Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 17-02-2017, 07:09 PM   #201
ngawaka19

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcristian43 View Post
Like the title says, what is your sun's sign and ascendant sign? I'm a guy who has his sun sign in Capricorn and the ascendant in Gemini, what do you make of this and, like I said before, what are your sun's sign and ascendant's sign?
how do you know what your ascendant sign is?
Old 18-02-2017, 10:25 AM   #202
alanz

My ascendant in Gemini and sun's sign Libra
alanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 10:27 AM   #203
alanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngawaka19 View Post
how do you know what your ascendant sign is?
build your natal chart online and see what's your ascendant sign
alanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 11:13 AM   #204
ngawaka19

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanz View Post
build your natal chart online and see what's your ascendant sign
ok i'll give it a shot
Old 18-02-2017, 11:18 AM   #205
chandon3000

Is anyone interpreting these or are we just posting our signs?
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 11:18 AM   #206
chandon3000

Thumbs up

Quote:
ok i'll give it a shot
Astro.com is a good website if you haven't found one already.
Old 18-02-2017, 11:19 AM   #207
ngawaka19

ok so I'm assuming a rising sign is an ascending sign.... if so, my ascending sign is Scorpio.

My star sign is Capricorn
Old 18-02-2017, 11:20 AM   #208
ngawaka19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
Is anyone interpreting these or are we just posting our signs?
How would you interpret a rising sign? what does it mean?
Old 18-02-2017, 11:40 AM   #209
chandon3000

Quote:
How would you interpret a rising sign? what does it mean?
Your Rising Sign, otherwise known as an Ascendant, is the Zodiac Sign that was rising on the eastern horizon at the moment you were born. It can be abbreviated on a birth chart as ASC or AS. When you know the time you were born, your Ascendant Sign can be calculated to the exact degree.

It is believed that if the Ascendant falls closer to the beginning of the Sign, the stronger the effects will be felt in the individual. This is also held to be true if the Sun is in a weak position in the birth chart (such as if the individual was born at night). It?s also thought to be weaker when the individual is born towards the end of the Sign's Ascendancy, just before the next Sign appears.

How's this -

You know if there is a Scorpio Rising nearby? you can feel their presence. They have an aura about them that lets others know they are not to be pushed about. They command respect, and with some, even fear. They can be loud or quiet, but their determination always shines through.

Scorpio Rising rarely goes unnoticed? most people either love them or hate them. Some born under this Ascendant are rather confused by the strong reactions they get from others. They don't realize that they appear to look through another's façade, and see what is beneath the superficiality. Some people are intimidated by this, while others find it very interesting.

Scorpio Ascendant likes their privacy to the point of appearing paranoid. They need to control their surroundings and can strategize to their benefit. They move with care and deliberation, relying on their inner sense to figure out their situation and what others may do.

Scorpio Rising wants a partner who is down to earth and reliable. They want someone who is loyal and who wants a long term commitment. They want love to last forever, and if they are betrayed, they take it personally and the offending party will pay. They like others with magnetic personalities. They are often very accommodating and pleasant that you may not have a clue to what their real personality is like.

Scorpio Ascendant has the power to recover from economic, mental and physical problems that would be overwhelming for someone else. They have very strong defense mechanisms and don't like to make a decision unless they have all the pertinent facts. You won't learn much about Scorpio Rising's personal life until you've earned it. Once you've earned their trust, they are loyal friends? as long as you remain a loyal friend.

Socially, Scorpio Ascendant is soft-spoken and quiet, unless they're catching up with an old friend. They are passionate and creative.

Scorpio Rising will usually have a strong drive to succeed? whether it is to win a cooking competition or to become the CEO of a large corporation, if that is what they set their sights on, they will go all out for it. The intensity with which they can pursue their goals is rivaled only by their tenacity. They welcome competition.

Scorpio Ascendant has a real stubborn streak, and it is difficult to get them to change their mind once it is made up. They are emotional creatures, but they are rather adept at hiding this vulnerability. They are good at observing details and can be shrewd when it comes to taking risks.

Energetic and ambitious, Scorpio Rising seeks activities that are financially rewarding as well as challenging them physically or mentally. They are very resourceful and clever. In a crisis, Scorpio Ascendant will be cool, courageous and persistent. The worse the situation, the more quietly they work at the task of seeing it through to the end.

Scorpio Rising is intuitive and sometimes psychic. This makes it imperative that they not give in to their sarcasm as it may strike deeper than they intend. They may have healing talents.
Old 18-02-2017, 11:57 AM   #210
ngawaka19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
Your Rising Sign, otherwise known as an Ascendant, is the Zodiac Sign that was rising on the eastern horizon at the moment you were born. It can be abbreviated on a birth chart as ASC or AS. When you know the time you were born, your Ascendant Sign can be calculated to the exact degree.

It is believed that if the Ascendant falls closer to the beginning of the Sign, the stronger the effects will be felt in the individual. This is also held to be true if the Sun is in a weak position in the birth chart (such as if the individual was born at night). It?s also thought to be weaker when the individual is born towards the end of the Sign's Ascendancy, just before the next Sign appears.

How's this -

You know if there is a Scorpio Rising nearby? you can feel their presence. They have an aura about them that lets others know they are not to be pushed about. They command respect, and with some, even fear. They can be loud or quiet, but their determination always shines through.

Scorpio Rising rarely goes unnoticed? most people either love them or hate them. Some born under this Ascendant are rather confused by the strong reactions they get from others. They don't realize that they appear to look through another's façade, and see what is beneath the superficiality. Some people are intimidated by this, while others find it very interesting.

Scorpio Ascendant likes their privacy to the point of appearing paranoid. They need to control their surroundings and can strategize to their benefit. They move with care and deliberation, relying on their inner sense to figure out their situation and what others may do.

Scorpio Rising wants a partner who is down to earth and reliable. They want someone who is loyal and who wants a long term commitment. They want love to last forever, and if they are betrayed, they take it personally and the offending party will pay. They like others with magnetic personalities. They are often very accommodating and pleasant that you may not have a clue to what their real personality is like.

Scorpio Ascendant has the power to recover from economic, mental and physical problems that would be overwhelming for someone else. They have very strong defense mechanisms and don't like to make a decision unless they have all the pertinent facts. You won't learn much about Scorpio Rising's personal life until you've earned it. Once you've earned their trust, they are loyal friends? as long as you remain a loyal friend.

Socially, Scorpio Ascendant is soft-spoken and quiet, unless they're catching up with an old friend. They are passionate and creative.

Scorpio Rising will usually have a strong drive to succeed? whether it is to win a cooking competition or to become the CEO of a large corporation, if that is what they set their sights on, they will go all out for it. The intensity with which they can pursue their goals is rivaled only by their tenacity. They welcome competition.

Scorpio Ascendant has a real stubborn streak, and it is difficult to get them to change their mind once it is made up. They are emotional creatures, but they are rather adept at hiding this vulnerability. They are good at observing details and can be shrewd when it comes to taking risks.

Energetic and ambitious, Scorpio Rising seeks activities that are financially rewarding as well as challenging them physically or mentally. They are very resourceful and clever. In a crisis, Scorpio Ascendant will be cool, courageous and persistent. The worse the situation, the more quietly they work at the task of seeing it through to the end.

Scorpio Rising is intuitive and sometimes psychic. This makes it imperative that they not give in to their sarcasm as it may strike deeper than they intend. They may have healing talents.
Omg chandon, that's amazing thank you so much for doing that. Your lovely. As I was reading it, there was nothing i could deny. It all sounds like me to a tee......just quietly...

that's so neat, wish you were standing in front of me so I could pour you a lovely drink, and make you a wee snak. Big hug chandon. sending love your way
Old 31-03-2017, 06:51 AM   #211
TEE_nuh

I'm Aries sun and Aries rising.
TEE_nuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 04:56 PM   #212
mannybash

Cancer is my zodiac sign which I assume is a sun sign my ascending sign is Aries and the other one I forget the name is Taurus. First time I had these calculated
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 05:41 PM   #213
elshaper

Interesting, everyone who posted on this page is basically cardinal sign. Shakers and movers.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 10:03 AM   #214
elshaper

Default Thankgoodness!

You are no longer your astrological sign.

A little while back, my mentor mentioned this, not in detail but he just said you can escape from the influence of the planets and I wondered ever since.

This video explain well. Create your own world.
So if you are operating beyond 9D where there is no light and you astral travel out of this solar system, then you are no longer under the influence. Just think about it....

https://youtu.be/aJWu-LxEuP4
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 26-04-2018, 09:16 AM   #215
pri01

I can't get an accurate chart as I don't know what time of day I was born, where would I find this info? Both my parents are dead and none of remaining relatives can help. Any suggestions please?
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 10:38 PM   #216
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
I can't get an accurate chart as I don't know what time of day I was born, where would I find this info? Both my parents are dead and none of remaining relatives can help. Any suggestions please?
An astrologer can do a chart rectification.
Basically, they will take an eventful dates such as marriage, divorce, accident etc from you and reverse engineer it to find out about the time of your birth. Your parents job such as teacher, carpenter etc would also help.

A Town Cursed by Jesus