Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 04-02-2019, 11:49 PM   #541
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

So Paul is dead and replaced by aliens from another dimension?

I can't believe this bonkers thread is still going
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 12:29 PM   #542
aratron

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
So Paul is dead and replaced by aliens from another dimension?

I can't believe this bonkers thread is still going
This is too big for you. Like the moon lol

Last edited by aratron; 05-02-2019 at 12:29 PM.
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 08:39 PM   #543
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
This is too big for you. Like the moon lol
No, it's too much bullshit. I find the utter stupidity of this subject so off the scale it beggars belief that any can entertain it.

I posted some stuff concerning this and I got no takers, I don't anticipate you to respond honestly.....

Why do you keep feeling the need to express the identical stuff you expressed before. You keep reiterating this bollocks and keep ignoring the responses.

1. Here, what are the odds.....

A man born in Liverpool with a scouse accent and a very distinctive voice. He can sing, he can play guitar and piano, he is left handed and looks identical to one of the beatles, similar age, height and weight. He has nobody who could identify him or say who he was. He has had nobody who has noticed the amazing likeness to one of the most famous people on the planet, let alone in Liverpool. Somehow the "death" of this famous person is hushed up, the body disposed of in secret and the perfect plant steps in with nobody noticing.

2. Paul is left handed. That's 10% for starters. He looks identical, is a musician, has an identical accent, has the same gammy eye, has the same song writing talent, plays piano and guitar. His singing voice if anything is even more distinctive than his spoken voice!

NOBODY during this period when The Beatles were unbelievably famous noticed this guy schmalzing about, identical to Paul McCartney and they managed seamlessly to a) cover up his death b) switch over the perfect person c) magically make the perfect person disappear without any of his family noticing or spilling the beans.

3. His ears are identical, his gammy eye is still obvious, he was left handed, he could play piano, bass and guitar, he had a definitive scouse accent. His mannerisms are the same.....but always that voice, it is unique. Then there is the logistics of nobody noticing the bloody lookalike when the beatles where crazy popular, or that any of his family noticed him being replaced. Nobody grouped round the crashed car, none of the emergency services noticed or spoke about it.
Old 06-02-2019, 11:57 AM   #544
aratron

Quote:
No, it's too much bullshit. I find the utter stupidity of this subject so off the scale it beggars belief that any can entertain it.

I posted some stuff concerning this and I got no takers, I don't anticipate you to respond honestly.....

Why do you keep feeling the need to express the identical stuff you expressed before. You keep reiterating this bollocks and keep ignoring the responses.

1. Here, what are the odds.....

A man born in Liverpool with a scouse accent and a very distinctive voice. He can sing, he can play guitar and piano, he is left handed and looks identical to one of the beatles, similar age, height and weight. He has nobody who could identify him or say who he was. He has had nobody who has noticed the amazing likeness to one of the most famous people on the planet, let alone in Liverpool. Somehow the "death" of this famous person is hushed up, the body disposed of in secret and the perfect plant steps in with nobody noticing.

2. Paul is left handed. That's 10% for starters. He looks identical, is a musician, has an identical accent, has the same gammy eye, has the same song writing talent, plays piano and guitar. His singing voice if anything is even more distinctive than his spoken voice!

NOBODY during this period when The Beatles were unbelievably famous noticed this guy schmalzing about, identical to Paul McCartney and they managed seamlessly to a) cover up his death b) switch over the perfect person c) magically make the perfect person disappear without any of his family noticing or spilling the beans.

3. His ears are identical, his gammy eye is still obvious, he was left handed, he could play piano, bass and guitar, he had a definitive scouse accent. His mannerisms are the same.....but always that voice, it is unique. Then there is the logistics of nobody noticing the bloody lookalike when the beatles where crazy popular, or that any of his family noticed him being replaced. Nobody grouped round the crashed car, none of the emergency services noticed or spoke about it.
Hi. I actually agree with you on all points for me it’s a bit of fun. I don’t agree with you about your moon theories. But I think Faul is Paul. It’s an example of a conspiracy theory. It’s like the flat earth theory. Once you start following these logical dead ends you’re finished.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:22 PM   #545
techman

Everyone has a right to an opinion. This is the DI forum not the friggin MSM.

Actually do some proper and thorough research into this subject, like some do (Mark Devlin is an example, though I don't buy his flat earth views, but that's not to say everything he talks about his nonsense), and you may see it differently.

The telling sign in this conspiracy for me which does make me think that the Paul we have now ain't the same Paul that we saw back in the early-mid 60s is the personality. Yes drugs can change certain aspects of someone, but not a complete personality change.

Last edited by techman; 06-02-2019 at 06:22 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 08:33 PM   #546
truegroup

Quote:
Hi. I actually agree with you on all points for me it’s a bit of fun. I don’t agree with you about your moon theories. But I think Faul is Paul. It’s an example of a conspiracy theory. It’s like the flat earth theory. Once you start following these logical dead ends you’re finished.
You actually sound like a reasonable person, so come on be brave and go here....

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323422

+ posts #14 #16 #17 Nobody who holds this fixated belief has provided any response. Will you?
Old 06-02-2019, 08:35 PM   #547
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
EXACTLY!! And my "opinion" just made extremely valid points that you ignored.

Quote:
Actually do some proper and thorough research into this subject, like some do (Mark Devlin is an example, though I don't buy his flat earth views, but that's not to say everything he talks about his nonsense), and you may see it differently.
Ooookay. So he provides "proper and thorough research" does he

Quote:
The telling sign in this conspiracy for me which does make me think that the Paul we have now ain't the same Paul that we saw back in the early-mid 60s is the personality. Yes drugs can change certain aspects of someone, but not a complete personality change.
He is so much the same person it's laughable that you say otherwise.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:18 PM   #548
aratron

Quote:

Hey I’ve followed this for years and been a member of miss miss him forum and Macca’s fun house.
The sad fact is that Paul is a bit of a **** and has been for years he was always an arrogant twat. I’m a big Harrison fan. The Beatles were duped by the illuminati why else would George Harrison allowed himself to be photoed with dead baby parts?

Last edited by aratron; 06-02-2019 at 10:19 PM.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:20 PM   #549
aratron

Quote:
You actually sound like a reasonable person, so come on be brave and go here....

+ posts #14 #16 #17 Nobody who holds this fixated belief has provided any response. Will you?
I’ll get back to you tomorrow when I’ve read through this and given it some time
Old 06-02-2019, 10:22 PM   #550
aratron

Quote:

I’ll get back to you tomorrow when I’ve read through this and given it some time.
You should try and respect other people’s opinions too not everyone is a nut job because they believe in something different to you. You may be wrong.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:51 PM   #551
truegroup

Quote:
I’ll get back to you tomorrow when I’ve read through this and given it some time.
You should try and respect other people’s opinions too not everyone is a nut job because they believe in something different to you. You may be wrong.
Don't be daft. I gauge someone being a nutjob on their ability to assimilate all evidence not the shite that reinforces their preconceived conspiracy.

If someone comes along with quality counter evidence, I'll tip my hat to them and say fair enough. NEVER happens. Predominantly it gets ignored.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:14 AM   #552
techman

No, the Paul (or Faul, Billy Shears, William Campbell, whatever his name is) we have today is arrogant, not the Paul we saw back in the early-mid 60s. You don't go from being a cheeky chappy, smiley, sincere, polite, humble type to being an arsehole overnight, unless he underwent mind control to alter his personality. Yes I know some of it could've been an act (not everyone is nice as pie in real life), and has time passed he became more big headed through fame and fortune, but to that extent?.

Last edited by techman; 08-02-2019 at 10:15 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 01:49 PM   #553
truegroup

Quote:
No, the Paul (or Faul, Billy Shears, William Campbell, whatever his name is) we have today is arrogant, not the Paul we saw back in the early-mid 60s.
Nonsense. The Paul McCartney today has over 50 years in the music business.

Quote:
You don't go from being a cheeky chappy, smiley, sincere, polite, humble type to being an arsehole overnight, unless he underwent mind control to alter his personality.
And you know he was like that from his early formative interviews where it was vital to make a good impression. Your assessment of him now is bullshit hyperbole - a quote hopeless generalisation.

Quote:
Yes I know some of it could've been an act (not everyone is nice as pie in real life), and has time passed he became more big headed through fame and fortune, but to that extent?.
The appeal to incredulity. ANSWER my post above please #543.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_9L0zzeA-M

Not much arrogance there!

If you can watch these next two videos and not say they are the same person, then there's something wrong with you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J_AnrUosF8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlYsPjfNn04

Same mannerisms, same droopy left eye, same voice, same style.

Stupid bloody thread.

Last edited by truegroup; 08-02-2019 at 01:51 PM.
Old 08-02-2019, 02:09 PM   #554
oz93666

Quote:
I think the caption on that photo is misleading and unfair ..

No one literally believes Faul is from another dimension ...

And I certainly don't blame Faul for stepping in to fill the breach .. He had no involvement in Paul's death , and was offered a position in the band , which allowed the party to continue to the great enjoyment of the whole world ... Hard to imagine what things would have been like if the Beatles had come to a screeching halt...

So I suggest we look favorably on Faul . But he must be strongly encouraged to come forward and tell his story before he pops his clogs.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 03:44 PM   #555
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I think the caption on that photo is misleading and unfair ..
Ya think

Quote:
No one literally believes Faul is from another dimension ...
Only REALLY delusional people would go that far. Run of the mill delusional just thinks a duplicate human being popped along

Quote:
And I certainly don't blame Faul for stepping in to fill the breach .. He had no involvement in Paul's death , and was offered a position in the band , which allowed the party to continue to the great enjoyment of the whole world ... Hard to imagine what things would have been like if the Beatles had come to a screeching halt...

So I suggest we look favorably on Faul . But he must be strongly encouraged to come forward and tell his story before he pops his clogs.
I sense this urgent need you have to constantly validate your OPINION on this horseshit. As you always do....you cowardly avoid major points

I genuinely pity you. It's not enough that you believe completely bonkers shite....but you have to try and suck in even more to this bollocks.

Here, what are the odds..... 

Paul is left handed. That's 10% for starters. He looks identical, is a musician, has an identical accent, has the same gammy eye, has the same song writing talent, plays piano and guitar. His singing voice if anything is even more distinctive than his spoken voice!

His ears are identical, his gammy eye is still obvious, he was left handed, he could play piano, bass and guitar, he had a definitive scouse accent. His mannerisms are the same.....but always that voice, it is unique. Then there is the logistics of nobody noticing the bloody lookalike when the beatles where crazy popular, or that any of his family noticed him being replaced. Nobody grouped round the crashed car, none of the emergency services noticed or spoke about it.

A bit of repetition. there...but it gets ignored anyway
Old 08-02-2019, 04:04 PM   #556
supertzar

All you have to do is watch him play instruments. There is one side by side video I posted like ten years ago of him pre/post "Faul". He's playing piano and the way he holds his hands and the shape of the hands is exactly the same down to the genetic level. It could be possible that a clone or a secret twin could do that but if that was the case then what happens to all the questions about his appearance being so different? He is exactly the same down to the proportions of his bones.

Last edited by supertzar; 08-02-2019 at 04:06 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 02:08 AM   #557
oz93666

Quote:
Here, what are the odds..... 
A man born in Liverpool with a scouse accent and a very distinctive voice. He can sing, he can play guitar and piano, he is left handed and looks identical to one of the beatles, similar age, height and weight. He has nobody who could identify him or say who he was. He has had nobody who has noticed the amazing likeness to one of the most famous people on the planet, let alone in Liverpool. Somehow the "death" of this famous person is hushed up......*
There are many uncertainties in the conspiratorial world view. But a few things we know with absolute certainty ...

1 ... The NAZIS escaped Germany and with the help of ETs established an off world empire (now numbering millions) fighting alongside the reptilians in other star systems ...

2. .... Apollo was Faked

3. ... Paul was replaced by Billy Shears in 66

If you are not 100% convinced of these three items you haven't been doing your homework.

Well of course Billy Shears is very close to Paul ... He won a Paul lookalike competition! ...Very easy , the cabal didn't have to go out looking , from all the millions , he came to them ...

But he's not that close ... And we do not have much evidence of Fauls musical abilities since all live performances ended after 66... UNPRECEDENTED that a group at the height of their fame should do this!.... Perhaps it is Faul on post 66 records , but no proof of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
He is exactly the same down to the proportions of his bones.
Experts if facial recognition science have blown his cover ..

A 2009 Wired Italia magazine article featured an analysis by two forensic research consultants who compared selected photographs of McCartney taken before and after his alleged death by measuring features of the skull.[30][60] According to the scientists' findings, the man shown in the post-November 1966 images was not the same.[30] ...Wikipedia

Last edited by oz93666; 09-02-2019 at 02:18 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 02:44 AM   #558
supertzar

You put the word scientist in front of someone's name and all of a sudden they can't be full of shit?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 07:57 AM   #559
kiwi_

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
All you have to do is watch him play instruments. There is one side by side video I posted like ten years ago of him pre/post "Faul". He's playing piano and the way he holds his hands and the shape of the hands is exactly the same down to the genetic level. It could be possible that a clone or a secret twin could do that but if that was the case then what happens to all the questions about his appearance being so different? He is exactly the same down to the proportions of his bones.
Video of pre-1967 Paul playing piano? i'd love to see that
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 01:18 PM   #560
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
There are many uncertainties in the conspiratorial world view. But a few things we know with absolute certainty ...
Nope And drop your bullshit royal "we". Of all people you are in the subsection least allowed to legitimately use it

Quote:
1 ... The NAZIS escaped Germany and with the help of ETs established an off world empire (now numbering millions) fighting alongside the reptilians in other star systems ...
Seriously dude....get a fucking life....stop spouting this off topic shit wherever you go

Quote:
2. .... Apollo was Faked
Nope. Cowards who run away from evidence and avoid debate may think this though.

Quote:
3. ... Paul was replaced by Billy Shears in 66
Ozballs.....no really he wasnt

Quote:
If you are not 100% convinced of these three items you haven't been doing your homework.
Oz and homework involves the words gullible and horseshit.

Quote:
Well of course Billy Shears is very close to Paul ... He won a Paul lookalike competition! ...Very easy , the cabal didn't have to go out looking , from all the millions , he came to them ...
The Latin for this is Crockus Shittamus.

https://stmargarets.london/archives/...ly-shears.html

Quote:
Experts if facial recognition science have blown his cover ..
Experts on magazine sales

Quote:
[B]A 2009 Wired Italia magazine article featured an analysis by two forensic research consultants who compared selected photographs of McCartney taken before and after his alleged death by measuring features of the skull.[30][60] According to the scientists' findings, the man shown in the post-November 1966 images was not ......
It was a bullshit analysis by well paid people.

Left handed..identical playing style....identical speaking and singing voice....immensely talented song writing....same left eye...same ears.....nobody noticed the exact look and soundalike...or any acts around either disappearing. No McCartney family members ever cried foul.

This thread is almost as bad as flat earth shite.

Last edited by truegroup; 09-02-2019 at 01:19 PM.