Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 08-02-2011, 10:42 PM   #1
yamayama
Inactive

Default Challenge: How many missing children?

I am challenging the forum members to this issue. How many children go missing each year? And what happens to them? How come there is not one single universal figure that everyone can agree on? Do you not find that strange? Are the kids charities and law enforcement conspiring to hide the true horrifying numbers?..:

http://www.mcatracing.co.uk/missing-...-worldwide.htm

Quote:
While looking for the statistics on how many people just disappear each year around the globe, the one thing that has become apparent is the sheer disappointment and heart ache that follows.

Here are some facts from the U.S. released in October 2002.

800,00 under 18 a years of age
2,000 a day
58,000 abducted by non family members
115 victims to stereotypical kidnappings that result in ransom demands and death or the kidnapper indents to keep the child.

This shows children in the U.S. only. So what are the world wide children and adult numbers likely to be?

1 million children are reported missing in the US and the UK every year. If lees than 200 of these are murdered, where do all the rest go? This would be like loosing the population of a city such as Amsterdam every year.

It would seem that 800,000 go missing but a further 500,000 can be added if you include the numbers that don't get reported.

Perhaps Belgium may have the answers as this would seem to be the leader in global trafficking of children and woman. Belgium may be a small country consisting of around ten million people but, in the Brussels region it was revealed that 1,300 children disappeared between 1991 and 1996. The same repeating story is told all over the world. Multi-millions of children are going missing every year, they are never seen, heard of or found.

35,439 bodies found dead. All of them were unidentified. This was in India 2000. Over the years there had been a massif increase in the number of woman who are disappearing too. Its assumed that this is directly linked with the sex industry. Although we cant place all the blame here.

Women are more likely to leave an abusive marriage simply because very few find themselves being abused by woman and feel the need to run. Mental health issues also play a part.

California numbers show that 25,000 adults and children are active missing persons cases.

France reported 13 adults and 3 small children found dead. Some of them had been shot, all were burned and they were laid out in a star burst pattern. This shows that there are cult related reasons for people going missing. Missing people reports show that 39,000 children go missing in France, 50,000 missing children in Germany,, 8,400 in Spain, 1,100 in Italy and 500 in Greece. Brazil is said to report up to 40,000 missing children a year. There were 4,802 in the UK alone reported missing. 88.5 reports per day go to the Metropolitan police. Greater Manchester takes 30.1 and 4.1 are received by Cambridgeshire. Those numbers are per day. This report was made in 1997. The problem has increased since then. Don't forget, there are more than this but not all are reported.

Even when enjoying a holiday abroad, people go missing. Again, children seem to be the focus point here, Madeleine McCann being the most well know and publicised victim due to the efforts of her parents. She is only 1 of many children to go missing in Spain. Thousands of others do not get the news coverage to same incredible high standards.

A missing persons report is made to police every 18 minutes in Australia. That's about 30,000 a year. Many of these reports are cleared up when the person missing is found or shows up safe and sound.

When looking for information about the number of people worldwide who go out one day and never return home, you come across lots of statistics for children but not many focus on adults. This is most probably because adults have more choices. Many of them choose to become lost. There are those who fall into the wrong company and many who are taken for the sex industry against their own free will. Some will even have mental health issues or commit suicide. It doesn't change the fact though that people do just disappear and a whether its 1 or 100, 000, its still too many.

Children however don't have the legal power to decide to go away and start a new life. They should be in the care of their parents or guardians at all times so when a child goes missing, it can only mean that harm has come to the child due to an accident of some sort or foul play is to blame.

Its for this reason that you can find information about children very quickly because there are so many organizations that support the families in their heart break and the search to find the missing child.

We also have to consider these numbers very carefully. Some reports are made, documented on statistic sites but many of the numbers are found some time later and the documentation may not have been updated. Also, we should consider that not all disappearing people, (mainly adults) are reported. There are many unidentified bodies all around the world that could be any one of the people on the lists or they may be an unreported case that although found, are never identified because no one has said they've gone.

It still remains that even 1 person, be it an adult or a child, should not be able to just disappear. They have to be somewhere out there. Lets hope that one day Madeleine McCann will be found safe and sound so as to give hope to the many other thousands of families suffering the same but unpublicized losses. Sadly, given the numbers of those people who do just seem to vanish, we should at the very least learn from the previous victims and find a way to protect better our children and families to prevent these numbers rising even more in the future.
yamayama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:37 AM   #2
meksar

Dean Warwick (R.I.P) who spoke about the Holly and Jessica coverup in Soham, was told by a police officer that over 25,000 children go missing in the U.K every year and this was 4 years ago, the numbers may have increased by now or hopefully decreased.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:43 AM   #3
yamayama
Inactive

Thanks for the reply Meksar.

Do you find it strange that there isnt one coherent figure/number showing the true real amount of missing kids?

Its like the kids charities, law enforcement and government are purposely presenting false figures to the public. Whether thats done on purpose or its just incompetence, i cant say. But its a terrible reflection on society.

Has a side note i was looking for offiicial numbers for kids who have disappeared at Gibraltar, Crete and Malta. But these figures dont seems to exist. Can anyone help on this?
Old 09-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #4
meksar

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamayama View Post
Thanks for the reply Meksar.

Do you find it strange that there isnt one coherent figure/number showing the true real amount of missing kids?

Its like the kids charities, law enforcement and government are purposely presenting false figures to the public. Whether thats done on purpose or its just incompetence, i cant say. But its a terrible reflection on society.

Has a side note i was looking for offiicial numbers for kids who have disappeared at Gibraltar, Crete and Malta. But these figures dont seems to exist. Can anyone help on this?
Well many charities do the opposite of what they claim to do at the high levels and of course you have these silly government brainwashing cults stealing public money through bonafied charities. All of these secret societies and government cults are all connected through the law enforcement, courts, charirites, social services etc and are able to coverup the most horrific and sickening crimes taking place against children. I doubt there are any official numbers because these children dissapear and they are put into eltist pedophile rings or used in sacrifical rituals.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #5
spitalwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
Dean Warwick (R.I.P) who spoke about the Holly and Jessica coverup in Soham, was told by a police officer that over 25,000 children go missing in the U.K every year and this was 4 years ago, the numbers may have increased by now or hopefully decreased.
Dead or not i don't care. He must have been full of shit. 25,000 missing kids and no one's noticed. He sounds like another conspiracy conman fantasist.
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:15 PM   #6
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamayama View Post
I am challenging the forum members to this issue. How many children go missing each year? And what happens to them? How come there is not one single universal figure that everyone can agree on? Do you not find that strange? Are the kids charities and law enforcement conspiring to hide the true horrifying numbers?..:

http://www.mcatracing.co.uk/missing-...-worldwide.htm
I think it's necessary to be very careful with numbers when discussing things like this because otherwise people just dismiss it as propaganda. I've seen sites that put the estimate at 100,000. It's important to remember that over 95% of children reported missing are found again very quickly; it's known that many missing children are abducted by estranged parents and many children in care run away a number of times and end up in the sex industry. Accurate figures are hard to come by because there is no one central agency to co-ordinate the numbers. Perhaps there should be.

That still leaves an unacceptable number of children who are never seen again whom I believe many are victims of paedophile rings and they probably end up dead when they are of no more use.

Incidentally, there was a sentence in the link which said:

"It would seem that 800,000 go missing but a further 500,000 can be added if you include the numbers that don't get reported"

If some don't get reported where did the figure of 500,000 come from?

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:17 AM   #7
yamayama
Inactive

I am including the link to the organisation icmec. They claim to have a global record of the amount of missing kids. But they dont give a figure on that. Again this lack of clarity.

http://www.icmec.org/missingkids/ser...licHomeServlet
Old 11-02-2011, 09:21 AM   #8
the tealady
Forum Advisor

You have posed a valid and important question but I dont think an answer is possible TBH.

Apart from the reported children missing, there are those who go missing and die in State care.

Then there are increasing and very worrying reports of those born for specific purposes and whose births are never recorded so nobody knows they even exist.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:25 AM   #9
yamayama
Inactive

This link i give here is going to you a headache. I cant make head or tale of these figures. Its like they are using obfuscation techniques to hide the rel figure.

Heres the FBI missing person figures for 2008. and they say that 49.7% of those figures relate to under 18's:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nci...stics-for-2008

My last Rollo to the person who can explain the FBI figures to me in laymans terms!
Old 11-02-2011, 11:36 AM   #10
meksar

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitalwings View Post
Dead or not i don't care. He must have been full of shit. 25,000 missing kids and no one's noticed. He sounds like another conspiracy conman fantasist.
If he was a Conman why was he killed and you should look into things that happen down in the New Forest in Dorset where children corpses are found with their throats slit and skin peeled off their backs and their flesh has been eaten into.Children that are targeted usually come from care homes and less then caring families, also people sell their children into these pedophile and satanic abuse rings.

Death of Dean Warwick

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4123
Old 12-02-2011, 03:18 AM   #11
spitalwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
If he was a Conman why was he killed and you should look into things that happen down in the New Forest in Dorset where children corpses are found with their throats slit and skin peeled off their backs and their flesh has been eaten into.Children that are targeted usually come from care homes and less then caring families, also people sell their children into these pedophile and satanic abuse rings.

Death of Dean Warwick
http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4123
Yes, nutjob. Full of shit. The world's better off without him. Maybe the antichrist got him.
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:36 PM   #12
meksar

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitalwings View Post
Yes, nutjob. Full of shit. The world's better off without him. Maybe the antichrist got him.
You sound a bit bitter and twisted to me, i think he was a great man and people like you are becoming a hindrance to the truth movement berating such a brave and honest person.
Old 13-02-2011, 07:22 AM   #13
zerkaa

PM sent.
Old 18-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #14
lightgiver

Default Irish as it is Catholic

One of the most delicate questions surrounding the wicked child abuse by Irish Catholic clergy, brothers and nuns is this: how much of the abuse was Irish and how much of it was Catholic?

The 139 Missing Children In Ireland

There Are Currently 139 Missing Children In Ireland.(Some Of Which Are Adults Now But Went Missing When They Were Under The Age Of 18) . Although these children appear to not be Irish, they all went missing from Ireland where they all were living.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/da...t_is_Catholic/

http://ie.missingkids.com/missingkid...licHomeServlet

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...180131&page=16

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-08-2011 at 03:46 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 07:43 PM   #15
ningnongman

i remember reading about that man. he said 20-25000 children and young people go missing every year and 80% turn up safe. so between 4-5000 children and young people disappear every year. young people are under 30 or 34 or something.
i was dubious of that figure but its on some charity website somewhere. there's something like 250000 people in total disappear every year, again most turn up.
these figures are for the UK

Last edited by ningnongman; 18-08-2011 at 07:45 PM.
ningnongman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 08:45 PM   #16
thirty3

Its all done at very high levels.

In Brussels in the mid 90's it made internation news of the fiasco of child abuse and trafficking at high levels.

Over 300,00o people flooded the streets and realized it was not imcompetance that never solved these problems it was a political cover-up.

http://www.infowars.com/print/misc/belgian_sexring.htm
thirty3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #17
loveisthelaw

it would be good to be able to see figures about outstanding missing persons and the age of their reported abductions. it would also be good to see what percentage of children were not reported missing but turn up dead for some unknown reason. it would also be good to see the same of unidentified children's bodies. it would of course be best to see no children killed or abducted.

my main concern is that of illegal immigrants, because if there is some abduction ring with some political power, one would assume that the places that asylum seekers and illegals get in to the country would be the perfect grounds to patrol. as far as logging entry in to the country, they never arrived and can simply vanish. totally stealth to the society.

wouldn't it be terrible to never in your life have had anything important enough to risk it all for.

Last edited by loveisthelaw; 18-08-2011 at 08:58 PM.
loveisthelaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 09:05 PM   #18
white zombie
Inactive

We came across an orphanage in Romania where the director had 'lost' 400 kids- her words. God help em wherever they ended up, coz she wouldnt say anymore. She also drugged us during a meeting by spiking the juice. I suppose to sweeten the mood of the meeting. My only complaint was that she didnt use a higher dosage.
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2011, 12:38 PM   #19
lightgiver

Default Jesuits quotes

Richard Nixon. According to Avro Manhattan's book The Vatican Billions (Chino, CA: Chick Publications, 1983): 227, "One of Nixon's main speech writers during three whole years was a Jesuit father, the Rev. John McLaughlin, who wrote the Nixon speeches at a salary of $32,000 a year."

It is common practice for Popes to be paedophiles (The current Pope is not a paedophile. He is ex-Hitler Youth which happened to be led by a paedophile. This is an important distinction and the Spymaster wants it made). One has to be manipulated into a top position, and to do that there has to be a huge amount of dirt on that person, known only by a select group of power brokers. Paedophilia is the preferred dirt as it is easily photographed, easily presented in a range of media, immensely shameful, the public demands your resignation, and it is easily arranged amongst Catholics, making them power brokers in some very influential, financial, and dubious deals, unlimited in scope.

......"Pope John Paul I [26 August-29 September 1978] had nothing to hide [no paedophilia] and ordered the Vatican Books to be opened. When the chief of the IRA heard this, he jumped up like he'd been stung, saying, 'Oh my God, the Pope's just committed suicide'. He rang the Vatican straight away and demanded passports for his men go to the top of the pile. "The IRA routinely travel on Vatican passports which are diplomatic documents describing the priest's urgent mission. They are written on vellum [calfskin or goatskin pelts] and say, 'Whoever impedes or obstructs this priest in his urgent mission work shall be consigned to the fires of hell and burn there for ever and ever'." This holds a lot of power in Catholic countries like France, Belgium and Italy. Authorities will turn a blind eye to a stack of heat-seeking missiles if you are travelling under Papal Bulls - after all, many of those who carry them are killers on a mission for the Catholic Church.

"The IRA got their paperwork back and the following day I went down to the dairy to get the paper and the headline read, 'The Pope Dies, Great Shock'. He was in office only 33 days. p.178 How To Take Over the World. A Right Royal Con by Greg Hallett & Spymaster.

http://www.whale.to/b/jesuits_q.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-08-2011 at 12:54 PM.
Old 27-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #20
lightgiver

Default Coven Underground

Satanic Mass

The Codex Gigas (English: Giant Book) is the largest extant medieval manuscript in the world.It is also known as the Devil's Bible because of a large illustration of the devil on the inside and the legend surrounding its creation.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...odex_Gigas.jpg

It is now preserved at the National Library of Sweden in Stockholm, though it is not normally on display.

A Latin cross with an artistic depiction of the crucified body of Christ upon it is seen as immensely disrespectful, and could be used to represent Satanic forces.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=482

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-08-2011 at 11:33 PM.