Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 11-01-2015, 01:17 AM   #21
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
I have watched the videos, ages ago. I have no problem with the presentation of the videos, even though they are from some fundi christian, or articles but don't go off into presenting your own opinions as fact. There is lots of suspect connections but that, at this stage, is all they are.
No, the facts are Johnny Depp was associated with Hunter Thompson, he was instrumental in freeing convicted child killers, and even got a matching tattoo with Damien Echols to show solidarity. Whether you think they were guilty or not, they were still convicted child killers that were freed by Depp? Right?

This doesn't = nothing to see here. And you just dismissed everything in those videos because they mentioned Christian ideology at points?

Ohhh....... damn. Damn x 3, and then some.

Thanks, i_am, all contributions to the thread are appreciated.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:35 AM   #22
peralta76

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
No, the facts are Johnny Depp was associated with Hunter Thompson, he was instrumental in freeing convicted child killers, and even got a matching tattoo with Damien Echols to show solidarity. Whether you think they were guilty or not, they were still convicted child killers that were freed by Depp? Right?

This doesn't = nothing to see here. And you just dismissed everything in those videos because they mentioned Christian ideology at points?

I'd heard about the tattoo and just checked what it was. A key with a skull head?
Edit. Looks like he got two. Another is a circle with the word 'Brother' spelt using the Theban alphabet and both their names in the center. Echols designed this one himself.
Depp seems to share some tattoos with Marilyn Manson also.

Last edited by peralta76; 11-01-2015 at 01:41 AM.
peralta76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 02:07 AM   #23
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by peralta76 View Post
I'd heard about the tattoo and just checked what it was. A key with a skull head?
Edit. Looks like he got two. Another is a circle with the word 'Brother' spelt using the Theban alphabet and both their names in the center. Echols designed this one himself.
Depp seems to share some tattoos with Marilyn Manson also.
Oh Marilyn too, yes. He who brags about being an ordained Satanic priest, and associates with girls who are rumored to be MK Ultra, like Rose McGowan (raised in the same cult that River, Joaquin and Rain Phoenix were.... River of course OD'd at Johnny's "Viper Room" club....) and Evan Rachel Wood. He was making out with her in one of his videos when she was underage. I mean WTF else was Manson going to do? Tall skinny, ugly, completely talentless, he couldn't wait to sign up for whatever he had to do to "make it". Still credit where it's due, someone had to pick him for it and make him the offer.....

Johnny is now making music with Joe Perry of Aerosmith...... and has joined them on stage a number of times to jam on the encore. Perry says he's a fantastic guitar player with a great guitar collection. That one bothered me.... they were my band when I was a kid. I mean, they've been at or near the top for 40 years, there has to have been deals made there along the way too...

Yes, Depp has some strange associations. His first movie role was as a character that was turned into human soup by Freddy Kruger in the first "Nightmare on Elm Street" movie.

Echols sure does have a lot of recent pics of him in what a lot of some folks on here might call "Masonic" poses.

This is a nice one, very recent

as a kid on trial for triple homicide of three children

Finally, with good friend Johnny

They make a nice couple...
Old 11-01-2015, 02:40 AM   #24
i_am

Quote:

Did I say anything about any of that? No I didn't!!

Yes I do have a problem with the Christian aspect but did I dismiss it? No I didn't!

Does this read like dismissal?
Quote:
I have no problem with the presentation of the videos, even though they are from some fundi christian
I was responding to someone, not you, who asked for personal opinions. Personal opinions are NOT facts.

and any such speculation will be deleted as it could be libellous.

Last edited by i_am; 11-01-2015 at 02:47 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:20 AM   #25
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
Depp comes to the IOW! If I bumped into him I would be wanting a few questions. I would not be surprised if he has been to BG after looking at all this.
what a fuck.
http://www.redfunnel.co.uk/why-choos...ouse/800786922

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...Depp-all-Wight

But then again, it could have been his doppleganger.

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/depp...ike-40530.aspx

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 11-01-2015 at 11:23 AM.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:45 PM   #26
velma

Quote:

Johnny and Damien and matching Tattoos. Depp is a real piece of shit. Just like his mentor HS Thompson turned out to be.

Thanks for the good work Johnny. Fantastic actor, you know....
Whether Echols was guilty or stitched up, he appears to be a disturbed individual, but I think there is more to this case than three devil-worshiping teenagers. They may have been coerced. Perhaps Johnny Depp and his snuff-movie making mentor HST were involved, hence Depp's campaign for the killers and adopting this weird guy after his acquittal. The way the three boys were trussed up reminds me of the paperboys abducted in Iowa by Larry King and one of the victims had his genitals cut off, like the eight-year old in the alleged 'London Tape.' I wonder if Johnny's boyfriend Hunter filmed it?
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 06:33 PM   #27
baboshka1
Inactive

thanks the links twilight_sparkle
You raised some good points Velma, it did cross my mind if these boys where stiched up as its been done before but that Echols is a strange one. Watching the vids and reading the posts here makes me wonder how deep this rabbit hole is.
Is there no decent people in hollywood, its sickening
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 02:25 PM   #28
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Whether Echols was guilty or stitched up, he appears to be a disturbed individual, but I think there is more to this case than three devil-worshiping teenagers. They may have been coerced. Perhaps Johnny Depp and his snuff-movie making mentor HST were involved, hence Depp's campaign for the killers and adopting this weird guy after his acquittal. The way the three boys were trussed up reminds me of the paperboys abducted in Iowa by Larry King and one of the victims had his genitals cut off, like the eight-year old in the alleged 'London Tape.' I wonder if Johnny's boyfriend Hunter filmed it?
I don't know if Depp or Thompson were involved directly with the West Memphis Three but believe they may be part of the bigger circle which the WM3 and the stepfather of Christopher Byers, Mark Byers, were trying to be involved with. I believe Mark Byers organized the killings, and Damien Echols was his intitate, and Echols had enough of a hold over his two "friends" that they were duped into going along. Byers, his protege Echols, and then the other two morons. There is a lot of info about Byers out there including his possible involvement in the death of his wife, the mother of Christopher Byers.

I believe Byers had some "connections" to a more powerful group, these killings were his entry, and he convinced Echols that he would be exonerated, then he would also be rewarded for his role by entry into this cabal. It looks like Echols is in now.... and here is a very strange picture of Byers and the yound man who at one time he screamed from the rooftops was guilty of murdering his "beloved" stepson, and conversely, from jail, Echols accused Byers of the homicides, before switching to Terry Gibbs. Then Byers had a "change of heart", which was crucial in the pseudo "revisiting" of the old case which led to the WM3 being released on a technicality.

Mark Byers was also investigated by Child Services after neighbours reported he was regularly beating a then 2 year old Christopher Byers with a belt... severely...

Does anyone else see the strange body language between Echols and Byers here? They've both accused each other of murder, and one allegedly murdered the stepson of the other, but all is forgiven, and both seem to have let love into the picture...

Thanks to all the hard work of Johnny Depp and his unwavering belief that left no doubt of Echols innocence, and please note the other two are nowhere near any of the above, and don't communicate now, it was all about Damien Echols.....

Last edited by ronisron; 12-01-2015 at 02:25 PM.
Old 12-01-2015, 03:07 PM   #29
peralta76

Interesting-they look very friendly.
Where does that leave Peter Jackson-unwitting dupe or does he have more knowledge? In the campaign to free them he was the behind the scenes money and influence opposite Depps trendy public persona. He produced the latest documentary on the case 'West of Memphis', the one which pointed the finger at Hobbs.
Seems Damien 'I'll never take a deal' Echols has some very powerful backers.
(Echols is also listed as producer, nice to know he's profited from child murder. Should be a law against it)

Last edited by peralta76; 13-01-2015 at 12:47 AM.
peralta76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 03:21 PM   #30
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Quote:
Come on... watch the videos. What have you got to lose?
It looks like Echols was the initiate who was selected, the other two were just stooges.
Pretty sure Depp is a high level secret society member, it all links together with the deaths of River Phoenix and Kurt Cobain as well.
Joachin Phoenix has spoken about the Hollywood sex ring which claimed his brother's life.
River failed as an initiate, Depp succeeded and is being rewarded.

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 12-01-2015 at 03:21 PM.
Old 12-01-2015, 03:23 PM   #31
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by peralta76 View Post
Interesting-they look very friendly.
Where does that leave Peter Jackson-unwitting dupe or does he have more knowledge? In the campaign to free them he was the behind the scenes money and influence opposite Depps trendy public persona. He produced the latest documentary on the case 'West of Memphis', the one which pointed the finger at Hobbs.
Seems Damien 'I'll never take a deal' Echols has some very powerful backers.
(Echols is also listed as producer, nice to know he's profited from child murder. Should be a law against it)
Yes, you'd think wouldn't you?

I think it shows that Peter Jackson is involved in what ever group is behind all the good publicity Echols has received, no matter how much evidence exists against him. It shows that this group has a lot of clout, and can spin the atrocious into "unsubstantiated accusations". In my opinion it shows Jackson is involved with Depp in some capacity, whether one believes their intent to be malevolent or not.
Old 12-01-2015, 03:29 PM   #32
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
It looks like Echols was the initiate who was selected, the other two were just stooges.
Pretty sure Depp is a high level secret society member, it all links together with the deaths of River Phoenix and Kurt Cobain as well.
Joachin Phoenix has spoken about the Hollywood sex ring which claimed his brother's life.
River failed as an initiate, Depp succeeded and is being rewarded.
River was literally and figuratively a beautiful young man who was raised in a cult, and from 12-13 and beyond he basically stayed high. Probably because he had been passed around by the pedophiles so much he really couldn't cope any other way.... I mean look at this kid... they must have been fighting over who went first... poor River.

Is that what they call Hard Candy? Makes me sick.... yes and died of a weird OD outside of Depp's club while Joaquin screamed for help.
Old 12-01-2015, 03:41 PM   #33
busa

Thompson was rumoured to have a price on his head for writing about the MC gangs. The rumour is that they got to him first and assisted his suicide.
Pity they did'nt do it sooner.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 03:50 PM   #34
twilight_sparkle
Banned

In an interview with Details Magazine in November 1991, Phoenix claimed he lost his virginity at age four while in the Children of God. "But I've blocked it out", he continued, "I was completely celibate from 10 to 14"."I'm glad I did it when I was young", River once said, perhaps trying to justify the incident. "But I didn't want those and different body parts that were in my face to make me perverse when I was older".Phoenix frequently spoke positively of his childhood and non-traditional upbringing. He rarely talked about the cult, however, once saying angrily, "They're disgusting, they're ruining people's lives".[2]
Quote:
River was literally and figuratively a beautiful young man who was raised in a cult, and from 12-13 and beyond he basically stayed high. Probably because he had been passed around by the pedophiles so much he really couldn't cope any other way.... I mean look at this kid... they must have been fighting over who went first... poor River.

Is that what they call Hard Candy? Makes me sick.... yes and died of a weird OD outside of Depp's club while Joaquin screamed for help.
Quote:
Old 12-01-2015, 03:51 PM   #35
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Any thoughts on Keanu Reeves?

Quote:
Reeves was born in the Middle East in 1964 and spent his childhood in Canada. At the time, psychiatrist Donald Ewen Cameron was experimenting with something known as the “psychic driving” concept under a CIA-backed program known asMKUltra. Dr. Cameron was also located in Canada and is known to have treated the young Keanu for his childhood dyslexia.As the boy grew, Cameron’s successors at the Canadian psychic research center introduced Keanu to the fundamentals of military mind control, even though the program had been “officially” discotinued in the 1970s. (Interestingly enough, the bulk of MKUltra’s top secret files were destroyed by order of CIA Director Richard Helms, so details of Reeves’ involvement remain sketchy.)The specific type of mind control developed in Canada plays off the concepts of group psychology. An individual, known in military terms as a strategic transmitter, takes up a central position in a crowd and concentrates on those around him. Using the power of his mind, the transmitter attempts to bypass the areas of the brain that deal with cognitive reasoning and narrative comprehension. Instead, he drills down directly to the Limbric System, and specifically the Amygdala. With the aid of sophisticated pheromone aromatherapeutical messages, the transmitter inspires bursts of anxiety or euphoria in the surrounding subjects. These bursts are, in turn, channeled back to the transmitter and allow him to broadcast far beyond the immediate crowd with alarming potency.
http://harddawn.com/keanu-reeves-har...-mind-control/

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 12-01-2015 at 04:14 PM.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:07 PM   #36
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Wow, I had no idea he was one of Cameron's patients -- I have no problem saying that any and all of Cameron's work is suspect considering all the work he did with the CIA, perfecting mind control and physically altering people by essentially "wiping them clean". I also have no problem suggesting that because of the info you provided, Keanu may be more of a subject than patient. Keanu was in some dark films, playing dark characters, like 'Rivers Edge', 'My Own Private Idaho' with River, and made by Gus Van Sant (a William Burroughs "protege" among other things), and "The Gift".

Keanu is also allegedly the son of a Chinese drug dealer. He doesn't look half Asian to me, at all. Keanu hasn't aged much in almost 20 years, and "clone" enthusiasts, or "immortal" enthusiasts insist Reeves has been around in one form or another for @500 years.

The 1875 photo is great; allegedly it's an actor who disappeared and was never seen again. There are LOTS of theories out there about Keanu.
Old 12-01-2015, 11:42 PM   #37
pound

Quote:
Good find. I had never heard that about Reeves before. Can't say I'm surprised at all. As Ron pointed out, the "vampire" claims surrounding Reeves also raise suspicions. Something very bizarre appears to be going on, that's for sure. There's also the strange case of a Canadian woman who in 2010 brought a paternity lawsuit against him claiming that he was the father of her children. She also claimed that he isn't who he says he is, and that he is a shape-shifter:

http://dlisted.com/2010/01/08/things...marty-spencer/

http://www.eonline.com/news/160922/k...eudonyms-oh-my

I wrote a post a few months ago giving my take on the Hollywood "Vampire" thing. You might find it interesting:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=11

Last edited by pound; 13-01-2015 at 08:03 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 12:43 PM   #38
perandor

I didn't know where to put this, but I figuredit could go here. I was questioning (for some reason) the suicide of American actor Jonathan Brandis. Although I don't question he killed himself I left myself asking why? His career took a slow turn, but he was still actively working.

I thought maybe those weirdos of hollywood may have poisoned his mind or worse.

His breakout role was him playing a young man pretending to be a girl in the film "Lady Bugs". A huge hit for its time. I did a bit of research and apparently his prom date was troubled actress Brittany Murphy. He dated Tatyana Ali from the Fresh Prince show. Always seemed happy. Don't know maybe I'm making more than it is. Just, even before I got into conspiracy stuff, something seemed wrong about his death.

If anyone who has a knack for this thing comes up with anything it would be interesting to see it.

I liked his movies and remember being sad that he died. I guess when you sort-of grow up with someone's film you feel like you know them.

I remember Corey Feldman saying that hollywoods biggest secret was its pedo's. He also said that longtime friend Corey Haim was abused as a young man by a producer.

As far as Johnny Depp: never cared for him -- didn't River Phoenix OD in Johnny's club The Viper Room?

Later in his life you can see he doesn't look the same. If you check out some of the photoes -- i couldnt upload them- you definitely see the worst side of himself was taking over.
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 01:12 PM   #39
rooey

found this quote straight away

"Resident Danielle Parker-Meadows told the County Press earlier in the year that the Edward Scissorhands star was spotted in Shanklin with another man and a woman and a couple of children, one of whom was asleep on his shoulder." depp
Old 13-01-2015, 01:33 PM   #40
rooey

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
if you can read between the lines of this .. you can get the picture that it actually was a ritual killing, done by the 'one mysterious person who kills them all' which is a bit of a nod to what those nongs believe .. eg twin peaks bob.

"John E. Douglas, a former longtime FBI agent who has interviewed the country's most prolific serial killers during his years with the FBI and works as a profiler to help police in their searches for violent criminals, said the slayings of the three West Memphis boys weren't the work of three unsophisticated teenage killers, but that of a single person who set out to degrade and punish the victims.[65] Douglas was formerly FBI Unit Chief of the Investigative Support Unit of the National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime for 25 years. Douglas stated in his report for Echols's legal team that there was no evidence for Satanic ritual involvement in the killings, and he agreed that post mortem animal predation explained the alleged knife injuries. Douglas believed that the perpetrator had a violent history and was familiar with the victims and with local geography. He stated that the victims had died from a combination of blunt force trauma and drowning, in a crime driven by personal cause.[4]"

clearly its all just a big circus, where they play with the truth and perception..

elchols has apparently co wiritten this song with pearl jam from their 2006 self titled album .. looks like eddie is a war pig. fuck you eddie you ****! used to love you!!

"Army Reserve"

How long must she stand
Before the ground gives way
To an endless fall
She can feel this
War on her face
Stars on her pillow
Folding in the darkness
Begging for slumber

I'm not blind
I can see it coming
Looks like lightning