Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-04-2017, 10:45 AM   #1
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default Strong Thermal Emission Velocity Enhancement

i am surprised nobody's talking about STEVE...Strong Thermal Emission Velocity Enhancement. https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ne...-canada/81654/

its a fairly long article with pics and vid so i am not copy/pasting it here.

the jist of it? it seems amatuer sky watchers have noticed something different in the aurora borealis lately. long thin streams. science says its been there all along....it just hasn't been noticed....."It turns out that Steve is actually remarkably common, but we hadn’t noticed it before," Donovan explained. "It's thanks to ground-based observations, satellites, today’s explosion of access to data and an army of citizen scientists joining forces to document it."

and then further down...
"Still, it's fascinating to see a phenomenon that has been documented for so long getting a renewed level of attention and scrutiny, to determine what it truly is." but what did he say? "but we hadn’t noticed it before," right...thats what i thought he said....

lol, i have been watching the aurora borealis for quite a number of years especially back in the seventies and eighties. i never saw steve. ever. well, i never noticed it...

speculation anyone?
Likes: (2)
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 12:31 PM   #2
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,957 (2,161 Posts)
Default

Don't Know what to say about this ... the article is very vague and unscientific...



Says this stream of light can "show up as an east-west arc, stretching for hundreds to thousands of kilometres", I need to get a 3D picture to understand where it originates and terminates ....

This could be anything , from a conscious entity dancing in the upper atmosphere , or upgrade energies shifting the planet to a new frequency/dimension , or just protons from the sun.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 02:12 PM   #3
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default

yeah, really...but something so well documented but hadn't been noticed...lol...

lets see...fill the atmoshere with shit, add a pinch of charge particles, a dash of magnetic field fluctuations....lets see what falls out and oh, don't forget to do a bang up job of pr...

who knows...
Likes: (1)
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 05:16 AM   #4
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 1,802 (1,146 Posts)
Default

meh. another 'light in the sky'. HAARP has fucked up and they want us to think it's pretty?
__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 05:47 AM   #5
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,648 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
i am surprised nobody's talking about STEVE...Strong Thermal Emission Velocity Enhancement. https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ne...-canada/81654/

its a fairly long article with pics and vid so i am not copy/pasting it here.

the jist of it? it seems amatuer sky watchers have noticed something different in the aurora borealis lately. long thin streams. science says its been there all along....it just hasn't been noticed....."It turns out that Steve is actually remarkably common, but we hadn’t noticed it before," Donovan explained. "It's thanks to ground-based observations, satellites, today’s explosion of access to data and an army of citizen scientists joining forces to document it."

and then further down...
"Still, it's fascinating to see a phenomenon that has been documented for so long getting a renewed level of attention and scrutiny, to determine what it truly is." but what did he say? "but we hadn’t noticed it before," right...thats what i thought he said....

lol, i have been watching the aurora borealis for quite a number of years especially back in the seventies and eighties. i never saw steve. ever. well, i never noticed it...

speculation anyone?
We went to Iceland to see it but the sun was not co-operating. Very disappointing from that perspective.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 06:51 AM   #6
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,086 (1,076 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
i am surprised nobody's talking about STEVE...Strong Thermal Emission Velocity Enhancement. https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ne...-canada/81654/

its a fairly long article with pics and vid so i am not copy/pasting it here.

the jist of it? it seems amatuer sky watchers have noticed something different in the aurora borealis lately. long thin streams. science says its been there all along....it just hasn't been noticed....."It turns out that Steve is actually remarkably common, but we hadn’t noticed it before," Donovan explained. "It's thanks to ground-based observations, satellites, today’s explosion of access to data and an army of citizen scientists joining forces to document it."

and then further down...
"Still, it's fascinating to see a phenomenon that has been documented for so long getting a renewed level of attention and scrutiny, to determine what it truly is." but what did he say? "but we hadn’t noticed it before," right...thats what i thought he said....

lol, i have been watching the aurora borealis for quite a number of years especially back in the seventies and eighties. i never saw steve. ever. well, i never noticed it...

speculation anyone?
You have been watching the Borealis every second of every day ever since it started happening?

If not, then this may have happened countless times and you did not know it.

Don't rely on the puny perception of humans, we miss plenty all the time, it is no surprise that we are only documenting this now.

There are plenty of common phenomena that we are only just now starting to notice and document, sprites for example: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprite_(lightning)
__________________
"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions."

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 07:07 AM   #7
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,086 (1,076 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
yeah, really...but something so well documented but hadn't been noticed...lol...

lets see...fill the atmoshere with shit, add a pinch of charge particles, a dash of magnetic field fluctuations....lets see what falls out and oh, don't forget to do a bang up job of pr...

who knows...
I think maybe HAARP is being used for something slightly more sinister than making a pretty ribbon in the sky
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 07:11 AM   #8
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,086 (1,076 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This could be anything , from a conscious entity dancing in the upper atmosphere , or upgrade energies shifting the planet to a new frequency/dimension , or just protons from the sun.
It isn't vague at all, they said exactly what it is, you don't need to make up dancing entities:

“The temperature 300 km above Earth’s surface jumped by 3000°C and the data revealed a 25 km-wide ribbon of gas flowing westwards at about 6 km/s compared to a speed of about 10 m/s either side of the ribbon."

And it cannot be protons, a proton aurora is invisible.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 11:24 PM   #9
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
I think maybe HAARP is being used for something slightly more sinister than making a pretty ribbon in the sky
did i say anything about haarp?
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 11:25 PM   #10
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
It isn't vague at all, they said exactly what it is, you don't need to make up dancing entities:

“The temperature 300 km above Earth’s surface jumped by 3000°C and the data revealed a 25 km-wide ribbon of gas flowing westwards at about 6 km/s compared to a speed of about 10 m/s either side of the ribbon."

And it cannot be protons, a proton aurora is invisible.
they didn't say what caused that. that was the point of speculating...
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:44 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.