Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 03-03-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Default 10 ex teachers suspected of abuse at music school

Ten former teachers at Chetham's School of Music under investigation as probe into historic sex abuse widens

All taught at the prestigious music school in Manchester either as permanent members of staff or freelance tutors with some also working at the Royal Northern College of Music.

Detectives have now begun interviewing alleged victims, believed to number more than ten and living both in Britain and abroad.

It is understood that safeguarding action is also being taken over concerns some tutors alleged to have carried out abuse are still teaching music to youngsters in other locations.

Nearly all of the abuse is alleged to have taken place at Chetham's – however it is believed some took place when complainants were pupils at the RNCM.

The allegations came to light after the trial of former Chetham's choirmaster Michael Brewer, convicted earlier this year of indecent assault in the 1970s and 1980s.

His victim, Frances Andrade, killed herself after giving evidence against him at Manchester Crown Court.

A second music teacher, Wen Zhou Li, a 57-year-old violin tutor from Cheshire who has worked at both Chetham's and the RNCM, has also been arrested on suspicion of rape before being released on bail. No charges have been brought and Mr Li strenuously denies the allegations.

The news comes as more than 1,000 former Chetham's pupils and professional musicians signed a petition calling for an independent inquiry into sexual abuse at the school and other private music conservatoires.

The petition's organiser, former Chetham's pupil and professional pianist Ian Pace, says he believes the Brewer trial is just 'the tip of the iceberg'. Mr Pace, now based in London, said: "There has been a huge groundswell of support for the petition from ex-Chetham's pupils from all areas, including people who have been there very recently.

"A lot of parents have also supported it, along with musicians of all different types, plus people working in education and other musical organisations.

"The number of people contacting me to talk about these issues is also significant.

"These are problems which have gone unaddressed for too long, like the nature of teacher-pupil relationships and abuse, whether it's physical, sexual or emotional, which causes long-term damage.

"Unfortunately I think what came out at the Michael Brewer trial is just the tip of the iceberg."

A spokeswoman for the RNCM declined to comment.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...se-widens.html

Frankie Boyle

Last edited by nofuture; 03-03-2013 at 11:18 AM.
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 07:41 AM   #2
Dude111

Quite sad..... You cant trust anyone anymore!!!

Time to HOME SCHOOL,home everything!!!!

Very sad
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 04:35 PM   #3
elite

GUILTY
http://news.sky.com/story/1069896/ch...-for-sex-abuse
“My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists.” -Nikola Tesla
elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 04:44 PM   #4
truthspoon
Banned

MMMMMMMMMasons.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:25 AM   #5
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Police investigating allegations of abuse at Chetham's School of Music in Manchester have said more than 30 women have now reported incidents of abuse.

It comes after former choirmaster Michael Brewer, 68, was convicted of abusing pupil Frances Andrade at the school in the 1970s and 1980s.

A 57-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of rape remains on bail.

Detectives are appealing to anyone who has been a victim of an offence at the school or who has further information to contact them.

'Not be rushed'

More than a dozen third-party reports are also being investigated.

Det Ch Insp Jamie Daniels, from GMP's protective services division, said: "This is a significant inquiry in terms of potential number of offenders and number of victims.

In February Michael and Hilary Brewer were found guilty of assaulting Frances Andrade "We are supporting each and every person who has come forward and made a complaint to us as best we can and I must credit them all for having the courage to face demons that have been haunting them for many, many years.

"This has been a high profile investigation from the off and due to the complexities and sensitivities involved cannot and will not be rushed."

Brewer, from Selly Oak, Birmingham, was found guilty at Manchester Crown Court in February of sexually assaulting Mrs Andrade between 1978 and 1982.

His former wife Hilary Kay Brewer, 67, of Knowl Gap Avenue, Haslingden, was also convicted of indecently assaulting the same victim when she was an adult at the Brewers' then family home.

Mrs Andrade died after giving evidence at the trial. She is believed to have killed herself.

Det Ch Insp Daniels added: "I want to reassure the public that I am absolutely committed to getting justice for these women, many of whom have been spurred on by the bravery shown by Frances Andrade in the case against former teacher Michael Brewer.

"I also want to reassure everybody that where we have identified immediate safeguarding concerns the appropriate steps have been taken in partnership with other organisations.

"Chetham's and other establishments have, and continue to, provide help and support at what is clearly a very difficult time for their respective staff and pupils."

Frankie Boyle

Last edited by nofuture; 08-05-2013 at 08:26 AM.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #6
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

The man arrested by police investigating historic sex abuse allegations at the Royal Northern College of Music is a renowned classical music teacher

Duncan McTier, 58, a double bass teacher, was arrested at his home in London by officers at 8am this morning.

Officers will quiz the musician over allegations of indecent assault on a woman in 1994, when she was a student at Manchester's Royal Northern College of Music (RNCM).

Police investigating claims of historic sexual abuse against others by former pupils at Chetham's School of Music and the RNCM have received dozens of complaints.

Mr McTier, who is understood to have left the Royal Northern College of Music more than a decade ago, was being interviewed in London by officers from Greater Manchester Police.

He currently holds the position of double-bass professor at the Royal Academy of Music in London.

He is the second man arrested by detectives on the GMP's Operation Kiso, looking at historic complaints at both Manchester establishments.

In February, the violinist Wen Zhou Li, a tutor at both institutions, was arrested on suspicion of rape. He denies the allegations but has been suspended pending the police investigation.

An RNCM spokeswoman said: "The college will be assisting the police in whatever way it can and cannot comment further at this time."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....ol-sex-3573756

Frankie Boyle
Old 20-05-2013, 04:04 AM   #7
lets blow
Banned

Default Waddington Connected

Now deceased Robert Waddington, was Governor of Chetham's School of Music. Waddinton ran St Barnabas boardng school in North Queensland, where he implemented a culture of staff having "romantic interests" with the students. A gaoled pedo in Australia, said Waddington ""turned him into a pedo, and made him take female hormones".

Waddington is now dead .... so will not face any form of justice, at least in this life.

THE senior Anglican clergyman at the centre of an international child sex scandal was also a governor of a prestigious English music college that is under investigation for the alleged abuse of scores of its students across decades.

Robert Waddington, who is alleged to have sexually assaulted students and choirboys in Britain and Australia, was a governor of the scandal-hit Chetham's School of Music for nine years. Waddington recruited students from the school for his choir at Manchester Cathedral, and allegedly abused at least three of the boys until he retired in 1993.
The police investigation into the school, which began after the conviction in February of Michael Brewer, a former Chetham's music director, for the sexual abuse of female students, has not previously looked at Waddington.

A victim has told The Weekend Australian that he was aware Waddington abused several boys from Chetham's who, like him, had been in the choir.

...The Cambridge University-educated business analyst, who has offered to give evidence under oath to police and the Church of England's inquiry into Waddington, said the clergyman had kept a collection of pictures in his house of boys he had abused.

"There was a collection of photos of choristers and young boys, some from the UK and some from Australia, which he called his 'rogue's gallery'," he said.

The victim, who does not want to be named, also has disputed church claims that Waddington was severely debilitated from cancer treatment and could not harm anyone when the first allegations of abuse were made in 1999.

"In 1999 he was very healthy. His cancer had long since gone and he had been given the all-clear in about 1996," the alleged victim said.

The victim said he was one of several boys who attended Chetham's and sang in the cathedral choir who were targeted by Waddington, who served as dean of Manchester from 1984 to 1993. Waddington abused him for years, he said.

The victim said Waddington had talked of his time in Australia, where he is accused of physical and sexual abuse while headmaster of a church school in the 1960s, as "some kind of Eden, out in the bush where he was practically God".

Now in his 30s, the victim said he wanted to give evidence to the British inquiry, set up after an investigation by The Australian and The Times of London.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226645652138
lets blow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 04:56 AM   #8
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
MMMMMMMMMasons.
how is that even relevant?
do you think masons are more prone to abuse kids?
that certainly is not true among catholic abusers.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 06:38 AM   #9
lets blow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
how is that even relevant?
do you think masons are more prone to abuse kids?
that certainly is not true among catholic abusers.
... you just can't resist your obsessions ....

The Jews long have wanted to destroy the Catholic Church from within.

That's what the Reformation was about, with the Jewish created hegalian dialectic based around dividing Christianity / Orthodoxy on one hand and the Puritanical extremists on the other.

That failed. European Protestants at least have seen the errors of their ways and have started ro abandon puritanical ways.

As Jews failed with the Reformation, the Marranos infiltrated from within, bringing in their paedophila. I don't doubt for a minute that the rampant upswing of pedo behaviour in the Catholic Church that coincided with the Jewification of the Church with Vatican II ... was a concidence.
Old 20-05-2013, 06:58 AM   #10
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lets blow View Post
... you just can't resist your obsessions ....

The Jews long have wanted to destroy the Catholic Church from within.

That's what the Reformation was about, with the Jewish created hegalian dialectic based around dividing Christianity / Orthodoxy on one hand and the Puritanical extremists on the other.

That failed. European Protestants at least have seen the errors of their ways and have started ro abandon puritanical ways.

As Jews failed with the Reformation, the Marranos infiltrated from within, bringing in their paedophila. I don't doubt for a minute that the rampant upswing of pedo behaviour in the Catholic Church that coincided with the Jewification of the Church with Vatican II ... was a concidence.
wow.
and we were talking about mmmmmasons,
now you are trying to blame the sexual abuses of the RCC on jews???
you're losing it.
Old 20-05-2013, 07:00 AM   #11
lets blow
Banned

Quote:
wow.
and we were talking about mmmmmasons,
now you are trying to blame the sexual abuses of the RCC on jews???
you're losing it.
I'm not losing anything .... I've read ample secular sources on history, ancient and modern, and many many things have fallen into place.

And re Masons ... the thread is actually about the Church of England.
Old 20-05-2013, 07:04 AM   #12
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
I'm not losing anything .... I've read ample secular sources on history, ancient and modern, and many many things have fallen into place.

And re Masons ... the thread is actually about the Church of England.
and i was responding to EP's comment about masons.
so ... let's see if i have this right ...
you believe the propensity of RCC priests to sexually abuse children is the fault of jews, and vatican II....right?

do you believe that there was no sexual abuse prior to vatican II?
because that would be wrong.
Old 20-05-2013, 07:11 AM   #13
lets blow
Banned

Quote:
and i was responding to EP's comment about masons.
... and in a thread where EP was stating that the behaviour of the Church of England abusers was evidential of masonic behaviour .... you, due to your anti-Catholic obsession, derailed the thread further.

I'm not derailing it further by pandering to your off-topic questions

Last edited by lets blow; 20-05-2013 at 07:12 AM.
Old 20-05-2013, 07:14 AM   #14
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
... and in a thread where EP was stating that the behaviour of the Church of England abusers was evidential of masonic behaviour .... you, due to your anti-Catholic obsession, derailed the thread further.

I'm not derailing it further by pandering to your off-topic questions
aw, but didn't we learn something from it?
do you think jews are to blame for this problem in the C of E as well?
in another thread, it is being claimed that masonry and judaism are related.
Old 20-05-2013, 07:41 AM   #15
boots
Banned

Quote:

What did you say joe blow? That child abuse in the RCC didn't happen until V II because the RCC forgave the Jews for killing Christ?

You are insane and I think you have a mental problem that should be checked out, please see a psychologist and get some help.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245785
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 10:14 PM   #16
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

A man has been charged by detectives investigating historical sexual abuse at music schools in Manchester.

Nicholas Smith, 59, of Malestroit, France, has been charged with the indecent assault of a teenage girl between 4 May 1976 and 3 June 1978.

The girl was a pupil at Chetham's School of Music at the time, police said.

Mr Smith is due to appear before Manchester Magistrates' Court on 13 June.

Former choirmaster Michael Brewer, 68, of Selly Oak, Birmingham, was convicted last year of abusing pupil Frances Andrade at the school in the 1970s and 1980s.

Mrs Andrade died after giving evidence at the trial Manchester Crown Court in January. She is believed to have killed herself.

Following Brewer's conviction further allegations emerged relating to other former teachers.

Claims were made against former violin teacher Wen Zhou Li who had already left the school.

He was arrested in February and released on bail until June pending further inquiries.

Duncan McTier, 59, of Woodland Gardens, Isleworth, Middlesex, a former teacher at the Royal Northern College of Music (RNCM), has been charged with four sex offences.

He is due to appear at Manchester Crown Court on 13 June.

Malcolm Layfield resigned from his position as head of strings at the RNCM after allegations he said that he had relationships with students made his position "untenable".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-27594822

Frankie Boyle
Old 07-08-2014, 11:21 AM   #17
truthseeker_34
Inactive

Victim killed herself ‘in despair over abuse trail’
Daily Express 07-08-14, p15
truthseeker_34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 02:03 PM   #18
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Former teacher at Chetham's School of Music, Manchester, cleared of raping 18-year-old pupil in early 1980s

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-33053214

Frankie Boyle
Old 08-06-2015, 02:53 PM   #19
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

A violin teacher who worked at Chetham's School of Music and the Royal Northern College of Music has been cleared of raping an 18-year-old female student in the early 1980s.

Malcolm Layfield, 63, of Castle Quay, Castlefield, had denied the allegation that he used his "power and influence" to commit the offence against the teenager in the back of his car.

The defendant admitted he pursued a number of consensual sexual relationships with students throughout the 1980s which his trial heard were said to be "common knowledge" in classical musical circles in Manchester and further afield.

But the former part-time tutor denied he "crossed the line" on one occasion during a summer music school he staged in Cornwall.

A jury at Manchester Crown Court took less than 90 minutes to acquit Layfield, who showed no emotion as the not guilty verdict on one count of rape was returned.

Layfield's son and daughter burst into tears in the public gallery as the verdict was returned.

It was said Layfield drove his victim - allegedly drunk on "strong alcoholic punch" made by the defendant - in the middle of the night to an isolated spot and was determined to have sex with her "come what may".

The complainant, who he taught at Chetham's and the RNCM claimed she "gave in" but then went on to have consensual sex with him over the following six weeks.

She alleged she was under his "influence and power" as Layfield threatened to take work opportunities away from her if she changed tutors, Manchester Crown Court heard

Father-of-two Layfield told the jury he was not in a position to "destroy people's careers" and neither did he encourage students to get drunk.

He said she willingly got into his car and that sex followed between the pair which was "a mutual thing that happened".

The pair went on to have a sexual relationship, he said, before it later "fizzled out".

Following the verdict, Layfield's solicitor Matthew Claughton, from Olliers Solicitors, said: "Today's unanimous verdict comes as a huge relief to Malcolm Layfield who would like to thank friends, family and his legal team and all those who have supported him over the last two years."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....ethams-9412295

Frankie Boyle
Old 08-06-2015, 08:32 PM   #20
tortured1

strong correlation between sociopathy and paedophilia in wider society, simple as that, they have no conscience. fukin animal evil backward primitive(fagging can be viewed with bonobo and chimpanzee apes, it's very primitive) swine.
tortured1 is offline   Reply With Quote