Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 06-01-2019, 04:00 PM   #1
itam37

Default Why sc "people" are afraid of 5G environment ?!

it is because most of"them" use scanning or telepathy for moving along society ladder.... this is the situation where they have clear advantage over normal common people...
5G environment disrupts their scanning and telepathy abilities.... so "they" cry all over the internet how bad 5G is..
and about "waking up" related to this topic...
if everybody will truly "wake up" and they start to remember who they really are...there will be literally a war on every street all over the world
and something else... but related to this topic too...
don't break the Matrix... first you can't, and second don't break what you haven t built...after all you feel quite comfortable in this Matrix...be honest, really....

Last edited by itam37; 06-01-2019 at 04:01 PM. Reason: mistakes
itam37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 04:07 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

There is no single problem with 5G

There are a whole load of applications for it

For example you could state that its purpose is to carry the extra traffic needed to allow the growth of the 'internet of things' where all electrical appliances and eventually even us too will all be microchipped and connected into 'the cloud'

That would certainly be true and it enables the cabal to create the 'smart grid' which is basically a giant planet-wide technotronic gulag

The bars of the prison won't be physical but the state will instead impose its authority through other means such as 24 hour surveillance, facial recogntion, pre-crime, social credit scores, digital currency universal basic income and a raft of other methods of control and oppression

On the other hand you could point out that 5G uses microwave frequencies that the military already use as weapons and that 5G is able to aim a directed beam

This means if the government doesn't like you they can simply use the 5G antenna they will put outside your house and everyone elses house to aim a beam at your house which would then kill you and your partner and your children and your pets
Old 06-01-2019, 05:59 PM   #3
itam37

they have been doing the things you describe all along....long before hi-tech...so, basically nothing changes at all....only difference is now, that sc "able" "people" will be monitored and influenced as well, as we all common people have been for ages...
it will be devastating for self proclaimed "elite", who actually are classified as common people as well
Old 06-01-2019, 06:31 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by itam37 View Post
they have been doing the things you describe all along....long before hi-tech...so, basically nothing changes at all....only difference is now, that sc "able" "people" will be monitored and influenced as well, as we all common people have been for ages...
it will be devastating for self proclaimed "elite", who actually are classified as common people as well
no they have not had a microwave antennae right outside your house that can aim military grade frequencies of microwaves at you in a targeted way until now

they have had cellphone towers which have affected the health of people living near them and HAARP and those really tall thin towers which i think are called 'nell towers' or something like that but 5G is far more dangerous because it will be put right outside your home

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-01-2019 at 06:33 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 06:55 PM   #5
itam37

"they" didn t have technology to survey and kill dissidents, but they did it anyway...by the help of so called "able" people....did you know, that there are people who can switch your heart off like a radio.....and these "helpers" have monitored our society forever---they are the Matrix...
with 5G these helpers fall into "common people" category and lose their privileges...therefore they cry all over the internet, that it s bad----it s bad for them, for us common slaves nothing changes
Old 06-01-2019, 07:03 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
"they" didn t have technology to survey and kill dissidents, but they did it anyway...by the help of so called "able" people....did you know, that there are people who can switch your heart off like a radio.....and these "helpers" have monitored our society forever---they are the Matrix..
they have directed energy weapons yes

5G is a giant directed energy weapon which they are going to deploy against the entire population
Old 06-01-2019, 07:14 PM   #7
itam37

nothing changes...as we were under total control, so we remain....
by the way these hidden killers use telepathy to kill...and now "they" will be out of job...
Old 06-01-2019, 07:40 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
nothing changes...as we were under total control, so we remain....
by the way these hidden killers use telepathy to kill...and now "they" will be out of job...
I don't think the black magicians are worried about being put out of the job by 5G!

the 5G is coming from the black brotherhood in the astral realm who then use their black magic covens on earth to push their agenda out into 'physical' reality

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-01-2019 at 07:40 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 08:16 PM   #9
itam37

so called higher realms is a hoax...they are actually here with us---only certain "controllers" know that
and when AI takes their job, they lose their position as controllers and fall into category of ordinary slaves too....and it s gonna happen soon...there are "smart cities" already now in the world---there are no "controllers" needed anymore--AI runs the show
Old 07-01-2019, 03:09 PM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
so called higher realms is a hoax...they are actually here with us---only certain "controllers" know that
and when AI takes their job, they lose their position as controllers and fall into category of ordinary slaves too....and it s gonna happen soon...there are "smart cities" already now in the world---there are no "controllers" needed anymore--AI runs the show
AI is coming from those unseen realms imo and is being imposed on us by the black magic schools on earth
Old 07-01-2019, 09:22 PM   #11
itam37

these hidden realms were created to hide the truth that gods went native and are walking the Earth--they are behind the world elite,but not in some different reality--they are here...
i am talking about controllers among ordinary folks, who are basically unknown to majority, yet we could see them every day---their "powers" will be damaged by 5G environment and they lose ability to be "higher" above common people...
and these powers are not sc magic--these are telepathy,scanning etc ,common stuff to the "able" people---they gonna lose it and become "ordinary"(i certainly hope so)

our currant Matrix is run by "AI" created by gods.....people want to take control too, so we create our own AI
Old 07-01-2019, 10:52 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
these hidden realms were created to hide the truth that gods went native and are walking the Earth--they are behind the world elite,but not in some different reality--they are here...
i am talking about controllers among ordinary folks, who are basically unknown to majority, yet we could see them every day---their "powers" will be damaged by 5G environment and they lose ability to be "higher" above common people...
and these powers are not sc magic--these are telepathy,scanning etc ,common stuff to the "able" people---they gonna lose it and become "ordinary"(i certainly hope so)

our currant Matrix is run by "AI" created by gods.....people want to take control too, so we create our own AI
what makes you so sure that all people don't have latent faculties?
Old 07-01-2019, 10:59 PM   #13
itam37

sorry,my English is not so good...but if i understood You are asking basically why i m sure, that some "people" have "abilities"
an answer : they made my life miserable...and i don t see them, but i feel their presence every day-----when i make them angry, then i see them for sure...but i m playing with my life on these cases
Old 07-01-2019, 11:02 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
sorry,my English is not so good...but if i understood You are asking basically why i m sure, that some "people" have "abilities"
an answer : they made my life miserable...and i don t see them, but i feel their presence every day-----when i make them angry, then i see them for sure...but i m playing with my life on these cases
why do you think that YOU do not possess such abilities?
Old 07-01-2019, 11:36 PM   #15
decim

There is a parallel history to the yarn that is spun in mainstream education.
Various 'elites' receive their direction and power from the Enochian realm, some of which believe they are possessed on Earth by these Angelic entities.

Have a read what the Angels instructed John Dee and his muse Edward Kelley to do with their wives.

When Deputy Reichsführer Walter Richard Rudolf Hess was captured in Scotland 1941, attempting to meet with the Duke of Hamilton, an unsubstantiated rumour claims Hess had brought an ancient Celtic text called the Lebor Fesa Runda which had once been given as a gift from John Dee to the German Holy Roman Emperor Rudolf II. Allegedly, Hess acquired the text through his connections to the Thule society and was bringing the rare manuscript as a sort of symbolic diplomatic gift.

Lebor Fesa Runda
First transcribed by the Druid Mogh Ruith from a series of ogham staves long ago discovered in the tomb of Ollamh Fodhla, one of Ireland’s greatest early kings, the Lebor Feasa Runda records the dispensation of a vast store of esoteric knowledge received by Ollamh Fodhla from a messenger of the Celtic gods known as the Tuatha Dé Danann. Perhaps the most remarkable of all ancient Celtic texts, the Lebor Feasa Rúnda contains not only an account of the earliest history of Ireland and the relationship of its inhabitants to the Celtic gods, but it also comprises a full discourse on the Druidic religion, providing a complete account of the sacred rites and ceremonies at the heart of this mysterious faith.

Hess, one man, not party to any of the jewish shenanigans of WWII, was imprisoned for 41 years in his own personal prison guarded by no less than four super powers, UK, France, USSR and the USA. None of the guards were allowed any contact with Hess whatsoever, he had an orderley in his 'inner sanctum'.
48 hours after Hess left this world Spandau prison was demolished.

All perfectly normal.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 12:05 AM   #16
itam37

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
why do you think that YOU do not possess such abilities?
i think i do, but it seems like a curse to me, than a "power"---i see what is done to me and have no clue how to defend---constant suffering throughout my life
Old 08-01-2019, 12:18 AM   #17
itam37

i ve seen the Hess s story documentary....
and i ve thought about Druids and where they have vanished.....
cause allegedly have been found only one Druid grave...

but i stick to my latest opinion, that gods went native and to cover this fact has been created a lot of "secret knowledge", which might even work....but can you imagine---gods are actually on Earth now
3-d Reich got the "new" technology from gods residing on Earth, not from esoteric seances or aliens
if You have the chance and right sense, You can spot some god-race representative even in Your hometown....i have seen
Old 08-01-2019, 12:37 AM   #18
decim

Could post some covert photographs of these beings?

Quote:
i ve seen the Hess s story documentary....
and i ve thought about Druids and where they have vanished.....
cause allegedly have been found only one Druid grave...

but i stick to my latest opinion, that gods went native and to cover this fact has been created a lot of "secret knowledge", which might even work....but can you imagine---gods are actually on Earth now
3-d Reich got the "new" technology from gods residing on Earth, not from esoteric seances or aliens
if You have the chance and right sense, You can spot some god-race representative even in Your hometown....i have seen
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 01:09 AM   #19
itam37

i can describe the situation a bit :
long story short...it was a woman in the 80-s fashion clothing(mistake i guess),
came to see local band on an open air stage. she came to stand before me. i noticed her previously in town, cause she appeared out of nowhere suddenly(teleporting).
and suddenly i had a strong feeling to leave the place...and i tried to leave, but instead my head went unwillingly down and i started walk backwards with my head still down

later i realized, that i behaved against my will---she took over my body

i know that on this site everybody tries to be so very smart....but knowledge comes by experience in real life,
not from internet or books
but i ve earned a right to be myself....not many can do the same..

may The Force be with you !

Last edited by itam37; 08-01-2019 at 01:56 AM.
itam37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 03:33 AM   #20
itam37

Quote:
it is because most of"them" use scanning or telepathy for moving along society ladder.... this is the situation where they have clear advantage over normal common people...
5G environment disrupts their scanning and telepathy abilities.... so "they" cry all over the internet how bad 5G is..
and about "waking up" related to this topic...
if everybody will truly "wake up" and they start to remember who they really are...there will be literally a war on every street all over the world
and something else... but related to this topic too...
don't break the Matrix... first you can't, and second don't break what you haven t built...after all you feel quite comfortable in this Matrix...be honest, really....
this is the topic to discuss