Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 23-11-2013, 10:27 AM   #1
amanda gabriel

Default (Your) Children Are Not Safe- Here's Why

Should your Child ever be sexually abused and people in positions of authority know the abuse - please know that the current legislation in Australia can be circumvented. I have communicated with people via the internet and it would appear my comments ring true for other countries as well.

Legislation tends to protect the paedophile and/or predator (there is a difference) and the very same legislation also tends to protect those who protect the abusers.

Here is a concise (well I will try to be concise) description of my recent experiences on my continuing journey. Those who are already acquainted with my journey as an Ex-Cop Child Abuse Whistleblower will be aware that I have endured three years of intimidation and psychological assault. My life on every level has been destroyed - yet - my journey continues - and - so do I.

There are three legal arenas available to me that are currently active because I fought for them. Imagine a softball diamond - on first base is the current Australian Royal Commission Into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse - second base - The Federal Human Rights Court of Australia - third base - WorkCover Commission.

Recently I engaged in legal proceedings with regard to my WorkCover Commission matter. I will be brief. I had to unexpectedly represent myself. I contacted the relevant professionals - this being the WorkCover Commission administration as well as the legal representative for the other party.I asked the WorkCover Commission admin to please insert my name on all documents as I would now be representing myself. I requested that the legal practitioner for the other party also remove another name and insert mine - remove the term Dear Sir/s and endorse the initial legal document with a signature.

What do you think happened? My correspondence is always professional. polite, succinct and without emotion. My name was not inserted - three weeks after phone conversations and a selection of emails ad even hard copy correspondence. How about that?

Gets more interesting - after I ask questions about why my name was not on the legal documents - guess the (professional) responses? The legal representative for the other party sent me a hard copy of my requested document - with a bright red stamp of the word COPY. My name was not there, the other name was there. Dear Sir/s was still there and no signature the very same letter with no changes!

The WorkCover Commission response was very creative. In brief - it was a 'quirk' in the computer system. I am a former Police Officer and I know for a fact that government computers are well maintained by professional computer technicians. Hmmm...

Please know there is no law that prevents me from sharing my experiences with other people via the internet. As a matter of fact I have one particular document I want to share. Advice I received was not to release it to the media- however - there is nothing to prevent me from sharing the document with individuals . Should you like me to forward a copy of the document - you can send me a private message that includes your private email address if you do not want to include an email address in a response to this thread.

By doing this you will be supporting me along with all the other people who have been standing with me via their thread responses, youtube views, personal emails as positive thoughts, meditations and prayer. I am alone in the world with no family or partner and your connection to my journey would be appreciated. It would also be a type of insurance - let's just put it this way - people have died for far far less than what I am doing .

Hold the thought that I am completely vulnerable, without family or partner and have battled alone - save for one friend/work colleague and my personal physician. The other party includes the Catholic Church - keep holding that thought - Catholicism is based on the tenet of Christianity - do unto others and all that. Yet I put the safety and welfare of Children first and have my life destroyed. Not very Christian behaviour.

Other details - I cannot discuss online any further now that my 245 pages of evidence is before the Federal Court of Human Rights.

Thank you for reading this far - it is impossible to be concise. So many people have relayed to me - keep going - don't stop - if you only help one Child - keep on. Know that I have kept every document and every email over the course of 2011, 2012, 2013 and continuing. You cannot change dates and signatures on the evidence - how about that! I also have security deposit and a selection of trusted friends and professionals already hold certain documents on my behalf - as insurance - to be uploaded in the even that I am unable - for any reason to upload them myself.

We are Spiritual beings having a Human Experience - however - for an Abused Child it is just hell. Much Peace heaven knows we need some...

NB: Powerful & Disturbing Child Abuse in 2013 is what you need to type into the internet search engine to find more on my journey.
amanda gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:33 AM   #2
amanda gabriel

This is a message of thanks to all the people who have viewed this thread. I have recently received information that relates to a leak of information from the current Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.

I have received a lengthy statement from a witness and have had two conversations with two witnesses. I will update the thread with information as soon as it is appropriate.

I have notified in writing two professional agencies - one that represents the legal system and the Australian Governor-General. I am awaiting their respective responses and will upload my documents of correspondence to these two agencies to the public - as a show of transparency - with regard to my Whistleblower administrative accountability - when it is appropriate to do so.

I am preparing for my Interlocutory Hearing listed on 20th & 21st March 2014 at the Australian Federal (Circuit) Court of Human Rights. The details for the hearing are a matter for public record so please feel free to check the listing online should you have any doubts as to the veracity of my threads and posts.

Thank you again to everyone who has supported my journey and in turn the Children.

Much Peace - Amanda
Old 07-02-2014, 07:47 AM   #3
nevercrywolf

Aaw, you are so much loved for what you are doing - and for who you are, Amanda xxx

The sick thing about it all is how one expects the authorities to jump in right away and collect evidence on your behalf making sure you are feeling well.

Now that paedos finally are front page news, we will make sure that they also stay on the front page.

Just try and talk about paedos with your family or friends and they will start to cringe and change the subject. That has to change!! Paedos should be discussed openly and freely so that people can make their own choice where they stand. Later on they will be called for their standing point, if they are mellow and continue to understand the paedos - oh and the victims too - then they are enablers.

The school system takes pride in their sexual education when instead they should strive to educate small kids in kindergartens about what is wrong and what is right behavior from an adult - using children's own language so that they remain innocent.

That would be a huge help since children are not in a position to understand paedos themself.

Mark. 9:42 - children are born with faith in God, so this goes for every child:

“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them if a large millstone were hung around their neck and they were thrown into the sea."
nevercrywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 08:52 AM   #4
amanda gabriel

Important update for all the people following my journey and supporting me. I had an appointment with my doctor today and I conveyed to him the most recent developments in my journey. Please know that as private appointments with my doctor are confidential I do share information with him that I cannot - as yet - share on the worldwideweb. Keeping that in mind - today my doctor broached the subject of should anything happen to me....

I looked him in the eyes and declared on the lives of his Children that I am passionate about completing my current journey and have plans for what I would like to do once I have finished my current journey. In short I stated that - my car crashed into a tree - rope tied around my neck - slit wrists - pills - etcetera it would be no accident - I declared I would not do anything to harm myself. So I thought I would put it in writing for all to see.

Also a note to all those people - in most of the Australian states and on a variety of continents around the globe - who are holding documents in trust for me. There is a person who has been tasked with contacting you in the event I am unable to upload to the web or publish my documents. Please know that you will be contacted and informed - should I for any reason be unable to upload and/or publish my documents.

I am not afraid and work on the theory that when you are prepared - it does not happen. I will have some information to share soon. I note that another paedophile has been brought before the courts in Australia today - with several counts with several Children at several locations - that will be difficult to beat!

Much Peace - Amanda
Old 10-02-2014, 05:25 PM   #5
nevercrywolf

Amanda, you are one brave warrior

Do you feel how many are supporting you? Lean on our strenght everytime you feel weak, we are united and our goal is good and loving and it grows every second *hug*

Thank your for existing xxx
Old 05-03-2014, 09:00 AM   #6
amanda gabriel

Default (Your) Children Are Not Safe - Here's Why

Quick update for the people following my current journey. Just received correspondence from the Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights informing me that there has been a change of court location.

The Interlocutroy Hearing will be held not in the Federal Circuit Court of Human Rights but in the Family Court.

It is my understanding that when matters are listed in court it is well in advance and the time needed is taken into account . Rarely do matters exceed the time reserved and when it does it is usually due to unforeseen events.

As a person who is in the awakened state and an avid student of all subjects Exopolitical - I know there is no such thing as a co-incidence. All I will say is hmmm....

The new venue for those who may be able to attend in person or send meditations, prayers and positive thoughts is; Family Court Lionel Bowen Building Court 3C 97-99 Goulburn Street, Sydney. NSW. Australia. Dates remain the same - 20th & 21st March 2014 at 10.15 am.

Heartfelt gratitude for all the unquestioning support that I have been receiving from those who are following my journey - also known as a battle.

Much Peace - Amanda
Old 06-03-2014, 12:23 PM   #7
nevercrywolf

Hang in there, Amanda *hugs*

You are one of the individuals who bring a welcomed change to this world, where it's pretty clear that children aren't welcomed and protected to and by the society