Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 19-03-2017, 01:12 PM   #1
techman

Default Never ending rain in the UK

Is it me or is the UK been bombarded with more rain in the last few years than ever before?. Yes we all know Britain isnt known for annual sunny days and sunny climate, but at least when we had rain - particular during the spring months, that it was actually warm to a point. The rain has been continuous through the latter half of last year - Sept til now, believe it or not (from my POV anyway) that there's been hardly a break in the rainfall, albeit the odd day. It's been so continuous that areas like open fields and wooded areas have been saturated, so much so that traversing through them is like walking into a mud bath. The farmers must be really pissed that the rain will have almost destroyed their fields because they would've been so waterlogged.

I believe the rain we are getting, or rather the amount of it, isn't normal. And it wouldn't surprise me the rain and lack of sun and blue skies isn't helping our health, physically and as well as psychologically.

Last edited by techman; 19-03-2017 at 04:44 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 01:52 PM   #2
the apprentice
Inactive

Here we have very little rain in North Yorkshire.

A few night time showers over the last several weeks.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 02:23 PM   #3
jake_ball

We have not had a real summer in the UK for about 15 years.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2017, 04:52 PM   #4
techman

I'd say it was about 15 years ago too. I noticed around 1999/2000 there seemed to have been an odd change in the weather, it started (from my own observation anyway) to become more wetter, with less of the sparse clouds with blue sky and sun to more overcast, miserable gloomy weather. We've had the odd "heatwave" year here and there, but those very clamy hot summers haven't been around for a good while now.

Its the perpetual, constant rain that worries and puzzles me. I could count the number of warm, blue sky, sunny days in each month and you'd be lucky to have 3 out of the entire month, the rest will be a combination of rain, overcast, damp and lower than average temp days.

Last edited by techman; 19-03-2017 at 05:00 PM.
Old 19-03-2017, 06:00 PM   #5
andy1033

Where ever you live in the world, you probably have some extreme weather of some kind.

Being in britain, being used to rain, is something we are used too.

Personally i think northern european weather is probably the best in the world. Yep, we have loads of rain in britain, but also we get a good mixture over all.

Of course the sun is nice, but if you had more sunshine, british people would probably be moaning about that too.

Just think, it makes your holidays, if you do go on holiday better. You get to experience something other then rainy grey days if you like goto the meditarian for your hols.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 12:36 PM   #6
serpentine

In the long run a warming Arctic will mean a wetter Britain and one wet enough to put low lying areas underwater despite our best efforts.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 02:09 PM   #7
donjuan

To me it seems like it gets colder and wetter each year, in contrast to the media constantly saying the opposite. It's never been properly hot in this country, to me 17-25c is not that hot. There's never been a point where I've thought to myself I need an air conditioner.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 07:44 PM   #8
JustMe418

The UK is well known for being a damp, wet country. Its always been the same. The only thing is that we get more rain in winter because there is less snow.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 07:45 PM   #9
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
In the long run a warming Arctic will mean a wetter Britain and one wet enough to put low lying areas underwater despite our best efforts.
The south of the UK is actually dipping lower while the north is going up. I read this is an effect from the ice age, where huge amounts of ice held Scotland lower down but without the ice its gradually rising.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 10:24 PM   #10
gregory_peccary

The UK is a wet place. In 1986 I didn't have a car. It was April and I was commuting by motorcycle, nothing but rain day after day. My old Belstaff jacket was leaking, my new Belstaff jacket was like wet cardboard. I would alternate between them until I though 'fuck this' and bought a hideously expensive Rukka waterproof jacket and trousers. I remember it because those same Rukka waterproofs are what I still use.
gregory_peccary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 12:12 AM   #11
elshaper
Inactive

I have an idea guys.

Why don't you stop the rain when you want wherever you are at the time?
I'm sure there are many ways to achieve this e.g. Mind power for a start.
I only do this when I don't have an umbrella and only have another 5 mins to get home etc. Just tell the rain to hold it. I can create lightning, make it hail, winds to stop blowing too.

If you gonna create the reality you want, you gotta start from somewhere. Complaining will not get you anywhere. Share your methods below.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 03:45 PM   #12
legalcrimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Is it me or is the UK been bombarded with more rain in the last few years than ever before?. Yes we all know Britain isnt known for annual sunny days and sunny climate, but at least when we had rain - particular during the spring months, that it was actually warm to a point. The rain has been continuous through the latter half of last year - Sept til now, believe it or not (from my POV anyway) that there's been hardly a break in the rainfall, albeit the odd day. It's been so continuous that areas like open fields and wooded areas have been saturated, so much so that traversing through them is like walking into a mud bath. The farmers must be really pissed that the rain will have almost destroyed their fields because they would've been so waterlogged.

I believe the rain we are getting, or rather the amount of it, isn't normal. And it wouldn't surprise me the rain and lack of sun and blue skies isn't helping our health, physically and as well as psychologically.
Geo-engineering pal, get used to it!! Nothing you can do about it!!

Old 22-03-2017, 03:50 PM   #13
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
I have an idea guys.

Why don't you stop the rain when you want wherever you are at the time?
I'm sure there are many ways to achieve this e.g. Mind power for a start.
I only do this when I don't have an umbrella and only have another 5 mins to get home etc. Just tell the rain to hold it. I can create lightning, make it hail, winds to stop blowing too.

If you gonna create the reality you want, you gotta start from somewhere. Complaining will not get you anywhere. Share your methods below.
I let the weather get on and do as it pleases. Mostly.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2017, 08:58 AM   #14
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
To me it seems like it gets colder and wetter each year, in contrast to the media constantly saying the opposite. It's never been properly hot in this country, to me 17-25c is not that hot. There's never been a point where I've thought to myself I need an air conditioner.
I agree it does seem to be getting colder and wetter each year, and contrary to the media who say the wetter winters means milder winters, which is nonsense. That's because people automatically have the image of a winter Britain that's cold often results in frost and snow. Not true. The constant rain, damp and wet conditions often leaves very chilly temperatures. That's why a lot of people, even as we're just in Spring, still have their heating on. I grew up throughout the 80s in a house with no central heating, when we had a lot of "proper" winters with snow, and we were never that cold.

Last edited by techman; 23-03-2017 at 08:59 AM.