CIA to both WTC events for a start. In any case, that's up to them ...

It's a natural reaction for many to new information too. Much of the derisive stuff I suspect is contrived. There doesn't seem to much serious comment to be had.

Re: mathematical rigour.

The only maths I see elsewhere is the penultimate stage to the denoument of Gematria & numerology. Gematria surely exists and is embedded in Hebrew culture.

The "numerology" seen on the internet is just "haven't really got time for discussion" for me I'm afraid. There is some numerology at work without a doubt. Most obviously and quite often in the date stamp itself. With few exceptions imo, the vast majority of that and the rest of it, is totally missed and / or deliberately obscured with nonsense. Everyone has the option of jumping on the numerology disinfo bandwagon too. It's universal that way. I think I've said all I ever will have to say about it really. More than once.

Quote:

Agreed

If there were other parties involved they may or may not be using the same methodology. If one party is using this method exclusively then I agree. One party may be psychopathic, others may not be. Currently assumption.

This is possible of course. Which factions do you have in mind.

For example, Chinese events would be a fairly useful dataset to study.

The idea that other number based systems could also be at work in scheduling events, is interesting.

Your information on the astrological angle is beyond me quite a bit I'm afraid.

Maybe I should take a better look at it.

Your video on the other thread about with the chap talking about the 360 day relationships he found, didn't impress me much.

I didn't watch it all so only thought about the obvious limitations of what I heard of the 360 day paradigm ...

I'm glad he's on what I think is the right track though. Relationships between events that is. Consideration of them generally and more widely always forensically examining the reason for their entry into our calendar ... if evenry context ...

And not always sharing any obvious contextual relationship, but certainly, sharing common roots & threads, shared interests etc ...

It's about time someone else put some effort into working out a way to include the forgotten team member "when" ...

so it can join it's mates at the the who what why where & how club ...

Quote:

Certainly in the picture. They deal in geometry.

Where do the jews, jesuits, vatican fit in this group in your opinion?

There is ample evidence from the horses mouth, Pike et al, that 33° Masonry is Occcult Judaism.

Jesuits, Vatican - I have no idea in the grand scheme of things.

I have events for Popes, edicts, assassinations etc. Very illuminating.

I haven't looked at things they do or are responsible for in any detail.

There's obvious possibilities to check there just like everywhere.

If they pop up repeatedly, they would be posted I assure you, just like everything else.

I don't have every event in the entire history of planet earth to check against either.

I should revisit the Papal assinations ...

Quote:

Agreed. So do you stop now?

You may agree. Others may yet to be persuaded.

Quote:

In the end surely the only thing that matters here is the why?

Ultimately. I do not know. I could speculate succinctly, as I already have more than once. The best thing I think is to do one's own research and make one's own mind up.

Quote:

If not interested please say so. If you are, I repeat 'scan' the jezebel thread. You will know it when you see it. No need to watch videos or anything. Truth is stranger than fiction. I am not going to discuss this aspect further.

OK.

Quote:

If no-one knows that an event/date/time has occurred... was it a futile exercise?

What was a "futile exercise" - the event or it's recognition ?

Quote:

I'm also thinking that when a major event such as the Euro 2016 final occurs, that is enough of a communication to the subconcious. Perhaps the same with the Olympics 2012. If something occurs that 'amplifies' such an already in motion time/date event, I wonder if it's indicative of other parties? Eg. Israeli athletes killed by terrorists at Munich 1972 Olympics.

OK

Quote:

Addendum: Here's an oddity. On torrent this got referred to as zion2016 plaza.

Vitaly Gintsar (VGstudio) - game developer from Ukraine. Games: Z.I.O.N., Project Pulsation.
https://vitaly-gintsar.itch.io/

http://www.gamespot.com/companies/vitaly-gintsar/
First released may 5th 2016

Title: Z.I.O.N.
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: Vitaly Gintsar
Publisher: Vitaly Gintsar
Release Date: 7 May, 2016
http://store.steampowered.com/app/466890/

I no longer know whether this last bit is acceptable for this thread or not. It seems totally relevant to me.

It links Zion, Pulse, Plaza (Dealey), shooting (First Person Shooter), 2016, 5th and/or 7th may, and Ukraine before it happened. The only thing that matters is the WHY?

OK.

Quote:

I'm just not going to post on your threads at all.

Thank you again. I asked you to consider posting comments on my work on this thread for the reasons I've already explained.

Quote:

Maybe this is the problem you've had all along.

It's like having a piece of the jigsaw and holding it in your pocket. Where's the sense in that.

Well, I thought sharing all of this for free with other people on the internet was the best thing to do. So, I'd like to be able to do that as clearly as possible as I've explained and as you seem to be requesting.

Quote:

OCD and control issues comes to mind.

Thanks for the tip. I'll go see mein doktor ...

Quote:

I think your work has merit, but on it's own it's useless information. The fact they do things at certain times is known by everyone. WHY is the crucial bit.
in order that this method may gain wider acceptance. Why? Who cares unless you want a gong. It needs to GO somewhere.

The work must be presented as clearly and as simply as possible. You are failing at that. The longer these pages go on the more repetitive and offputting they become.

OK. Thanks for the feedback & see above.

Quote:

I am also up against this pavlovian resistance to anything to do with numbers.

Having been around when Nassim Harramein and Marco Rodin started making the rounds I assure you this isn't really the case. Those threads had plenty of discussion all around the subject.

Around what subject ?

Quote:

The method I am trying to convey. Does repeating it ad infinitum get anyone anywhere? Do a video and have done with it maybe. I imagine everywhere you've been people 'got it' and then got sick of it.

Anyway the intent of these last lines is useful criticism, or not. For the life of me I cannot fathom what you hope to achieve with these stand alone threads.

Apart from explaining the methodology the most useful thing you've linked to by far is this.

Well. I was rather curious what, aside from being the 12 th prime, the number 37 could represent.

So, that geometrical analysis fitted. As does prime 12, in all it's interpretations. As I've explained.

Quote:

Is that to be discussed in these threads?

What about ZION and what that's about.

OK.

Quote:

How about the matrix films? How about the nature of matrix? Geometry? Cymatics? Conciousness? Crop Circles?

OK.

Quote:

If it's just your own work and own posts ad infinitum you should perhaps consider stating so in the signature line of every post and in the OP.

Imagine we all know they do these events utilising the methodology you propose. Where has it got us?

OK. I could put it in every post that's a good idea. Thank you.

Depends on who "us" is I suppose and how "us" percieves it and what "us" does with it.

Quote:

In the end it's none of my business. I've got to go away again now so won't read any reply or be posting except maybe occasionally.

Booo !

Quote:

Your work provided confirmation of something I suspected and for that I'm grateful. Good stuff.

Hurrah !

Last edited by markgobell; 14-07-2016 at 06:10 PM.
Old 16-07-2016, 11:22 PM   #49
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post

Ok every time there's an event numerology comes into it-

Now to me it looks like you can get to any significant numbers you like by doing the maths how you want.

It also strikes me you can find a tenuous date link between 2 events.

Now I'm sure it isn't just made up on the spot - so I assume there are rules and logic.

So 1) what and why are the significant numbers,

2) since there will always be a date exactly X number of days from the event - how is a significant one derived ( rather than selecting a date and making the numbers fit)

3 the maths rules what do / don't you add and when.

I'm sure these a thread explaining it - if so can I have a link - at the moment its just gibberish - worse than cricket -

I'm not promising I will believe in it - however I would like to understand its reasoning.

Hello hande

I've answered you here on the discussion thread so as to keep the gibberish away from the Date Relationships threads.

Which is why my invitations to comment on date relationships posted elsewhere, always include the link to this Discussion Thread.

It appears that you are confusing Date Arithmetic with "numerology" - not the best of starts for your analysis ...

I think I've addressed the issues you raise elsewhere on this thread.

If, after reading through it you still have any questions please post them here.

Ty.

Last edited by markgobell; 17-07-2016 at 07:36 AM.
Old 17-07-2016, 09:44 AM   #50
hande

Quote:
Hello hande

I've answered you here on the discussion thread so as to keep the gibberish away from the Date Relationships threads.

Which is why my invitations to comment on date relationships posted elsewhere, always include the link to this Discussion Thread.

It appears that you are confusing Date Arithmetic with "numerology" - not the best of starts for your analysis ...

I think I've addressed the issues you raise elsewhere on this thread.

If, after reading through it you still have any questions please post them here.

Ty.

Just seen
And yes I wasn't aware date arithmetic and numerology were separate sciences - well I did say it was all incomprehensible gibberish - that wont help.
hande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 01:17 PM   #51
markgobell

I wasn't aware that "numerology" was science ...

You learn something new everyday ...

Old 18-07-2016, 11:01 PM   #52
markgobell

Quote:

how does one repeat what you are doing with the time and date calculator?

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html

I've tried adding the numbers from 30 June 1934 but they don't get anywhere near 2016.

Hello again cont & thanks for your interest.

As your post mentions 30 June 1934 and follows from this post I presume this is what you are referring to :

Quote:
Quote:

German train 'axe attack' on 18 July 2016 : Nazis : Night of the Long Knives

BiBiC : German train 'axe attack': Many reported hurt

DIF thread : More than 20 people injured in axe attack in Germany

Quote:

From Nazis : The Night of the Long Knives started on 30 June 1934

to the German train 'axe attack' on 18 July 2016 is :

INClusive =

= 666 + 666 + 666

+ 666 + 666 + 666 weeks

+ 666 + 666 + 666 days

The date components above which are underlined are links to the Date Calculator.

I've checked it again and it is correct.

When using more than one date component, this particular Date Calculator cannot show INClusive calculations so 2 URLs have to be used.

Is that what's confusing the issue ?

Let me know if anything is still unclear.

Last edited by markgobell; 19-07-2016 at 10:35 AM.
Old 19-07-2016, 09:16 AM   #53
cont

Quote:
Hello cont & thanks for your interest.

As your post mentions 30 June 1934 and follows from this post I presume this is what you are referring to :

The date components above which are underlined are links to the Date Calculator.

I've checked it again and it is correct.

When using more than one date component, this particular Date Calculator cannot show INClusive calculations so 2 URLs have to be used.

Is that what's confusing the issue ?

Let me know if anything is still unclear.

I don't know what "inclusive" means.

However, that doesn't bother me so much now because I've worked out what was confusing me.

You have three separate lines of 666 whereas the first line actually belongs with the second line.

it's

666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 weeks

plus

666 + 666 + 666 days

from the night of the long knives to the German train attack
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 09:46 AM   #54
markgobell

Quote:

I don't know what "inclusive" means.

However, that doesn't bother me so much now because I've worked out what was confusing me.

You have three separate lines of 666 whereas the first line actually belongs with the second line.

it's

666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 + 666 weeks

plus

666 + 666 + 666 days

from the night of the long knives to the German train attack

OK understood. Thanks.

The reason why I choose to use the layout which I posted above, rather than the layout you have posted, is to emphasise the important aspect of symmetry, which I have tried to explain elsewhere on this thread.

The same reason why it is sometimes necesary to illustrate the symmetry by also posting the resulting motifs after the artithmetic, when it is not immediately apparent or always possible to do so in the arithmetic itself.

For example :

It is not immediately apparent from the date arithmetic itself :

= 777 months

+ 777 + 777 + 777 weeks

+ 777 + 777 + 777 + 777 + 777 days

that the resulting motif is in fact, the seemingly preferred 3 x 3 block ...

777 777 777
777 777 777
777 777 777

Which is why I include the resulting motif in cases where it is not obvious.

I could, of course include the "years", "months", "weeks" or "days", date component text on each line too, but I didn't think it was necessary ... once you click on the links provided ...

Also, I would always advise using a calculator so that the overall quantities can be checked ...

The only alternative would be to link to a calculator so that one could see for example that : 6 x 666 = 3996 = 3x 3x 444

but I thought that would be a ridiculous waste of time ...

As for the different Date Arithmetic methods :

INClusive

INTerval

ISUAF etc

and their possible combinations, are now and have been for some time, always underlined in my posts = linked to the source providing an explanation of their meaning ...

The one exception to this is where the resulting date is from NORMAL d2 - d1 ( d2 minus d1 ) arithmetic, so I don't bother stating that ...

For example the results for the above Night of the Long Knives sum range from 18 July = INClusive, 19 July = NORMAL and 20 July = INTerval ...

Sometimes, depending on the quantity of each Y,M,W,D date component and where the root event falls in the calendar, really wide result date ranges are possible, producing up to 6 different result dates in some cases !

The vagaries of Date Arithmetic ! Fascinating ...

All of which helps to explain "event clusters" which I've also covered elsewhere.

Hope that helps.

Hopefully now, issues to do with recognising a link on this forum, the mechanics of date arithmetic and my layout method, are better understood and on their way to being resolved, so ...

Do you have any comment on the content ?

Last edited by markgobell; 19-07-2016 at 10:47 AM.
Old 22-07-2016, 08:39 AM   #55
markgobell

September 2018 : Israel's Birthday + 666m, 666w & 666d

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post

Can we expect to see a major event happen on 16 June 2018?

From the creation of the State of Israel on the 14th May 1948 to a yet unknown event on the 16th June 2018 =

666 months

666 weeks

666 days

16 June 2018 = 33rd Degree Freemasonry.

Is the calculation right Mark? If not, I'll delete it.

I don't get this bit "16 June 2018 = 33rd Degree Freemasonry."

But the date calc is correct and well spotted roastpotatoes.

I don't mean to be condescending at all, this clearly doesn't apply to you rp, but what just happened needs recognising and emphasis imo :

Part of the defintion of the process of learning is the transfer of knowledge and it's subsequent application elsewhere ...

So imo, there's absolutely no reason not to ask similar questions of all potential root events. That's the point.

Similar awareness and curiosity needs to abound ...

David Ben-Gurion declared the independent state of Israel on 14 May 1948.

On the eve of the expiry of Mandatory Palestine on 15 May 1948

Israel' first full day as a state on 15 May 1948 was also the day that the First Arab–Israeli War began.

The result date range from Israel's Birthday on 14 May 1948 by adding :

+ 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days

to 15 September 2018 = INClusive

to 16 September 2018 = NORMAL & INClusive ISUAF

to 17 September 2018 = INTerval & NORMAL ISUAF

to 18 September 2018 = INTerval ISUAF

and from the 16 th to the 18 th when measured from the start of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War & Israel's first full day as a state.

Re the expectation of an event(s) over that result range is a fascinating question, with Israel's creation at it's root.

Perhaps the ultimate question to ask about Israel when considered from within this paradigm ?

We have the perfect symmetry with identical m, w & d components ...

The number 666, one of principal 3 digit rep-digits with cultural connotations beyond the scope of this ...

Sounds like a "no brainer" ?

I agree. It does. I'd be surprised if something(s) did not happen.

And this is where I should say, I probably can't help further really.

I'm clueless as to it's potential form and scale ...

I'm don't have as much confidence for something "big and overt" to happen as you might imagine.

It could of course be a red button day of some sort, I have no idea.

Maybe it might take other forms.

I would be very surprised if all options went unused though.

Consider this from the occult perspective ...

and however far awareness of that extends.

I don't think that there's really any need to consider any possible prole perception, since we're not supposed to know about any of this anyway.

So, among their own, it would be very overt and clearly understood by all who knew.

They may well choose to do something very overt and huge, this might be the moment, I simply don't know.

Who knows what the state of the world is going to be like mid September 2018 ?

I've covered many of the Mandate key roots and it's clear where they all lead so ...

but I'd suggest that they're much less obvious than Israel's birthday ... and therefore not so widely recognised ?

If I was forced to choose a date then the first safe guess imo would always be the most obscure, so INClusive ISUAF and / or INTerval ISUAF

But as INClusive ISUAF is the same as NORMAL in this case, which is the opposite of obscure, I'd discount INClusive ISUAF in favour of INTerval ISUAF = 18th

That's not an exclusive hard and fast rule but a good place to hazard a guess imo ... for what it's worth ...

We could also examine the 666 tree from Israel's inception. That might be able to assist with informing any judgement about future possibles in the same tree. Otoh it might prove irrelevant to said future possibles, with the above root event, symmetry and numbers, normal rules might be suspended, I don't know ...

So, there's also + 666m, 666w to consider too, resulting in 16 th to 20 th August 2016.

+666m and + 666m, 666d have already happened so ...

I could go on ...

The other important aspect to consider is the conjugation / convergence of relationships from other root events to these same result dates.

For a series of events lasting a few days, there is ususally a fairly distinctive series of similar relationships to these other roots. I haven't looked at this yet.

However this may or may not be important for the Israeli 666m, w & d series of results so it's anyone's guess I suggest.

As ever there's also the contextual issue to consider too.

If things happen, they'll need to be considered within the context of the root.

So there will always be argument over that.

I did say I wouldn't be much help.

One thing you can be sure of though is ...

Even if something(s) does happen on any of those dates and even if it is one of those PNACesque "catastrophic and catalyzing event" red button days ...

The world would still have to deal with ...

"It had nothing to do with Israel" ...

Last edited by markgobell; 22-07-2016 at 09:57 AM.
Old 22-07-2016, 10:07 AM   #56
markgobell

Israel's Birthday : Israel's IDF 2005 "final disengagement" from Gaza

Speaking of the most obscure, results ...

and since + 666m, 666d has already happened ...

Quote:

alhaq.org : Defending Human Rights in Palestine

One Year after the ‘Disengagement’: Gaza still Occupied and under Attack

One year after Israel's "Disengagement", the Gaza Strip is still occupied territory under international law.

The Disengagement Plan and Israel’s Status as Occupying Power On 6 June 2004, the Israeli government approved a “Disengagement Plan,” which provided for the complete unilateral withdrawal of Israeli settlers and ground troops from the Gaza Strip, as well as a limited unilateral withdrawal from a small part of the northern West Bank.

In the Gaza Strip, the plan was implemented from 15 August 2005, when Israel began removing settlers, until 12 September 2005, when the last troops withdrew.

Quote:

Wikipedia : Israeli disengagement from Gaza

Following Israel's withdrawal, on 12 September Palestinian crowds entered the settlements waving PLO and Hamas flags, firing gunshots into the air and setting off firecrackers, and chanting slogans

Quote:

From Israel's Birthday on 14 May 1948

to Israeli disengagement from Gaza : Last IDF troops left Gaza on 12 September 2005 is :

INTerval ISUAF =

= 666 months, 666 days

The above date arithmetic produces result dates from 9 th to 12 th September 2005.

I don't currently have anything recorded for the 9 th.

The 10 th is NORMAL, the 11 th is also NORMAL ISUAF ...

Police shot dead Craig King in Manchester on 10 September 2005

The Sandy Hook Production : Script point : "Adam Lanza" diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome by "Dr Paul Fox" on 11 September 2005

The same "Dr Paul Fox" - "Adam Lanza's" psychiatrist who was arrested on sexual assault charges after fleeing to New Zealand ...

9/11 WTC Manhattan : Tribute In Light : Lights on 4 th anniversary on 11 September 2005

"Al Qaeda in Northern Europe" : Younes Tsouli aka "Irhabi 007" / Mirsad Bektasevic posts "declaration" of intended attacks on Al Ansar on 11 September 2005

I recall imagining at the time, "al Qaeda in the Mid West Home Counties" ...

"Irhabi 007" - if nothing else one has to at least recognise the humour ... surely ...

Last edited by markgobell; 22-07-2016 at 10:51 AM.
Old 22-07-2016, 11:17 AM   #57
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
September 2018 : Israel's Birthday + 666m, 666w & 666d

I don't get this bit "16 June 2018 = 33rd Degree Freemasonry."

But the date calc is correct and well spotted roastpotatoes.

I don't mean to be condescending at all, this clearly doesn't apply to you rp, but what just happened needs recognising and emphasis imo :

Part of the defintion of the process of learning is the transfer of knowledge and it's subsequent application elsewhere ...

So imo, there's absolutely no reason not to ask similar questions of all potential root events. That's the point.

Similar awareness and curiosity needs to abound ...

Israel' first full day as a state on 15 May 1948 was also the day that the First Arab–Israeli War began.

to 15 September 2018 = INClusive

to 16 September 2018 = NORMAL & INClusive ISUAF

to 17 September 2018 = INTerval & NORMAL ISUAF

to 18 September 2018 = INTerval ISUAF

and from the 16 th to the 18 th when measured from the start of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War & Israel's first full day as a state.

Re the expectation of an event(s) over that result range is a fascinating question, with Israel's creation at it's root.

Perhaps the ultimate question to ask about Israel when considered from within this paradigm ?

We have the perfect symmetry with identical m, w & d components ...

The number 666, one of principal 3 digit rep-digits with cultural connotations beyond the scope of this ...

Sounds like a "no brainer" ?

I agree. It does. I'd be surprised if something(s) did not happen.

And this is where I should say, I probably can't help further really.

I'm clueless as to it's potential form and scale ...

I'm don't have as much confidence for something "big and overt" to happen as you might imagine.

It could of course be a red button day of some sort, I have no idea.

Maybe it might take other forms.

I would be very surprised if all options went unused though.

Consider this from the occult perspective ...

and however far awareness of that extends.

I don't think that there's really any need to consider any possible prole perception, since we're not supposed to know about any of this anyway.

So, among their own, it would be very overt and clearly understood by all who knew.

They may well choose to do something very overt and huge, this might be the moment, I simply don't know.

Who knows what the state of the world is going to be like mid September 2018 ?

I've covered many of the Mandate key roots and it's clear where they all lead so ...

but I'd suggest that they're much less obvious than Israel's birthday ... and therefore not so widely recognised ?

If I was forced to choose a date then the first safe guess imo would always be the most obscure, so INClusive ISUAF and / or INTerval ISUAF

But as INClusive ISUAF is the same as NORMAL in this case, which is the opposite of obscure, I'd discount INClusive ISUAF in favour of INTerval ISUAF = 18th

That's not an exclusive hard and fast rule but a good place to hazard a guess imo ... for what it's worth ...

We could also examine the 666 tree from Israel's inception. That might be able to assist with informing any judgement about future possibles in the same tree. Otoh it might prove irrelevant to said future possibles, with the above root event, symmetry and numbers, normal rules might be suspended, I don't know ...

So, there's also + 666m, 666w to consider too, resulting in 16 th to 20 th August 2016.

+666m and + 666m, 666d have already happened so ...

I could go on ...

The other important aspect to consider is the conjugation / convergence of relationships from other root events to these same result dates.

For a series of events lasting a few days, there is ususally a fairly distinctive series of similar relationships to these other roots. I haven't looked at this yet.

However this may or may not be important for the Israeli 666m, w & d series of results so it's anyone's guess I suggest.

As ever there's also the contextual issue to consider too.

If things happen, they'll need to be considered within the context of the root.

So there will always be argument over that.

I did say I wouldn't be much help.

One thing you can be sure of though is ...

Even if something(s) does happen on any of those dates and even if it is one of those PNACesque "catastrophic and catalyzing event" red button days ...

The world would still have to deal with ...

"It had nothing to do with Israel" ...

Many thanks for your comprehensive reply.

I don't understand the September 2018 significance.

We agree upon the 16th June 2018 being linked to the creation of the State of Israel on the 14 May 1948 i.e.

666 months

666 weeks

666 days

Also the number 33 is in the date:

16-6-2018 16+6+2+1+8 = 33

Also the WORLD CUP WILL BE TAKING PLACE IN RUSSIA IN JUNE 2018

The 2018 FIFA World Cup will be the 21st FIFA World Cup, a quadrennial international football tournament contested by the men's national teams of the member associations of FIFA. It is scheduled to take place in Russia from 14 June to 15 July 2018.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 22-07-2016 at 11:35 AM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2016, 05:11 PM   #58
markgobell

Quote:

Many thanks for your comprehensive reply.

We agree upon the 16th June 2018 being linked to the creation of the State of Israel on the 14 May 1948 i.e.

666 months

666 weeks

666 days

Yes we do agree. Well spotted. Don't overlook the August 2016 results too.

Quote:

Apologies. It is as you say, the results take us to June 2018, not September.

I transcribed some other September results instead of those from the Israel Biirthday sum.

Same 666m, w & d date calc link as before, but now with the correct days, month & relationship types :

Quote:

to 14 June 2018 = INClusive ISUAF

to 15 June 2018 = INClusive & NORMAL ISUAF

to 16 June 2018 = NORMAL & INTerval ISUAF

to 17 June 2018 = INTerval

Last edited by markgobell; 23-07-2016 at 05:30 PM.
Old 23-07-2016, 06:45 PM   #59
markgobell

Israel's Birthday : 666 less obvious

Quote:

A less obvious 666 : The Number : 216

216 = 6³ = 6 x 6 x 6

216 =

= 6+6+6+6+6+6
+ 6+6+6+6+6+6
+ 6+6+6+6+6+6
+ 6+6+6+6+6+6
+ 6+6+6+6+6+6
+ 6+6+6+6+6+6

Quote:

From Israel's Birthday on 14 May 1948

to 22 July 2016 = INClusive

to 23 July 2016 = NORMAL & INClusive ISUAF

to 24 July 2016 = INTerval & NORMAL ISUAF

to 25 July 2016 = INTerval ISUAF

= 648 months, 648 weeks, 648 days

= 216 + 216 + 216 months

+ 216 + 216 + 216 weeks

+ 216 + 216 + 216 days

= 6x6x6  +  6x6x6  +  6x6x6 months

+ 6x6x6  +  6x6x6  +  6x6x6 weeks

+ 6x6x6  +  6x6x6  +  6x6x6 days

Last edited by markgobell; 23-07-2016 at 06:47 PM.
Old 25-07-2016, 12:01 PM   #60
markgobell

GHW Bush : 666m, w & d birthday

Quote:
Quote:

GHW Bush and QEII opened the new Mi6 SIS building on 14 July 1994

The definition of that "special relationship ..."

See also : 9/11 in the name of Queen Elizabeth II ?

Queen Elizabeth II born on 21 April 1926 and the Illuminati

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh and Iraq Slaughter II : Princess Bliar set the 17 March 2003 deadline to comply

Quote:

Wikipedia : SIS Building

The SIS Building or MI6 Building at Vauxhall Cross houses the headquarters of the British Secret Intelligence Service (SIS, MI6).

It is located at 85 Albert Embankment in Vauxhall, a south western part of central London, United Kingdom, on the bank of the River Thames beside Vauxhall Bridge.

The building was completed in April 1994 and officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II accompanied by Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh, in July of that year.[13]

[13] "Queen visits Mi6.", The Times, London, 15 July 1994, pg 2

Times archive

Queen visits Mi6.

The Times (London, England), Friday, July 15, 1994; pg. 2; Issue 65007.

Quote:

From GHW Bush born on 12 June 1924

to QEII opened the Mi6 SIS building on 14 July 1994 is :

= 666 months, 666 weeks, 666 days

See also : GW Bush : 666m, w & d birthday

Last edited by markgobell; 25-07-2016 at 01:14 PM.