Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 23-11-2013, 09:27 AM   #1
skittlez

Exclamation beeping during phone calls.

i have a samsung phone with an 02 sim card, everytime i make or recieve a phonecall, i hear beeping after certain words are said, even if it is not in context. is this a sign of echelon surveillence? i have tried to research this, but i can't find anything. it can't be coincidence, because it's after words such as protest or revolution. even when i was talking about a gyroscope.
skittlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 09:38 AM   #2
andy1033

I wouldn't worry about they record every single phone call.

You have to assume nothing is private.

So saying you hear beeps, thats something from years ago, and how they tapped phones. The idea about noises on lines being bugged is about how they used to listen into phone calls or lines. Today they record everything.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #3
skittlez

but surely they can't listen to it all. keywords might flag it up. the concep isn't new, but as far as beeps, i can't tell if its because it's a crap phone, or if it is recordings/tapping.
Old 23-11-2013, 10:03 AM   #4
andy1033

I would not like to guess at what they can do.

Of course there is not enough humans to do it, but we have no idea of what computers they really have?

One thing you can be sure of they are recording all calls, and storing them.

How they analyse all that and find threats or socalled threats is anyones guess.

They probably are recording all calls, and seeing what comes in the future of how to analyse it.

Remember they want to understand people, and the more info they have on you lot, the better they think that understanding will be.

There are some out there that have done the maths, and to actually record all phone calls today, does not really take up as much computer drives space as you would think. Also it would depend on the compression they use, maybe they have a better compression software than we know.

So by what you just wrote about key words, remember that would mean that they would have to be analysing in real time all calls to find those spoken words, so you sort of contradicted yourself there.

The only way to analyse calls for key words is that if they monitor all calls in real time.

Obviously they do not have enough humans to do this, but we have no idea how advanced there computers are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlez View Post
but surely they can't listen to it all. keywords might flag it up. the concep isn't new, but as far as beeps, i can't tell if its because it's a crap phone, or if it is recordings/tapping.
They record everything. The noise like i said was for years ago, when people actually had to tap into your line at your location or in some exchange.

But today they will be recording everything, so i doubt the beeps are about recording your phone calls, as they record everyones. There will only be one way you can find out if its a bad phone, if you try your sim in another phone.

Last edited by andy1033; 23-11-2013 at 10:11 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 10:08 AM   #5
skittlez

actually, i was thinking about voice automated technology. the same kind as the robot lady who asks you for your postcode. even though she gets it wrong all the time, they will have tech 1000 times more accurate i reckon...
Old 23-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #6
syxx
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlez View Post
actually, i was thinking about voice automated technology. the same kind as the robot lady who asks you for your postcode. even though she gets it wrong all the time, they will have tech 1000 times more accurate i reckon...
That's a reasonable explanation. Flagged words (verbal/written/texted) DO trigger a response, sometimes recording, sometimes tracing. Of course all things are recorded and the data collected and stored. Even these posts.
syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 08:32 PM   #7
jp13

I get the same on a £5.00 Samsung E1100 PAYG phone I got 2 years ago. I'm sure it is to do with the minutes ticking away rather than anything sinister, though I am convinced that I get someone hacking into my laptop, and it sounds like a door opening, and a door closing (maybe a system sound, but not one I've heard so far) this has been going on for 2 laptops now. It stopped for a year from August 2012 - August 2013 then it just started again.
If I run a scan nothing is found, but there is just something about it that feels so "targeted", and I've yet to hear of someone else with the same problem.
Re: The phone noise is it just one beep at a time and only you can hear it?

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 08:44 PM   #8
hobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp13 View Post
I get the same on a £5.00 Samsung E1100 PAYG phone I got 2 years ago. I'm sure it is to do with the minutes ticking away rather than anything sinister, though I am convinced that I get someone hacking into my laptop, and it sounds like a door opening, and a door closing (maybe a system sound, but not one I've heard so far) this has been going on for 2 laptops now. It stopped for a year from August 2012 - August 2013 then it just started again.
If I run a scan nothing is found, but there is just something about it that feels so "targeted", and I've yet to hear of someone else with the same problem.
Re: The phone noise is it just one beep at a time and only you can hear it?
I have had the exact same sound of a door closing, sometimes it´s more like a kind of gong. Plus there´s a strange icon now, flashing for a fraction of a second every few minutes. And like you, my anti-virus program is not reacting. Weird.

"The one who dies before he dies, doesn´t die when he dies."
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2013, 11:46 PM   #9
skittlez

the person on the other line can hear it as well. it's only one beep at a time as well.