Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 02-01-2015, 12:39 PM   #1
ronisron
Inactive

Default "Interesting" 2 part doc on Johnny Depp/H Thompson

I was watching this last night. Please be advised they reiterate the points a lot. Some folks apparently found this off putting; I found it extremely effective. Connecting Johnny Depp to Hunter Thompson, to pedophilia, snuff films, the West memphis Three....the White House. There are religious "overtones" but this is not a religious documentary.

Those interested may enjoy this and Part 2. Part 1 contains a particularly interesting quote taken from the pages of Hunter's last official book entitled "Hey Rube".

Last edited by ronisron; 03-01-2015 at 11:40 AM.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 12:51 PM   #2
ronisron
Inactive

Part 2

This also contains bits of the pre election, "Skull and Bones" interviews of Dubya and John Kerry by Tim Russert... the late Tim Russert.

(Side note: Tim Russert died suddenly of a heart attack, which surprised his doctor, becasue Ruppert had passed stress and cardio tests shortly before that. It was a shock to everyone. Russert was a pain in the ass to politicians, and the FBI had previously investigated death threats against Tim and his family.

http://thehill.com/capital-living/in...t-tim-russert- )

Last edited by ronisron; 02-01-2015 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:42 AM   #3
ronisron
Inactive

For posterity's sake, the quote I referred to from Hunter Thompson in Part 1;

"The autumn months are never a calm time in America.... There is always a rash of kidnapping and abductions of schoolchildren in the football months. Preteens of both sexes are traditionally seized and grabbed off the streets by gangs of organized perverts who traditionally give them as Christmas gifts to each other to be personal sex slaves and playthings."

Hunter S. Thompson, "Hey Rube"
Old 10-01-2015, 05:52 PM   #4
peralta76

I was a massive fan of Thompson for many years but he was a deeply flawed and difficult person-his abuse of alcohol and cocaine that led to his abuse of women put me off him.
His work still holds value, in amongst the outrageous falsehoods he planted some unpleasant truths about the power elite.
How much he knew or if he was involved and to what level-who knows.
Somethings been holding up the publication of the third volume of his letters for about ten years now. What are they trying to keep in-or out?
peralta76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 05:55 PM   #5
peralta76

I always wondered about his last writing besides the suicide note.
A piece of paper with the word 'counselor' on it. Strange, a clue maybe?
Old 10-01-2015, 05:56 PM   #6
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peralta76 View Post
I always wondered about his last writing besides the suicide note.
A piece of paper with the word 'counselor' on it. Strange, a clue maybe?
Perhaps that was his "To Do" list, but he bottled out and topped himself?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:40 PM   #7
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by peralta76 View Post
I was a massive fan of Thompson for many years but he was a deeply flawed and difficult person-his abuse of alcohol and cocaine that led to his abuse of women put me off him.
His work still holds value, in amongst the outrageous falsehoods he planted some unpleasant truths about the power elite.
How much he knew or if he was involved and to what level-who knows.
Somethings been holding up the publication of the third volume of his letters for about ten years now. What are they trying to keep in-or out?
"Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail" was the last of Hunter Thompson. He was co-opted, and essentially corrupted after it. He almost singlehandedly trashed the Nixon administration. Woodward, Bernstein and Deep Throat be damned, Fear... was not "Gonzo" journalism. He was naming names and situations. He ruined Nixon, and got a lot of people interested in the George NcGovern campaign. He ruined other candidiates.... that book is something else, and it came out in piece meal in "Rolling Stone". Nixon was hated and "somehow" won a landslide election against McGovern becasue the American PTB did not want McGovern and the people who awakened to the horror of Nixon to win. So they showed them real desolation by rigging the vote and making it seem that there was no hope.

I'll always think very highly of his work pre 1974. But he got tangled up and corrupted badly. That's why he just stayed high. It's easier to deal with selling your soul that way.

He may have been suicided. He was telling people for months before that "If they get me, they'll make it look like suicide." "Hey Rube" is a very interesting read. Basically about betting on college sports, and the corrupting influence of the Bush family and their own rigged elections. And some other things too.

(I read somewhere that they got him by enticing him to Bohemian Grove with the promise of a big story. He went, and taped what he thought was a mock killing but was actually snuff, and they filmed him while he filmed it. Bye, Hunter.)
Old 10-01-2015, 09:18 PM   #8
pound

Good find Ron. Some of the following info is mentioned in the video, but for the sake of getting the information out I'll repost some of it here. Paul Bonacci of Franklin Coverup fame, who was awarded 1 million dollars restitution in 1999 by US District Court Judge Warren Urbom, named Hunter Thompson in court testimony as a snuff film maker who had ties to Bohemian Grove:

Quote:
"A controversial author, Hunter Thompson was allegedly linked to Larry King as implicated in Paul Bonacci's testimony in which the pedophile victim revealed that Thompson directed a graphic ‘snuff’ film [Franklin Cover up, pp.102-105 & 327] made near Sacramento, California at a location called "Bohemian Grove."

http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/PhotographerTied.htm

Larry King who was the owner of the Franklin Credit Union employed a man named Rusty Nelson to photograph politicians in compromising circumstances and according to Nelson himself he was offered a very large sum of money by Thompson to record a snuff film:

Quote:
"Recently arrested photographer Russell E. "Rusty" Nelson--who according to U.S. District court testimony [2-5-1999] was impersonated by another photographer at Capitol Hill child sex parties during the Reagan and Bush presidencies, told us last week that in 1988 he refused Hunter Thompson’s offer of $100,000 to film a graphic child sex "snuff movie to be sold to wealthy private clients where a young boy would be murdered as a sacrifice."

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/rusty...n28mar05.shtml
According to Thompson's former personal assistant Nikole Brown, Thompson had little compassion for animals and would play a tape recording of a screaming jack rabbit caught in a trap for weeks on end. Brown also claims that Thompson became angered with her one day and threw her out of his house for refusing to watch a snuff film:

Quote:
"He might have, in his own way, respected animals, but he had no compassion for them. For weeks he played a tape recording of a jack rabbit screaming in a trap.".." One time I watched him beat his car because his cigarettes were locked inside, and another time he threw me out of the house for refusing to watch a snuff film."

http://www.pw.org/content/memory_hun...ville_kentucky
Interestingly enough, Thompson's fortified compound and residence was called "Owl Farm":

http://stormgenerationfilms.wordpres...fied-compound/

Mark Dice on the Hunter Thompson, snuff film, Bohemian Grove, Rusty Nelson connections:

Last edited by pound; 10-01-2015 at 09:51 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:18 PM   #9
ronisron
Inactive

Thanks pound.

But lets not forget Johnny Depp.... he's all up in this. He was instrumental in getting three convicted child killers out of jail and regardless of the BS movie which made it look like they were innocent kids, stitched up by the law, Damien Echols is BROTHERHOOD now. He did the sacrifice with his two stupid easily influenced friends, with the aid of the step parent of one of the dead boys, Mark Byers. They were probably told they'd get off, and when they went to jail (all confessed, Misskelley and Echols failed lie detetctor tests, none had alibis.....) they had to bite the bullet for the life sentences they deserved. They got out of jail on the Alford Plea, meaning they had to acknowledge the fact that they understood how and why they were found guilty by the Supreme Court (They lost the initial trial AND the appeal). It set a dangerous legal precedent to use the Alford Plea here, as it's reserved for people who are guilty of crimes but can't remember them; either high or extremely drunk when committing the crime. This doesn't apply to the West Memphis Three.

WM3: What Paradise Lost Left Out...

Damien Echols, Hex Lies and Videotape Pt 1 (2 and 3 can be linked to after Pt 1 completes)

Johnny and Damien and matching Tattoos. Depp is a real piece of shit. Just like his mentor HS Thompson turned out to be.

Thanks for the good work Johnny. Fantastic actor, you know....
Old 10-01-2015, 11:29 PM   #10
baboshka1
Inactive

just watched the 2 links Ron, I see Johnny Depp in a different light now and that hunter guy what another sicko.
Babo
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:38 PM   #11
pound

Bang on the money Ron. Thanks for the videos. I can't recall if I had ever mentioned the excellent WM3 Truth blog website to you. Maybe you're already aware of it or not, I don't know, but they have done some excellent work exposing the lies surrounding the supposed innocence of the WM3 perps:

http://wm3truth.com/

Dave McGowan has also fairly recently weighed in on the subject via his Facebook blog and various radio interviews. McGowan is now of the opinion that they were guilty and that Echols and crew got off scot free:

http://oppermanreport.blogspot.com/2...nsey-west.html

I wrote a post that you may find interesting on Johnny Deep a few years ago detailing some of the shady dealings and deaths surrounding his "Viper Room" club, his seedy connections with satanists and pedophiles, and his blood relations (surprise, surprise) to British royalty:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=27

Last edited by pound; 10-01-2015 at 11:38 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:16 AM   #12
baboshka1
Inactive

I have not heard of this Hunter guy before this threaad nor had I heard about the killings of them 3 boys. I am trying to watch the other links but the net keeps dropping. But from what I have seen is very distrubing.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:33 AM   #13
peralta76

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Thanks pound.

But lets not forget Johnny Depp.... he's all up in this. He was instrumental in getting three convicted child killers out of jail and regardless of the BS movie which made it look like they were innocent kids, stitched up by the law, Damien Echols is BROTHERHOOD now. He did the sacrifice with his two stupid easily influenced friends, with the aid of the step parent of one of the dead boys, Mark Byers. They were probably told they'd get off, and when they went to jail (all confessed, Misskelley and Echols failed lie detetctor tests, none had alibis.....) they had to bite the bullet for the life sentences they deserved. They got out of jail on the Alford Plea, meaning they had to acknowledge the fact that they understood how and why they were found guilty by the Supreme Court (They lost the initial trial AND the appeal). It set a dangerous legal precedent to use the Alford Plea here, as it's reserved for people who are guilty of crimes but can't remember them; either high or extremely drunk when committing the crime. This doesn't apply to the West Memphis Three.

WM3: What Paradise Lost Left Out...

Damien Echols, Hex Lies and Videotape Pt 1 (2 and 3 can be linked to after Pt 1 completes)

Johnny and Damien and matching Tattoos. Depp is a real piece of shit. Just like his mentor HS Thompson turned out to be.

Thanks for the good work Johnny. Fantastic actor, you know....
Aye, I've seen the stuff about snuff films and Bohemian Grove in regards to HST. I def agree with you he was compromised by the very people he should have been exposing and spent the last 20 odd years of his life in a hell of his own making.
He turned into a sick freak even with friends. The Jack Nicholson birthday surprise-blasting a tape from his jeeps stereo of a pig being eaten alive and then leaving an elks heart on his doorstep. WTF.
Depps another one I can't even look at anymore. I've followed the WM3 case since the 1996 documentary and its been raising my blood pressure ever since. The plea opened peoples eyes as Echols had long said he would never take a deal and wanted to prove his innocence. Then took a deal that made him guilty forever. A lot of gullible fans realized they'd been had then. But his powerful celeb friends stood by him.
Peter Jackson for one. He spent a lot of time and money behind the scenes along with Depp getting those three out. He then petitioned the NZ immigration dept and gave a character reference for that sick piece of shit Echols. He should never have been allowed in the country. He stayed with Peter Jackson as part of the deal.

Last edited by peralta76; 11-01-2015 at 12:49 AM.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:35 AM   #14
twilight_sparkle
Banned

I'm interested in what your saying about Depp, the media as ever make him out to be some kind of nice guy.
I understand be spends a lot of time here on the Isle of Wight, so I wonder if Ickey has met him yet?
Depp seems very interested in Thompson, he was in the Rum Diaries and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
Do you think he is a current Bohemia Grove member?
What do you think the connection is here with Terry Gilliam?
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:42 AM   #15
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
I'm interested in what your saying about Depp, the media as ever make him out to be some kind of nice guy.
I understand be spends a lot of time here on the Isle of Wight, so I wonder if Ickey has met him yet?
Depp seems very interested in Thompson, he was in the Rum Diaries and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

What people think is irrelevant. Does anyone have any hard evidence against Johnny Depp, or is it guilt through association? There is no doubt that he is a wierdo and has some suspect friendships but speculation is not proof of anything and therefore not something this forum deals in.

Last edited by i_am; 11-01-2015 at 12:42 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 12:43 AM   #16
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
Depp comes to the IOW! If I bumped into him I would be wanting a few questions. I would not be surprised if he has been to BG after looking at all this.
what a fuck.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:45 AM   #17
baboshka1
Inactive

but how could you have friends like hunter ? and defend them killers? and be a nice guy I find it very strange.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:54 AM   #18
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
What people think is irrelevant. Does anyone have any hard evidence against Johnny Depp, or is it guilt through association? There is no doubt that he is a wierdo and has some suspect friendships but speculation is not proof of anything and therefore not something this forum deals in.
Come on... watch the videos. What have you got to lose?
Old 11-01-2015, 01:04 AM   #19
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Come on... watch the videos. What have you got to lose?

I have watched the videos, ages ago. I have no problem with the presentation of the videos, even though they are from some fundi christian, or articles but don't go off into presenting your own opinions as fact. There are lots of suspect connections but that, at this stage, is all they are.

No one has come out and said Depp was at any of these ceromonies or that they have been abused by him. Perhaps he was himself abused. We just don't know

Last edited by i_am; 11-01-2015 at 01:08 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:15 AM   #20
peralta76

Johnny Depp met Thompson in 1994 and maybe jokingly described their friendship as 'a major love affair'. Depp moved in to Owl farm in early 1997 for four months to research the film role for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
In my opinion theirs was a 'son and father/mentor' relationship. At best Depp kept odd company and championed some very sick people in the WM3.

Last edited by peralta76; 11-01-2015 at 01:18 AM.