Old 11-12-2016, 02:16 PM   #1
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Default "Pizzagate" The Context - David Icke

roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 11:03 PM   #2
noewhan

Hey all...

So there's a HUGE push to label all of PizzaGate material, fake news.

Well, considering how 'normal' is it so say - have abused kids in paintings - lets just now call PizzaGate research & videos, artwork.

Does that offend anyone? Awww.

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 11-12-2016 at 11:04 PM.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 12:01 AM   #3
amanda gabriel

Why permit it to become viral? Anyone in the awakened state - even the rousing state - knows that the worldwideweb grid/platform/whatever can be circumvented and the powers that be can remove any item they want removed.

Does not make sense to permit a documentary to become viral and then label it as fake. Provide proof if it is fake. If it is so worrisome then delete it from the worldwideweb?????

Could be that the whole thing is one giant neurolinguistic programming exercise/psy op/whatever. Could be a tool to measure who is still sleeping and who is wide awake?????

Much Respect & Much Peace - as we ALL seek answers to our questions - Amanda
amanda gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 12:03 AM   #4
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda gabriel View Post
Why permit it to become viral? Anyone in the awakened state - even the rousing state - knows that the worldwideweb grid/platform/whatever can be circumvented and the powers that be can remove any item they want removed.

Does not make sense to permit a documentary to become viral and then label it as fake. Provide proof if it is fake. If it is so worrisome then delete it from the worldwideweb?????

Could be that the whole thing is one giant neurolinguistic programming exercise/psy op/whatever. Could be a tool to measure who is still sleeping and who is wide awake?????

Much Respect & Much Peace - as we ALL seek answers to our questions - Amanda
Examples?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 01:03 AM   #5
ElDraconian

Thank you Icke,

I visited DC more than anyone in this forum. When I discovered this, I just took a flight and moved far away, many states away from DC as far as possible for my sanity better said. It is gross, terrible and unjust. I even booked a trip to see you in Brooklyn for your seminar which was long but thank you for your video.

Last edited by ElDraconian; 12-12-2016 at 01:04 AM.
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 08:12 PM   #6
amanda gabriel

supertzar - please consider reading through my long running thread here. It is titled: Powerful & Disturbing Child Abuse in 2013. It was commenced by someone on my behalf, in support of what I am doing.

It was suggested that I make some personal research notes. This I did and they are posted within the above mentioned long running thread.

You may elect to agree with my notes or you may elect to disagree with my notes. They are personal research notes and you are free to do exactly as I have done and post your personal research notes.

I have long running threads elsewhere and it is obvious to me that our Global Society is paying attention to all matters considered Crimes Against Children.

The more that those with money and a microphone denounce the documentary - the more people will watch it - isn't that what happens via fundamental Human psychology??

Much Respect & Much Peace - as we work our way through the heartbreaking subject of Crimes Against Children - Amanda
amanda gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:04 PM   #7
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda gabriel View Post
supertzar - please consider reading through my long running thread here. It is titled: Powerful & Disturbing Child Abuse in 2013. It was commenced by someone on my behalf, in support of what I am doing.

It was suggested that I make some personal research notes. This I did and they are posted within the above mentioned long running thread.

You may elect to agree with my notes or you may elect to disagree with my notes. They are personal research notes and you are free to do exactly as I have done and post your personal research notes.

I have long running threads elsewhere and it is obvious to me that our Global Society is paying attention to all matters considered Crimes Against Children.

The more that those with money and a microphone denounce the documentary - the more people will watch it - isn't that what happens via fundamental Human psychology??

Much Respect & Much Peace - as we work our way through the heartbreaking subject of Crimes Against Children - Amanda
I have read your posts in the past and have the highest respect for what you are doing.

Last edited by supertzar; 13-12-2016 at 03:21 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 02:50 AM   #8
ElDraconian

Pizza Gate in a nutshell according to the NY Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...gate.html?_r=0

Thank you Icke!!!

Last edited by ElDraconian; 15-12-2016 at 05:06 AM.
ElDraconian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 04:33 AM   #9
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDraconian View Post
Pizza Gate in a nutshell according to the NY Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...gate.html?_r=0
The NYT, possibly the most diresputable rag on the face of the planet.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by the tealady; 15-12-2016 at 04:33 AM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 10:25 AM   #10
iamawaveofthesea