Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2008, 07:39 AM   #21
swordofjustice
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Somewhere in Cambridgeshire
Posts: 25
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Exclamation The plot thickens

Interesting posts on this. BBC Breakfast News provided evidence to the possible reasoning for all this by having those "Vox Pops" with people on the streets of some nameless town. I guess it's easy for us to forget that there's two thirds of the population who actually think people should not only be detained for 42 days, but in fact indefinitely until they "confess". "Bang 'em up, we need to be safe - help the police do their job".

Fans of THE PRISONER will no doubt have visions of the final episode "Fall Out" where Kenneth Griffith's "Judge" character demands of Alexis Kanner's "Number 48" voice-of-youth that he should "confess" too.

Now, that can mean only one thing: David Davis LOSES the by-election to some Kelvin MacKenzie type "hard-liner" who wants AT LEAST 42 days detention for "Terrorists" (soon to mean people who park on double-yellow lines, or demand to know why their petrol costs so much).

The public at large have it re-enforced that long detentions without charge are the view of the majority, and consequently correct.

Resistance crushed. Game over. Except amongst knowing individuals like ourselves ...
swordofjustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 07:46 AM   #22
celtic isis
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordofjustice View Post
Interesting posts on this. BBC Breakfast News provided evidence to the possible reasoning for all this by having those "Vox Pops" with people on the streets of some nameless town. I guess it's easy for us to forget that there's two thirds of the population who actually think people should not only be detained for 42 days, but in fact indefinitely until they "confess". "Bang 'em up, we need to be safe - help the police do their job".

Fans of THE PRISONER will no doubt have visions of the final episode "Fall Out" where Kenneth Griffith's "Judge" character demands of Alexis Kanner's "Number 48" voice-of-youth that he should "confess" too.

Now, that can mean only one thing: David Davis LOSES the by-election to some Kelvin MacKenzie type "hard-liner" who wants AT LEAST 42 days detention for "Terrorists" (soon to mean people who park on double-yellow lines, or demand to know why their petrol costs so much).

The public at large have it re-enforced that long detentions without charge are the view of the majority, and consequently correct.

Resistance crushed. Game over. Except amongst knowing individuals like ourselves ...
great post swordofjustice and welcome

yep you said it all there, the news certainly does its job of brainwashing that's for sure.

Pity they don't look at the fine print and see that the word terrorist is anything or anyone the police or whoever decide it to be!

Sad that people swallow all the crap of the official line no matter how far fetched or just plain made up it is and think people who point out and speak the truth are all nuts.

They will pay greatly for it.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 08:05 AM   #23
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic isis View Post
hey john, what have the people been saying?
"Well done David Davis Woot"
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 08:11 AM   #24
magicmerlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 625
Likes: 9 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
i reckon most of the public have been so brainwashed by the press that they are glad these "terrorists" can be held for longer.they have no possible idea that they could have their collar felt and be held for 42 days if ever they try to protest in the future,
Excellent post. All that needs to happen once this passed, is for there to be a small change to re-define what constitutes 'terrorism' - arguing politely and intelligently with a policeman, peacefully protesting against the government, etc, etc. The true implications are frightening. People often wonder how Hitler came to power and how Germany became a dictatorship - but anyone with half a brain knows that democracy can always be manipulated when in the wrong hands.
magicmerlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 08:26 AM   #25
celtic isis
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
"Well done David Davis Woot"
YAAAAY!! i just heard it on skynews they had to admit they've had loads of positive comments for davis
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 08:28 AM   #26
celtic isis
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmerlin View Post
Excellent post. All that needs to happen once this passed, is for there to be a small change to re-define what constitutes 'terrorism' - arguing politely and intelligently with a policeman, peacefully protesting against the government, etc, etc. The true implications are frightening. People often wonder how Hitler came to power and how Germany became a dictatorship - but anyone with half a brain knows that democracy can always be manipulated when in the wrong hands.
as with the lisbon treaty, the death penalty is against the constitution and disgarded by the EU, yet you read further down and it says it is applicable in certain circumstances...either it is or it isn't, certain circumstances means whatever the elite deem to be a threat.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 08:30 AM   #27
them
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: rural
Posts: 2,798
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Psyop

Quote:
Action Man's self-introduction was scripted in Hollywood: "Failure is not an option. We're going to get this guy back." The scene was a Cabinet Office room in Whitehall on Saturday August 26 1995. The intelligence officers, civil servants and military personnel gathered at the meeting of Cobra, the secret committee summoned for major emergencies, were impressed by the junior Foreign Office minister. Few realised that he had hijacked a famous line from Apollo 13, the movie about a stricken spaceship. But over the following hour, the experts confirmed their judgment about that weekend's duty minister, one David Davis.

The 14 men had been summoned following the kidnap of Sergeant Tim Cowley, an assistant to the defence attache at the British embassy in Bogotá. Colombian criminals had seized Cowley, 32, while he was birdwatching in the countryside A ransom demand was expected, which the British government would reject. Cowley could only hope that a British SAS group would pinpoint his captors' hideout in the Andes and rescue him before he was murdered. "One solid mistake over the following weeks," Davis was told, "will guarantee Cowley's death." But Davis, after a year's training as a Territorial in the SAS and a pre-Westminster career as an industrial troubleshooter, was unusually qualified as a politician to ask the right questions and give cool leadership.

Four months later, in the midst of a gunfight, Cowley was rescued. At a discreet party in the Foreign Office to welcome Cowley back, Davis presented him with a gift wrapped in Christmas paper: a toy Action Man. Participants of the Cobra meetings at that celebration described Davis as an "extremely good manager" and a "hard-working man, able to master a complex brief", whose "relaxed manner could be misinterpreted by some as a lack of sérieux ".
He has been up to his neck in the establishments spooky waters for years. Woken up my arse

btw; birdwatching is code for spying.
__________________
All in the game yo, all in the game. Omar Little
them is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 08:31 AM   #28
elysiumfire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,144
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hi There,

The point is...this high-ranking official has brought out onto the public forum what we here discuss all the time. Even if it is only for a day or two, he has ripped off the fear-placed spectacles to allow the people to see the subterfuge going on. I believe this guy to be genuine, and is definitely deserving of our support.

In the end, it is (and always will be) up to the reaction of the people. We need to get the information out there, and let it seep into their consciousness to a slow awakening. Instant awakening is very debilitating.
__________________
How weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable
Seem to me all the uses of this world!
Fie on’t! O fie! ’tis an unweeded garden,
That grows to seed; things rank and gross in nature
Possess it merely. This is the way of our lives!
elysiumfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 10:14 AM   #29
and justice for all
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,243
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Why does it matter so much what his "true" intentions are? He's a tory politician, is he to be trusted.... I think not. Screw him.

The media in recent days, when they were touching this subject of the 42 days detention without charge, they were all addressing it only from the perspective of labour possibly facing defeat, and if Brown is a worthy party leader (etc) to hell with the main point of jailing people without charge, evidence, or a defending lawyer. Who the hell cares about that? That main thing is to see if labour is still strong.
They took the exact same approach when parliament had to vote for the war in iraq. Did they talk about if attacking a sovereign country was right or wrong? Of course not! The media went on and on about how strong blair's position of authority was since he was facing a rebellion within his own party. Did it matter to them that hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians faced death and destruction on their home soil? NO! The important issue was to see how good a leader blair was.

People should cash in on this rare opportunity, see past the circus and use this situation to address the real issue of locking up people without charge. And start to ask questions, and more crucially demand answers and talking about all the ramifications this issue has including; if we are to expect political dissenters to start “disappearing”, where are the check and balances (etc).
and justice for all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 11:12 AM   #30
kweli
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 3,644
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by them View Post
Psyop



He has been up to his neck in the establishments spooky waters for years. Woken up my arse

btw; birdwatching is code for spying.
Thank you. Another post you made recently makes more sense to me now.
__________________
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion - Abraham Lincoln
kweli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 12:05 PM   #31
drhemp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by and justice for all View Post
Why does it matter so much what his "true" intentions are? He's a tory politician, is he to be trusted.... I think not. Screw him.
Here here! He is also known to be a right-wing populist. Tory and New Labour are both the same, together they have ruined this country over the last 30 years.
  Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 12:11 PM   #32
manchurian_candidate
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Funkytown!
Posts: 1,032
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

If Davis is genuine in his comments he is very brave to be voicing that sort of opinion, however the skeptic in me cant help but think this might be staged...

Deep down I think he is being genuine though - so on that note

GO DAVID!!!
__________________
"Not the torturer will scare me, nor the body's final fall, nor the barrels of death's rifles, nor the shadows on the wall, nor the night when to the ground the last dim star of pain, is hurled but the blind indifference of a merciless, unfeeling world."

Roger Waters
manchurian_candidate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 12:19 PM   #33
guuna
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kent. UK
Posts: 5,710
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default Kevin Maguire

Read some the article about him by Maguire in today's MIRROR.

Maguire is one of those journalists that they always roll out for comment at times like this. He talks like he's Brown's lawyer or something, i detect another illuminati muppett.
guuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 12:40 PM   #34
celtic isis
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchurian_candidate View Post
If Davis is genuine in his comments he is very brave to be voicing that sort of opinion, however the skeptic in me cant help but think this might be staged...

Deep down I think he is being genuine though - so on that note

GO DAVID!!!
i think he is genuine, either way it can't be a bad thing anyone speaking out let alone someone high profile who knows what he's talking about doing it.

just seen him talking live on skynews, liked what he had to say...

also yesterday in his resignation speech he said he is just a pawn in this game of chess...he's kool.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 12:47 PM   #35
manchurian_candidate
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Funkytown!
Posts: 1,032
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtic isis View Post
i think he is genuine, either way it can't be a bad thing anyone speaking out let alone someone high profile who knows what he's talking about doing it.

just seen him talking live on skynews, liked what he had to say...

also yesterday in his resignation speech he said he is just a pawn in this game of chess...he's kool.
Did he??!?!? WELL DONE THAT MAN!!!
__________________
"Not the torturer will scare me, nor the body's final fall, nor the barrels of death's rifles, nor the shadows on the wall, nor the night when to the ground the last dim star of pain, is hurled but the blind indifference of a merciless, unfeeling world."

Roger Waters
manchurian_candidate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 12:49 PM   #36
kweli
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 3,644
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by and justice for all View Post
Why does it matter so much what his "true" intentions are? He's a tory politician, is he to be trusted.... I think not. Screw him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drhemp View Post
Here here! He is also known to be a right-wing populist. Tory and New Labour are both the same, together they have ruined this country over the last 30 years.
Fraid i'm more inclined to view it from these angles.

I wish I could believe he was genuine, but I can't. I can't help but feel it's all being played out exactly as planned. I hope I'm wrong.

The timing of it all is very interesting too; it's certainly taken the focus off the Irish referendum, overshadowing it in every news report.
__________________
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion - Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by kweli; 13-06-2008 at 12:58 PM.
kweli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 12:52 PM   #37
drhemp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweli View Post
I wish I could believe he was genuine, but I can't. I can't help but feel it's all being played out exactly as planned.
Ditto! Neither can I. Not in a million years.
  Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 01:20 PM   #38
cruise4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 87 (62 Posts)
Default

But an elected truther candidate would screw it up whatever they had planned and they can't stop legal canvassing. It's an opportunity if the right person is around and awake.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 01:22 PM   #39
celtic isis
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchurian_candidate View Post
Did he??!?!? WELL DONE THAT MAN!!!
yeah! he said kool things seriously! the clip is on here somewhere...i think...

i know guys, but we can have hope, at least it'll get people to think, hey he's right we are losing our freedoms!
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2008, 01:27 PM   #40
and justice for all
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,243
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweli View Post
The timing of it all is very interesting too; it's certainly taken the focus off the Irish referendum, overshadowing it in every news report.
Sign me up for that one too!
and justice for all is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:52 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.