Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 04-01-2017, 04:39 PM   #1
jamesmarsh

Default Sports Astrology Tips

See how I'm doing after 5 and 10 tips. Will do my best to make sure is good odds.

Tottenham vs Chelsea. Premier League. Wednesday 4th January 2017. 20:00 ko.

TOTTENHAM TO WIN @ 15/8

Chelsea are unbeaten all season. Tottenham are banging in the goals, and at home. Pretty sure about this one.
jamesmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 12:23 PM   #2
lurka

Shame Swansea beat Palace though otherwise I would of been quids in with after predicting the bournemouth draw with arsenal and getting the Tottenham win.

I have noticed my predictions seem to have spells of greatness and spels of nothing. I don't believe in a winning streak as such I lean more towards being more psychically aware at certain times than others.
lurka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 04:43 PM   #3
jamesmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurka View Post
Shame Swansea beat Palace though otherwise I would of been quids in with after predicting the bournemouth draw with arsenal and getting the Tottenham win.

I have noticed my predictions seem to have spells of greatness and spels of nothing. I don't believe in a winning streak as such I lean more towards being more psychically aware at certain times than others.
Luck is a Sagittarius/Jupiter/9th house theme and is the way in which women communicate, so, it could explain why some women get lucky at pool or betting. Women communicate in a Sagittarian way...and Libra is the sign of the woman in astrology. expect Libra's - even if male - act like women do.
Old 17-01-2017, 04:46 PM   #4
jamesmarsh

Premier League

SUNDERLAND to STAY UP @ 7/2.

Look on oddschecker for best odds. Really big price.

You'll se an upturn in their fortunes after tonight's match, but mainly at home - though can do well away. I'll pick a game or two of theirs over the coming months.
Old 20-01-2017, 01:04 PM   #5
jamesmarsh

West Brom vs Sunderland. Premier League. Saturday 21st January 2017. 15:00 ko.

SUNDERLAND TO WIN @ 5/1

Sunderland very near the bottom, while West Brom are flying high in mid to high table. No Guarantee despite bad astrology for West Brom and good astrology from Sunderland.

To balance it out, bet big on MAN UTD (away to stoke) @ 13/20 to cover this bet on Sunderland.

Say £20 on Man Utd. If they win, you win £13 - just in case Sunderland don't win. Then £10 on Sunderland.

Or just go for the double.

The only bet for this post, basically, is Sunderland to win.
Old 28-01-2017, 01:04 AM   #6
jamesmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesmarsh View Post
West Brom vs Sunderland. Premier League. Saturday 21st January 2017. 15:00 ko.

SUNDERLAND TO WIN @ 5/1

Sunderland very near the bottom, while West Brom are flying high in mid to high table. No Guarantee despite bad astrology for West Brom and good astrology from Sunderland.

To balance it out, bet big on MAN UTD (away to stoke) @ 13/20 to cover this bet on Sunderland.

Say £20 on Man Utd. If they win, you win £13 - just in case Sunderland don't win. Then £10 on Sunderland.

Or just go for the double.

The only bet for this post, basically, is Sunderland to win.

Didn't win, but here's another...

Southampton vs Arsenal. FA Cup. Saturday 28th January. 17:30 ko.

ARSENAL TO WIN @ 13/10.

Shocking price, and nice and easy.
Old 28-01-2017, 01:26 AM   #7
oz93666

James !! ...you haven't explained how you apply astrology to football matches ...

I could see it could be used (if it worked) in one on one contests , boxing , snooker, by mapping the charts of the two contestants ... but football with 11 players in each team ???
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 11:18 PM   #8
jamesmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
James !! ...you haven't explained how you apply astrology to football matches ...

I could see it could be used (if it worked) in one on one contests , boxing , snooker, by mapping the charts of the two contestants ... but football with 11 players in each team ???
You're more than welcome to read my free ebook (from Smashwords - and is in the Apple book store) called 'How To Do Astrology' to find out how I do it.

As for the exact working out...I have to work out which one of twelve signs is rising for the manager's that don't have their times available for the public to peruse. I see this as somewhat sensitive work that I have to think ethically about in not revealing their true accurate birth time.

When I find two teams that have their both their birth times revealed then I will do it. If not in the next few games...I'll look at a past historical game.

Thanks for replying!
Old 30-01-2017, 11:23 PM   #9
jamesmarsh

Liverpool vs Chelsea. Premier League. Tuesday 31st January 2017. 20:00 ko.

CHELSEA TO WIN @ 2/1

Sunderland (17/2) are the ones to watch in the coming weeks, but they're at home to high-flying Tottenham today - so I won't be tipping them - but feel free to add them in a crazy acca with Chelsea.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:47 PM   #10
jamesmarsh

Premier League. Saturday 4th February 2017.

CHELSEA (1/1 at home to Arsenal) AND SUNDERLAND (5/1 away to Crystal Palace) DOUBLE @ 12/1

If you put £10 on, you'll have £130 returned including stake. Or just put a large covering bet on Chelsea (great odds) with less on Sunderland. Either teams wins and you're in profit.

The bet for this post - just to be clear - is the double of CHELSEA AND [email protected] 12/1

Last edited by jamesmarsh; 03-02-2017 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Getting the right year
Old 08-02-2017, 10:17 AM   #11
jamesmarsh

Sunderland vs Southampton. Premier League. Saturday 11th February 2017.

SUNDERLAND TO WIN @ 3/1

CRYSTAL PALACE TO WIN (3/1 - away to Stoke)

£10 on the double (12/1) and £5 on each single result. The bet for this post is only Sunderland to win.

Last edited by jamesmarsh; 08-02-2017 at 10:19 AM.
Old 19-05-2017, 09:56 PM   #12
astrogooner
Premier Subscribers

Your sports astrology predictions are rubbish. Maybe you should come and join us on skyscript, because that's what a few of us do - sports astrology. You just might learn something.
astrogooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 10:44 PM   #13
dmckenna

Lol... Well this didn't go too well!
Old 23-05-2017, 10:53 PM   #14
mondogobbo

Someone has a prediction to who will win the Champions League final in Cardiff on the 3th of June 2017 between Juventus and Real Madrid?

Personally I find that it´s a very tight game where everything can happen. So I am not sure about who will win. So does someone has an occult knowledge about it?

We have Things that points in two different directions....

Juventus will win because...

- nobody has ever won the Champions League two years in a row. And Real won last year...
- Juventus are maybe more motivated, since they have not won the Champions League for more than 20 years.
- there will probably be more Juventus-supporters in Cardiff than Real-supporters.

Real Madrid will win because....

- they are more experienced at playing CL-finals.
- they have Ronaldo and he ALWAYS scores in the big games.
- Juventus always looses the finals in Champions League, so some think that there is a curse against Juventus in these finals...

Last edited by mondogobbo; 23-05-2017 at 10:53 PM.
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 09:38 PM   #15
jamesmarsh

Results from 7 bets:

Tottenham @ 15/8. WIN
Sunderland @ 7/2 LOSE
Sunderland @ 5/1 LOSE
Arsenal @ 13/10 WIN
Chelsea @ 2/1. LOSE

Chelsea/Sunderland @ 12/1 WIN
Sunderland @ 3/1 LOSE

Basically in PROFIT for a strike rate of 43% with a total return of £150, not including 3 stakes that I put down at, say, a tenner each. Total put down was £70.

Around 200% return on investment, and I consider this to be bad.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:41 PM   #16
jamesmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrogooner View Post
Your sports astrology predictions are rubbish. Maybe you should come and join us on skyscript, because that's what a few of us do - sports astrology. You just might learn something.
I sometimes like to call myself the worst tipster in the world. Many other tipsters can get a bigger prophet than I do, so feel free to follow them.

The way that I do it is to look at the manager natal charts for the win, and then player natal charts for the goals. What is certain is that there's not many player and manager natal charts accurate birth data available, so I have to work out which one of 12 signs are on the horizon at their birth. It's quite hard to do, really.

I'll post some more tips when I have a bet myself.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:47 PM   #17
jamesmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmckenna View Post
Lol... Well this didn't go too well!
It depends if you go by strike rate or profit.

I did the Euro and got a shitty strike rate, but was in profit for the whole tournament.

I correctly picked 15 of 16 teams advancing from the group stage, gave the tips of Italy (18/1) AND PoRtUgAl (22/1) to win the tournament.

My 2 underdog picks were N. Ireland to go qualify for the knock out stage (2/1) and Hungary to finish 2nd in their group (7/2). They finished 1st.
Old 22-09-2017, 04:07 PM   #18
jamesmarsh

I'm working on a new way to pick correct scores, so here I will present my take on the weekends fixtures. I won't present any working out, but the method will, hopefully, be added to my free e-book.

I work out the number of goals, and then apply to a team, so look out for similar number of goals, but different team it's applied to.

SATURDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER

West Ham 4-2 Tottenham.
(West Ham have better astrology, but you got to give better teams a few bumps up, so maybe to Tottenham)

Burnley 1-2 Huddersfield Town

Everton 1-4 Bournemouth

Manchester City 2-1 Crystal Palace
(Crystal Palace are better astrology here, but gave a bump to Man City for having an ace team and being at home)

Southampton 0-0 Manchester United
(Man Utd should do this, but trying a new way of predicting draws)

Stoke 0-0 Chelsea
(Chelsea should do this, but trying a new way of predicting draws)

Swansea 0-0 Watford
(Watford are better here, though not totally sure of the birth time for Marco Silva, Watford manager)

Leicester City 1-3 Liverpool

SUNDAY 24th SEPTEMBER

Brighton and Hove Albion 0-0 Newcastle United
(Brighton have the advantage here)

MONDAY 25th SEPTEMBER

Arsenal 0-0 West Bromwich Albion
(Arsenal have the advantage here)
Old 22-09-2017, 07:55 PM   #19
elshaper
Inactive

Are you doing horary to guess which team will win?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 01:47 PM   #20
jamesmarsh

No, looking at the natal chart of the manager's.