Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 17-12-2015, 07:49 AM   #1
markgobell

Default Discussion thread : Event Date Relationships

Discussion thread : Event Date Relationships

Quote:

This thread has been created to facilitate discussion of the Date Relationships.

The main threads are:

DIF : Event Date Relationships

DIF : ISIS / ISIL / IS / AQI Date Relationships

DIF : Holocaust narrative: Date Relationships

UK 9/11 Forum : Are 'Illuminati' Practicing Numerology In World Events?

Quote:

Note : The above UK 9/11 thread was started by another user, so it was not my choice of title, but it was the sole thread to which my work was assigned under threat of "punishment" if any of my work was posted in the main forums.

The UK 9/11 "Controversies" forum did / does not appear of the front page "latest posts" section and so any new activity therein is not flagged up to visitors in the usual way.

A virtual quarantine if you will, much like here at the DIF, unless of course one posts "numerology" garbage all over the place, which appears to be totally acceptable.

Date Relationships however, even here on the DIF, are out of bounds for the main forums.

Having been a regular poster at the UK 9/11 Forum for many years, Tony Gosling suddenly and without warning placed me on "Gardening Leave" on "Holocaust Memorial Day" 27 January 2015, with the following "explanation" :

Quote:

Tony Gosling : "Gardening Leave"

There is software that can do this Mark.

Not contributing anything at the mo.

Going to put you on gardening leave for a bit.

Quote:

Claims the man who mainly posts newspaper "copy" ...

As for the "software" claim .... Oh the irony ...

Like I'm using and the Puzzle Palaces are using an abacus or some such ...

As I've said before many times, my work has proved to be a useful tool in flushing out the deceivers, useful idiots, shills and agents ...

Quote:

It should be clearly understood that I used the UK 9/11 Forum thread as a working journal where I posted the results as the method evolved, warts and all.

So it stands as a testament to the "evolution of the method" and to folly in some cases as my understanding moved on considerably with time.

Please also appreciate that there is much irrelevance in many of those posts.

This was done deliberately to avoid any accusations of anti-ism concerning any particular tribe or group in an effort to subvert any action from the mods.

For the same reason, many posts were subsequently edited with more relevant information after they had become "old" and not on the current page as it were.

The strategy worked for a while...

Quote:

So, if anyone has any questions or suggestions etc., then please post them here rather than on the actual Date Relationships threads, if that's ok ...

Thank you.

Quote:

A short explanation of my hypothesis:

“The patterns found in the relationships between the dates of major world events, wars, assassinations, terrorism, politics, etc., indicate that there is something more at work than the random chaos of disorder or the quantum-mumbo-jumbo whimsical nature of time.

The analysis reveals repeating use of numeric patterns between events.

These patterns probably indicate esoteric meaning.

Because of the novel date arithmentic method, the patterns and relationships between events have hitherto been completely undetected.

It is my contention that these patterns reveal a design methodology which holds significance for and which bears withess to, the authors of these events.

Further, I aver that the narratives provided for these events are designed using the methodology and that ergo, they are, in the main, false.

I conclude that this entire matrix bears witness to the fingerprints of 33° World Masonry and Zion.

Both of which, imo, are one and the same thing ..."

Quote:

I have said many times that, we do ...

- the what

- the where

- the why

- the who

- the how

but not the when ...

that's a fundamental part of The Trivium Method, completely ignored ...

Why is that ?

Last edited by markgobell; 17-12-2015 at 12:08 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 07:43 AM   #2
markgobell

iamwhoam "claims" : You can "connect" anything to anything ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post

With such a wide open methodology (varying the number itself and applying it differently to years, months, weeks, and days), you are going to be able to connect any given date to another significant date.

Like I said, there is another guy doing something very similar with numbers related to Saturn. He also makes many connections and varies his numeralogical methodology to make it fit wherever he needs it to. Why shouldnt I believe him over you? I dont believe either of you, really. I thought maybe you were different because of the 111-999 thing.

Quote:

With such a wide open methodology (varying the number itself and applying it differently to years, months, weeks, and days), you are going to be able to connect any given date to another significant date.

Nonsense.

Understandable nonsense in a way, caused, I suspect, by imagining rather than from any evidential basis.

It's indicative of the mindset which just throws out unsubstantiated, frivolous reactions based on nothing more than a "belief", whatever that means ...

If one is making a claim, then it falls upon that person to justify that claim and try to prove the claim has merit.

A few seconds of reflection and consideration should provoke a more considered response than this.

But hey ho, we're on an internet forum so any knee jerk denigration will do I guess.

Perhaps iamwhoam will provide some examples to prove that :

"...you are going to be able to connect any given date to another significant date."

I look forward to seeing the research that underpins such dissonance.

I also look forward to seeing the definition of the word "connect" in this context too ...

Secondly, the notion suggests that the variation in numbers will cause all sorts of false positives.

I have already stated that date relationships are regularly found between one event and another that have to be discounted because they bear no relation to each other whatsoever and are therefore rejected as being insignificant, with no contextual relationship at all to the event under examination.

Third, the notion suggests that only by using a more limited set of numbers, or maybe just a few, or maybe just one perhaps, will any meaningful relationship be rendered.

This implication fails on many counts.

First, this work is original research.

So all variations must at least be considered, it not always presented perhaps.

Second, the idea that the perps limit themselves to scheduling their dastardly deeds every ddd days or www weeks or mmm months is just preposterous.

Imagine, a bomb goes off and every 911 or 777 or 666 days, weeks or months thereafter, another bomb goes off, etc etc

I imagine even iamwhoam would be able, with a little help, eventually, to see that sequence ...

No doubt the objection would then be some other baseless fantasy ...

Maybe iamwhoam could post the set of numbers that he / she would find "acceptable to use ..."

and of course, which "singular calendar component" would be acceptable ...

Then of course, an explanation of "why" would be required, and of course "why not others" also ...

Third, carrying this "logic" to it's conclusion would severely limit the perps "opportunities for action" ...

Imagine iamwhoam's scenario ...

"We need to bomb the London Underground"

"We can't do that yet Sir"

"Why not ?"

"Because we're only 522 days since the last bombing Sir and you know we're on a 666 timeline"

"Oh OK then. Scrub that. We'll have to wait."

This nonsense leads into the next important question :

To date, I have had no serious, plausible, considered reaction / answer to this yet, so perhaps iamwhoam could tell the world what the method is ?

Question : How to the perps schedule their events ?

Do they just give their bombing squads a list of targets and say something like:

"Anytime you're ready chaps, no particular dates, just make sure them bombs go off sometime OK"

Is that how it works ?

If not then perhaps iamwhoam can share with the world just how it does work ?

What are the imperatives vis timing ?

Is there any timing involved at all ?

Are these events just a series of random acts ?

Fourth : A "belief" in something not being true is a poor and irrational substitute for evidence

I said earlier that such nonsense is understandable in a way and I base this assertion on the full knowledge that iamwhoam does not have the data that I have in front of me.

So, I'm absolutely confident that the other crucial part of this paradigm is completely absent from iamwhoam's thinking, if indeed that's what it is.

The crucial component is sequences.

If I were to posit a single, isolated date relationship, then a valid objection could simply be the "so what" reaction.

If I could prove, which I have done, over and over again, that these same numbers were being used elsewhere, then that would add weight to the assertion that there is something other than the random chaos of time at work in the scheduling.

If a sequence of events were presented from the same root event, using the same numbers then that would add further weight to the hypothesis.

All of this has been done over and over again.

Fifth : The other crucial component in all of this is symmetry.

In addition to the Kabbalistic numbers, research shows that another part of the method is the symmetry afforded by using the same number in mutiple date fields.

Say, months, weeks and days et al ...

This also highlights that the big events , invariably use 3 date components be they months, weeks & days, years months & weeks or simply 3 lots of days etc

Along with the false postives described above, there can be thousands of relationships from or to any given event that use the numbers of interest.

I do not post those relationships.

There is little point in posting a relationship that is defined by 29 lots of 666's with mixed natural numbers, & Prime Ordinals P's, PP's & PPP's etc

This is why I ask for a definition of the word "connect".

I concentrate on those relationships that provide symmetry because I think I have proved, over and over again that is a crucial part of the method.

I have explained this here.

So, the claim that : "...you are going to be able to connect any given date to another significant date."

becomes even more spurious.

An example of iamwhoam's "work" that I was asked to respond to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post

1776 - 666 = 1110, reduced by getting rid of the zero is 111. 111 and 666 are related to the Magic Square of the Sun.

multiples of 111: 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 1110, 1221, 1332, 1443, 1554, 1665, 1776, 1887, 1998, 2109...

16*111 = 1776

1110-666 = 444
444-666 = -222
-222-666 = -888

888*2 = 1776

Factors of 1776 = 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24, 37, 48, 74, 111, 148, 222, 296, 444, 592, 888, 1776

444*4 = 1776
222*8 = 1776
111*16 = 1776

Multiples of 37: 37, 74, 111, 148, 185, 222, 259, 296, 333, 370, 407, 444, 481, 518, 555, 592, 629, 666, 703, 740, 777, 814, 851, 888, 925, 962, 999, 1036, 1073, 1110, 1147, 1184, 1221, 1258, 1295, 1332, 1369, 1406, 1443, 1480, 1517, 1554, 1591, 1628, 1665, 1702, 1739, 1776...

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post

The reason I didn't respond to your 1776 conundrum is because I do not understand what it is you are trying to say.

I saw that you needed to "drop a zero" and that was where my interest ended.

Good grief.

And you have the neck to attempt to offer "a critique" of my work ...

So, as I said, a few seconds of considered thought might have precluded such nonsensical, unjustified, baseless and spurious / frivolous claims from being made in the first place ...

I look forward to seeing the fruits of your "research" iamwhoam ...

However, if it follows the style and content as above, then I don't think I will feel the urge to respond to it ...

If, on the other hand, you base all of this on some sort of "belief" rather than empirical research, then I can't help and would suggest that maybe you need to go and share your "beliefs" with your Rabbi ...

I am 100% confident that the Rabbi will be able to help you further understand the Kabbalistic method ...

Last edited by markgobell; 06-01-2016 at 11:29 PM.
Old 10-01-2016, 01:07 AM   #3
markgobell

DIF view counts

I'm very surprised that the view count for my Date Relationships work here on the DIF remains so low.

Nobody has responded to this discussion thread for example and the timing questions I ask on the opening post.

It would appear that the imperative here, as elsewhere, is the perpetual motion of the who, what, why, and how ...

Whilst having absolutely no interest in the when ...

With zero alternative rationales offered for the when, like it doesn't even matter ...

There have been the odd one or two noise generators in the past offering the occasional snipe and unsupported denigration, but nobody here seems interested in offering a serious critique or even commenting ...

In the former regard the two forums are also very different, there was no sniping or denigration at the UK 9/11 forum whatsoever.

In the latter regard, the lack of reaction, the two audiences are identical.

Since starting the Event Date Relationships thread on 4 May 2015, as of today there have been 14,437 views

That's a very low average of just 57 views per day, some of which will be my own activity.

When I was booted off the UK 9/11 forum on 27 January 2015 the view count stood at 287,472

Today the view count is 363,257 which is the largest view count on that "truth forum" by some way.

That's an extra 75,785 views in almost a year, an average of 217 per day with no new input from me and 4 times the average here.

On a forum that has been deliberately bolted down, which is now dead on it's feet, with only about a maximum dozen currently active posters ...

During the most productive, latter stage of posting there, the daily views were in the 400 to 500+ range.

Recently, the view count has once again climbed to almost 400 per day.

Now, unless those views are returning users who keep on reading the same stuff over and over again, I assume that much of this activity is from new viewers.

I have since posted links to my work here and to the UK forum, so why the huge difference in views is something of a mystery.

Especially since some of the most pertinent analysis has been done here, since May.

I am now much more aware of the very poor standing this forum has on t'interwebs.

For example, I have attracted much ridicule for posting DIF links elsewhere, but not once for posting the 9/11 forum links.

So maybe, the external audience see the composition of the DIF link and just don't visit, but do visit the 9/11 forum ?

What else could explain it ?

The view count for the DIF - ISIS / ISIL / IS / AQI Date Relationships thread, today is 3,831

That's an average of just 19 views per day, including my activity.

So, according to these view counts, we have two "conspiracy forums", both apparently concerned with the same issues, but with statistically anomalous diferences in apparent interest ...

There has to be an explanation for these huge and significant discrepancies ...

Perhaps it's the wide range of content here that competes for attention.

Maybe DIF users are just not interested in this stuff.

Maybe the DIF community are now mostly inoculated and inure to the perceived, proverbial, "numerological turd in the punch bowl" ...

Maybe folk just visit the threads they normally visit and rarely any others.

I could have this wrong but going by the view counts on the main forums here, the DIF seems to have a much bigger audience compared to the UK 9/11 forum.

So, it does seem to indicate an entirely different demographic.

All of which I find fascinating ...

I welcome any thoughts on this ...

Don't all rush at once ...

Last edited by markgobell; 10-01-2016 at 07:35 PM.
Old 12-01-2016, 10:59 AM   #4
white light

Hi markgobell,

Just because things can happen non randomly does not imply that they are being controlled by whomsoever you think it is controlling them.

We are infinite consciousness. Time/space is relative to the observer. The observer is infinite consciousness. Too much "specific" dot joining obscures this.

Added:

I suppose I ought to expand upon what I meant. Firstly, what’s good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander. Now, I don’t mean anything esoteric by using that proverb, although if you’ve got some extra illumination of the symbolism to add please feel free to, but just the regular meaning (albeit inverted for illustrative purposes only), in this instance: what’s true for my spiritual awakenings may not be true for yours and vica versa.

Things are spooky for sure. Numbers are spooky. Time is spooky. Language is spooky. Symbols are spooky. History is spooky. Alot of people look into the minutae of things. Ever smaller dots to join, infinite. To see the bigger picture, join bigger dots. The see beyond the dots, don’t join any at all. This has been my experience. I’m not saying that there isn’t truth in your findings, just that when I’ve looked into such things in any detail it seemed to become a never ending quest with the truth always hidden behind the next corner.

Numbers, symbols and language are the programming code for consciousness, just like they are the programming code for computers.

Whilst we may get some of that programming via the “so called” elites, the zionist cabbal or whatrever, it does not come from them. Did they not grow up in the world, the same as everyone else?. Perhaps they are aliens, but even so, I doubt whether aliens are immune to numbers, language and symbols.

Everything resides within consciousness, so the programming must come from within. This is why symbols, numbers and language form connections with us, because they are already within us.

Can these numbers language and symbols be used for mind manipulation. Yes of course, but you have to ask, who is free from programming enough to do that from a perspective of not being programmed themselves? I’d say no-one. Perhaps only the very enlightened who wouldn’t have cause to do it anyways.

As for emotions, these are our receptors, receiving the information our senses give us and reacting accordingly. De-programming allows us to take control of both emotion and thought to some extent, but it’s prudent to ask whether the de-programming has also been programmed.

Last edited by white light; 12-01-2016 at 02:57 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 04:56 PM   #5
markgobell

Hello White Light

Thanks for your thoughts.

There's certainly food for thought in what you say.

To be clear, I am not suggesting there is any "other worldly" effect of the numbers which I do suggest are used in the scheduling of various events.

I have been accused elsewhere of promoting superstitious mumbo-jumbo.

Also, there was a suggestion that the numbers have magic powers etc.

I'm almost speechless on that really. Well, I am actually.

Your point about just because two events yield, what I consider to be, a potentially tell-tale relationship, that it doesn't always flow that there is cause and effect, is absolutely valid imo.

It's important to state that.

There is also subjectivity at work when one considers context alone.

If that is ever going to be consensually resolvable, then after the statistical & probability intractables have also been resolved ...

for each single relationship and a method is devised for the event convergence / compound probabilties ...

we arrive at the ultimate philosophical question of, when apparent, random coincidence, becomes something else ...

like design ...

Last edited by markgobell; 12-01-2016 at 07:01 PM.
Old 13-01-2016, 12:32 PM   #6
white light

Quote:
Hello White Light

There's certainly food for thought in what you say.

To be clear, I am not suggesting there is any "other worldly" effect of the numbers which I do suggest are used in the scheduling of various events.

I have been accused elsewhere of promoting superstitious mumbo-jumbo.

Also, there was a suggestion that the numbers have magic powers etc.

I'm almost speechless on that really. Well, I am actually.

Your point about just because two events yield, what I consider to be, a potentially tell-tale relationship, that it doesn't always flow that there is cause and effect, is absolutely valid imo.

It's important to state that.

There is also subjectivity at work when one considers context alone.

If that is ever going to be consensually resolvable, then after the statistical & probability intractables have also been resolved ...

for each single relationship and a method is devised for the event convergence / compound probabilties ...

we arrive at the ultimate philosophical question of, when apparent, random coincidence, becomes something else ...

like design ...

Yeah, all good points.

Yes, there is clearly underlying structure. Hard to say if that is by design or not as it would have to be designed that you and I would be made aware that there's a structure, or was that an accident, in which case the structure and hence the designer would be at fault.
Old 18-01-2016, 06:11 PM   #7
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post

Yeah, all good points.

Yes, there is clearly underlying structure.

Hard to say if that is by design or not as it would have to be designed that you and I would be made aware that there's a structure, or was that an accident, in which case the structure and hence the designer would be at fault.

Sorry white light, I originally read this as a statement but now I see that it probably requires a response.

I aver that the "structure" is simply a method used to schedule events.

In that regard it represents a coding system.

All codes have to be designed and all codes can, once the keys have been found, be broken.

So the idea that there is something at fault with that needs rethinking imo.

As I stated in the opening post :

Because of the novel date arithmentic method, the patterns and relationships between events have hitherto been completely undetected.

I also suggest that the evidence for design is both now obvious and overwhelming ...

Last edited by markgobell; 18-01-2016 at 06:15 PM.
Old 18-01-2016, 08:35 PM   #8
white light

Quote:
Sorry white light, I originally read this as a statement but now I see that it probably requires a response.

I aver that the "structure" is simply a method used to schedule events.

In that regard it represents a coding system.

All codes have to be designed and all codes can, once the keys have been found, be broken.

So the idea that there is something at fault with that needs rethinking imo.

As I stated in the opening post :

I also suggest that the evidence for design is both now obvious and overwhelming ...

I'm still not convinced. Einstein said something like "time is there to stop everything happening at once". If everything happened at once it would all be absolutely connected in that instant, so why not over time too?
Old 19-01-2016, 06:41 AM   #9
markgobell

I don't understand the Einstein quote and would rather discuss the work I have posted.

Have you studied every post I have made here and elsewhere ?

What evidence would convince you that there is systematic design in the scheduling of events ?

Can you offer any possible answers to this question ?

Question : How do the perps schedule their events ?

Last edited by markgobell; 19-01-2016 at 07:31 AM.
Old 26-01-2016, 07:22 AM   #10
markgobell

Question from sevenhills on the Holocaust Date Relationships thread.

In reply to this post:

Quote:

The Nazis Reichstag Fire & Decree and J P Morgan

The beginning of the end of the Weimar Republic ...

Quote:

Wiki : J. P. Morgan

John Pierpont "J.P." Morgan (April 17, 1837 – March 31, 1913) was an American financier and banker who dominated corporate finance and industrial consolidation during his time. In 1892, Morgan arranged the merger of Edison General Electric and Thomson-Houston Electric Company to form General Electric. He was instrumental in the creation of the United States Steel Corporation.

At the height of Morgan's career during the early 1900s, he and his partners had financial investments in many large corporations and had significant influence over the nation's high finance and United States Congress members. He directed the banking coalition that stopped the Panic of 1907. He was the leading financier of the Progressive Era, and his dedication to efficiency and modernization helped transform American business.

Morgan died in Rome, Italy, in his sleep in 1913 at the age of 75, leaving his fortune and business to his son, John Pierpont Morgan, Jr.

Quote:

Wiki : Reichstag Fire

The Reichstag fire was an arson attack on the Reichstag building in Berlin on 27 February 1933.

Marinus van der Lubbe, a young Dutch council communist, was caught at the scene of the fire and arrested for the crime. Van der Lubbe was an unemployed bricklayer who had recently arrived in Germany. He declared that he had started the fire and was tried and sentenced to death. The fire was used as evidence by the Nazi Party that communists were plotting against the German government.

The event is seen as pivotal in the establishment of Nazi Germany.

The responsibility for the Reichstag fire remains an ongoing topic of debate and research.[3][4] Historians disagree as to whether Van der Lubbe acted alone, as he said, to protest the condition of the German working class. The Nazis accused the Comintern of the act. A few historians endorse the conspiracy theory[5] proposed by the Communist Party; that the arson was planned and ordered by the Nazis as a false flag operation. Whatever the truth, the Nazis used the fire to solidify their power and eliminate the communists as political rivals.

Quote:

Wiki : Reichstag Fire Decree

The Reichstag Fire Decree (German: Reichstagsbrandverordnung) is the common name of the Decree of the Reich President for the Protection of People and State (German: Verordnung des Reichspräsidenten zum Schutz von Volk und Staat) issued by German President Paul von Hindenburg in direct response to the Reichstag fire of 27 February 1933.

The decree nullified many of the key civil liberties of German citizens.

With Nazis in powerful positions in the German government, the decree was used as the legal basis for the imprisonment of anyone considered to be opponents of the Nazis, and to suppress publications not considered “friendly” to the Nazi cause.

The decree is considered by historians to be one of the key steps in the establishment of a one-party Nazi state in Germany.

The decree was improvised on the day after the fire (28 February) after discussions in the Prussian Ministry of the Interior, which was led by Hermann Göring, and was then brought before the Reich cabinet. In the ensuing discussions, Hitler stated that the fire made it now a matter of “ruthless confrontation of the KPD” and shortly thereafter, President von Hindenburg signed the decree into law.

Quote:

From J P Morgan born on 17 April 1837 to :

The Nazis Reichstag Fire on 27 February 1933 = INClusive

The Nazis Reichstag Fire Decree on 28 February 1933 = NORMAL

= 911 months, 911 weeks, 911 days >

666 666 666

444 444 444
444 444 444
444 444 444

322 322 322
322 322 322
322 322 322

The Number 911

sevenhills asks ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post

What is with the meaningless fascination with numbers?

Or is just Holocaust Denial hidden in the same way NWO Khazers and International Bankers means Jews?

Hello sevenhills and thanks for your interest.

I created this Discussion thread for questions / suggestions and discussion of the Date Relationships so I prefer to keep the discussion here rather than cluttering up the actual date relationship threads.

I will not be replying to you or anyone else on the date relationship threads for that reason. Hope thats ok.

In response to this question:

Quote:

What is with the meaningless fascination with numbers?

I refer you to the opening post on this discussion thread where I have given a brief summary of what I consider to be the meaningful design methodology which lies behind the scheduling of events.

And to the explanation of the 111 to 999 triplets here : 3119 day sequence from GHW Bush DCI CIA on 30 January 1976

There is also an explanation here at the RODOH forum.

As for the second question you pose.

Quote:

Or is just Holocaust Denial hidden in the same way NWO Khazers and International Bankers means Jews?

It's interesting that your questions first attempt to denigrate the information I post by appeals to ridicule, characterising the information as "meaningless" and then frame the second part of your post resulting in a straw man, binary option, which suggests that the information is both meaningless or, in this case, represents some kind of veiled, numeric attempt at "Holocaust denial", a second appeal to ridicule.

According to the way you have framed your questions, it would appear that your post is designed to solicit only two possible responses thus:

Agree / disagree that there is any meaning in the relationships between events.

Agree / disagree that , in the above case, the date relationships are an attempt at "Holocaust denial".

In order to attempt any discussion of both questions, there must first be acceptance of the fact that nobody on the planet can do anything about the data that is presented.

Neither I nor anyone else has the power to change either the JP Morgan birth date or the dates of the Reichstag Fire and Decree for example.

Likewise, nobody on the planet has the ability to change the fact that the events are 911 months, 911 weeks, 911 days apart ...

So, could I ask you to consider those facts of life before posting your considered response please.

Also, in order to consider your use of the the pejorative phrase, "Holocaust denial" I would first need to understand :

- what you actually mean by "Holocaust denial" ?

- why have you asked that question in response to a date relationship between JP Morgan and The Reichstag Fire ?

Your questions also pose a perplexing conundrum for me, if I have understood them correctly.

On the one hand, you implicitly state that the date relationship information which I post is, as you say, "meaningless"

whilst simultaneously suggesting that it might be an attempt at "Holocaust denial".

In which case, if both were true, then it would surely be "a meaningless attempt at Holocaust denial".

So, if that is your position, then I'm curious as to what prompted your question in the first place.

If, as your questions seem to be suggesting, that this work could represent a "meaningless attempt at Holocaust denial", then perhaps you should have stated that is what your interpretation is rather then asking me for confirmation of same.

Do you really expect me to concur that my work is a "meaningless attempt at Holocaust denial" ?

I would also need to know what underpins your assertion that these date relationships are, in your opinion, "meaningless" please.

Would you also extend your "meaningless" interpretation to all of the other date relationships I have posted too ?

Are they, in your opinion, also "meaningless attempts at something ...." ?

All of them ?

Some of them ?

Or is it just the date relationship posts in relation to the "Holocaust narrative" that has piqued your interest ?

as for this part of your question :

Quote:

... in the same way NWO Khazers and International Bankers means Jews?

It might be best to start a thread somewhere else so that your assumptions / interpretations can be explored.

I do not want to get into a discussion here about your "NWO Khazers and International Bankers means Jews" assertion, but as far as the "Khazars means Jews" bit is concerned ...

I may have this wrong, but, I was under the impression that bona-fide "semitic Jews" was precisely what the word "Khazars" did not mean ...

Likewise for their "Ashkenazi" descendants ...

In any case, I'm not aware that I have used those terms or any other euphemisms or veiled references to anyone, anywhere ...

I assume that it is self-evident and abundantly obvious that the date relationships are a result of date arithmetic.

So, if you have issues with the mathematics, then I don't think I can assist further.

Besides, if you hold to your, so far, unsupported assertion, that it is all "meaningless", then you can safely ignore it all surely ?

So, your interest in something you consider to be "meaningless", to me, is a rather perplexing, paradox ...

Last edited by markgobell; 26-01-2016 at 11:57 PM.
Old 03-05-2016, 04:31 PM   #11
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post

Mark ... Apologies if this has already been covered on this thread.

What are your thoughts about Christine Lagarde's "Magic 7" speech to the press on 15 January 2014?

Hello roastpotatoes

I haven't looked at it at all.

Are you asking generally, or about the date it was given, the 7's, interpretation or what / why she said what she said, etc. ?

Last edited by markgobell; 03-05-2016 at 04:32 PM.
Old 03-05-2016, 04:48 PM   #12
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Hello roastpotatoes

I haven't looked at it at all.

Are you asking generally, or about the date it was given, the 7's, interpretation or what / why she said what she said, etc. ?

I was thinking about the events of that year in particular, but not exclusively. After her speech there was the disappearance of MH 370 (I think the 8th March 2014) and also the shooting down? of MH 017 on the 17th July 2014.

There are an lot of "7" s in all of this. The video suggests it was a message to alert the Cabal of what was going to take place, which it may have been. You have a keen interest in numerology and it fascinates me too. (I often wake up at night at about 3.30 am!!) I wonder if you could make anything more of what she said in that speech, connected to the date she made it and the other information she talked about.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 03-05-2016 at 04:49 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 05:52 PM   #13
markgobell

Quote:

I was thinking about the events of that year in particular, but not exclusively. After her speech there was the disappearance of MH 370 (I think the 8th March 2014) and also the shooting down? of MH 017 on the 17th July 2014.

There are an lot of "7" s in all of this. The video suggests it was a message to alert the Cabal of what was going to take place, which it may have been. You have a keen interest in numerology and it fascinates me too. (I often wake up at night at about 3.30 am!!) I wonder if you could make anything more of what she said in that speech, connected to the date she made it and the other information she talked about.

I tend not to do the "numerology" thing, unless of course it's difficult to ignore.

I'd need to spend some time on it so I'll take a look soon.

I prefer to concentrate on the relationships between events, because that's where the authors express the real reasons and meaning, that's where the allegories and metaphors make sense.

Regarding MH17 numerology for example :

I recall reading reams of posts at the time, mentioning the "numerology" of MH17 on 17 July 2014

Nobody, anywhere as far as I could tell, got anywhere near it.

Simply because there is zero awareness of the use of Prime ordinals.

For the MH17 event date, imo, only once the use of Prime ordinals ( or sequence numbers ) is understood, can the "numerology" of the event date be seen :

MH17 : The event date numerology: 17-7-2014

dd = 17

m = 7

y+y+y+y = 2+0+1+4 = 7

First translation is 17-7-7

and the number 17 is also the 7th Prime Number thus : 17 = P7

so, in their occult terms, the second translation of 17-7-2014 becomes :

P7-7-7 > 777

"Et voila", thereby revealing another 777 event, just like more obvious, London 777 event, the terroristic reminder of "The Mandate" ...

also, 7 = 3+2+2 >322 = Skull & Bones & 33° Masonry

Note also : Each 7 is the 4 th Prime Number thus : 7 = P4

So, 17 = P7 = PP4

yielding the seemingly mandatory 777 and 444 motifs from the date 17 July 2014

The number 4, according to Mackey, is the Perfect Masonic number.

17 July is a very popular event date it would seem, Dr David Kelly murdered 1997, TWA800 in 1996 & many others.

Wood Treatment Ltd, Bosley last year, but nobody noticed, because that was just a factory exploding with no accusations of Muslims involved ...

Whilst not forgetting that 17 July each year is the anniversary of the "Bolsheviks" executing the Russian Imperial Romanov family, Tsar Nicholas II's wife the Tsarina Alexandra & 5 children in 1918

So, MH17 was the 96 th anniversary of that.

Recognition of things like that, "17 July" possibly being significant on it's own, rather than only giving consideration to it when combined with a year, was part of the journey of discovery.

Also as illustrated above, if one sees the 17 as a 7, just as it is in "Prime Number Sequence land", things start to look a little different ...

Last edited by markgobell; 03-05-2016 at 06:52 PM.
Old 03-05-2016, 06:46 PM   #14
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
I'd need to spend some time on it so I'll take a look soon.

Regarding MH17 numerology for example :

I recall reading reams of posts at the time, mentioning the "numerology" of MH17 on 17 July 2014

Nobody, anywhere as far as I could tell, got anywhere near it.

Simply because there is zero awareness of the use of Prime ordinals.

I tend not to do the "numerology" thing, unless of course it's difficult to ignore.

I prefer to concentrate on the relationships between events, because that's where the authors, reasons and true meaning are expressed.

For the MH17 event date, imo, only once the use of Prime ordinals ( or sequence numbers ) is understood, can the "numerology" of the event date be seen :

MH17 : The event date numerology: 17-7-2014

dd = 17

m = 7

y+y+y+y = 2+0+1+4 = 7

First translation is 17-7-7

And the number 17 is also the 7th Prime Number thus :

17 = P7

so, in their occult terms, the second translation of 17-7-2014 becomes :

P7-7-7 > 777

"Et voila", thereby revealing another 777 event, just like more obvious, London 777 event, the terroristic reminder of "The Mandate" ...

Also, 7 = 3+2+2 >322 = Skull & Bones & 33° Masonry

Note also : Each 7 is the 4 th Prime Number thus :

7 = P4

So, 17 = P7 = PP4

yielding the seemingly mandatory 777 and 444 motifs from the date 17 July 2014

The number 4, according to Mackey, is the Perfect Masonic number.

17 July is a very popular event date it would seem, Dr David Kelly murdered 1997, TWA800 in 1996 & many others.

Wood Treatment Ltd, Bosley last year, but nobody noticed, because that was just a factory exploding with no accusations of Muslims involved ...

Whilst not forgetting that 17 July each year is the anniversary of the "Bolsheviks" executing the Russian Imperial Romanov family, Tsar Nicholas II's wife the Tsarina Alexandra & 5 children in 1918

Recognition of things like that, "17 July" possibly being significant on it's own, rather than only giving consideration to it when combined with a year, was part of the journey of discovery.

Also as illustrated above, if one sees the 17 as a 7, just as it is in "Prime Number Sequence land", things start to look a little different ...

Thanks Mark. Don't go out of your way with this. I just thought then and think now it was an odd speech for her to make.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:04 PM   #15
markgobell

Quote:

Thanks Mark. Don't go out of your way with this. I just thought then and think now it was an odd speech for her to make.

I listened to it back then & again now.

She comes across to me rather as being rather whimsical.

Lots of people speak similarly and often, the lucky number x etc.

The references to numerology may be many things, an in joke, a piss take, or simply a reference to the lucky number 7.

The latter, to me, seems to fit with the video narrative.

The idea that the head of the IMF needs to bedazzle her Washington Press Club audience with some occult numerology either to conceal a future date or some other dastardly deed as a way of communicating between "the elite", to me, seems a little melodramatic...

The fact that many events are scheduled and planned to occur on dates which are chosen using a diabolical system of numbers, is imo, undeniable.

I have no idea if players at the IMF are privy to or are a part of that, or whether Christine Lagarde is either.

I suspect that she isn't here & that her dialogue, although seemingly a little odd, is probably entirely innocent.

Also, I'd say that the amount of irrelevant noise an event attracts, often seems to have an inverse relationships to the event's significance.

Whilst at other times, the faux, scripted reaction adds weight to the suspicion that the event itself is also manufactured.

Imo, the event here was not "manufactured" so that Christine Lagarde could deliver some occult message, but was in the normal course of her business.

The noise surrounding the event, for me, was some of the most trivial, ignorant nonsense I've read in a long time. I have no idea what, if anything, anyone retained or understood after discussion of her language, other than to say she referred to the number 7 quite a lot...

Unfortunately, the subject of numbers and it's poisonous cousin, numerology, seems to attract all manner of nonsense, much of which is undoubtedly manufactured for the very purpose of misdirection, misinformation and further distraction.

That Christine Lagarde's words were latched onto by lots of people trying to push some form of "numerology" which, it seems is, "the numerology" that should be pushed and is OK to push, is a plain fact.

Quite why they insist on pushing their half-baked "numerology" as evidence of some hidden method, when any fool should be able to see that it's nonsense, tells me all I need to know about those sending out the noise.

Also, quite why folk need to look for something from known people, like Christine Lagarde, whom they also suspect may be part of an elite group who are misleading them anyway, is one of life's intractable mysteries to me ...

Last edited by markgobell; 03-05-2016 at 08:35 PM.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:10 PM   #16
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
I listened to it back then & again now.

She comes across to me rather as being rather whimsical.

Lots of people speak similarly and often, the lucky number x etc.

The references to numerology may be many things, an in joke, a piss take, or simply a reference to the lucky number 7.

The latter, to me, seems to fit with the video narrative.

The idea that the head of the IMF needs to bedazzle her Washington Press Club audience with some occult numerology either to conceal a future date or some other dastardly deed as a way of communicating between "the elite", to me, seems a little melodramatic...

The fact that many events are scheduled and planned to occur on dates chosen using a diabolical system of numbers, is imo, undeniable.

I have no idea if players at the IMF are privy to or are a part of that, or whether Christine Lagarde is either.

I suspect that she isn't here & that her dialogue, although seemingly a little odd, is probably entirely innocent.

Old 03-05-2016, 09:06 PM   #17
ablitive

Quote:
I posted a blog on MH17.

MH17 on 17 July 2014

The Number 17 and 7 seem to pair up like bread and butter in false flags, dates events and even trivial news stories.

7 of course represents "Creation" and is quite often triplicated as 777

17 represents overcoming the enemy, it is found in the Mossad Crest,

Flight MH370 and MH17 in Numerology and Occult Symbols.
ablitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 09:08 PM   #18
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablitive View Post

I posted a blog on MH17.

MH17 on 17 July 2014

The Number 17 and 7 seem to pair up like bread and butter in false flags, dates events and even trivial news stories.

7 of course represents "Creation" and is quite often triplicated as 777

17 represents overcoming the enemy, it is found in the Mossad Crest,

Flight MH370 and MH17 in Numerology and Occult Symbols.

"The Number 17 and 7 seem to pair up like bread and butter"

That's because they are an occult pair, they are the same thing ...

Both are 7

Both are 4

Both are 322

The often seen 119 and it's multiples, is the product of 7 x 17 which is another hidden, seven-seven sum as in :

7 x P7

119 was a key number in my understanding and surfaced in the 2004 Operation Crevice "fertiliser bomb plot" script.

One of the alleged targets in that script was the Ministry of Sound nightclub, onto which was bolted a "Fundamentalist Islamic terrorism" vs slags in nightclubs" meme.

One of the reasons it was included was because it opened, 119 months, 119 weeks, 119 days before the Crevice arrests.

I recognised the symmetry in the date arithmetic and the further significance of each 119 as an occult, seven-seven sum, which is correct.

However, the 3119 motif staring back at me was, for some time, completely overlooked.

Last edited by markgobell; 04-05-2016 at 06:18 AM.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:23 AM   #19
markgobell

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglytruth View Post

QBLH for 3119:

3: wealth/poverty (The City of London is a financial hub and is one of 3 areas which do not conform to regional laws, the other two being Vatican City and Washington D.C.)

119: laughter-work-listen => active transfer of significant information
Phonetically 119 is QYTe, which is the English word 'quiet'.

7/7 associates with the seven doubles and signifies duality.
The archetype for 77 is fierce movement, i.e rapid/significant change.
Phonetically 77 is @Z, like 'Oz' as in the Wizard of Oz (ounces), i.e. follow the yellow brick road, follow the money.

Also during 7/7 London, Visor Consulting was running a drill which had high commonality with the acts of terrorism themselves. Concurrent drills feature quite often in conspiracy theory. IMO the best geopolitical model is Gladio B

Hello uglytruth

I've quoted your above post on the Event Date Relationships thread, on this Discussion thread if that's ok.

Your post provokes so many questions.

When you say that a number means something, where do you get that information from ?

Last edited by markgobell; 05-05-2016 at 01:11 PM.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:20 AM   #20
markgobell

Quote:

Hello Mark. I'm still a novice and I'm fascinated.

Can you explain the bottom line prime numbers please.

= P666 + P666 + P666 + P666 + P666 days

Hello roastpotatoes.

I really appreciate your interest, thank you.

Prime Numbers.

As we all know hopefully, Prime Numbers are simply numbers that can only be divided by 1 and the number itself.

There is nothing more mysterious to them than that really.

( There are numerous types of Prime Numbers, but, presently, I don't think these considerations are relevant. )

Scenario.

You belong to some diabolical, invisible cabal, that for reasons largely unknown, prefer to schedule their nefarious events using some esoteric number base system.

You are responsible for the scheduling of a series events that must all relate back to your chief icon, lets call him "El Diablo".

It has been decreed that for this particular sub-project, the number 666 is to be used to schedule these events in relation to El Diablo.

All of the events must bear the 666 mark, back to dates in the El Diablo narrative.

El Diablo has :

- a birth date

- maybe a death date

- a date when he said something

- a date when he took up some office

- etc etc

So, what do you do ?

Where do you start ?

Are you going to execute one of your nefarious deeds every 666 days or every other 666 days or every 3rd 666 days etc etc ?

If we consider say, a single root date, say El Diablo's birth for example.

Would it not become obvious, fairly quickly, to any nuanced investigator, that these series of events were occurring either every 666 days apart or every other 666 days apart etc ?

I have been told that the FBI consider the dates of events for cases such as "serial killers" etc.

Victim 1 was murdered 666 months after the birth of El Diablo

Victim 2 was murdered 666 days after Victim 1

Victim 3 was murdered 666 + 666 days after Victim 1 and 666 days after Victim 2

etc etc

I'm sure you can see the problem here ?

Once someone has the guile to experiment with unconventional date arithemetic, using numbers that exceed the conventional maximums for each date component, 7 for Days, 28 to 31 for Months, 365 for Years etc., then it would be really easy to discern a definite sequence.

Once you have the sequence, the detection of a common root event would surely follow, thus exposing not only the scheduling method in your dastardly deeds, but also, the historic event in whose name the events are done. Ownership & responsibility will then follow.

So what to do to avoid this ?

How about you were given a number to use which in the diabolical, esoteric, Kabbalistic world, still carries the number 666 but is not the actual number 666 ?

What if you were able to use this number, instead of 666 ?

Quote:

2 is the 1st Prime Number = P1

3 is the 2nd Prine Number = P2

5 is the 3rd Prime Number = P3

4973 is the 666 th Prime Number = P666

So now, you could use the number 4973 which is P666 and still stick to your Kabbalistic rules of using the number 666, even though the actual number you are using is not 666 but 4973.

Imagine using the Christmas Advent Calendar to illustrate the use of Prime Ordinals :

On the Advent Calendar, there is one door for each of the dates in December.

When you open door number x you get a chocolate.

So, imagine opening the 666th Prime Number door.

What you will find behind the 666 th Prime Number door, is the number 4973

So you can take the number 4973, add it onto any date in the 666 sequence from your "root event", and go and do another nefarious event on the resulting date.

This way, instead of scheduling your next murder / bomb / child abduction / political move etc., 666 days after the last one everytime, you can do it 4973 days after any of the dates in the 666 day sequence, and still retain your 666 design imperative.

Using the example of the Father or Modern Zionism, Theodor Herzl and the alleged, start of the alleged "homicidal gassings at Belzec" and the alleged "first gassings at Auschwitz-Birkenau Red Farmhouse Bunker 1" :

Original post here.

Quote:

From the Father of Modern Zionism, Theodor Herzl born on 2 May 1860

to the alleged, start of the alleged "homicidal gassings at Belzec" on 17 March 1942

INClusive ISUAF ( 2nd URL 1st ) [ not illustrated here ] =

and

to the alleged "first gassings at Auschwitz-Birkenau Red Farmhouse Bunker 1" on 20 March 1942 is:

NORMAL =

= 666 months, 666 weeks, 4973 days

= 666 months, 666 weeks, P666 days

Unless one consigns these relationships to coincidence ...

In this example, we see how the alleged, "Holocaust gassing narrative" has been constructed in part with reference to the Zionist icon, Theodor Herzl.

Now, you may ask why the narrative did not use the simple 666m, 666w, 666d relationship from Herzl's birth ?

Well, this gives a result date range of between 2nd and 5th June 1930, before Hitler came to power and when no concentration camps were even open.

How about 666m, 666w + 666w instead ?

That gives a result date range of between 10th and 12th May 1941, which is before the alleged "first test gassings" at Auschwitz.

Besides, 10 May 1941, 666 months, 2x 666 weeks from Herzl's birth was used for Rudolf Hess's flight to Scotland ...

What about 666 months, 2x 666 weeks, 666 days ?

Well, that produces a result date range of 7th to 11th March 1943, way too late for the start of an alleged "homicidal gassing" program ...

And besides, 7 March 1943 was used as the first attempt to classify Jews by race in the Austrian Census.

So, this simple illustration using plain, "vanilla" 666's shows that by using a 666 Prime Ordinal ( or Sequence Number ) we can actually use the number 4973 because it is the 666th Prime Number to schedule some other event, which for reasons that should be obvious, needs to remain hidden from normal view.

The use of Prime Ordinals in place of the actual number can be demonstrated over and over again.

I have described it as "a novel form of date arithmetic", because it is.

It allows the perps to retain the use of their preferred number system, whilst also providing a seemingly impenetrable, concealed, hidden or occult relationship between events.

The 3119 ( P444 ) day sequence from GHW Bush, DCI CIA to WTC93 and 9/11 is a classic example and massively informs understanding.

There are many, many others.

How many Prime substitution levels or "degrees of concealment" are used ?

In the above example, we only used one level of concealment, using one P before the number 666 to denote the 666th Prime Number as in P666

But what about using a second level of concealment, using two P's as in PP666 ?

As we have seen, 4973 is the 666th Prime Number - P666

So, what is the 4973 rd Prime Number ?

The 4973 rd Prime Number is 48337 = P4973

So, P4973 or P( 4973 ) = 48337

But, we know that 4973 is the 666 th Prime Number P666

So, as with any algebra, we can substitute the number 4973 for it's Prime Ordinal representation P666 because P666 = 4973

So we get :

48337 = P( 4973 ) = P( P( 666 ) ) = PP666

What we have done now, is opened the 666th Prime Number door on the Advent Calendar just as we did before.

But, instead of taking the number behind that door, 4973, we then open the 4973 rd door instead, thus revealing the 4973 rd Prime Number which is 48337 or P4973 or PP666

A real world example of 666, P666 and PP666 all being used within one relationship :

Recall the 2005 Danish Cartoons "controversy" - the contrived provocation to Islam ...

The cartoons were reprinted on 13 February 2008.

Quote:

Wikipedia : Timeline of the Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy

13 February

Several Danish newspapers, including Jyllands-Posten, reprints one of the cartoons as a response to the news of the arrest made the day before.[250]

Quote:

From Theodor Herzl born on 2 May 1860

to the Jyllands-Posten reprint of the Muhammad cartoons on 13 February 2008 is :

INTerval =

= 53976 days

= 666 + 4973 + 48337 days

= 666 + P666 + PP666 days

Now, clearly this "Prime Substitution" could go on forever as there are an infinite series of Prime Numbers, just as their are an infinite series of normal numbers.

This then leads to another unknown.

How many Prime Substitution levels or "levels of concealment" are used P, PP, PPP, PPPP, PPPPP etc etc ?

I do not know the answer to that.

What has been discovered though, imo, proves the utility of the Prime Ordinal method of concealment, at least to 3 levels.

The low order example of the often used number 59, is a case in point:

See : Japan : Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami and the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster on 11 March 2011

and: Princess Bliar and the Murder of Iraq Weapons Inspector : Dr David Kelly

59 is the 17th Prime Number = P17

17 is the 7th Prime Number = P7

7 is the 4th Prime Number = P4

( Note : 7 is also 3+2+2 )

So :

59 = P17

59 = PP7

59 = PPP4

59 = PP( 3+2+2 )

59 = 5+31+23 = P3+P11+P9 >3119

All of these interpretations are valid.

Clearly now, it should be obvious that the use of Prime Ordinals to reference a hidden value ( P666 = 4973 etc ) allows the real signature to be concealed.

But, as with any code system, once it's broken, it's completely obvious ...

Please feel free to follow up roastpotatoes, the more questions the better as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by markgobell; 11-05-2016 at 04:50 PM.