Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 07-06-2018, 11:27 AM   #21
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
At the risk of implying the dreaded word "diversity", there are men that like small breasts, men that like medium sized breasts, men that like large breasts, men that like extra large breasts, men that just like breasts - whatever the size, and maybe some men that don't like breasts at all. What a wonderful world.
True, and oz93666 obviously likes big ladies lol. I think practically all men go a bit ga ga over breasts. As a woman I do find that odd as they are just milk producing glands and they look comical if anything. I'd love to be completely flat chested!

However some tribesmen whose women go about topless all or much of the time, are not one bit excited by their women's milk producing glands- probably because they see on a daily basis what they are for- to feed babies.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 11:29 AM   #22
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Its the shape of the breast that matters to me, not the size of it.
Dear lord!

As a woman the mind boggles when it comes to men's preoccupation with milk producing glands!

(Yep Jack is female!)

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 07-06-2018 at 11:30 AM.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:00 PM   #23
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotallrightjack View Post
Dear lord!

As a woman the mind boggles when it comes to men's preoccupation with milk producing glands!

(Yep Jack is female!)
Liz Hurley, while nice to look at, is somewhat empty as an actress - and couldn't hold a candle to most other names in the thread thus far. Very little personality, but at 50 odd years old she has made the most of her figure - she has enough money to keep fit, eat right and have all the right work done without going down the 'looking like a freak' road that so many media personalties do.

Personally, my preoccupation has always been with personality, and Lizzy doesn't seem to have very much of that. So many people can look absolutely amazing in 'photo's, but when they become animated there just seems to be so much missing.

Personality, a sense of humour and a twinkley eye are the most attractive things anyone can possess

but, i have to wonder why a thread on Liz sending her kid off to boarding turns into a debate on what makes a woman

And, as for Oz, i'm not sure if he likes a big lass or a wee lass, he seems quite preoccupied with girls who look like boys

And, he did move to Thailand, after all

Last edited by merlincove; 07-06-2018 at 07:02 PM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 09:38 PM   #24
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Here she is .... too flat chested to be considered attractive ... no curves , typical of the androgyne type the controllers push on us to turn men off sex ...
A new word for the dictionary....."ozballs". An opinion that is as accurate as Stevie Wonder on a roundabout with a machine gun

Liz and her flat chest...

No curves...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 11:09 AM   #25
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Liz Hurley, while nice to look at, is somewhat empty as an actress - and couldn't hold a candle to most other names in the thread thus far. Very little personality, but at 50 odd years old she has made the most of her figure - she has enough money to keep fit, eat right and have all the right work done without going down the 'looking like a freak' road that so many media personalties do.

Personally, my preoccupation has always been with personality, and Lizzy doesn't seem to have very much of that. So many people can look absolutely amazing in 'photo's, but when they become animated there just seems to be so much missing.

Personality, a sense of humour and a twinkley eye are the most attractive things anyone can possess

but, i have to wonder why a thread on Liz sending her kid off to boarding turns into a debate on what makes a woman

And, as for Oz, i'm not sure if he likes a big lass or a wee lass, he seems quite preoccupied with girls who look like boys

And, he did move to Thailand, after all
Agreed on all your points here merlincove!

Rod Serling.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:26 AM   #26
itsnotallrightjack

I bet this is what the OP likes!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ami-beach-day/

Sorry I don't know how to embed images. I used the tool but it didn't work.

Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 08-06-2018 at 11:28 AM.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:30 AM   #27
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
A new word for the dictionary....."ozballs". An opinion that is as accurate as Stevie Wonder on a roundabout with a machine gun

Liz and her flat chest...

No curves...

Exactly! Liz was famous for her cleavage and curves in that safety pin dress a few years ago! And her figure is much the same now as it was back then.

Rod Serling.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:40 AM   #28
armoured_amazon

I think Oz is trolling. Surely noone on this forum can be that dumb.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 04:14 PM   #29
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
I think Oz is trolling. Surely noone on this forum can be that dumb.
if i've learned anything discussing conspiracy theories online it is to never underestimate the publics capacity for idiocy
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 05:08 PM   #30
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
if i've learned anything discussing conspiracy theories online it is to never underestimate the publics capacity for idiocy
Hehe that's true.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 07:52 AM   #31
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Not these days ... because we've all been conditioned to take what we're given ....

In olden days , before the media and particularly hollywood was under complete illuminati lockdown , we had decent movies ...musicals like singing in the rain and attractive sexy actresses like may west , marilyn monroe , elizabeth taylor ... then it all changed , most movies are guns violence , zombies vampires , and the women look like boys and are slugging it out with the men ,fighting alongside them ....

All a calculated move to try to turn us away from love and sex , towards death and violence...

Sophia Loren
So men should be tough but not women? women have fought wars too you know.

Maybe you think its only possible to love a woman who is meek and mild and lacking any strength of her own?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.

Last edited by JustMe418; 10-06-2018 at 07:52 AM.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote